[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang

9.2K 246 4
By moonlight_kim

Being dumbfounded, Taeyeon allowed Hyomin to lead her upstairs. They stopped in front of the room with Tiffany's name on the door. Actually, Taeyeon went here to enjoy a few drinks but curiosity ate her so she followed Kahi's order obediently. Taeyeon stood behind Hyomin who's currently knocking on the door.

"Come in." Taeyeon heard the husky voice from the inside.

"Ms. Taeyeon, you may come in. Tiffany has been waiting for you inside." Hyomin said that before leaving Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't even get a chance to ask Hyomin what should she do inside Tiffany's room. Didn't know what to do, Taeyeon decided to come into Tiffany's room.

"Excuse me, my name is Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." Taeyeon welcomed by the room which almost every furniture in it painted in pink. There she met the girl whom they called Tiffany on a pink robe on the bed.

Inside the room, Taeyeon could see the queensized bed in the middle of the room. There's a lamp table on each side of the bed. There's also a couch not far from the bed with a coffee table in front of it. The room isn't that big but it's enough for two people.

"Stop with the formality, Taeyeon-ah. My name is Tiffany by the way. Wow it's my first time to have a girl as my customer. Interesting." Tiffany said it bluntly followed by a smirk. Taeyeon finally understood the place she visited, but it's too late isn't it?

"Oh my, don't tell me this is the place I thought it was." Taeyeon popped her eyes and tried to get out but as it was said earlier, it's too late. The time Taeyeon shut the door, it would automatically locked and could only be opened by the owner of room who's in this case is Tiffany.

"Where do you think you're going, baby?" Tiffany chuckled and approached the smaller girl.

"I think I've come to the wrong place. Now will you open the door for me?" Taeyeon asked politely. She hoped this Tiffany girl would be kind enough and let her go, but Taeyeon's thought was proved to be wrong.

"And why would I do that?" Tiffany caress Taeyeon's cheeks very lightly, sending electric vibe to Taeyeon's body.

"I..I..I will pay you. Just mention the number." Taeyeon tried to bargain. Feeling afraid, she let Tiffany caressed her face.

"Uuuh, a rich girl I see. Didn't you read the motto, baby?" Tiffany whispered the last word in Taeyeon's ear. She deliberately sent hot breaths into Taeyeon's ear lobe.

"Y..yes of course I.. I did." Taeyeon replied stutteredly. Of course she had past that level with Jessica. But she did it only with the blonde. She didn't have another experience with the others.

"And also, I don't need your money. It's your satisfaction that matters for me." Tiffany moved her hands to caress Taeyeon's neck and made her mouth nibbling Taeyeon's ears. Taeyeon's breath shortened and she felt paralyzed.

"I..I.. Already feel satisfied, Tiffany-shii. Now please let me out of here." Taeyeon still tried to talk to Tiffany politely despite Tiffany's daring action toward her.

"No can do, Taetae." Tiffany moved her mouth to suck on Taeyeon's neck. Her hands stayed on Taeyeon's shoulders.

"Aish, I feel uncomfortable with this position. Come with me, Taetae." Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to the bed. She then pushed Taeyeon, making Taeyeon sat on the bed. Before Taeyeon could get up, Tiffany sat on Taeyeon's thighs, trapping her from struggling her way out.

"Fany-ah, let me go please. And could you get off of me? This position is awkward." Taeyeon tried to release herself but not to avail. Tiffany took Taeyeon's hands and put it on her waist.

"Fany? Hmm, I like that name. Now, let me help you, Taetae. Tell me, you like to be dominant or being dominated?" Taeyeon knew she was stronger than this girl, but being a gentlewoman as she is, she did nothing to hurt Tiffany.

"....." Taeyeon didn't answer the question. Taeyeon pulled away her hands on Tiffany's waist and folded it on her chest instead.

"Honestly I'm very girly. I love pink very much and so that's why I prefer being dominated. Is that okay with you, Taetae??" Taeyeon thought Tiffany is cute and Kahi was absolutely right to choose Tiffany. She has a brown hair, a normal sized boobs, even smaller than Taeyeon, a husky voice, and a not too thick not too thin but well shaped lips.

"Whatever." Taeyeon gave up in trying to get out so she let Tiffany did anything she wanted her to do.

"Taeyeon-ah, do you think I'm not beautiful enough for you? You seem uninterested." Tiffany said that sadly, making Taeyeon felt guilty. Being a gullible person, Taeyeon didn't knew the real Tiffany who's an aggresive and masochist person.

"N..no.. I.. I think you are beautiful." Taeyeon said that embarrasingly. She turned her head sideways, avoiding to meet the brunette's eyes.

"Really??" Tiffany put her hand on Taeyeon's chin and made Taeyeon face her.

"Yeah, really." Taeyeon anwered shortly, but Tiffany could see the honesty inside Taeyeon's words.

Tiffany has been in this field since she's 18 years old. She was abandoned by her parents. Her parents often had a fight but that time the fight was a big one. They decided to divorce soon. Being an unstable teenager as she was, one day she ran away from her house brought nothing but the clothes she wore at that time. She met Kahi that night and brought here by her. Kahi taught her how to get lots of money in a short time. Now she is 23 years old and is Kahi's favorite 'student'.

Have spent more than 5 years within this job, never once she met a person like Taeyeon. Usually, her customers would immediately kiss her as soon as the door to her room opened or even worse, bang her. At first she felt afraid and traumatized but Kahi had always successfully calmed her down and made her tried another trial. Time passed and she adapted to each and every customer with differents personalities of her. But this one is different, Tiffany thought that Taeyeon is too innocent to be her customer. Well in fact, Tiffany didn't know the person she's with now is one of the richest person in Korea.

"Now, shall we get to the business, Taetae??" Tiffany stood up and wanted to open her robe but stopped by Taeyeon's hand.

"I came here not for that, Tiffany. I just wanted to drink to wash my troubles away but since you're here, do you think you can accompany me through the night? As a friend I mean, not more" Taeyeon got up and tighten Tiffany's robe.

"Pardon??" Tiffany didn't believe what she heard. It's the first time a customer indirectly rejected her service.

"And if it's not troubling you, could you change your clothes into a more comfortable one? I'm sure you feel cold only wearing that robe." Taeyeon continued her talk. She then got up to the drawer and picked a t-shirt and a short. Taeyeon back to the bed where the brunette still felt shocked and gave it to her.

"I'll be waiting outside." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and brought her inside the bathroom. Taeyeon left Tiffany inside the bathroom and went back into bedroom, waiting for the brunette to change her clothes.

Tiffany stood there like a statue. She couldn't comprehend what happened with this night. She followed Taeyeon's request and changed her clothes. However, Taeyeon's her customer so she didn't want to let her down. Finished changing, she went outside the bathroom and found Taeyeon sitting on the bed.

"You finished? Here, sit beside me." Taeyeon patted the space beside her, telling Tiffany to sit there. Tiffany obediently followed Taeyeon's order and took a space beside her.

"So you don't want to have a sex with me, Taetae?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon cassually.

"Wh..what?? You don't mention that thing so simple like that, Fany-ah." Taeyeon lectured Tiffany like a teacher lecture her student.

"Why not? It's my everyday job, Tae. Each day I have sex with different person. Sometimes when the demands are high, I have to do sex for more than 6 times a day." Tiffany explained it cooly. She moved herself to sat on Taeyeon and put her hands around Taeyeon's neck.

"But I won't be the same person as them, Fany-ah. I want to be your friend." Taeyeon put her hands on Tiffany's arms and smiled sincerely.

"Why? Why you don't want to have sex with me?" Tiffany asked her.

"Because I never want to have sex. I only want to make love and I'll only do that with the person I love, Fany-ah" Taeyeon's explanation made Tiffany's heart beat stopped for a second. Tiffany never knew that in this mean world, there's still a person who could be sweet and innocent like Taeyeon.

"So you won't touch me tonight, Tae? Then how can I make you satistfy? I have to make sure you go home in satisfaction, baby." Tiffany pressed her body closer to Taeyeon, trying to seduce the shorter girl.

"Well then, how if I share you my story and you listen to that. If you want, you can also give me some advices. How about that?" Taeyeon moved Tiffany's body a little, giving some space between hers and Tiffany's body.

"Are you sure? You can tell your story while I moan your name, Tae." Tiffany moved her body to create a friction between her lower part and Taeyeon's thigh.

"Yes. Now be a good girl and listen to my life story, okay??" Taeyeon stopped Tiffany's movement and moved Tiffany's body from on top of her. Taeyeon put Tiffany to lay beside her. The view was like when a mother read a bedtime story to her child, where the mother in a sitting position and the child would lay on her/his back.

"You would pay me high just for this? Are you sure, Tae??" Tiffany looked at the person beside her. She still couldn't believe Taeyeon would pay much just to share a story with her.

"Yes, and if you can be a good listener, I will give you bonus for that." Taeyeon's brushed Tiffany's hair with her hand.

"But can you at least lay here with me too?? I don't like our position." Tiffany for the first time nagged to her customer. It should have been her job to spoil her customer, but this time would be different.

"Aigooo.. Ara ara.." Taeyeon changed her position to be the same as Tiffany's. The brunette automatically snuggled closer to the customer. Understood what the girl wanted, Taeyeon opened her arms and let Tiffany laid her head on Taeyeon's chest. Tiffany then moved Taeyeon's free hand to wrap around Tiffany's waist. Tiffany could smell the vanilla scent from Taeyeon's body that somehow could calm her.

"You may start your story, Tae." Tiffany said that to Taeyeon. Playing with Tiffany's hair, Taeyeon started her story. How she met her ex, how much she loved her ex, how she tried to be anyone Jessica wanted just to make her happy until it came into the break up. Couldn't control her emotions, Taeyeon cried while told the story behind her break up, how Jessica left her and chose to be with Yuri, her ex, how Jessica canceled their wedding, and the reason she came to the bar.

Having a high demand as today making the brunette felt exhausted. Taeyeon's indeed her last customer and the fact that Taeyeon gave her a bedtime story instead a live action slash sex, Tiffany couldn't help but feeling sleepy. She tried to concentrate in hearing the story but not to avail. The last thing Tiffany could only remember was Jessica left Taeyeon which means Taeyeon's single now. She smiled a little before going into a dreamland. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...