πŸ’žπ˜Ό π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™€π™π™‘π™„π™‰π™‚ π™‡π™ŠοΏ½...

By Lattysweets

Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his... More

Introduction
Chpt 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
chpt 11
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpr 42
Chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Chpt 46
Chpt 47
Chpt 48
Chpt 49
Chpt 50
Chpt 51
Chpt 52
Chpt 53

Chpt 12

491 81 47
By Lattysweets

                 Chapter 13

                 Demar's pov

  I hated lying to Dean but I needed the money for our own good, the plots in the community of Newlands, Kirkwood looked good for living and agriculture. We had the solar setup for electricity and we can fetch water from close by, we will live quite comfortably and with my better income that will come once I sign the new contract, I will be more independent. Knowing I will have to form another lie to tell Dean when the time comes made my head hurt a bit, with her mother leaving soon she will have her hands full again with our children and I can direct more of my time on building us a home.

  I bought four plots, I put down our names on two of the plots of land and my parents on the other two, I payed the night watchmen after purchasing the materials for building and I ordered the truck Dean wanted to buy. She seemed to have knocked Antoine's finances and each time I think about it I have to laugh, seeing the water truck coming to full up the two water tanks and drums I had purchased, an idea formed in my mind.

  After googling the price of a water truck, I went to look at them the following day during my lunch break. It would benefit us greatly, another income for us I think as I drive over to see how the work was going. It was a lot different from how houses are built in Jamaica but it would be a firm structure nonetheless.

  I've succeeded in blocking Cam's phone from sending and receiving  international calls, this new coding I'm doing needs more electronic energy and a faster internet. With time I'll set it up and sell it, soon I won't be working for companies anymore.

               Dean's pov

  When I ask Demar what he wanted for his birthday, I was surprised by his answer and thought he was only joking, but after he explains the benefits of owning a water truck I couldn't agree with him more. That was really good thinking and I took out the money he had told me for one and put it in an envelope.

  I was so pleased with his idea that I went and bought him an African attire. His face when he opens his gift and sees it was to die for, he loved it. Instead of giving him the money as I had planned to do that night, I transferred the amount into his account and write it on a paper and gave him inside the envelope.

   𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥

He chuckled when he finds the envelope that night and look at me questioningly after he read the note. I turn my back to him after he went on his phone to check, doing my mom's hair and helping her to choose outfits to take with her was tiring. I was drawn off the bed and I squeal in fright.

"Mi love mi gift dem, but mi need yuh loving tonight," Demar murmurs seductively in my ears.

  My lips were swollen the next morning and my pussy was tender, I was surprise and pleased to get breakfast in bed and then left to sleep until later in the afternoon. I did my mom's nails beautifully and we talk, I gave her two thousand dollars and tell her to make sure she enjoyed herself.

  When she was ready to go for her flight that night, she went and tell Cam that she was leaving. It was awkward but I was glad she did, Cam has been behaving less difficult and I hope she will continue. If she gets the job she says she has applied for at the school her stepsons will be attending soon, she'll need our mom and Ms. Maize to take care of Cameyon.

  I hug mommy and tell her 'goodbye', she then gets into the truck with Demar, Donahue and Ms. Maize and they drive off to the airport. It was a nervous wait between flight times to hear that she had land safely and got unto the other flight, then finally her destination. I breathed a sigh of relief and feel contented as the days go by.

                 Demar's pov

  With Ms. Jennifer away my aim is to pack up her tent first for the move, after making plans to do so that night with Donahue I was surprise and angry to find Desmond's sons sprawled off sleeping on both beds. What a brightness I thought as I step back out vexed, while standing there beside Donahue thinking about what to do moans came from Desmond's tent.

  I marched back inside Ms. Jennifer's tent and wake up both boys, the audacity of Desmond and Cameisha. They didn't even put both boys on one bed so Donahue could sleep on the other incase my parents had wanted a night of privacy I said angrily in my head. I tell them to call their parents and me and Donahue got to work carrying the things quietly inside the container, it was a good ten minutes before the boys were let inside their parents tent and I shook my head.

  Desmond watched us the following morning as me and Donahue washed and cleaned off the bottom of Ms. Jennifer's tent flooring, with the fence wall of our new home complete and the foundation done we can move over there. I wanted to concrete the wiring inside the top of the fence before it was rendered, but I couldn't do so with the night watchmen there.

  I went with my dad and Donahue and cleared the area we were going to camp at while the house builds, I would help Desmond in anyway I can but they will not live with us and I will tell him why when I'm leaving. Being miles away from them is the best thing, Cam needs to learn to stand her own two feet like she had been doing before Dean's great sacrifice.

  What does she do with her money anyway? I hissed shaking my head. Dean hardly even eats, her small portions of food makes me want to take her out everyday. Hopefully she'll start living when we move to our home and we can travel near and far knowing our parents and children are sleeping in a comfortable concrete structure.

  At night when Dean was asleep I packed things from my mother's tent also, when it was time for us to move I arrange for Donahue to take her, my mother and the children out. The night before I took down the cameras and all the security wires, I leave one solar panel connected and fix the rest for when I was driving. Dean payed me no mind as her sole interest was on why her mother wasn't answering her phone from the day before, Ms. Jennifer was most likely having fun and will soon return her call.

  Buckets of sweet peppers, tomatoes, peppers, etcetera was piled quietly unto the truck to drive out early the next morning. Drums that hadn't been refilled as planned was washed out and arrange as if we would be going for water. I leave a few censors for their safety, but I couldn't leave them with electricity because it was only one solar system setup. Whatever else belonged to them will be brought back when Ms. Jennifer returns.

  As Donahue drive out with Dean, mom and the children I set about lowering the container and attaching the trailer head. Next it was the things from our tent and then my dad help me to wash and clean off the bottom pieces.

  "A move we a move Demar?" Cam asks as Desmond looks on.

  "Me and mi family a move," I answered and walk off.

  I begin to pack the folding table and chairs inside the container and then the four drums I would be carrying, my dad carried the tents inside while Cam and Desmond converse by their tent. I pull down the large insect net and then the large canvas and me and my father fold them up.

"Demar?" Desmond called to me.

  "Wey yah sey?" I ask him as he walk over to me.

"Big man thing, how yuh a move and outta respect yuh nuh sey nutn? Cam just ask yuh and di reply wey yuh gi har-" he was saying but I cut him off because I had a lot of work to get done before night.

  "Cam look like shi plan fi guh back a Jamaica or bring Antoine yah, suh me and di others a tek wey wiself to safety. Mi nah sidung unda fi har regime," I tell him as I walk away taking up some bath pans and buckets.

  I saw Cam on her phone as I started up the truck, wether she was calling her sister or her mother I did not care. They could walk the distance to the main to get a bus or ocado to work, school and day care. Selfish bitch, after all Ann-marie and her daughters had put them through, she was still keeping friends. She won't be calling Dean when Dean finds out who she has been contacting.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 40.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
219K 7.7K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
144K 10.9K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
317K 11.5K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...