💞𝘼 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙊�...

By Lattysweets

Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his... More

Introduction
Chpt 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpr 42
Chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Chpt 46
Chpt 47
Chpt 48
Chpt 49
Chpt 50
Chpt 51
Chpt 52
Chpt 53

Chpt 18

401 70 31
By Lattysweets

                  Chapter 18

                   Dean's pov

1 month later..

  With only the kitchen left to be finished on the house Demar and the men begin carrying over the furnitures and packed them inside the bedrooms. The upstairs was ready to be roofed and we were hoping to move in before Christmas. He begin customizing the empty part of the container in his free time and the kitchen was finally done and tiled by the end of the following week.

  I thought he was contented with us living like siblings, until we have our second quarrel in which my nighty and underwear was torn right off of me. I stood naked in the tent and tell him I was not having sex with him and that he could continue being aloof has he had been.

  "A road yah send mi?" He ask coming up in my face.

  "Yuh want sex too regular rest yuh front," I tell him still breathing hard from the tossle we had.

"A more dan two months now mi nuh badda yuh," he exaggerates.

"Yuh lucky, yuh been avoiding mi, duh continue," I tell him lowly as we kept our voices down.

  He went and sat on the bed but each time I try to get to where our clothes was kept he got up and came there. He hissed and turn his back afterwards and I took out and put on another nighty and underwear, I sat in the chair until I was sure he is asleep before I climb gently on the bed and went to sleep.

  I moan as I feel my pussy being fundled and awake fully with Demar's mouth latched onto my right breast. I was so turned on and I could not hold out when he pulled off my panty, I relax to accommodate his hood as he pushed into me and begin thrusting.

  He came in two minutes and begin blaming me. "You cause mi fi cum suh quick ino, tsk, how long yah hold out pon man."

  I didn't answer him as we cleaned up then head out into the cold morning and inside the container to the bathroom. "How long mi want a release and yuh just a gwane suh, a wha happen to yuh babes? Umuch night yuh a punish mi like yuh nah nuh feelings tsk," all throughout the shower he vented and I say nothing.

  The banging on the roof started early and he went over there after breakfast. Although it was Saturday I still give the children some learning activities to keep them occupied, then I soap up all Demar's white marinas with blue soap and put them to soak in a basin. I straightened up our tent and get the children ready when my mother says she was going over Cam's place to avoid the noise cause by the workmen on the roof.

  I gave her R800 to give Cam and R400 to buy fresh vegetables we didn't have, Ms. Maize left with her and Mr. Cleve and I seasoned up some chicken wings to French fry for lunch. I really hope they finished the roof today because the knocking was unbearable, Demar, Donahue and Mr. Denzel all came over for something to eat and I had to hurry up and get the food ready.

  After they went back to helping the workmen on the roof I began the preparation of the dinner, I kept myself busy by preparing then slow baked a sweet potato pudding. I lit the fire under the soup pot and begin adding the foods and seasonings when my mother call and say that they were leaving Cam's place.

  Everyone enjoyed the soup and the children were still sucking on there corn cubs when it was time for them to bathe. "Mi sey from mi come mi a smell it and a look ino," Mr. Denzel says upon opening the oven and seeing the potato pudding.

"Woiiee dis look good, Dean, no respect but mi a first yuh," he says and cut a slice.

"But watch brightness, yuh nuh si a me Dean bake it fah," Ms. Maize chastises him going inside the kitchen.

  We laugh at them arguing good naturedly over the pudding, I ate two slices and then bathe the children. Demar bathe and went into the bed before me, I guess he must be tired and feeling tired myself I bathe and got ready for bed. As I was zipping our tent close I jumped in fright when his muscular arms circled me.

"Look how long yuh tek fi come in," he says fundling me.

  I pushed him away and begin cursing him about my nighty and panty he had torn up the night before. "Dat pass an' gone," he says pulling off my nighty over my head.

  He sucked hungrily on my breasts and for the next half an hour I was turned into three different positions and got his hard hood.

              Demar's pov

Dean's pussy was tight and sweet and I love it, after we clean up I went for two cool drinks for us. We talked about our house which was almost completed in building and we talk about the business of the shop and clothes store she was setting up.

"Still nuh si why yuh a pressure mi fi guh work," she says when I tell her again about the school.

"Apart from getting full citizenship, mi waan di dream wey wi did have before things change. Mi waan si yuh dress an' a guh work like we had agreed on, Antoine money however him get it will always benefit us, but mi still want our lives and hopes," I tell her calmly.

She looked at me and her eyes were like two glistening jewelry piece in the dim night light. I remember how badly I always wanted to kiss her in high school and lean my forehead against hers. I pecked her lips then kissed them lightly before taking her mouth in a full kiss, I feel her tremble in my arms as my heart accelerated.

"Can you not put me in Antoine's place and pepper my food like that again? I'm not like him who won't listen and take what you say into consideration," I ask and tell her.

  She cleared her throat suggestively and ask. "Can you stop waan fi dun mi crotches?"

  I grin and tell her. "Punany caan done, a one wash an' tun it dung."

  I was inside her every other night and sometimes nightly satiating my thirst for her, we weren't in any haste or desperate need for money so we waited until the house was completed and painted the week before Christmas to start with the stores. The vehicles and other things arrived and I took Donahue to clear them on his birthday, he was ecstatic when he saw the bike and I was super happy.

  Dean was overjoyed and as we move into our house, I went and set up the solar system at Cam's and Desmond's place and see how the work was going. They will be able to move into there three bedroom, two bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining room with a nice big verandah sometime in January.

  On Christmas day, we all decide to go there for the family dinner, so the women cook up a storm with Dean baking and then we packed the folding table and chairs into the truck that will be given to Desmond, then load up into our new ones and go over there. We had a great evening though I had rather we celebrated in our own home, but when we got home afterwards we played music, ate and drink again until it was late.

  With our two weeks leave from work, me and my brother worked on the containers, we get the place ready where they were going to be placed and then carried them there to finish working on them. One part was going to be a grocery store and the other a clothes store, for both offices I put in bullet proof glass and when we were finished it was perfection.

  Me and Dean each had a tablet which monitors the security system I set up, I was so proud of her when she finish setting up both stores that I made plans to take her out. We were too busy with the grand opening of the stores, dealing with employing workers and going over the important duties to my mom, Ms. Jennifer and Mr. Cleve who will be running both stores.

"She need fi guh back guh work, look pon di long nails dem wey shi have on and can hardly hold di baby, a not even sey she a guh any wey. Yuh need fi stop spoon feed har money a week time, yuh si how shi glad fi a collect it from yuh. Not one week shi nuh sey a'right mi sista like how yuh a you a build mi house, put dah money dey towards it, she tek di money and have di audacity bout shi n'ave nutn save up fi buy nuh furnitures. Cuh pon har to, dwo send nuh more money guh give har, tell har yah a save it up now fi help har buy had furniture dem."

  Ms. Jennifer spoke to Dean about Cam, I personally think Cam is being careless and reckless at this point. It's either she hasn't learn or she has money put up somewhere, because how can she not be more interested in her and her family's future. Her depending on Dean for everything was pathetic, maybe I'm over thinking and I didn't want to judge her wrongfully but her attitude towards Dean owes her.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 5.3K 35
After giving birth to twin boys for the don Antoine aka Straight-dut, Dean's life became somewhat normal. However that normalcy and peace is threaten...
4.2M 90.7K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
167K 6.7K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...
24.9K 910 44
Insert from story "You have kind eyes." He said, holding my gaze. "You look innocent." That was on purpose. "Are you ever going to tell me your name...