πŸ’žπ˜Ό π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™€π™π™‘π™„π™‰π™‚ π™‡π™ŠοΏ½...

By Lattysweets

Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his... More

Introduction
Chpt 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpr 42
Chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Chpt 46
Chpt 47
Chpt 48
Chpt 49
Chpt 50
Chpt 51
Chpt 52
Chpt 53

Chpt 7

542 91 117
By Lattysweets

Chapter 7

Demar's pov

"Thanks, yuh good?" I thanked and ask Dean as she handed me my breakfast.

She turn her bright sparkling eyes at me and answers. "Sure."

I smile, such lovely breakfast so early I thought and hug her from behind while she stirs a pot of tea on the stove, she turns in my embrace and tip up and I lean my head town meeting her lips. I moan in ecstasy as she sucked on my tongue and lips, I could only stare at her with open affection as we parted for breath. I close my eyes and hug her tightly, but we pull apart as footsteps came towards us.

"Desmond!" I hear Ms. Jennifer calls as he appeared in the door way.

"Yes, good morning," he answers turning around.

I took up my plate and begin eating, salt mackerel rundung with yam, Irish potato and banana. A few slice of fried ripe plantains help to adorn my meal and a mello scotch bonnet green pepper, just the way I like it.

"Mi waan ask yuh a question," Ms. Jennifer says to Desmond outside the doorway.

"A dwo sleep lastnight, a because wi want a happier life dan wha wi did have mek we affi lef wi nice and comfortable house a Jamaica come here don't?" She says and ask him.

I glance at Dean who had pause and was listening, she shook her head and begin pouring out the tea. "Mi nuh like hypocrisy and if we a live together as a family mi expect wi fi can agree upon things," Ms. Jennifer says firmly to which Desmond nods in agreement.

"Mi a tell yuh how me stay now, yesterday we talk bout to things dem wey a nwam out by yuh 'oman and pickney dem, were we quarreling?" She stated then ask.

"No," he says in response.

"A'right hear me now, yuh so like how you and yuh wife a buy food a pack up ina uno tent, nuh come in yah suh fi nutn not even hot water. Anything wey uno have in a dah container yah mi a put out todey because mi nah mek uno nwam out di things dem nuh more dan cock up and a enjoy fi uno own by uno self," Ms. Jennifer stated stern and angrily.

Desmond look confused and depressed. "We nuh have nuh food ina wi tent and wi nuh vex," he says.

I sipped on the ginger tea belching strongly. "Desmond, come carry dem here guh put it dey because mi know dem did sidung a chat fi mek argument," I heard Cameisha says aloud.

"Wha kinda a talk dat Cam?!" Desmond exclaims asking.

Dean sat down beside me with a small plate of food and begin eating. "Wey dem dey come from?" He ask and I look out to see Jerome and his brother lifting a case of juice.

"If yuh tink a you a run yah put dem in dey and Desmond you and har affi guh leave or I will, mi nah live wid uno under dem condition yah. Me suffer enough," Ms. Jennifer says and stood her grounds outside the container.

Donahue walked inside saying. "Morning," to Me. Jennifer and then to us.

Dean pointed to a covered plate on the counter and he took it up. "Wha! A suh strong we a guh up ina di mawnin' yah?" He says and ask.

Me and Dean both smile. "Manners and respect Dean," he says as he sits and begin to eat.

My attention went back to what was taking place outside. "A nuh argue wi a argue mi ask a simple question, suh why you a behave suh? Mi nuh have nuh money and if yuh sey yuh only have a small change incase a any emergency, how in Jesus name yuh gone buy suh much snacks and Juice?" Desmond stated and asks Cam.

"A wha dis mon?" Desmond says after it appears Cam had hissed her teeth and walk off into their tent.

"Humn! Aye sah!" Me. Jennifer went.

"A wha kinda style dem dey Cam a keep up?" Donahue ask no one in particular while he sipped on his still hot tea.

I checked the time on my watch and glace at Donahue meaningfully, the earlier we started working the better for us and once we are done on a project for the day we can always leave work. Doing other work on Saturdays is an extra income and we three had admitted that it was good for us.

"Oh suh mi caan talk tuh yuh? A fuckery yuh duh and mi tired fi tell yuh fi stop bruck di pickney dem bad and yuh nah here, from wi dey a Jamaica mi a tell yuh. Shut di fuck up and nuh gi mi nuh attitude and nuh feisty chat man, a wey yuh feel like?" Desmond argues with Cam.

"Yow bro come in yah mon, tsk," I said and hissed getting to my feet.

"Later baby," I say to Dean and peck her on her cheek.

"Thanks fi such a strong breakfast baby," Donahue says to Dean and she chuckles prettily while I fix him with a bad look.

I started up the trailer and waited for Desmond, my dad stood by the open gateway waiting for us to drive out. I check that I had the list in my bag and felt a way that Cam was behaving the way she has, we work hard to provide and Desmond was doing the best he can. I'm glad Dean was not like that, even though she has money she was very conservative. She is not just thinking for our bellies and today only, she was thinking ahead.

Dean's pov

As soon as the trailer drives off Cam's voice became louder, she cursed Desmond and she cursed Demar. Mommy sipped on the tea I gave her but her breakfast was still in the pot with Mr. Denzel's and Ms. Maize's, her behaviour was uncalled for, embarrassing and disrespectful.

I piled the toddlers breakfast on a tray with their teas and carried it to Ms. Maize's tent where they were, then went and made two hot cup of teas for her and her husband along with their warmed up portions of breakfast. Mr. Denzel sat out in the yard under the tree I taught the boys under and I sit down a while there.

Cam was still cursing and throwing words, she styled Demar and she carried on. I said nothing, upon rough calculation the things she had bought were about half of the money I had given her. Maybe she had more money put up because only a fool would be wasting money out of gluttony at this point in time. With us travelling about it's best to have money to enjoy living in comfort, the food stuff in the container is a blessing and I was not going to let her or anyone cause me to spend unnecessarily with no regards for me, my children or our future.

After washing up the dishes, I went and sit under the shaded tree where mommy had put the children on the large carpet to play. My head ache as I look at her sad face, Cam had said some very hurtful and unnecessary things that morning and I knew Demar's parents must feel bad. Calling him a 'watchman for Antoine and now wi grocery' was totally disrespectful.

I miss Adajay with my whole heart, but I can't always burden her with my problems, plus she's expecting to hear happy and adventurous stories from me. From where we were sitting I saw Cam walked into the kitchen, mommy got up and I sighed. I wanted us to live good as one big happy family, I needed peace.

Pot covers slammed down loudly and then Cam was being pushed out of the kitchen, I got up quickly as the first slap connects across Cam's face. "Bitch mi tell yuh sey yuh come in like yuh fada and if yuh have certain dirty ways yuh caan stay round mi!" My mother shouted.

"A wha happen to yuh yuh nuh si sey a some water mi a hot?!" Cam exclaims asking.

Mr. Denzel and his wife came out from their tent looking sleepy as I reach close to my mom and Cam. "A watchman Demar container suh yuh not to use in here," mommy stated.

"A dis uno mek mi lef mi comfortable house come tuh? Fi uno pop style and gwane?" Cam asks looking dirtily at me.

"Who did sey yuh affi come? A easy thing fi gwane rass back," mommy asks then tells her.

"Mi need fi boil some water fi mek mi pickney dem tea 'oman move outta mi way," Cam says but remain at a distance from our mother.

"Like yuh never hear wha mi sey dis mawnin', yuh think mi a joke? Yuh nah come in yah, oh and mi a mek sure tell Demar when him come fi lock dis rass a night time. Yuh can guh cook yuh own pot and whatever out dey suh, yuh nah mek nobody uncomfortable. Gwey! Dutty minded, bout yuh a style people," mommy tells Cam angrily.

Mommy remain by the door of the container after Cam walk back to her tent, I went back over to where the children were playing with their toys and plopped down on the carpet feeling depressed.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 7.5K 54
"Cho, a just through man nuh wan' kill yuh ino crasis gal," At the ripe age of twenty-one Adajay wanted to just be done with men altogether, with an...
9.3K 286 10
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...
1.5M 47.4K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
4.7M 109K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...