back to you • lrh

bblueroses tarafından

[a luke hemmings fanfiction. can be read as a na/ya.] in which she falls for her brother's best friend, but f... Daha Fazla

character visuals + playlist
prologue
01
02
03
04
05*
06
07
08*
09
10
11
12*
13*
14
15
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31*
32
33
34*
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41*
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49
50
51
52
53*
54
epilogue*
bonus chapter*

42*

1K 32 18
bblueroses tarafından

Chapter 42:
"Dangerous move, darling"

Luke

We're all invested in the story that I'm telling. The funniest thing about it is that they don't know who I'm talking about. It makes it all so much more entertaining. The shocked look on their faces is just a win for me.

"So it ended up that I fucked her so hard that she got in total subspace. Calling me names outside the bedroom." I chuckled. Fuck, and I am being proud of that. The thought of Eloise going into subspace for me is just immaculate. I have never had a girl who got into such a subspace. Of course, the guys don't have to know what she was calling me. They would make fun of it very badly and since I have my image, I tend to keep it that way.

"You're shitting me," Calum laughs. "I don't even wanna know what she called you."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't," Michael says, taking a sip of his beer. Eloise and Tammy went shopping or something, so I finally had some time to actually catch up. It has been a long time. I'm not saying that I missed them and even if I did, I would never admit it. It is just nice to have some guys around to talk girls with, to talk anything with.

Ashton has been paying attention to my story, but it's almost as if he knows. As if he knows that El and I are a thing. I mean, as an ex-boyfriend some things just make sense, I think. I wouldn't quite know. I have never been someone's ex unless you call me that when Heather died. Yet, the thought of her doesn't ache on me as much as it used to. Yes, of course, I still love her, but I'm okay with it now. She's in a better place and she would want to see me happy. Even if it is with my best friend's sister.

"How'd you get her out of it though?" Michael asks. "Because you're not a romantic, I'd almost feel like you spanked her in order to come back." He laughs, and I let out a chuckle.

"I just told her to come back to me or something. I don't know. At the moment I knew what to do but I can't remember it quite properly." I say, grabbing my bottle of beer from the table.

"When will we meet her though?" Ashton asks a hint of jealousy in his eyes. That man definitely knows.

"Whenever we're both ready," I answer him. "Probably soon."

"I mean you could also tell us now." Ashton pushes me. "We all know who she is."

"Don't cross the line, mate," I tell him. Calum and Michael both give us a confused look and if I were them I'd do the exact thing, but I know what game Ashton is playing. He is just not gonna get a reaction out of me. If I tell them who my girl is, they hear it from me, without it being forced.

"Anyways.." Michael interrupts the loud silence. "I've been thinking maybe we can all go on a trip or something. I bet Tammy and Eloise love to come as well and maybe your girl can join." He says, looking at me. God, he has no idea. "I had no idea you were serious about being exclusive though." I chuckle sheepishly, and neither did I. I just wanted a fuckbuddy, but look at where we are now.

"Sounds solid," Calum says. I also nod my head at the idea. "But is she really that good of a fuck?" Calum asks me, back to the mysterious girl who happens to be his sister.

"Definitely, the best one I've ever had."

"C'mon, you're just saying that because she's yours." Michael laughs.

"I swear I'm not, I've had a lot of them, but she's just different."

"Cliffo, grab the camera, we need to film this vulnerable moment now that we can." Michael and Calum laugh, but Ashton still looks unamused. "Ash, you good?" Calum asks.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna go two floors up though, I'm tired."

"Okay mate, see ya," Calum says, almost as if they aren't roommates. They somehow have the weirdest, yet most fascinating friendship. They are almost soulmates, but it's looking good on them. Calum brings his feet to the chair Ashton said on and sighs contently. My phone buzzes and I immediately grab it, seeing that Eloise sent me something.

From: montez
i know it has been like 3 days, but i miss u
can i come over?

To: montez
not right now, the guys are here
how was shopping?

From: montez
that's the thing here, bolton.
i bought a shitload of lingerie and i need to show you

I feel my cock hardening over the idea that my girl wants to show me her lingerie. Fuck, it looks good on her and she could do that any day. I just have to control my thoughts so, the current state of my friend won't be visible to anyone else.

To: montez
come tonight over dinner. pasta?

From: montez
as if i'm gonna say no to pasta. moron.

To: montez
moron? me? i am being nice. you get to see me and i feed you what else do you want?

From: montez
you to tear off my clothes.

Mission failed. Terribly. My cock is rock hard and it's aching for a touch. I need to get this under control. This girl can make me hard with the simplest things and it's almost infuriating. While Calum and Michael continue talking, I keep on looking at my phone. Her clothes will definitely be torn apart.

To: montez
you really think that it's funny to make me hard like that huh?

From: montez
it is funny, bolton.
but it also sounds like a you problem <3
see you tonight babeees

To: montez
you really just called me babes?

From: montez
baby steps, bolton, baby steps.
i can't keep calling you bolton forever.

To: montez
as you wish, montez

From: montez
oh my god we should watch a high school musical marathon!!

I can't help but smile through my screen. I know for a fact that she's really excited about it. I watched the first movie, but only ten minutes in because I just wanted to know about the whole Bolton thing. But if she wants to watch it, it's totally fine by me. Just some food with my girl and a movie. As long as I get to pick the next time.

From: montez
...you're not saying yes.

To: montez
if i say yes, you've gotta take care of snacks

From: montez
you funny boy, i am the snack
no just kidding, i will bring snacks!!
how late can i be at your place?

To: montez
you really are the snack though
shall we say.. 7pm? i'll make sure dinners ready.

From: montez
okay dickface, 7pm it is

To: montez
what was that's good for?

From: montez
my joy hehe
testing some nicknames

see you tonight <3

Just like that, she's offline and luckily my aching friend has cooled down. I turn off my phone and put it back in my pocket. I turn to the conversation in front of me and try to follow it, but it seems a bit useless. Only now I notice that it's already six o'clock. I've got to make dinner soon, but they can't know that she is coming over. Knowing them they will keep watching and find out that it's El. We really have to discuss when we can tell them. I know it has been hard for her to keep it a secret, but honestly, I just want to be public with her. I wanna be able to hold her hand and kiss her in front of everyone. I just want people to see what's mine.

"I really have to do some groceries. I forgot them and I don't wanna order in." I say after a long silence. "I hope you don't mind."

"It's all fine mate, think I'm gonna check on Ash," Calum says.

"Yeah, think I'm gonna head home as well, need to finish some assignments," Michael says, standing up from his chair. "I suppose we see each other soon anyways." He chuckles, meaning he thinks we'll game tonight. Normally we would, but right now I have other plans. We all leave my apartment, they're going to their places as I head to the store. I step into the car and drive to the nearby grocery store.

I grab a small basket and walk through all the different aisles. Somehow El loves the pasta I make so I will make it again. It's just a simple tomato sauce with vegetables and spices, but she loves it. Or she's a great liar... but she really isn't. As I finally have everything I drive back home and start making dinner. When I'm halfway through making it, I hear the lock of the front door and instantly walk towards it.

"You've really got to find yourself a better hiding spot for this, Bolton." A smile appears on my face when I see the raven-haired girl. She hands me the key, but I push her hand back.

"How about you keep it safe for me," I say, her eyes sparkling.

"I can keep it?" She asks me. I nod my head and kiss her lips. She kisses me back gently and I feel her tiny hands on my face. "Maybe you should head back to the kitchen." She mumbles against my lips. Fuck, I forgot about the food. I run towards the kitchen and luckily nothing's burned or overflowed. "Sorry for being earlier I was bored." She says.

"Don't apologize," I tell her. I stir through the sauce and the pasta as she hugs me from behind.

"It smells so good." She tells me. "By the way, I brought the clothes with me, can I show you?"

"Yeah, I wanna see." She walks away from me and I strain the water from the pasta, after which I put it in the sauce. I put a lid on the pan so it continues to be hot and I can see what my girl has bought. I walk away from the kitchen and sit back down on the couch. She is just carelessly changing in the living room. "I got this dress and I love it so much." It's a glittery dress, silver, it's too short for my liking, yet if I'm the only one who gets to see it... I'm not complaining. It looks very hot on her. She changed a few more times and for the last part, she's also taking off her lingerie.

"Dangerous move, darling." She giggles and I feel my dick throb once again. She never really giggles. She puts on a blue set of lingerie, lacy and I can't help but feel myself harden. "Very dangerous move. I need you to come here." I say. She walks up to me and sits on my lap. My hands wander on her body and goosebumps are on her skin. It's not quite hot in here, but if she's looking like this the temperature will rise.

"You're really needy." She says, going through my hair and scratching my scalp with her nails. She moves her hips over mine, god I don't even care about dinner. Let's start with fucking desert. I lift her up from the couch and lay down.

"I need you to sit on my face," I mumble. "I need a taste." She bites her lip and takes off the panties once again, slowly sitting down on my face, reversed. As I lick stripes through her folds, I feel her opening the button of my jeans, bringing them down such as my boxers. I feel my boner against my stomach and seconds later it's in her mouth. I continue eating her out, she had been soaking before I even touched her. She moans against my cock, making me throb in her mouth.

"Fuck, Luke," she moans. "I need to- I am so close." I stop my movements and I hear her pout. I am still fully clothed, although, everything's still on my body. "No, continue please."

"Ride me." She is quick to reposition herself as she let herself slide down on my length. I close my eyes in pleasure for a second. She is so tight and I know she's close, but so am I. I just need to feel her around me. She places her hands on my chest as she slowly moves up and down again. Yet, her movements become more desperate. Her head falls back and she moans loudly. God, she can never be quiet and I love it. Yet, I want her to look at me. Fuck, I love it when she looks at me with her needy eyes. I grab her chin and force her to look at me. She bites her lip as she grinds on me.

I grab her hips and work along with her, I've been edging and so does she, we both need the extra push. I thrust into her, making her gasp at first, but moan right after. I feel a moan leaving my lips as well.

"Please, can I cum?" She asks me. Even when she's on top she knows who's in charge. She's my submissive little bitch. "Please, I can't hold on."

"Cum all over my cock, darling," I mumble, with that being said she does, I feel her squeezing me uncontrollably, making me cum inside her. I let my head fall back as I keep fucking her, riding both our orgasms out. She gets off of me and I see her trembling legs, she almost falls down because of her balance, but I am fast to grab her.

"You're a mess," I chuckle. "Wanna take a shower?" I ask her.

"What about the pasta? I'm hungry."

"We make it quick, okay? We'll warm it up a bit." She nods and looks at me, I must look stupid but I couldn't care less. I take off the rest of my clothes and put them in the basket of the dirty laundry once I walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and walk underneath it. "Blue it hitting differently on you," I tell her once she takes off her bra, joining me in the shower. I grab the bottle of shampoo and put it in her hair.

"You know I can wash my hair right?" She chuckles. 

"Yes ma'am, I just wanna make it quick because I'm hungry as well." I grab my bottle of shampoo and wash my hair. We actually managed to make it quick, wish is a wonder. Normally we're stuck underneath the shower giving each other yet another orgasm, but just this is fine. Once we're both dressed again, I heat up the pasta and put it on our plates.

"By the way, I didn't even get the chance to show the other sets." She says. 

"We have time," I tell her. "Couch?" I ask her. She nods excitingly, knowing that we're about to watch the stupid movie. "I was thinking.." I start when we're walking towards the couch. "Maybe we should tell them."

"Really?" She asks me. "I thought you wanted to keep it between us."

"As if Tammy doesn't know already."

"She guessed it!" I chuckle about her defensive attitude. She sits down on the couch and eats her pasta. "This is really good." She mumbles.

"I have another question and I'm stupid for asking it this late..." She turns to face me and confusion is read all over her face. "Are you on the pill or anything? I'm not saying you have to but considering we haven't used a condom for a while..."

"Oh, you didn't know? I'm pregnant!" She tells me excitingly. I almost drop my plate. My jaw has fallen and she laughs. "I am kidding, you idiot. Ever since we started dating I've been on it."

"Jesus, you gave me a jumpscare."

"Worth it." She smiles proudly. I put on the movie and I can't help but notice the wild sparkle in her eyes. God, she's beautiful. I never even thought about marriage, but I guess I sunk deep. This girl makes me want things I've never wanted before.

Once we're watching the second movie, she hugs a pillow, still sitting quite a distance away from me. She's wearing my clothes once again, but I don't mind. Before, I really cared about it, but I think her whole wardrobe is my clothes right now. They look very good on her though, it makes her look even tinier than she is.

"Sweetheart, I'm right here, no need for the pillow." I chuckle, opening my arms.

"But this is the saddest part." She mumbles as the two main characters are on the bridge. I make a movement with my hand so she comes here. She immediately crawls into my arms. I rake through her hair and kiss her forehead. Suddenly I hear the lock of the door again and I am confused, El's got the spare key now.

The door opens and Calum barges into the room, leaving us both flabbergasted. El gasps and instantly moves away from me. Calum's face has changed into such anger.

"So, you're telling me that all this time you've been fucking someone, it has been my baby sister?!" He interrupts the loud silence. "You're a fucking dead man." He walks up to me, faster than he normally does and I feel his fist hitting my face.

"Calum!" El yells. "Calum stop!" She yells as if his fist hits me continuously. Fighting back is useless, of course, he's mad at me. He thinks I'm using her. Even though it hurts, it's for the best to do this. If I fight back or defend myself he will get even madder. 

"Fight back you dickhead!" He says. I push him off of me and stand up from the couch, looking at El for a split second, she is terrified, but I won't hurt her brother. Not in front of her. Yet, he hits me again.

"Calum!" She screams, her voice louder than it has ever been. "Don't hurt him!" He stops his punches and I fall back on the couch, feeling a bit lightheaded. He walks up to Eloise and stops right in front of her. "Don't you dare try to fucking intimidate me, you know that doesn't work." Her face is more red than usual, and she's angry. I've never seen her quite angry.

"Why the fuck are you with him?!" He hisses.

"I'm with him because I love him! I don't owe you a fucking explanation." She says, tapping his chest.

"So you go from my best friend to another?" He laughs, scoffing even. "You became a fucking whore." Nobody gets to call her a whore except for me, in the bedroom, when it's turning her on.

"Don't call her that," I say, standing up from the couch, tumbling a bit. "You fucking know she's not."

"This ends, right here right now." He hisses. Eloise laughs.

"No." She says. "I'm not a fucking baby, I decide who the fuck I'll date." 

"Calum hand me the fucking key." I hiss, remembering he also had a spare one. Calum and I have been friends for a long time, and later on, I got befriended by Ashton. Calum has had the spare key for ages.

"The only thing you get from me is my fucking fists." He says, hitting me once more, making me fall back on the ground. I hear Eloise inhaling deeply.

"Calum, he makes me happy." She says, her voice is soft as she speaks. My head is pounding from the punches, of course, I can take them, but it's much more fun to give them back as well. "Maybe you should be happy for me."

"He is gonna use you." He hisses.

"If he had that plan, he would've done it months ago." She shrugs her shoulders. "And he didn't, because he loves me as well." 

Hell fucking yes I do.

"Months?! This has been going on for months?!" He exclaims.

"Mate, you fucking know that. I told you I was being serious with a girl. We just both didn't want anyone to know because of this reaction." I sigh, I don't even have the energy for this. "What are you here for anyways?"

"Need some coke, and you will fucking give it to me for free." I let out a chuckle, he has hope now.

"Hell no, business is business. Your personal matter right now doesn't give you a free pass." He rolls his eyes.

"You don't even fight back." He hisses. Only now he notices that she's wearing my clothes. "You fucked her again?!" I feel another punch on my jaw, the last one it took before everything became black.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

Loads of love x

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.7K 177 22
Here's a second backup for my Tumblr stuff! Hope you like it! I changed fandoms a couple of times and thought it would have been easier to just make...
464K 8.7K 49
in which he asks her to open for his world tour and she says yes. or, two artists meeting each other and falling in love. or, learning the differenc...
11.9K 175 36
Averie Sexton, Chase Sexton's sister, doesn't race but she loves watching supercross, especially one rider...but she doesn't thinks she's good enough...
365K 6.8K 67
Emiliana Summers and Harry Styles have been best friends for 15 years and counting. While Harry is part of the biggest boy band in the world, She is...