Karma // 10k Fic // Completed

By littletinything

Karma comes back for a mission. Battling it out with Zombies was never her plan. Operation Bite-mark proved t... More

Top Voters
Old Encounters
Karma Chameleon
Hey one question: What the hell
Alice in Zombieland
The Past is Haunting
Author's Note
Jealous Or Overzealous
Thanks For The Memories
FuBar Be Like
New Encounters
Small Spaces
Radiation Rising
Dad's Aren't Really Our Thing
Hell Disguised as Heaven
Memories Are Haunting
Separated Again
Awkward Times While Bound to a Chair
Found Murphy
Underground Labs
Getting Naked...For Science...
Dr Evil
Looking Out For Her
Stripper Z's
Keep Going
How many refugees survive?
Plant Zombies vs Humans
Update
Zeros
Anthrax
Zombie. Baby. Zombaby
She's In A Better Place
Separated For The Third Time
Confessions
Losing Murphy
Aliens?
Rozewell, Mèxico
No More Aliens
Zombie Horde
Girlfriend
Don't Like Office Jobs
Murder On The Job
South Of The Border
Welcome Home
Human Trials
Murphy Minions
I'll Take Care Of You
California
Taken
Controlling
Leaving
Escaping
I Hate Hospitals
Reunion
10k?
I'll Do It
Authors Note
Too Late
Authors Note
Maybe There's Hope
Zone A
Future Forward
Authors Update
We're Back
Alien Faith
Size Matters
Deja Vu
Fear Of Heights
Another Day, Another Box
Bitten
Keep Count
Zombie Fingers
Bust Balls, Shoot Walls
Carnival Of Mayhem
Canadian Zombies
Life After
Relaxing Is Hard

All Patriarch Must Fall

43 0 0
By littletinything

"What kind of son are you? I gave you everything. I gave you life. Breast fed you till you were five. And this is how you treat me?" She said.

"But Ma, we were just messin' around. We were gonna come and get you down. Besides, you were being a total bitch." He said. The two of them were arguing now.

"That's zombie shit and you know it. I could'a died out there on the wheel." She said.

"You know, we saved her." Doc chimed in.

"Shut up!" They both said.

"This here is my family, and don't you forget it. Just cuz you call yourself King don't make it real, yo." She said.

"It's my right! You never let me do anything. I'm tired of you telling me what to do." He said

"You're the center of my universe. What are you talking about?" She yelled.

"You were never there for me!" He yelled

"You know, I think I know what's going on here. Me and my daughter, we had the same discussion. What you two need to do is-" Murphy got cut off by him being electrocuted.

"Shut up!" They yelled.

"Now, King." Warren started. One of their men stopped her.

"It's what Daddy would've wanted!" He yelled at his mom.

"You don't know what Daddy would've wanted. Do right by your mamma, that's what Daddy would've wanted." She said

"Then well let's ask him!" He said.

"All right, fine." She said.

"Fine!" They both yelled.

"Daddy. Daddy, are you awake? Here you go, Daddy. Got some new friends for you to meet." He said wheeling a zombie tied to a chair out.

"You were gonna get married without inviting either one of us?" She said.

"It happened kinda fast. We decided to elope." He said.

"Oh baby. How you doin'? You miss your sugar momma? You miss-" She reached up to touch him but he snarled at her.

"All right, get on with it." She said sharply.

"Daddy, tell Momma I'm ready to run the clan." He said, bending down to his level.

"Dumbass! You know he can only answer yes and no questions. He'll grunt for yes and nothing for no." She said.

"Am I ready to run the clan?" He asked. The zombie groaned.

"Am I ready to become King Clown?" He asked. The zombie released black goop from his mouth.

"See! I told you!" He cheered.

"That wasn't no answer! He just threw up is all. That don't count as a yes!" She yelled. She bent dont to his level. "You want me running the family, right baby? Junior ain't ready. You want me to run the clan, right? Your sweet-ass sugar momma running the family? Right, Daddy?" The zombie didn't do anything.

"See! He wants me! Ain't that right, Daddy?" King cheered.

"No!" She yelled when he groaned. "Daddy! You don't know what you're grunting!" She yelled.

"I'm still your Momma!" She yelled, running after him and jumping on his back. 

"Get off me, you crazy ho!" King yelled

"Not till you stop actin' a fool! Say I'm right! Say it!"

"Let go!" He yelled, flipping his mother over and onto a table. Her body broke the table and she came tumbling to the ground.

"I knew she'd like you." King said. His mom threw a glass jar against his head and they began to fight again.

"Touch me again like that, boy, you'll meet Zombie Jesus." She yelled

"I hate you!" He yelled

"Cry baby. I never wanted you." She said

"Why can't you just be a normal mom for once?!" He yelled.

King held his moms head to the floor as Murphy escaped his shock box. Murphy then shocked them three times to make them stop fighting. 

"Stop trying to kill your mom! You know, it's hard being a parent these days!" Murphy said.

 "She tried to kill me!" He yelled

"Yeah! Well, you know she obviously cares about you. She's conflicted! Did you ever think of that?! You know, I've been a selfish prick my whole life. But then my little girl was born, and suddenly I wanted something for someone else. By the time I figured that out, it was too late. And now my little girl is gone. But you two, you still have each other! Don't mess that up!" Murphy said.

"It's not me! It's her!" He yelled. Murphy shocked them.

"Stop putting up walls and thinking it's all her fault! Listen to her!" Murphy said.

"Damn right. You don't listen!" She said. Murphy shocked them again.

"And you. You know, there's no right or wrong way to do this parenting thing. You know, I take that back. I think you're probably doing it wrong. You need to see him for who he is, for the man that he is. He's not that little boy anymore." Murphy said.

"That's what I'm saying!" King inturrupted.

"Shut up! You're lucky. You got to see him grow up. My little girl, she grew up so fast, I never got to see that. Never saw her for who she was. And she needed me to see that. He needs you to see that. See him!" Murphy said.

"I see him. I see if he doesn't get his clown ass off my back, - I'm gonna beat him down!" She yelled.

"You bitch!" King yelled pushing her face into the ground more. Murphy shocked them again but the box malfunctioned and wouldn't shut off. My skin began to burn and itch. I feel like my body is floating. My eyes grew heavy and so did my limbs. I slumped over and passed out.

---

3rd Person POV

Karma passed out due to her being pumped up with whatever these fools where on.

"Run, you clown!" Murphy yelled when King took off. 

The mother turned and began attacking people. This woke up the pastor and he attacked people as well, the mothers gunshot to his gut, taking his life.

"This is bad. Even for us." Murphy said.

"Time to GTFO." Warren said. 10k picked up his girls body and carried her in his arms. 

He hated seeing her like this. He was held in a separate room with Doc, away from her, Murphy, and Warren. He had no idea how to help her.

"You were right." Warren spoke to Murphy when the group made it back to the truck.

"About what?" He asked

"About Lucy. What happened was... my fault. Look, I... I don't know what we're doing. These dreams, visions, hallucinations. It's leading us nowhere. And I still don't know what it means. I can't have anyone following me around until I figure it out. So we head to Newmerica." Warren spoke before climbing into the truck. She banged twice on the roof of the truck.

"North!" Warren said.

"Copy! North, Lieutenant." Lilly responded, putting the truck in gear.

"Newmerica?" Murphy asked.

"Yeah, Newmerica." Warrren said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 181 13
Katherine Burns is one tough sniper. Stealthy, smart, basically invincible. But when her group leaves her behind, she's left vulnerable and weak. But...
21K 592 47
//////////////////// "Get ready to run Jaime," He said before pulling the trigger. /////////////////// Jaime Bell had always told herself to never ca...
52.6K 893 21
Sarah Gilbert can be described as blunt,immpulsive,and maybe even a little dangerous.As she continues to fight with Warren,Doc,Addy,and her boyfriend...
110K 1.9K 18
(I DO NOT OWN Z NATION OR THEIR CHARACTERS) Three years.Its been three years since this world has become infested with creatures that feed on human f...