back to you • lrh

By bblueroses

[a luke hemmings fanfiction. can be read as a na/ya.] in which she falls for her brother's best friend, but f... More

character visuals + playlist
prologue
01
02
03
04
05*
06
07
08*
09
10
11
12*
13*
14
15
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31*
32
33
34*
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41*
42*
44
45
46
47
48*
49
50
51
52
53*
54
epilogue*
bonus chapter*

43

753 32 2
By bblueroses

Chapter 43:
"Yeah, I prefer Bolton."

Eloise-Anne

My heart is racing as I watch the last punch from Calum. Luke falls down on the floor and I almost run towards him, kneeling down beside him. I mumble his name and shake his body, but there's no reaction. I look back up to Calum who shows no emotion, he doesn't even feel guilty probably.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you psycho!" I feel tears burning in my eyes. I know that Luke didn't fight back for me, but he could've. I wouldn't hold him back even, Calum deserves a great punch right now, if not a knee in the balls.

"Why are you with him?! Did he force you into anything?"

"No, he didn't!" I yell. "I told you I'm in love with him." I feel a tear streaming down my face. He really didn't have to punch Luke so much. It's not like he can choose his feelings. "We've been dating for months, he hasn't forced me into anything. Why can't you just be happy for me?!" I feel desperate. Does he want me to stay a church girl forever?

"You're fucking yet another one of my best friends! The one you hated so much, remember?" I roll my eyes.

"I am so sorry, if we happen to break up I will ask you whom I need to fall in love with. Is that alright with you?" I say mockingly, feeling tears fall down.

"I fucking hate you for this." He hisses. "You're just a needy fucking whore and you knew he would fuck you. There are no feelings involved."

"There are no feelings involved," I repeat to him mockingly. "I am not like you, Calum. I don't fuck the best thing I see on the street, I am sorry that that's your way to go, but don't do that. Neither does he, not anymore."

"Oh, we're talking about me now?"

"Woah, Sherlock, don't get ahead of yourself."

"Break up with him." He hisses.

"No." I hiss back. "I was having an amazing date night and you totally ruined it." I kneel back down on the floor and let my hand caress his face. Luke breathes shallowly and slowly opens his eyes. He looks up to see Calum and rolls his eyes, I can't help but chuckle. He sits back up, but I notice how he's still dizzy. "Lay down for me," I tell him, his eyes finding mine. "Calum was just about to leave, weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't." I sigh and roll my eyes as well.

"You hated him! He was the guy who outed your sex tape, he was the guy who told you the whole rape thing, he was the guy-"

"Who helped me through my panic attack. He is the guy preventing me from getting raped. He is the guy who makes me feel safe and he is the guy I love. Everybody makes mistakes, I suggest your behavior right now is one of them." I interrupt him. "Why can't you be happy for me? I remember that we could talk about anything and right now I just have to make sure that you're not watching me constantly."

"Why can't I be happy for you? Because you fucking know that he's bad news!" He scoffs. "You know what, I'll leave you guys to it and I truly hope that he breaks your fucking heart."

"Such a loving relationship we have right now huh?" I say. "There's nothing wrong with caring but what you do is called controlling. I thought we talked about this." There's a loud silence lingering in the air. "I miss my brother, Cal."

"Where's the coke," Calum asks Luke, totally ignoring what I had just said.

"Where's the money." Luke spits back, I'm sitting back up again, yet he's still not quite with us. I can tell by his wandering eyes. "Darling, can you grab him his shit?" He mumbles. I feel like my face is a question mark. After those months I have no clue where he leaves his whole 'business', but nor do I care. I'd rather not be involved in that.

"Where is it?" I ask him.

"Closet, shoe box, the purple box in there. Grab one of those little bags, okay?" He whispers in my ear. I nod and walk into the bedroom, looking for the specific shoebox he's talking about. There are tons. I finally find the right one with different colored boxes in it. I open the purple one and grab one tiny bag out of it. I place everything in the same order back in the closet and walk back into the living room. We were nearing the end of high school musical 2 and Calum ruined it. Calum hands Luke the money and grabs the bag out of my hand.

"Wait brother, before you leave." I smile sweetly. He turns around to look at me, still with an oddly mad expression on his face. The furrowed brows, the small eyes, his lips on a steady line even the wrinkle on his forehead. He's really pissed. I can't help the strong urge I'm feeling. My arm flings and my fist reaches his face. He tumbles back a bit. "Don't call me a fucking whore again. Don't make me force you to break up and don't act like a victim when you're not being attacked." I shut the door behind him and look the door from within.

"El," I turn around to see Luke, still on the floor. Pieces of his face are bleeding. I really need to clean it up. I walk towards him and help him onto the couch. His face will definitely become blue. "El," he says again.

"Just wait, let me clean this," I mumble, racing to the bathroom to find a washcloth and some alcohol. I clean his face up a little and he runs his thumb over my lips.

"El," he says again. "You look hot when you're angry." I roll my eyes, but I can't help but chuckle. "You didn't have to stand up for me."

"Well, you couldn't even stand up." He chuckles about the joke. The joke is far too soon, but hey, we need to cut the edge off, right? "I am almost done," I mumble, running the cloth, now soaked with alcohol on his face. He hisses out of pain. "I am so sorry," I say softly.

"Don't apologize, sweetheart." I feel my heart flutter at the nickname. Every time he gives me a nickname I feel the butterflies. "You gave him a great hit though." He says. I remove the cloth from his face and place it on the table. "I am so sorry that he-" I kiss his lips gently and pull back after seconds.

"Don't apologize, sweetheart." I mock him. "No, but you couldn't have done shit about that." He sighs deeply. "Everyone will know after tonight and I think it's gonna be hell once I get back home to Mike."

"Let's not think about that right now, we've got one more movie to go." He reminds me. I can't help but smile. "Come here," he says, still laying down on the couch. He wants me to lay on top of him?

"Bolton, you're in pain. I'm not gonna do that." He rolls his eyes and sits up a bit, patting in between his legs. I sit in between them and lean back on his body, afraid to hurt him even more. I turn around to look at him. "Despite what he said, my feelings for you are real," I tell him. A smile creeps up on his face.

"I know they are," He kisses my nose and plays the movie. My eyes are on the screen once again and I breathe in deeply. So much for a careless night. I can't help but overthink the whole situation, I need to text Tammy. I grab my phone and go to chat with her.

To: tams <3
well.. crazy story i hope you're ready.

From: tams <3
oh lord, what happened. anal?

To: tams <3
hell no. calum walked into the room and saw us together. he made a whole scene and punched luke several times. he's probably gonna tell everybody. does mike know yet?

From: tams <3
....maybe

To: tams <3
what? how?!

From: tams <3
slipped my tongue, i swear.
he was wondering where you were and i just-
don't be mad please

To: tams <3
i'm not mad. is he mad?

From: tams <3
he isn't, he saw it coming
he knows you
he just wants to talk on the why and how

To: tams <3
that's honestly such a relief.

From: tams <3
why would he be mad though? it's your life and they're friends

To: tams <3
reputation.... anyways! i'm gonna continue hsm3

I put my phone away and feel Luke's grip tighten on my body. His breathing is less shallow than minutes ago. I close my eyes for a minute and immediately open them again to look at him. He is focused on the screen, on the movie. It is actually cute since I know he doesn't want to watch this. I just hate Calum for barging in like that. We had such a fun night and it twisted really fast. Suddenly my phone rings and I take a look at the caller ID. Luke frowns when he sees Michael's name on the screen. I push the green button and put him on speaker.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask him. Even though Tammy claims that he's not mad, I'm still afraid he doesn't approve of this, such as Calum.

"I heard about you and Luke," he starts the story. "Calum just called me all pissed off and I told him he could suck my dick. He was being all Calum and he wanted me to talk you out of it." I sigh deeply. "And I won't, I can tell he makes you happy, and considering the way he talks about you, I suppose it's mutual."

"Mike, I swear I wanted to tell you, we were just talking about it and how we wanted to tell you guys-"

"El, it's okay," he chuckles. "If you're happy so am I. Can I Facetime you? I know that I'm on speaker." I press the Facetime button and his face appears only seconds later. "Hi, Luke." I feel a blush on my cheeks. "I want to say this in a way you can see me, okay?"

"Okay," I say softly.

"I wanted to say that with you guys I haven't been the most supportive friend. I just want the best for you and it's stupid to realize that I only now know that it's him." Tammy appears on the screen as well and waves excitedly. I can't help but smile. "I truly hope the sex is as good as he makes it sound."

"Bolton!" I laugh. "How much did you spill?"

"All about how you went into headspace and shit."

"Bolton I swear it's that Cal beat you up otherwise I'd do it."

"I'd love to see you try, darling." He grins.

"How about we go on a double date? Tammy came up with the idea and wanted me to ask." I look at Luke and he nods. I bite my lip but a smile appears on my face. "Jesus, man, you look fucked up." Michael laughs as he sees Luke in a clearer light.

"Don't even bother." He mumbles. I feel Luke's hand creep up my thighs and the cold of his rings gives me a certain pleasure I do not want to admit to. He softly caresses my thigh.

"I hit Calum." I giggle. Through the camera I see a smile appear on Luke's face. "I bet he doesn't want to see me in like... ever."

"He'll come around El. Remember how Cal was when you and Ash were together? He always comes around. Just don't focus on him right now."

"Hey Mike, you see that?" Tammy points at the screen. "They just had sex." I roll my eyes at her statement, she isn't wrong, but still. It's such a Tammy thing to say.

"It was amazing, thank you for asking," Luke says. Suddenly I feel his lips on my neck.

"Luke, stooooop." I make my word longer than I want it to be, almost making it sound like a moan. "I am calling."

"I. Don't. Care." He says. I roll my eyes and focus on the screen again, as far as I can. He sucks on a specific place in my neck and I mute myself instantly, turning the phone to face the ceiling. A moan leaves my mouth as goosebumps appear on my body. "Such a fucking slut for me." He says softly. "You've got to know that I'm the only one. You belong to me."

"I'm all yours." I sigh contently. I turn the camera again and unmute myself. A smirk grows on Michael's face as he sees the beautiful purple spot on my neck. "Always," I mumble softly.

"What did you say?" Michael asks confused.

"Oh sorry it wasn't meant for you. Anyways, how about we go over the details later? About the double date, I mean." He nods. "How's the leg though?" I ask him.

"One more week and I'm out of the goddamn cast." Michael and I have barely talked since I'm mostly with Luke and we kept on missing each other. I smile at his words, this man really got out of a car crash and somehow it makes me so proud of how he's dealing with it. "Anyways, El. I'm gonna see you tomorrow, enjoy your night." He winks and ends the call. I chuckle and put my phone away.

"Bolton," I say softly. He hums in response. "Why the fuck are you hard again?"

"Can't help it, sweetheart. Sometimes I picture you and it just happens."

"Idiot."

"Yeah, I prefer Bolton."

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

I hope you liked it. 
Loads of love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 55.6K 104
After years of studying and practicing, Jade finally gets signed by Syco, one of the most important labels on earth. From that moment her life change...
464K 8.7K 49
in which he asks her to open for his world tour and she says yes. or, two artists meeting each other and falling in love. or, learning the differenc...
703K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
3.4K 198 18
Back in Holmes Chapel following his first world tour, Harry Styles finds himself at a loss of how to spend his time -- until he wanders into the Tang...