Tutor ~ Rinney

By BVRiggy808

Robin is failing math, Mrs.Johnson made someone tutor him. (ONE SHOTS AFTER STORY!!) More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 7
A/N
6 Gays
The cute waiter at the restaurant
FriendZone
Theatre
Jealous?
A/N
Too Late
be careful next time
we were perfect together
blue daisy
holidays
New year, New lover.
A/N
zonbie apocalypse (part 1)
He forced me!
A/N
prince and the knight
the bandana
fanboy
takijg a break
new book not rinney though
angel and devil part:1
GIYS RECCOMENDATIONS?
OMG 10K?
the valentines date
.
creek oneshots?
Devil and angel part 2 โ€ผ๏ธ
my hc bp!!
finding who he likes
griffin x billy!!
but we arent gay?
what if finney died?
my birthday!!
'happy bday finn!'
TBP HC
tbp insta
tbp gc
Switched Roles/personailtiss
survived
giyssssss!!
i only want him.
tbp hc again bc i love them <3
donna x rose
finding who he likes part 2
blaming cupid.
nincompoop
a/n
Dear Robin Arellano,
i fucking hate you
HEY GUYS CAN U HELP ME?
i love you guys <3
ex-bsf
scream pt.1
a possible name reveal?
kindergarthen!
tbp hc!! <3
ex bsf 2
Remember me.
tell your mothers you love them!
a/n ๐Ÿ˜ญ
20K!!
beach hangout part 1!
news..
GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES
REQUEST {OPEN}
beach hangout part 2
im always here for you
ex bsf pt 3
demon slayer au introduction
demon slayer au
The hashiras
"F-finn!"
KAMISAMA!
"weird..?"
brance!!
what the fuck.
Soulmate Color Au
"Good little boy~"
ONE YEAR ANIVERSITY
the babysitters a vampire ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Stream
i peeled my orange today
3rd of December.
glasses...
satoru, suguru.
I HATE MY FEIENDS

Chapter 6

1.4K 26 18
By BVRiggy808

3rd person Pov:
Robin was going to Finns house because it was finally the weekend. As Robin got to the doorstep he knocked on the door, he then saw his beautiful boyfriends face as he opened the door. Finn smiles and says "Hey Rob!!", "Hey Finn!" Robin reply's too with a smile. Robin walks in and takes off his shoes. "My dad went somewhere he told us that he'll be back on Wednesday so it's just me, you, and gwen!" Finn says, Robin just nodded his head in response with a smile on his face.

Gwen was in the living room playing with dolls, she got up and went to Robin, "Can you play dolls with me pleaseeeee" she says in a begging tone. Robin groaned when asked several times by Gwen, he then finally accepts. Gwen's eyes were filled with excitement and proceeded to pull him where her dolls were. Gwen looks at Finn and says "Play with me too Finney!" Finn nods since she's his sister afterall.

"So Finney you're the mom and Robin you're the dad, i'd be the daughter!!" said Gwen, Finn and Robin nodded. "Oh honeyyyy!! It's Lucy's first day in school!! Drop her off please" said Finn in a high pitched girl voice. Robin & Gwen were giggling at Finn. "Okay Hun" said Robin in a deep man voice. Everyone was giggling, sooner or later it went to playing with dolls to baking. Gwen had an idea to bake cookies! Robin was in charge with the flour when he put it in it went all over his face. Finn and Gwen all laughed "Oh shut up!!" said Robin sarcastically.

Robin started to put flour in all of their faces laughing. After putting all the ingredients in together they put it in the oven. "How much time does it need to be in the oven for?" said Finn "Probably like 2 hours-3 hours" said Robin "Seems accurate!" said Gwen. Finn made the timer for 2 hours, when the timer ended they opened oven to see burned cookies. Finn said "ROBIN." while chasing him. Robin screamed, "Gwen HELP ME!!" Gwen just laughed and said "Goodluck" while giggling. Afterall they all had fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 932 28
"สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ส™แดส?" "ษดแด แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹s โตŠ แด…แดษด'แด› ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› วซแดœแด‡แด‡ส€s<3"
20K 230 23
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ โhe was sunshine, i was ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ rain.โž or a new popular chat app, แดแด˜แด€สŸ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฑ, has recently come out. ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ...
6.9K 143 44
Finney was a boy who was tormented constantly, everywhere and anywhere. He longed for support from others, especially his father. Robin was an amazin...
1.7K 52 9
Finney Blake's life was flipped completely upside down after his father got arrested. He had to move in with his aunt and uncle, who lived 38 hours a...