back to you • lrh

By bblueroses

[a luke hemmings fanfiction. can be read as a na/ya.] in which she falls for her brother's best friend, but f... More

character visuals + playlist
prologue
01
02
03
04
05*
06
07
08*
09
10
11
12*
13*
14
15
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31*
32
33
34*
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41*
42*
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53*
54
epilogue*
bonus chapter*

48*

1K 34 12
By bblueroses

Chapter 48:
"Vanilla."

Eloise-Anne

"El our grades are up!" Michael screams. It's been a week since we finished all our tests. Even my birthday passed, but I don't pay much attention to it and neither has anyone luckily. I've never been the biggest fan of my birthday and I'd rather not put any effort into it, definitely not whenever I have so many tests to do.

Besides, these grades decide whether we're about to pass this year. We've all been working our asses off. If Luke, Calum, and Ashton made it, they're graduating. It's honestly quite exciting. Yet, I'm kinda afraid. If they all pass, that would mean that they wouldn't live on campus anymore.

Michael runs into my room and we both open the app for our grades. Something we always do. He hands me his phone and I hand him mine. Both are too afraid to see our own grades. "You passed with straight fucking A's, you tiny nerd!" He says excitedly. I look at his phone and look back at him. "Fuck, I didn't pass?" He asks me when I haven't said a thing. I am just processing that I made it.

"No, you're a solid B student." I smile at him, hugging him right after. "We made it, Mike!" I can't hold back my excitement. "This means we have to find ourselves an internship soon." He chuckles.

"How about we think about that some other day and we celebrate that we made it." I nod excitingly. "We're going out tonight, Tammy also made it. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have known that the grades were up." I chuckle when I hear his words.

Tammy is basically his walking agenda. After they made up, they've been better than ever. Or at least, so it sounds. I can say they sound disgusting, but Luke and I haven't been much different I suppose.

"We fucking made it." I look at the notifications on his phone and a smile pops up on my face when I see that both Ashton and Calum made it as well. I might not be on the best terms with them, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy for them.

"Cal and Ash made it as well," I tell him, handing back his phone. He hands me back mine. I wonder if Luke made it. He's really been working on these tests. He just wants his freedom out of school. "Luke hasn't said a thing yet, but maybe he's asleep."

"Go to his place!" He says. "Go, go go!" I smile and quickly get out of bed. "Text me if you're here for dinner." I nod and walk out of the house, on my way to Luke's place. I can't help but smile. I am honestly so proud of myself for making it this year. They always said that the second year is the hardest. I walk into the building and notice Calum and Ashton in the lobby. Calum's face changes and looks at me quite seriously. My smile slowly fades away and he walks up to me.

"How did you do?" He asks me.

"I made it." I smile at him. A slight smile formed on his face. Ashton overhears it and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm proud of you, El." He says. I smile at him. "Also, I fucking knew you were in love with him." I feel my cheeks turn red as he speaks out those words. He did indeed say so. Hopefully, this conversation won't go the negative way. "He makes you happy, doesn't he?" He asks. I nod at his words. "As long as you're happy." He smiles. He gives Calum a small nudge. "I was just struggling to get over you, but if he makes you happy who am I to not be happy for you." I smile at his words.

"We just came from Luke," Calum starts. "And I apologized for my behavior. I should really stop the meddling, but I just want you to be safe, to be happy." He sighs deeply. "I can't promise but I can try." I chuckle at his words.

"Always gonna be the overprotective brother, huh?" He rolls his eyes and I inhale deeply, straightening my back. "He makes me happy," I tell him.

"I know. I guess I was just afraid that you would be one of them." He sighs. "I should've known he wouldn't use you or anything. I may have threatened him though. If he hurts you, I will end him." I chuckle and wrap my arms around him. "I will try to stop meddling, but I can't promise shit."

"You just said that." A chuckle leaves both my lips as well as Ashton's. "Thank you, Cal." I smile at him.

"I hope you can forgive me." He says softly. There's definite guilt in his eyes and I can't bring this state with him. We always managed to find our way out together and we haven't been able to do so in a while.

"You're my brother," he smiles slightly. "Just don't be that kind of brother."

"I'm just looking out for you."

"I know," there's a silence after I said those two words.

"Jesus, El," Ashton says, breaking the silence. "Go to him already." I chuckle and wave goodbye before I walk up to his apartment. I walk upstairs until I'm on the right floor and knock on the door. After some minutes there's still no response. I grab my keys and open the door.

He gave me the key.

I open the door and see him sitting on the couch, headphones on and a controller in his hands. I close the door behind me and wrap my arms around his neck. He startles and looks around.

"You scared me." He says, breathing loudly.

"I swear I knocked, but then I remembered I had the key." He stands up from the couch, to kiss my lips shortly. "I passed my exams." I smile. He wraps his arms around my body and lifts me up.

"I knew you could do it." He says, holding me tighter.

"You turned into such a simp."

"You'd rather have me as a dickhead?"

"Occasionally," I tell him. "But you don't have to do shit to be a dickhead." I chuckle. He rolls his eyes and sits back down on the couch. "How'd you do?" I ask him.

"I have to retake one verbal test since I was too late and they wouldn't let me in. So, I still have to do that. Other than that my grades are great."

"You'll nail the last one." He nods. "What do you have to do still?"

"I've got to pitch them a song I've been working on." He says. "I'm pretty nervous about that."

"There's no need for that, you'll do amazing." He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him, for as far as he possibly can. "You're very close," I state.

"As if you mind. If it were up to you I'm still not close enough. Even when I'm inside you I'm not close enough." A chuckle falls off my lips. He's not entirely wrong. "You're all flushed," he says, his thumb caressing my cheek. "I'm proud of you, Eloise." He says quietly.

"You will nail your last test."

"I need some practice nailing things." He says, a grin growing on his face.

"You tell me I'm a cock hungry whore but I swear, you're a pussy addict." He lets out a snort at my comment and I can't help but laugh along. I am not wrong though. "However, I just really wanted to tell you that I made it." I smile at him. He wraps his arms around my body and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as his hands are holding my ass.

"You have an amazing ass, you know that?"

"Of course I do," I tell him. "What game were you playing though?" I ask him.

"It's not important." I bite my lip.

"I wanna play it with you." He presses his lips on mine and they hungrily move on each other. The butterflies in my stomach flutter, down to my core. The way he has an effect on me is just by far annoying. I love it, but I hate it. "I'm being serious though, will you teach me?" I ask him against his lips, he hums and puts me down again.

"Every time I think you couldn't be more perfect you prove me wrong."

"I'm not perfect, you know that." I chuckle. He grabs another controller and hands it to me. He sits back down on the chair and taps his lap, in order to make me sit there. I take the seat and lean back against him as he explains to me all about the game and what buttons to press. "I think I get it," I tell him. He starts the game and tries to remember everything he just told me, yet I fail miserably.

"Try again, sweetheart." He says, biting down on my earlobe. I close my eyes from the way his teeth are touching my skin. My breathing hitches in my throat. "Did I get you worked up over nothing?"

"No," I say through gritted teeth. He chuckles.

"Take off your pants."

"But I-"

"It wasn't a question, darling." I feel my cheeks turn more red. I take off my pants and sit back on his lap. My hoodie is partly covering my legs. "I want you to play the next game," he says, voice hoarse. I nod and he starts up the next game, just for one player. I play the game and when I'm not even two minutes in, I feel his fingers on my panties.

"I need to concentrate to win," I tell him.

"Then don't concentrate on me." He says. He rubs his fingers more over the fabric. "But you're so fucking wet." His fingers over my clothed center feel a little too good. Too good to admit. He slips my panties aside and softly rubs my clit. A close my eyes for only a second. "Got to watch out, love. You're gonna get killed." I look back at the screen and see how I indeed almost get killed. His finger slips inside me. A moan escapes my lips.

"Luke, I can't do this," I say, whining about how desperate I'm getting for him.

"So funny how you only say my name when you're horny."

"That's not true!"

"But it is." He chuckles, curling his fingers inside me. "Now you either win this game, or I'll stop." I groan and continue playing the game. The whore I am for this man is just not normal anymore. His fingers keep moving faster and faster, touching all the right places. I feel my walls clench when he adds yet another finger. I close my eyes and my head falls back for a second. The second after I do that, I hear the sounds of the game, telling me that I'm killed. Luke withdraws his fingers from me. He stands up from the chair, making me stand up as well.

"You did not." I breathe out. 

"You had two choices. Either lose or you'd cum on my fingers while playing."

"You can't do that." I gasp. He walks off and I'm left standing there. "Luke!" He turns around, a smirk located on his face. Is he really gonna play it like this?

"Beg for it," he says.

"What?" I don't feel like begging for it. He touched me first and now he wants me to be pathetic. I'm honestly not in the mood for this game. I've been stressed enough over finals and a little release would've been nice.

"Beg. For. It." I cross my arms and look at him.

"You know what, I'm just gonna get myself off." I sigh, walking into the bathroom. I know he can't handle the thought of it. If he plays this game, he should know who he's playing with. He started something he will finish. Right before I close the door, he yanks it open.

"The hell you will." He groans, lifting me over his shoulder. A little scream leaves my lips as he makes the move. The next thing I know, I'm thrown on his bed. "You're not gonna touch yourself. Not when you have me." 

"Apparently you won't do it," I tease him. He rolls his eyes. "So if you get me worked up I suppose I finish what you started." 

"You're having an attitude, huh?"

"You leave me sexually frustrated." I spit back, the smirk on his face growing.

"So feisty." He says. "So mad because I didn't let you cum." His eyes look at every inch of my face. "You want me to fuck you? You wanna cum so badly that you're becoming mad?"

"No." He raises his eyebrows.

"No?"

"I wanna make you edge and just leave the room," I tell him, looking away. "Just like you did to me."

"Are you really mad about this?" He asks, a flash of worry going through his eyes. "I swear I didn't mean to-" He clears his throat. "I was just teasing you, you know I always got you. I don't leave you hanging."

"Then finish what you started. I've been aching for-" He licks his lips and places kisses on the revealed skin above my sweater, leaving no inch untouched in my neck. His hands slowly trailed down my body and one hand covered my heated core. He slowly moves his finger inside me and I bite my lip quickly, afraid to let out the loudest moan at the smallest touch. I bring my hand to his jeans and palm him through them. "I don't want you to fuck me," I breathe out. He looks up at me, his lips leaving my neck. "But I need you to, and I need you to choke me." He chuckles. Maybe I want to be choked, but only because he does it so well.

"That's my girl." He says. "But I've gotta fuck this little brat attitude out of you." His fingers withdraw from my body again and he pulls my arms up, so he can take off my sweater. "I wanna try something, you remember the word, right?" I nod, but he needs verbal confirmation.

"Vanilla," I chuckle. He nods and brings his hand to my back, unclasping my bra and taking it off.

"Prettiest fucking tits," he says, drunk on the thought of them. His lips attached to my nipple and suck on it. A moan leaves my mouth. He opens a drawer and I look at it, he grabs handcuffs and a blindfold. He is for real. I can feel myself getting even wetter at the thought of it. He puts the blindfold on and brings my hands up to cuff them around the headboard. "So fucking pretty like this," he mumbles, taking off my panties. I feel him getting off the bed and hear him taking off his clothes. He climbs on the bed again. "Open your mouth," I do as he says and feel his cock in my mouth only seconds later. It's honestly quite a torture to not be able to see him right now.

Muffled moans leave my mouth as he fucks into it. I feel myself gag on him and try to relax my throat, just as Tammy once told me. I feel tears in my eyes, but mostly, they're tears of pleasure. "Fuck, you're such a slut for me." He breathes. I feel his hand covering mine. I open my hand and feel his fingers intertwine with mine. I love how he can have gentle touches between his movements. It's a fascinating kind of multitasking. "You're so good to me," he mumbles. He leaves my mouth and I try to focus on my breathing for a bit. His thumb wiping over my lip. "That mouth was begging to be shut, huh."

"Please," I mumble.

"What was that, sweetheart?"

"Please, just fuck me,"

"Oh, you're begging now?" I feel his lips on my thighs, causing me to shiver. I open my legs some wider. Giving him all the access he can possibly get. "Pussy's so pretty." He blows on my clit, causing me to arch my back. Not many seconds later, his lips are attached to my core. I wanna run my hands through his hair, but the pain in my wrists is holding me back. He chuckles, causing yet another shiver to run through my body. His tongue works like magic on me. "You taste so good." I bring my hips up, wanting more. "So fucking eager."

"Stop talking," I groan. He chuckles. I can feel him move and the next second I feel his cock between my folds. My breathing becomes heavier. "Luke, please, I need you." That was all it took him, to bring himself inside me. A cry comes from my lips from the sudden feeling, I really needed that. Not the whole fucking tease. Yet, I'm very close to all of the teasing.

"Clenching already huh?" He chuckles. "I'm gonna make you cum so many times." The pit in my stomach that has been growing explodes by hearing those words. He hasn't even fucked me properly and I already came. I almost feel embarrassed. "That's one," he chuckles. I just wanna see his smile. I wanna see his face. I want to see how he looks at me, the way he always does. The way like he owns me, which he definitely does. He keeps on fucking me through my orgasm, making my whole body sensitive. He trusts inside me harder than he did, picking up the pace. Moans keep on leaving my mouth. The pit in my stomach grows again and my body twitches as I feel him rubbing my clit.

"Luke," I moan. He brings his other hand to my throat and holds it tightly. I can't help but smile a little.

"You like it when I fuck you like this?" He asks, his breathing heavier.

"Kiss me," I mumble.

"You've got to wait for that, sweetheart." I pout, but his thrusts become harder and harder.

And that all while Luke is giving his all not to cum already. He wants to last. He wants to last for her. Even though she already came, Luke has something on his mind. A certain amount of orgasms he wants to give her, to be specific. But the thought of her, being this submissive yet so stubborn. Tight up and giving herself to him. Her perfect body and the way her body reacts to him. He must think of things that are such turn-off, all to keep it in. Broccoli, beans, grandpa's, wet socks.

Another orgasm washes me over and I'm sure tears are streaming down my face. It feels too good, too fucking good. But I'm also too fucking sensitive to come down from yet another one. And he's edged me twice already. I really can't handle him fucking me through yet another one. I swear he destroyed me. I don't know if I can handle another. His trusts become more gentle and I breathe in deeply.

"I'm gonna get another orgasm out of you." He says. I'm fucked. Literally. 

"It's too much." I cry out. My breathing becomes even heavier, not in a good way. Fuck, not now. This can't be happening now. I know this feeling, I've had it before. I'm panicking. What if... What if I let him down? What if this feeling keeps on going? Luke keeps on trusting inside of me, his hand still wrapped around my throat. As much as I try to forget about my breathing, I can't. I can't breathe. "Luke," I say, my voice shaky.

"C'mon one more," My breathing becomes even heavier if possible and I feel dizzy. Even though I can't see. "You can do it, just for me, love," he says. His voice sounds more gentle than it has been. Tears are streaming down my face, they're not tears of pleasure anymore.

"Vanilla," I call out. The word I didn't wanna use. Luke stops his actions immediately and unties me from the bed frame. My breathing is uncontrollable. He tears off the blindfold and I need a minute to adjust to the light.

"Shit, are you okay?" He asks instantly. I grab the blankets and cover my body. "El, talk to me please." He says. I look up at him and my breathing almost sounds asthmatic. I can't fucking breathe. "Breathe with me, you're gonna be okay." He says. He breathes in deeply and I follow his movement. It took us a while before I finally calmed down. Yet, reality hits me like a truck and I feel incredibly guilty. "Eloise, talk to me." He says we're both laying underneath the blanket. I got cold and he wanted to warm me up with his sweaty body. Don't we love hygiene?

"I just-" I feel myself being lost for words.

"Was it something I did? Was it too much?"

"I panicked," I feel ashamed. "I don't know w-where it came from but I panicked so badly and I-I just... I just." I feel the tears streaming down my face. He holds me tighter to his body. "And I feel like fucking shit. You didn't even get to..."

"Don't you fucking worry about that," he says. "If you were your sassy self you'd say 'that sounds like a you-problem'." I can't help but let out a faint chuckle. He's not wrong.

"I thought I couldn't handle another and panicked about that," I say fast, kinda hoping he doesn't hear me. "It was too much."

"Just tell me that, okay? Just use the word whenever you need and never feel guilty about using it." He assures me, a smile on his face. 

"I liked the handcuffs though." Luke chuckles. "Blindfold some less, I love seeing your face."

"I'll keep that in mind." He says, kissing my temple. "Are you down for a bath?" He asks me. I nod and he lifts me up, a giggle leaves my lips.

"I can walk you know."

"Okay, let me see that." He says, putting me on the floor again. My legs feel like jello and the burning pain between my thighs is definitely not unnoticeable. "Yeah, that's what I thought." He lifts me up once again and runs the bath with hot water.

"I love you, Luke," I tell him, using his first name, not the last name or one of many nicknames. It's just him and I alone. "I really do."

"I love you too, Eloise-Anne." His cheeks are flushed, even before he said those words. "Fuck, I really like hearing you saying my name." A smile grows on my face. He opens a drawer and throws a package of make-up wipes at me. "You look like a panda." He says. "Luckily, I think panda's are kinda cute."

"I knew deep down you were a softie."

"Don't reveal my secret just yet, I can't be broken again." He says dramatically, making me laugh. "But I forgot something." He says softly, pulling me closer by my hips. My thighs are my biggest enemies right now, such as the heavy feeling between my legs. His lips touch mine gently, moving on one another as if it was always meant to be this way. "You wanted me to kiss you."

"Needed." I corrected. "I always need kisses."

"And I'm the softie huh?" He laughs. "Way to go, Montez."

"Touche, Bolton."

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

hahah, oops. in honestly felt like the safeword needed to be called out, because i never really see that happening and i wanted to change that, please don't hate me just yet. i mean wasn't luke all sweet and considerate when he heard her say vanilla? 

anyways, i hope you liked it. 
loads of love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
703K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72K 960 83
Izzy has been going through life alone for years. But, when she's introduced to someone she can't live without, everything she's ever known is flippe...