2. Little Butterfly

By Rope_Bunny123

✨Book two✨ It's not necessary to read the first book but the characters from the first book do appear in this... More

Aesthetic
Chapter 1 : Routine
Chapter 2: Scared
Chapter 3: Safe
Chapter 4: Work
Chapter 5: Morning
Chapter 6: Shopping
Chapter 7: Time
Chapter 8: Friends
Chapter 9: Scars
Chapter 10: Hug
Chapter 11: Butterflies
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Ball
Chapter 14: Why
Chapter 15: Hi
Chapter 17: Traveling
Chapter 18: Party
Chapter 19: Good Boy
Chapter 20: Work
Chapter 21: Daddy
Chapter 22: Hungry
Chapter 23: Lovely Days
Chapter 24 : S
Chapter 25 : M
Chapter 26: U
Chapter 27: T
Chapter 28: Dinner
Chapter 29: Lost
Chapter 30: Different
Chapter 31: Closer
Chapter 32: Next Time
Chapter 33: Fighting Back
Chapter 34: Awake
Chapter 35: Home
Chapter 36: Addiction
Chapter 37: Good Girl
Chapter 38: His Toy
Chapter 39: Love
Chapter 40: Date
Chapter 41: Punishment
Chapter 42: Teddy
Chapter 43: Time
Chapter 44: Baby Shower
Chapter 45: Awake
Chapter 46: Real
Chapter 47: Two In One
Chapter 48: Epilogue
Final Book

Chapter 16: Dinner

9.4K 197 32
By Rope_Bunny123

I slept with Carter!

He had to go to work, so I decided to go check on my family. They stayed the night, but I know they're flying back home today.

We all had breakfast together and this time Christiano joined us, but he barely said anything.

"Christiano do you maybe want to see my room, Michael helped me decorate it" I offered.

Not answering verbally, he only nodded so I grabbed his hand rushing us out of the room.

I heard Zeus following us so I made sure to leave the door open for him to come in. When the big baby jumped on my bed I sat down next to him watching Christiano explore my room.

"Do they force you to stay here, because you could come home with us we'd protect you"

Laughing at his silliness I wrapped my arms around his waist returning the hug he gave me "I'm safe here".

"Okay, just know you can come home at any time no matter what".

The thought of leaving Carter and Michael made me uneasy, but I'd definitely want to visit them.

I said goodbye to them all, before going on the hunt for Maria.

Michael introduced us so I could finally stop calling her old lady, finding her in the washing room I hid behind the door waiting for her to come closer before jumping out.

She screamed at my action which lead me to burst out laughing.

"Child, you'll give me a heart attack" she breathed out laughing with me.

"I'm sorry, I need your help".

Motioning for me to go on while she folded some clothes, I forgot what I was going to say when she pulled out a large white hoodie that was calling my name.

"Could I see that?" Slipping it on I felt the warmth surround me.

I still had Carter's fluffy socks on, so I decided to keep his hoodie on too, seeing that he hasn't scolded me for taking his socks.

"Would you help me make Carter's favorite dinner?" I got back on track.

"Of course, dear let me just finish up here and I'll help you".

Jumping onto the table I patiently waited for Maria to finish knowing she wouldn't allow me to help her.

"Iris two eggs in the bawl not on the floor" Maria laughed watching me struggle.

His favorite food was Spinach and Ricotta stuffed shells, which sounded easy until Maria told me that we had to make the pasta ourselves.

The kitchen was a mess by now with the ingredients everywhere.

"Now you just place it in the oven for 45 minutes and your done" Maria informed making me smile.

Finally.

We cleaned up the kitchen together and just in time before Michael and Carter walked into the kitchen looking grumpy.

Carter saw me wearing his clothes but said nothing while he sat down at the counter asking Maria to send his dinner to his office.

Before she could stop him he was already gone.

"How was your day?" I sat down next to Michael waiting for the timer to go off.

"If I tell you, I'd have to kill you" he joked.

Minutes later, Maria helped me get everything ready before she sent me off to give Carter his.

Hearing muffled voices coming from his office, I knocked making sure I wasn't interrupting him.

Getting permission I pushed the door open but wished I told Maria to bring the food instead of me.

Ashley stood behind Carter's chair, playing with his curly hair.

Anger, jealousy, and sadness hit me all at once, so I quickly placed the plate in front of him, mumbling "It's a thank-you gesture for my room" I left the office.

Stupid Iris!

I forgot he had a girlfriend and I slept with him twice...

Oh gosh, she saw me wearing his clothes...

How could I forget...

Stupid Iris!

Getting ripped out of my thoughts by Michael pulling me into the dining room, I saw my plate resting on the table next to Maria, but my appetite was long gone.

"What's going on in that little head of yours?" Michael questioned when he saw me pushing the pasta around my plate.

"I'm not hungry" it wasn't a complete lie, I wasn't hungry but I was so excited to try the food.

"Nonsense you only ate breakfast" Maria piped in.

Just then Carter walked in with Ashley hot on his tail.

"Why have you only eaten breakfast?" Carter growled rather loudly, glaring at me.

Clearing my throat ready to explain, Ashley interrupted me.

"Who cares Babe, she needs to lose a few pounds anyway".

Standing up I tried calming down feeling frustrated but I couldn't so I did the next best thing "You know what, maybe if you lose a few pounds yourself Carter wouldn't be sleeping with someone else".

Realizing what I said my hands flew to my mouth regret filling me.

"You slept with her!" Ashley yelled.

Michael erupts in laughter followed by Maria excusing herself while giggling out of the room.

"Iris I don't think you know what you said" Michael added calming down.

Still feeling frustrated with all my emotions mixing I removed myself from the room needing air.

Zeus was behind me every step of the way so we sat down outside, he chased the ball a few times before I felt better.

Needing a nice long shower I opened the taps filling the bathroom with steam moments later.

Thoughts invaded my mind so I sat down on the shower floor, listening to the voices arguing back and forth.

They all talked about one person, listing the special moments we shared but also the bad ones.

He held us when we couldn't sleep.

He called us pathetic for stuttering.

He made our room possible.

He yelled at us a lot.

He watched movies with us till I fell asleep.

Feeling the water turning cold I washed my whole body with the strawberry-scented body wash that was a gift from Maria and got out.

Pulling on my Tom and Jerry pajamas I climbed into bed with Zeus while watching Rapunzel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.2K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
507K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
28.1K 935 26
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...
62.4K 1.2K 12
~Short story~ ~BOTHWELL BUSINESS~ ~18+~ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Casey has almost always been alone for the majority of her life...