[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

20> The Proposal~~

7.7K 154 31
By moonlight_kim

The morning seeped through the opened curtain, waking up the older girl from her deep slumber. She stirred her eyes to adjust the light and her surrounding before fully opened her eyes. She intended to stretch her hands when she felt additional weight on her right arm. It was no other than her future wife, Tiffany Hwang. She chuckled seeing Tiffany slept like an innocent kid yet once she woke up, all of her innocent would be transformed into lust.

Taeyeon slowly removed Tiffany's head from her arm and placed it on the pillow instead. Taeyeon reached out her hand to take her mobile phone. She looked at the time and it showed 7.05 am. She remembered that she would meet Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun who's Yoona lover and the others in her office today. She got up from the bed and headed herself toward the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for her and Tiffany. Since she would go today, she put more effort in making today's breakfast. She cooked cheese omelet with onion and mushroom, strawberry pancakes, hash brown, and toast. She purposely cooked various kind of breakfast for the brunette. She realized Tiffany would be in her foul mood once she found that Taeyeon went to her office, so she hoped by cooking more she somehow could calm down Tiffany.

Taeyeon sent messages to her best friends and some of her close friends, saying that she would be there in an hour. She checked herself out one more time and walked to the sleeping beauty. She kissed her forehead and left a note on the lamp table besides the bed saying:

"Fanny-ah, I'm sorry I can't accompany you today. There are some works that I have to do and can't be done at home. I need to meet Soo and my other employees. I have cooked you various kinds of breakfast. Eat it alright? I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll take you out to dinner tonight, so don't stay mad at me too long, okay? And yeah I don't think I can be disturbed today since I'll have lots of meeting today, but I will call you as soon as I'm free. See you tonight, Fanny."

Sincerely yours,

Kim Taeyeon

With that Taeyeon drove herself to her office. She knew once Tiffany woke up, she would call her and nagged her to go home. Taeyeon let out a deep sigh and turned off her mobile phone. She stepped on the accelerator pedal and changed her gear to speed off her car. She arrived in her office not more than 30 minutes. She pulled her wrist to look at her watch, the clock showed 8.30 am. She smiled knowing Tiffany wouldn't wake up until it past 11 am. Taeyeon directed herself to Sooyoung's table but frowned when she didn't find her best friend anywhere.

"Ms. Kim, Mr. Kim and the others have been waiting you in the meeting room." One of Taeyeon's employees informed her. Taeyeon nodded at her and said thank you. She dragged her body to the meeting room. She knocked before pushing the door in.

"Hey, Tae. You finally came. So how are you and Tiffany? Everything is alright?" Taeyeon's dad hugged her and asked her. Taeyeon went to her seat and plopped herself comfortably before answering his question.

"Yeah, Dad. She's kind of hard to handle but aside from that yeah, we're okay." Taeyeon smiled. She could see the meeting room filled with her best friends and her parents only. There are Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny, Kahi unnie, Junsu, and Hyoyeon. She suddenly remembered about Sooyoung. She inverted her stare at Sunny, Sooyoung's lover.

"Sunny-ah, where is Sooyoung?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

"She said she felt kind of sick so she asked me to tell you she couldn't come to help you." Sunny didn't dare to look at Taeyeon for she believed Taeyeon could see her lies underneath her explanation. Since the incident yesterday, Taeyeon had numerous times trying to reach Sooyoung. She called, sent messages, and even came to their apartment to look after Sooyoung. Sunny knew the story of course; she giggled seeing her lover had the courage to do that to her boss. Sunny had warned Sooyoung about Taeyeon but the tall one said that she confident enough Taeyeon would forgive her. Her confidence crashed when Taeyeon sent her message saying that the small girl would kill her as soon as she met her. Since then, Sooyoung turned off her mobile and avoided her boss as much as possible.

"Tell her that I already forgave her but if she didn't come today then I surely will lower her salary by 30%." Taeyeon said strictly. Her eyebrows made a deep angle when she saw the tablecloth wrinkling and her best friend crawling out from under the table.

"Hi, boss. I'm already here. Hehehe.." Sooyoung laughed awkwardly and scratched her not so itchy neck and sat beside her lover. She went to the office together with Sunny but she felt afraid facing her boss, but again she felt curious regarding the plan her boss had in her mind. She let her curiosity won over her and chose to hide under the meeting table.

"God, Sooyoung!! Sighed, whatever. Now, has everyone already here??" Taeyeon composed herself and asked the audience. She could see the audience nodded their head.

"Okay guys, first of all I want to say thank you very much for coming here. Secondly as you are all already know, I intended to propose Tiffany tonight and I kind of lack of ideas. So if you have something in your mind that could help me with that, please speak and let me know." Taeyeon opened the meeting, well a private meeting actually.

"What if you serenade her, Tae? You know, using Marry You song by Bruno Mars." Sunny suggested.

"I too have that across my mind but I think it's too common for now since I'm sure lots of people had used that. I want something different, Sunny." Taeyeon explained her reasons and Sunny understood that.

"Well then why don't we just change the song?" Yoona added.

"What song, Yoong?" Taeyeon asked.

"Escape by Enrique Iglesias!! You know,, you can run ~~~ you can hide~~~ but you can't escape my love~~" Yoona sang the reff of the song.

"=.=" Taeyeon gave her expression clearly. She thought that Sooyoung would be the only crazy friend she has but apparently not.

"Aaaah, I know I know!! Why don't you just use food, Tae??" Sooyoung elaborated her idea cheerfully.

"How, Soo??" Taeyeon asked back. Somewhere in the back of her head, Taeyeon knew Sooyoung's idea must be out of hand.

"You just have to lay back on the dining table naked and you have sushi on top of your body forming 'will you marry me'?" Sooyoung clapped her own hands. In a reflex she threw the small note on her table, fortunately Sooyoung could buck her head to avoid that.

"Yah!! What did you do that for, Tae??" Sooyoung stood up and put her hands on her waist.

"For being so stupid!!" Taeyeon scoffed. Sunny giggled seeing her lover bickering with her boss. It was so childish yet interesting to watch.

"Make a poem, dear!! It will be romantic~~" Hyoyeon convinced her daughter. She forgot the similarity between her daughter and her husband which is lack of romantic act. But the difference would be, Taeyeon realized that she couldn't be a romantic person while Junsu tried hard to be romantic yet always fail. He bluffed to his daughter and his wife that he was a romantic person when he was totally far from being romantic.

"Yeah, Tae!! I agree with your mother. I can even make you a poem this instant." Again Junst tried to boast about how romantic he was.

"No, Dad. Thank you but I don't need it." Taeyeon kindly rejected her father offer which of course ignored by Junsu. He continued to think about the poem before represented it in front of Taeyeon and the others.

"It's weird indeed in everything you did~~

But no matter what, for me you have something that can't be bid~~

Even the world forbids me~~

And everyone beats me~~

I'm still greed over your frigid heart~~"

Junsu still stood up, waiting for the audience to do standing ovation or at least clap for him. Being an understanding daughter, Taeyeon clapped her hands followed by the others. Surely his poem not that bad but somehow it's still weird and inappropriate for her to read it to Tiffany.

"Me! Me! Me!! I have one too!!" Sooyoung rose up her arm and wobbled in her seat, trying to have Taeyeon's intention. Taeyeon tried to ignore Sooyoung and focused her vision to anyone and anywhere but her.

"Taeyeon-ah~~~ Boss~~ Me! Me! Me! I have a poem too~~" Sooyoung didn't stop enchanting the mantra. Taeyeon sighed and wondered why didn't anyone give her some idea, anything would be okay as long as it wasn't come from Sooyoung.

"Tae, your friend has another poem. Let's hear her out." Hyoyeon supported Sooyoung. Taeyeon mentally punced herself before nodding her head, allowing Sooyoung to represent her poem.

"I just want to look erotic, but why do I look pathetic???

I just want to seduce you, but why you abuse me???

I just want to flirt with you but you say I look likea dirt~~~

All I want is to please you and mess you up~~"

"I'm so gonna kill you SOO!!!!" Sooyoung unable to hear the clap for her boss immediately jumped herself from her seat to chase her. The meeting was disbanded for some moment, thanks' to Sooyoung.

Now let's take a peek to Tiffany Hwang

Tiffany woke up exactly like Taeyeon's prediction. She woke up at 11.10 am. She cutely scratched her eyes slowly and opened it up. She didn't startle when she couldn't see her lover for usually Taeyeon was outside cooking, watching, or reading the newspaper in the living room. She took a sit position first, trying to gather her souls back to her body. Once she thought she was stable enough, she got up and walked out from the room, unaware of the letter left by her lover.

"Taetae~~~" Tiffany called her lover. She had searched her in the bathroom, living room, kitchen, but she couldn't find her. She only saw the many kinds of breakfast on the table but she hadn't felt hungry yet. She went back to her bedroom to take her mobile phone and called her lover. The line went off and she couldn't reach her lover, she tried to send messages but all of that weren't delivered. She then noticed a letter on the table. She took it and read it. She gritted her teeth due to being mad at the later.

Tiffany crumpled the letter and threw it on the bed. She wanted to throw tantrum to Taeyeon for leaving her and not even bother to try waking up her first before leaving. She knew she was being so childish right now, but Taeyeon had promised her days off until their marriage, but she broke it, didn't she? Tiffany decided to torment herself by not eating properly so she would get sick and Taeyeon would be the one who responsible for that. So childish right? But Tiffany has lost her mind once she felt more than a friend feeling toward Taeyeon.

Tiffany walked toward the mp3 player with huge speaker inside Luis, Thomas, and 'Taeyeon' room and turned it on. She skipped her breakfast and lunch, instead she increased the volume to the max and danced herself out madly.

"Who lets Taetae out?!! Ugh Ugh Ugh!!!" Tiffany slapped 'Taeyeon' arm.

"Who lets Taeyeon out?!! Ugh Ugh Ugh!!" Tiffany again slapped 'Taeyeon', this time on her shoulder.

Felling wore out and exhausted due to jumping around and dancing crazily, Tiffany lay on her back on the floor. Sweats dampened her pajamas and all of her body parts. Her chest moved up and down when she breathed. She lay herself10 minutes more before waking up and went toward the kitchen.

Tiffany purposely opened the fridge widely, she let the cool air from the fridge flow out onto her body, making her shivered in coldness. She knew she would be sick in no time and smirked, imagining herself being treated gently by Taeyeon which also meant Taeyeon would pay attention to nothing and no one but her. She was absolutely clueless that tonight would be the night Taeyeon would propose her officially.

Tiffany then grabbed a bucket of ice cream and brought it to the living room. She put the ice cream on the table and grabbed the TV remote to switch it on. She rummaged through the TV channels but none interested her. She spooned the ice cream into her mouth while watching random shows on the TV screen. The day went too slow for Tiffany, she had foul mood and all of that were caused by Taeyeon. She ignored the loud growling sound from her stomach.

"Aiishh you belly belly naughty!! Can't you even shut up for a moment? Wait, I'll grab whatever there is that Taetae had made this morning." Tiffany lazily moved her body to the kitchen and ate the pancakes and the others. As much as she felt mad with Taeyeon, Tiffany knew her lover didn't like untidy things so she washed the dishes and dried it up before outing it back to the rack. Tiffany didn't know what else to do so she went back to her bedroom to continue her sleep.

Now, let's go back to Taeyeon~~

After spending more than two hours meeting, Taeyeon finally had an idea from her own brain. She felt proud for today's proposal would be fully created by her, with some helps from her friends. Taeyeon took a glance toward her watch, it showed 4.00 pm. She was now in a huge room filled by nothing but air conditioner and carpet. She sat on a single couch, watching her friends act. Sometimes she would cut it if the line went wrong or if she thought the action wasn't good enough.

"Ok, everyone!! Let's end it here. Yoong, I'll meet you at 8 pm in your restaurant right and Seo in need your help to add some nice melody from your piano to support the show later. Soo, play your role correctly, don't create acts that isn't reflected in me, okay? I trust you will not ruin my plan this time, Soo!!! And Sunny, I believe you will do just well later. I can depend on you right, buddy? Kahi unnie, thank you for participating. You may not know me well, but you willing to help me. Thanks' unnie!! " Taeyeon said it all to her friends who would help her proposing Tiffany later. She waved goodbye to her friends before turning her attention to her parents.

"Mom, Dad, both of you will play role as yourselves later so I have faith that you won't do unnecessary mistakes later. Anyway, thank you for helping me. I love you guys!!" Taeyeon felt touched that her parents willing to help her. When she deal with her ex, she didn't ask from her friends at all and planning everything on her own but this time she wanted to do it differently. She couldn't find the reason why but somehow, knowing Tiffany had received supports from many people, Taeyeon couldn't help but rejoiced in happiness. Taeyeon drove herself home. On the way she put on her Bluetooth wireless and dial her lover's number. She waited until Tiffany picked it up.

"YAAH!!! Why did you leave me alone? Why you didn't wake me up? Why you turned off you mobile phone? Why Taetae, why!! You too didn't call me until now and I too couldn't reach you!! I even called to your office but no one picked it up!!" Taeyeon flinched hearing Tiffany's loud voice. She regret using the wireless, if she used her hand to hold the phone, she at least could pull it out from her ear and didn't have to hear Tiffany's shriek.

"Calm down, baby. I'm so sorry. Where are you ? I'm on my way home to pick you up now. Have you taken a bath yet? I want to take you out to the dinner." Taeyeon tried to calm Tiffany down by using the same method which was calling Tiffany baby and yes it always succeed.

"I'm at home and no I haven't taken a bath yet. I'm too lazy to do it all by myself. I want you to bath me, Taetae~~ I miss you~~." Taeyeon gulped the invisible lump in her throat. She regained her composure before replying.

"If you don't want to take a bath then I won't take you out for dinner. I'll have dinner with my friends instead and wrap some food to give you when I'm home." Taeyeon tried to threaten Tiffany. Taeyeon felt the silence filled the conversation but she chose not to hung up because she knew Tiffany's thinking now.

"FINE! You win!! I'll take a bath now. I'll see you at home, babe~~ Muachhh!!" Tiffany made a smooch sound then hang up the phone. Taeyeon chuckled before hanging up too and concentrated on her driving. Taeyeon reached her sharing apartment in 30 minutes which also means she has less than an hour to prepare for the dinner later.

"Baby, you're home!!" Tiffany jumped and hanging on Taeyeon's neck like a koala once the older girl stepped in. In a good reflex, Taeyeon catch Tiffany and put her hands below Tiffany's but to prevent her from falling down.

"Ughh, Fanny-ah~~" Taeyeon in difficulty brought her lover to the living room and plopped her on the comfy couch. It's not that Taeyeon wasn't strong enough to carry Tiffany, but she got too tired thinking about today. She needed to look for the ring when the others enjoy their lunch earlier, she too needed to prepare the material and stuffs she needed for today. In short, Taeyeon was so exhausted mentally. If she could, she even wanted to just lie around lazily on her fluffy bed but she knew she couldn't.

Yeah after wasting her time hearing useless blabbering by Sooyoung and Junsu, finally Taeyeon had her own idea. She aspired her friends together with her parents would show Tiffany a great theatrical event, from her first meeting up until now, the day when Taeyeon would propose her. She asked Sooyoung to play as her and Sunny as Tiffany. Her parents and Kahi would play as themselves. Seohyun would support the show with her mellifluous piano while Yoona would be the narrator. She didn't put Jessica in her story for she didn't want her parents to know the real reason she wanted to marry Tiffany. She didn't need her parents to scold her and call off the wedding if they knew Taeyeon had no feelings for Tiffany, well at least for now.

Taeyeon tried hard to manage the players and tell the true story of her and Tiffany, skip the Jessica part though. Taeyeon only chose some for the players because she didn't want people to know about Tiffany's occupation. Only some people that Taeyeon trusted that could discover Tiffany's job before meeting her. Fortunately, Yoona and Seohyun didn't ask much and chose to respect her by accepting her relationship. Seohyun thought that love didn't need to care about the past, the most important was now and the future. Yoona proudly smiled hearing her lover's opinion. Taeyeon trusted the decoration to Yoona, Seohyun and with some of the workers Taeyeon hired. She believed that the workers would do well since she has spent lots of money to pay them.

With tight schedule, Taeyeon patiently taught her friends about their acting. She loyally watched them from afar, making sure that their roles were accurate. Taeyeon is a perfectionist person, that's why she didn't want even a single thing went wrong. She too forcefully had to skip her lunch and gave away her precious time to watch the acting over and over again. She knew it would be hard to be perfect in just few hours so once she sensed that at least the acting was good, she called it off and continued her unfinished schedule which was picking the princess and asked her to come to Yoona restaurant. Taeyeon knew Tiffany's unawareness regarding her proposal and she kind of curious what would the brunette reaction when she proposed her later. This would be the biggest surprise Taeyeon had prepared ever and Taeyeon didn't want it to go wrong. She hoped all of her plans would go smooth tonight, or so she thought. Because she didn't know Tiffany's today's events. Taeyeon was clueless that Tiffany deliberately skipped her lunch, made herself sweating and directly cooled it down with the icy air from the fridge, and all of that would be her disaster later.

"Baby, where are you taking me to?" Tiffany asked while rummaged her wardrobe, trying to find the appropriate dress to the dinner.

"It's a secret. Kekekeke.. Just wear your best dress, okay? I'll wait for you outside." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's cheek before heading outside. She had put her outfit on which was a simple black silky dress that covered her beautiful slender legs up to her ankle. She waited for the later to show up while reading headlines on the newspaper.

"Baby, I have finished!! Do I look okay??" Taeyeon pulled down her newspaper just to be mesmerized by Tiffany's appearance. She had a dark purple strapless dress on. The dress failed to cover her gorgeous calf for it stopped on her thigh. Taeyeon couldn't hide that she drooled at the sight before her. Tiffany's dress is short alright but aside from that she still looks amazingly wonderful. She doesn't look cheap; instead she looks very classy and elegant. This would be the second time Taeyeon given a chance to see another side of Tiffany. First was when she met Taeyeon's parents.

"You look remarkably beautiful, Fanny-ah." Tiffany could sense truth from each of Taeyeon's words and she felt glad she could make Taeyeon somehow proud to have her as Taeyeon's lover and wife soon enough.

"Thank you, baby. You look great too!!" Tiffany approached the now standing Taeyeon and slipped her hand onto Taeayeon's arm. Taeyeon pleased to welcome Tiffany's hand and together walked to Taeyeon's car.

"Taetae,, you haven't answered my question~~ Where are we heading to?" Tiffany continuously whined to her lover.

"Just wait for a little longer, Fanny. We almost there." Taeyeon put more pressure on the gas pedal to increase the speed.

"But, Taetae didn't you forget something today?" Tiffany pried her purse to take a small mirror. She looked after herself one more time, making sure she is beautiful enough for Taeyeon to bring.

"What is it, Tiff??" Taeyeon stayed focused on the street in front of her.

"You haven't kissed me at all today!! And no, cheek and forehead kiss didn't count." Tiffany pointed her index finger to her lover. Taeyeon chuckled seeing Tiffany's childish sight. She rather deals with this kind of Tiffany everyday than staying with lusty Tiffany.

"Is that so?? Come here then~~" Taeyeon pulled the hand break when the red light on. She diverted her head and leaned closer to kiss Tiffany. Tiffany put her hands on Taeyeon's neck, pulling the older girl closer to deepen the kiss. Taeyeon let her lover did it because she knew Tiffany missed her for she had gone almost the entire day today.

"Taetae, I think I'm addicting to your kiss. What do I do??"

"I don't know, if you like kissing me so much then all you have to do is just kiss me, right? I don't find it difficult to do, Fanny-ah." Tiffany grinned widely hearing the answer came from Taeyeon's mouth. "I think I really have fallen for you, Tae. What do I do when you make me fall deeper each day? Jessica must be regretting so much now after leaving you. You're the best lover anyone can ask for." Tiffany told herself in her mind. She then put one of her hands on top of her chest, feeling the heart that loudly beating for Taeyeon. She sighed then put her hand back to her side.

"What's wrong, Fanny-ah?? Why you suddenly being quiet??" Taeyeon moved her hand from the gear and put it on top of Tiffany's. "Stop being nice and caring toward me, Taetae. With these how can I stop myself from falling deeper for you?" Again Tiffany told herself and sighed.

"We're already here, Fanny-ah." Taeyeon bring the gear back to the normal one and pulled up the hand break. She removed her seatbelt first before removing Tiffany's seatbelt. She opened the car's door and walked around to open Tiffany's door. She reached out her hand for Tiffany to receive. Both of them walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

"Aaah!!! Taetae, what happened? Why are the lights suddenly off?!!" Tiffany grabbed anything within her reach. She tried to search her lover n darkness. She felt so afraid that she stumbled over a hard object and almost fell down if not because of her savior, KimTaeyeon.

"Fanny-ah, I'm here. Hold on to me and put your butt on the seat right here." Taeyeon guided her lover to sit beside her. Taeyeon then clapped her hands, signaling for Sooyoung and the others to start the show. The light suddenly lit on showing a small stage right in front of Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"What is it about, Tae?" Tiffany turned her head to question her lover.

"Shoosshh, just enjoythe show, Fanny-ah." Taeyeon shushed Tiffany and rested the brunette head on Taeyeon's shoulder. Tiffany nodded then leaned her head to rest on Taeyeon warm shoulder.

The melodious of Seohyun's piano started the show. It was so romantic that could make the people heard it shivered in fascinating. Then Sooyoung popped out from the backstage, she wore the exact clothes Taeyeon used the first time she met Tiffany. Sooyoung pretended to be clueless about the cartoon pub in front of her. Taeyeon clapped inside her mind looking at Sooyoung perfect acting. Tiffany eyes started to glisten watching the performance in front of her. She guided her hand to intertwine it with Taeyeon's. She felt so moved knowing Taeyeon's endless efforts to make her happy.

The story continued precisely like Tiffany and Taeyeon had experienced, from meeting Kahi, having lunch with Taeyeon, meeting Taeyeon's parents, etc. Well some unnecessary scenes such as being caught in the situation Taeyeon had to beg Tiffany to marry her etc, but aside from that the rest were accurately performed by Sooyoung and friends. Tiffany suddenly felt her stomach painful; she felt there's naughty wind that went here and there inside her stomach.

The story almost reached its end when it showed the date that they had in an amusement park. Tiffany pulled away from Taeyeon's hold. Her hand started to sweat, her eyebrows furrowed, and her lower lips bitten to restrain the pain she felt inside. She cursed herself for trying to torment herself and her stomach today. She thought she would get fever instead of constipation. She wobbled in her seat to prevent fart came out from her sexy butt.

"Fanny-ah, are you okay??" Taeyeon asked with hints of concerns reflected in her onyx eyes. She reached out her hand to wipe the sweat on Tiffany's forehead.

"I'm good baby. I just felt nervous all of sudden." Tiffany lied and as usual, the gullible Taeyeon was easy to deceive.

"Oooh, okay. It almost reaches its ending though." Taeyeon smiled and scooted her head again to watch the rest of the show.

The actress and actors now aligned hand in hand and bowed to show their gratitude. Then they went backstage while Seohyun still played the piano. She played Gavotte in G major smoothly. Taeyeon stood up from her seat and reached out her hand.

"Would you like to dance with me, Fanny-ah?" Taeyeon bowed politely. She smiled once she felt a hand on top of hers. She guided Tiffany to the stage to dance with her. Taeyeon flawlessly led Tiffany in dance. Taeyeon nodded seeing her friends and parents had changed back to their normal clothes and sat across of the stage. Tiffany tried very hard to stay calm and stable. She didn't want to ruin Taeyeon's fabulous surprise for her. Once the song ended, Seohyun played Prelude No. 15, Op. 28 by Chopin for Taeyeon's next movement.

"Tiffany Hwang, my girlfriend. I know it's not too long since we first met and I also know it may sound too fast to say this to you. Baby, you know I am the biggest loser when it comes to romantic thingy, but at least I've tried right? Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me and change your surname into Kim?" Taeyeon bended one of her knees and kneeled in front of Tiffany. She reached in her pocket to take a black box and opened it in front of Tiffany. The brunette could see a beautiful diamond ring inside the box. The ring has a big well curved diamond on the center with smaller particles of diamonds decorated around the big one. Tiffany couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She felt speechless for being surprised like this by Kim Taeyeon. She even forgot the pain in her stomach for a while. She let the tears dripped unrestrainedly from her eyes.

"Fanny-ah?" Taeyeon's knees started to wobble. All of the audiences felt nervous and curious with the brunette answer. They all stood up with their mouth hanging loosely, waiting for Tiffany's reaction.

"Yes, Taetae~~ Yes, I will marry you!!" Taeyeon smiled hearing Tiffany's answer. She got up from her position to put the ring into Tiffany's ring finger. She hugged the brunette tightly.

"I love you, Taetae~~" Taeyeon was oblivious that Tiffany told her Tiffany's true feeling toward the older girl Tiffany pulled away from the hug to kiss her lover deeply. Sooyoung and friends whistled, clapped, and teased them loudly. They felt happy for Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"I love you too baby~~" Taeyeon nonchalantly answered in reflex. She separated their attached lips and hugged the brunette.

"Thank you, Fanny-ah. I promise I will make you happy" Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back in circular motion. Suddenly Tiffany pushed Taeyeon and ran away to the toilet.

"Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong? Why is she running away from you?" Hyoyeon walked herself toward her daughter and asked her.

"I don't know, Mom. Maybe she is just felt moved with all of this. Anyway, thank you for the help, Mom, Dad, everyone." Taeyeon bowed and hugged them one by one.

"That's fine, boss! Just don't forget our payment. Kekeke.. No catch your future wife, me and the others have to go home." Sooyoung patted Taeyeon's shoulder. Each and every one of them excused themselves, leaving Taeyeon, Yoona, Seohyun, and Tiffany who's currently in the toilet. Taeyeon then brought herself to meet her fiancé.

"Fanny-ah, are you there? Open up please~~" Taeyeon knocked from outside. Tiffany was still seated on the toilet bowl. Her unfinished business surely ruined her precious moment with her lover.

"Yes, Tae~~ Wait a moment, I don't want you seeing me this way~~" Tiffany yelled from the inside. "Moreover to have you smell this disgusting scent. Damn you, Tiffany Hwang!! You pabo pabo pabo!!" Tiffany hit her head over and over again. She squeezed her stomach tightly to lessen the pain while having her business.

"I know you felt touched and all, but you don't have to be ashamed about it. We'll be married soon anyway." Taeyeon again knocked the door. She waited in front of the door, hoping the brunette would soon open it for her to get in. Taeyeon hadn't had the dinner for she was too succumbed with the performance earlier, not to mention the lunch she had skipped too. So to make it short, she was famished right now. Her stomach grumbled loudly that she wanted to get Tiffany out and continue the dinner.

"Wait, baby~~ I can't let you see me like this.. 15 minutes more, okay?? Ugghh~~" She crazily let out her energy to finish her business as soon as possible. Her thighs too started to get numb for staying in the same position for the last 15 minutes.

"Yoong, give me the spare keys of this bathroom. I want to go inside." Taeyeon left for a moment to ask the key from the restaurant owner. The owner gladly gave her the keys she asked for. Taeyeon said her thank you before going back to the toilet.

"Fanny-ah, are you still there? I want to come in~~" Taeyeon yelled from the outside. However, before entering Taeyeon still kindly waited for the brunette answer.

"No!! Tae, do not come in!! Nggghh~~~ Awwww~~" Tiffany accidentally squawked. She immediately shut her mouth using her hands. "Shit!! How could I do that!!" Tiffany cursed to herself.

"Fanny-ah, are you alright?? I'm coming okay??" Tiffany heard the rustling sound ok keys being inserted. She felt panicked and confused in what to do. She was so sure Taeyeon would be fainted once she stepped one of her foots inside. Even Tiffany felt suffocated and could barely breathe thanks' to the disgusting aroma around the air.

"NO!! DON'T COME!!!" Tiffany yelled from the top of her lunge, but of course it was too late for Taeyeon had successful opened the door and entered. She wanted to approach one of the cubicles which had Tiffany inside when the hairs inside her nostril stood up once she sniffed the bizarre odor coming from inside the bathroom. She tried to struggle and encounter the stinky smell but it looked like her energy had been empty sucked by all of her activities today. Soon she fell on the floor, losing her consciousness.

"Taetae~~??" Tiffany was so sure she heard someone had entered in.

"Taeyeon-ah??" Tiffany abruptly cleaned up and ignored her still hurting stomach to look at the situation outside. Once she opened the door of her cubicle, Tiffany's eyes popped out seeing her lover helplessly lying down on the floor.

"Taetae!!!" Tiffany squatted beside her lover and tried to slap Taeyeon's face lightly.

"St..in..ky..." That was the last word Taeyeon said before coming back to her unconscious state. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...