πŸ’žπ˜Ό π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™€π™π™‘π™„π™‰π™‚ π™‡π™ŠοΏ½...

By Lattysweets

Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his... More

Introduction
Chpt 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpr 42
Chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Chpt 46
Chpt 47
Chpt 48
Chpt 49
Chpt 50
Chpt 51
Chpt 52
Chpt 53

Chpt 22

423 70 47
By Lattysweets

                 Chapter 22

                Demar's pov

  I did everything that needed to be done in time to ketch my flight on the air freight, it was risky and I could find myself behind bars along with causing people to loose their jobs. They wanted the money and took the risk regardless. I hope to carry out my carefully constructed escape plan and be back here before the twins birthday a week and three days away. I was really hoping to go, get it done and be back safely.

  I pack and hid my suitcase from Dean, then ask my father to take me to the airport. She had given me a nice hairstyle and was waiting for me to come to bed to discuss the bathrooms she was having built at the orphanage. She will most definitely spite me and not give me any sex for days, but good men were about to die while the guilty one watch their downfall.

  I could feel Grung and Antoine calling me and I was deeply distressed.

  As soon as I reach Jamaica I find the chief's location then I sneaked into Rema, I find Hot-tool and call him from amongst the chappas, they all look at me with worried apprehension and I knew it was because of Pliers. Hot-tool looked at me without saying anything and I tell him to get the chappas and things ready to break Antoine and the others out of jail.

"How yah guh duh dat now when dem dey a three different highly secured prisons and Antoine ina confined lock up?" He ask sounding vexed with me.

"Dat a my work and stress, get everything ready, get somewhere fi dem stay and get uno 'oman an' pickney dem outta yah. Yuh have until tomorrow night and guh bring di Russian scope rifle come gi mi yah waste time," I tell him firmly.

  He look at me a minute before walking over to Banga and leaving in Quenger's car. The chappas look at me with curiosity and I walk over to them and begin giving them orders. "Di police buoy wey did box Alkaline mada, mi a need two a uno fi guh theif him bus tomorrow night and mek sure uno reach back yah wid it before twelve. Uno need fi guh look work after dis and live a betta life, wi caan just a kill people and a dead suh."

  After a while one of them say. "Mi nah tek nuh order from nuh fren killa ino."

"Show mi who a fren killa," I say to him.

"How yuh mean? Yuh caan sey a nuh you kill Pliers," he says.

  "A long time mi should a kill di lied informa, yuh did stand up dey when Antoine did a guh torcha mi. Did you hear him tell him sey a lie him did a tell pon mi? Me and none a uno a nuh fren, I stand alone. All yuh a one big hypocrite suh nuh open yuh mouth to mi," I tell him uncaringly.

"See mi back yah shoot mi in dey," I tell him turning away from him.

  None of them said anything else until Hot-tool came. "Genna mi waan sey somn ino," Flinger tells Hot-tool.

"Talk nuh," Hot-tool tell him.

"Yuh just a guh trust him and gi him di man gun? Wha happen to di one dem wey him tek wey?" He asks.

"When yuh si Dean yuh ask har fi dem," I tell him.

   After reasoning with Hot-tool and giving him the time and instructions of what we're going to do, he call the others over and we go over the plan together quietly right there on the roadway. I send Banga for my car and tell him not touch or look at anything, he drove it back and I put the bag with the rifle inside the booth.

  I ask for a draw of weed and built up a spliff, it was going to be difficult breaking out Antoine from the isolation ward where he was at, I'm not planning on killing anyone so I sat deep in thought as I try to make sure we have everything down pat before leaving.

"Wi caan fail dis, uno duh wey uno a duh and get uno self ready," I tell them.

  Hot-tool sighed before saying. "A set a uptown man ina di same cell wey Grung, Swinger and Gremlin dey, a nuh nutn normal in dey. Come in like dem put di man dem a di jail dem wey dem life a nuh fi dem."

"Mi just have an idea," I say to him.

  I look around on the chappas then call Banga who had a soft voice. "Talk like a gay man," I tell him and his mouth dropped open as he stared incredulously at me.

"Talk like a gal," I tell him seriously and he look at Hot-tool who begins to laugh.

"Hot-tool, demonstrate and stop waste time," I snapped at him.

  Hot-tool cleared his throat then look at me seriously. "Mi nice clean man gi mi two hundred grand fi duh mi hair and fix up miself fi guh a di party wid him." He said imitating how the gay men spoke. "Caan wait fi dash out mi hole gi him," he finishes.

"Mek sure by tonight yuh can talk and behave like a gay man, we a guh need a good distraction and dolly up," I tell Banga before getting into my rental car and driving away.

             Dean's  pov

   I took up the ashtray from under the couch and counted thirteen spliff tails, why haven't I been smelling weed on Demar's breath and he is smoking again. His passport and small suitcase was gone but he didn't touch any of my money, I can't help being worried. There was only one thing I can think of and that is, he has gone to Jamaica to try and break Antoine and the others out of jail.

  I took a deep breath then release it loudly, why didn't he tell me he was going? I shook my head and close my eyes at the many replies that sprang up in my mind. I would definitely have stop him, I was afraid for him because what he was going to do was very risky and I did not want anything to happen him. My heart jolts at the thought and I hug myself wishing he was right here with me, I care about him and just wanted him safe and from all harms. I miss him right now I, I love him. My heart begins to beat fast and I stood dazedly, I sat back down and curl up on the couch.

"Oh Jesus, please don't let anything bad happen to him," I pray in earnest.

  At work the next morning Mr. Abinago tells me and the other teachers, to give a small talk to encourage the children as some of them were going through silent qtjqtjmental breakdowns and emotional stress. I was the last one to speak and I walk to the front of the large hall, I look at all the children and the teachers feeling out of my depth beacuse I still haven't made up my mind on what to say.

  "A pleasant good morning to all you beautiful children, teachers and founder of this organization Mr. Abinago. Thank you all for accepting me into your school and village ahmn," I stop not knowing what else to say.

  I look down at me feet feeling embarrassed and then then I remember that I was suppose to be encouraging theses one hundred and fifteen children. I cleared my throat and look up, I look at the children's expectant faces seeing unsure, insecurities, hope and a range of other emotions. It reminded me of a place I was before and I stood there and begin to cry.

  Mr. Abinago came and put his hand around my waist but instead of taking me away from infront of everyone he allowed me to cry out deep tears from within me, then stand beside me and tell me to 'continue' and after a few minutes I began speaking.

"I did not have an easy life, I grew up poor and in a ghetto community. I was often hungry and in need of something or other, I thought life would have became easier when my father migrated to the United States but it didn't, he did not look back on us and my mother struggled with me and my sister. I tell myself that I wanted to change our lives for the better, but that's easier said than done. My sister got a job before she finished high school and that helped us out a little.

  I realize that in order to get a good paying job I would have to be very qualified and even with great qualifications I would have to push hard to acheive such jobs. So I study consistently and try to stay above my grades and with that drive I became a different person. I seperated myself from persons who didn't have my zeal to succeed and I put boyfriends off my list and just focus on achieving my goals.

  Life does not goes the way we want it to at times and with all qualifications came other problems, some I've done everything to stay away from but they came and block my path with no intention of moving. When I couldn't find any way around, under nor over that blockage I went through it.

  Going through it was not easy, there are times I look back and wonder how I'm still standing, how I'm still amongst the living, how I'm still pressing on. It must be the will of God and he that has brought me through and still keeping me. So I want you to know today that you should work hard at whatever you do, believe in yourself that you can be anything you want to be in life. Doubts of blockage may stand in your path, find a way through it and never give up on you. Have a bless day everyone," I finish and hug Mr. Abinago before walking back to where I had been standing.

  Some teachers and students were drying their eyes, I bowed my head with my eyes close as Mr. Abinago lead us in prayer. A weight was lifted off my shoulders and I felt like I belong here.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 5.3K 35
After giving birth to twin boys for the don Antoine aka Straight-dut, Dean's life became somewhat normal. However that normalcy and peace is threaten...
312K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
7K 372 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
190K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...