Karma // 10k Fic // Completed

بواسطة littletinything

Karma comes back for a mission. Battling it out with Zombies was never her plan. Operation Bite-mark proved t... المزيد

Top Voters
Old Encounters
Karma Chameleon
Hey one question: What the hell
Alice in Zombieland
The Past is Haunting
Author's Note
Jealous Or Overzealous
Thanks For The Memories
FuBar Be Like
New Encounters
Small Spaces
Radiation Rising
Dad's Aren't Really Our Thing
Hell Disguised as Heaven
Memories Are Haunting
Separated Again
Awkward Times While Bound to a Chair
Found Murphy
Underground Labs
Getting Naked...For Science...
Dr Evil
Looking Out For Her
Stripper Z's
Keep Going
How many refugees survive?
Plant Zombies vs Humans
Update
Zeros
Anthrax
Zombie. Baby. Zombaby
She's In A Better Place
Separated For The Third Time
Confessions
Losing Murphy
Aliens?
Rozewell, Mèxico
No More Aliens
Zombie Horde
Girlfriend
Don't Like Office Jobs
Murder On The Job
South Of The Border
Welcome Home
Human Trials
Murphy Minions
I'll Take Care Of You
California
Taken
Controlling
Leaving
Escaping
I Hate Hospitals
Reunion
10k?
I'll Do It
Authors Note
Too Late
Authors Note
Maybe There's Hope
Zone A
Future Forward
Authors Update
We're Back
Alien Faith
Deja Vu
Fear Of Heights
Another Day, Another Box
Bitten
Keep Count
Zombie Fingers
Bust Balls, Shoot Walls
Carnival Of Mayhem
All Patriarch Must Fall
Canadian Zombies
Life After
Relaxing Is Hard

Size Matters

149 2 1
بواسطة littletinything

"I got something to say." Tommy stuck his head through the ac hole in the roof. I giggled at his actions.

"Go ahead." Doc said.

"Yeah, and Murphy's still acting like he's the freaking blue messiah. It's really pissing me off." He said. I laughed out loud, not being able to hold it in.

"This is about Warren. This is not a free for all." Murphy said.

"Oh. Warren? I got no problem with her." Tommy said before coming back out to sit with me. I was still laughing.

"What?" He asked.

"Murphy's still acting like hes the freaking blue messiah." I mocked him then went right back to laughing. He joined in laughing with me.

"I'm so in love with you." He blurted.

"Awe" I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulders.

"I'm alone. Outside. And the sky's on fire. It's the end of the world. And there's a... a black rainbow that's blocking the sun. Then it starts to rain. It's a... black ashen rain that hisses in the air and melts everything that it touches. Humans, Enders, Zombies. And when it... when it hits my skin, it burns. Uhh... That's all I got." Warren talked about her dreams.

Tommy and I were both looking through the ac hole.

"I'm sorry, but that's not enough." Murphy said.

"Newmerica." Murphy raised his hand.

"Newmerica." Lilly quickly answered.

"Newmerica." Tommy popped down.

"Addy said she'd meet me there." Lucy said.

"All right. I can't expect you to believe in something that I don't believe in myself. Newmerica." Warren said.

"All of us together. And you." Doc asked.

"Yeah." She confirmed.

"Hallelujah. Let's get the hell out of Zombietown." Murphy said.

"I won't let you down." Lilly said.

"Thank you." She said.

"Single file. Eyes on me. Due North." Lilly said. Everyone began to follow her.

"You think we're wrong, don't you? I can feel it." Lucy said to Warren.

"What I feel and what I know are two different things. And what I know is we got to get you to Newmerica. For Addy." Warren said.

"Right." Lucy said

"Yeah?" Warren asked.

"For Addy." Lucy confirmed.

"I would've followed you Warren. 10k would have to get over it and follow us too but we are always on your side." I said.

"I know, baby. I know" She wrapped me in a hug and kissed my head.

"Hold up. Ender. Heavily armed. Over there on the ground." Lilly said. There was an ender crawing on the ground with four or five weapons strapped to his back.

"Say the word and I'll mercy him." Lilly said.

"I think that Ender's a Zombie. Garden variety. Not one of them Mad Zs." Doc said.

"His name is Alex." Lucy said.

"Check out the artillery on this guy." Lilly smirked before walking over to him.

"Looks like somebody stole more than they could carry. Damn. That is a smorgasbord of badassery." Doc said.

"Well, speaking of weapons, you guys all got guns and knives and shields and stuff. I feel like I need a weapon." Murphy said.

Without hesitation, 10k took out a little mini pocket knife and handed that to Murphy. He opened the blade and looked at it.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with that? Whittle someone to death?" Murphy asked.

"It's not the size that counts." Tommy said.

"Keep telling yourself that, kid." Murphy said.

"Karma happens to like my size." 10k said proudly.

My jaw dropped and my face turned bright red.

"I'm just gonna....I'll be....I need to...um...go" I said then walked a little distance from the group.

"Let's see. BFG? Nah, too heavy. Who wants to carry all that ammo? Grenade launcher." Murphy listed off what the guy was carring.

"What about the pirate cutlass? That's always good. It'll go with your whole, you know, Blackbeard thing." Doc said.

"He'd just cut himself." Tommy said.

"Probably right. Oh hey. Look at this." Murphy said.

"Freeze! Don't move." Lilly said, she grabbed y attention, aking me walk back to the group.

"It's not stealing. He's dead... almost." Murhy said.

"Look. See." Lilly pointed. "There's a grenade. It's a booby trap." Lilly said.

"Everybody, take cover, real easy." Warren ordered.

"I can get it, Lieutenant." Lilly said.

"Sergeant, you too." Warren said.

"It's just the one. And we need the weapons." Lilly said.

"Sergeant, that was an order!" Warren called.

"Got him! Store's open." Lilly laughed.

"All right. Let's see. Too hot. Too cold. Hey. That's perfect." Murphy grabbed his new weapon.

"A cane? You killing zombies or doing a soft shoe?" Doc asked.

"Maybe I should try this thing out and mercy this poor bastard." Murphy said.

"Dad!" Lucy yelled.

"What?" Murphy asked.

"Kids." Doc said.

"At least she called me dad." Murphy said.

We loaded back up on weapons and continued our journey.

---

"There it is. I see green. We're almost out of here." Lilly said.

"Does anyone else smell zombie?" Murphy asked.

"I'm always smelling myself." Doc said.

"What are you scared of? You got a cane." Toy said.

"He's right. There is something." Lucy confirmed.

"Want to go North to Newmerica? That's your way out." Lilly said.

"Let's go." Murphy said.

---

On our way out, a mad Z was blocking our exit. Murphy was first to attack, launching his cane into the zombies head. The mad Z threw him against a car. Doc and Lilly went at the same time and both were knocked down. Lucy grabbed Lilly, 10k took his turn.

He was also thrown against an rv. Warren took her shot smashing her shield into his head. I jumped on the back of the zombie and with my blade I repeatedly stabbed the zombie's head until I was grabbed off him and thrown over his shoulder. My body landed in a heap at Doc's feet. Murphy tripped the then sliced him up like zorro.

"That's more like it. Let's get the hell out of here." Murphy said. "Newmerica, here we come." He said.

"Where's Warren?" Tommy asked.

"She's right behind me." Lucy said turning around, to reveal no Warren.

Everyone began yelling her name and looking for her.

---

"Where the hell is she?" Murphy groaned.

"Well, we knew she was heading East. She said that." Lilly said.

"She ditched us. She's hoping we'll go to Newmerica without her." Doc said.

"Not the worst idea." Lilly shrugged.

"We're not leaving anybody else behind. I won't do it." Tommy argued. His hand slipped into mine. I squeezed it to comfort him.

"Lucy. You can connect with Warren, right? Like you did with me before Zona?" Murphy said.

"Yes."

"Can you find her?" He asked.

"I can try. I feel something. This way." She said.

"Lucy, slow down!" Murphy yelled.

"It's just a Z. A regular one." Lucy said. She ripped off a tarp and revealed a z chained up by barbed wire.

"Lucy, get away from her." Murphy warned.

"She's scared. What's your name? Audrey? Have you seen a woman with blonde hair running?" Lucy asked. The zombie pointed in the direction of east.

"Okay. Let's get you out of here" Lucy began to untie her.

"Lucy, leave her alone!" Murphy yelled.

"Lucy? What is it?" I asked.

"Stay back! She's a bomb. Like the other one." Lucy called.

"Lucy, very slowly I want you to walk away from her and come towards me." Murphy said.

"No, you get away! Or else we're all gonna blow up!" Lucy yelled.

"Don't!" Murphy yelled when Lucy reached for the gernade.

"Dad, go! You're too normal! You're making things worse!" Lucy yelled.

"I am not going anywhere without you! Lucy!" Murphy yelled.

"You just walk away." Lucy continued to argue, their voices now overlapping.

"You can't save everyone! I learned that a long time ago. Now come with me!" Murphy yelled.

"Someone has to care! Okay. Someone has to make the time! And I won't walk away!" Lucy yelled.

"She's not worth it. You'll get killed." Lilly joined in.

"I won't let her suffer!" Lucy yelled at her.

"Here come the locals!" Tommy yelled. We both took our guns in a defensive position.

"Time to skedaddle!" Doc called.

"All right. That's it. It's time to go!" Murphy grabbed Lucy.

"No, I have to save her!" Lucy yelled.

"You'll pull the pin. Let me see if I can disable it." Lilly climbed into the car to assess the grenade.

"Crap. There's a dozen grenades. We've got a situation. If she moves an inch, we're all dead." Lilly came back out.

"Can you disarm it?" Murphy asked.

"That's a negative. As soon as you cut one wire, she'll move forward and pull the other pins." Lilly explained.

"Puppies and Kittens!" Tommy called annoyed we were still arguing over a zombie.

"Lucy, I am your father! Do as I say and make her let go!" Murphy yelled.

"You aren't my father! My father would never leave her here to suffer!" Lucy argued.

"That's it." Murphy said. He unsheethed his cane and stabbed her in the head.

"No!" Lucy cried.

"Those pins are gonna pull! This won't hold long." Lilly said.

"All right, that's it. Come on!" Murphy said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Lucy screamed.

"Fine. Then we'll blow the hell up together!" Murphy threw his arms in the air.

"We have got to go!" Tommy yelled.

"Guys!" Doc encouraged

"Baby Girl. She's gone. You hear me? We got to go. Go. Okay. Go! Go!" Warren came back and pushed Lucy out the way. We all ran away from the soon to be explosion.

When the bomb went off, glass from the windows broke out and landed everywhere. Dust was thrown up in the air. My body was once again thrown against a car, knocking the air out from my lungs. I gasped and let out a painful cough. My eyes fluttered closed before I passed completely out.

3rd Person POV

"Are you okay? Are you okay?! Come here." Murphy embraced his daughter.

"10K!" Doc called. The boy in question sat up from the bed of a truck and coughed, waving his hand. Doc gave a thumbs up in return.

"Everybody okay? Everybody, follow me. I found something. This way." Warren said.

"Karma" 10k called. No response.

"Karma" Doc called. No response.

10k bolted into a run searching for his girlfriend. He ran around the truck he was in and went around a van. Still nowhere to be seen. He ran towards a red corolla. Her body slumped against the hood and the trunk of another car, laid Karma's almost lifeless looking body.

"Baby" 10k yelled rushing to her aid. He cupped her face and looked over her body for injuries. Without another second, he threw his gun over his shoulder and carried his woman back to the group.

"Oh my god, is she okay" Warren asked.

"I think so. We need to get her safe" 10k said. Warren nodded and led the way.

---

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

145K 1.8K 125
people in the book: 10k (Tommy), Addy (Addison), Roberta(Warren), Murphy(Allan), Simon(CZ) sorry for not posting as much..thank you for it all. ENDED...
208K 5.9K 37
"What kind of name is One Shot?" "What kind of name is 10k?" [Disclaimer: I do not own Z Nation. Just One Shot and her plot.] [Season 2 - ?]
19.5K 251 23
Two Years.It's been two years since Sarah and her boyfriend,10k have seen the group.The group that she's known for three years and has traveled acros...
110K 1.9K 18
(I DO NOT OWN Z NATION OR THEIR CHARACTERS) Three years.Its been three years since this world has become infested with creatures that feed on human f...