Transmigrated as the terminal...

By Money_stealer

I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once playe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: (Damarius backstory)
Chapter 56: (Damarius backstory)
Chapter 57

Chapter 27

3.5K 105 14
By Money_stealer

I opened my eyes and looked at the chandelier which was different from the one in Lavenia's room. I glanced around.

The room with purple paint has 1 large bed. A work desk with scattered papers and several piles of paper around it was on the right side of the room. On the front side of the bed is a large door between the bookshelves. While on the left side leads to the balcony, blocked by a glass door, which is half closed with a curtain, showing the night sky.

This is not Lavenia's room... Am I kidnapped? Don't tell me they threw me because I'm not the real Lavenia- should I escape through the balcony?

I got up and walked slowly. When I was in front of the glass door, I saw there was Vasilius who was looking up at the night sky. The formal suit is still attached to his body. His violet hair looks soft in the wind, and glows in the moonlight

Ah... looks like this is Vasilius' room. Should I approach him? Well, nothing's wrong by doing it, right?

I slowly opened the glass door and approached him without hesitation.

Now I'm standing next to him. I looked at Vasilius who was lost in thought.

I tapped his shoulder, making him look at me in surprise.

I tilted my head a little. "What are you doing here?"

He frowned. "I should be the one asking that. The night breeze is not good for people who are sick."

I leaned against the balcony railing. "Night breeze are not good not only for sick people. Just so you know, healthy people can get sick if they are too long exposed to night breeze. And I went out because I wanted fresh air."

He sighed. "Stop worrying me. You should come in after a few minutes, don't stay outside too long." He took off his coat and put it over my shoulder.

"Hey, you'll get sick if you just wear a thin shirt like that." I returned Vasilius' coat which he had refused.

"I won't get sick just from the night breeze. You'd better put it on. You need it more than me." He looked at me with a worried look.

...Wait a moment.

I blinked twice. "You know where we are right?"

Vasilius was silent for a moment, trying to understand what I was talking about. He then chuckled after he realized what I meant. "Ah, I was so worried that I forgot that we were on the balcony of my room. Wait a second, let me get you a blanket."

He went in for a moment then came out with a thick blanket in his hands. He held out the blanket to me.

I took it hesitantly and looked at Vasilius who looked tired. "This blanket is too thick and wide..."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Good for you. I'm afraid a thinner blanket won't make any difference." He returned to where he had been and looked up at the sky. Staring the sky with sorrow expression.

Sigh... whatever. Besides I also feel cold, although the size of this blanket is too troublesome but it is still useful.

I put the blanket on and looked up at the sky. The crescent moon shone brightly in the dark night sky, accompanied by stars that were no less bright.

I glanced at Vasilius out of the corner of my eye. "What are you doing here? Why don't you rest?"

"Nothing, just thinking about something... I can't sleep until I can stop thinking about it." He said without taking his eyes off the sky.

Think of something?

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "Thinking of what?"

He looked at me with a big smile that reveal his neat teeth. "It's a secret. I'll go in first, I'm tired."

He turned around and start to walk. After a few steps he stopped and looked at me. "Ah.. I forgot. From now on you sleep in my room so I can take care of you. I'll sleep in the guest room next door. Call me or the workers if you need anything." He said before enter the room.

Uh? Why did you decide this as you please? You made me a pushover just so you know.

I sighed and looked down. There is a fish-shaped fountain in the middle of a lavender garden.

It turned out that Vasilius' room was on the second floor and was located at the very back of the mansion... wasn't he tired of walking upstairs after doing chores outside? By the way, where are Duke Alfaret and Damarius' rooms?

Suddenly I felt a warm wind blow against my face.

I found Damarius whom I don't know since when sitting by the fountain with a book in his hand staring at me.

...

Looks like it's time to enter...

I turned my body and was surprised by Damarius who appeared in front of me.

Ugh... magic is so troublesome!

"Is your magic unlimited? You seem to be using it too often without fear of running out of magic capacity." I said while looking into his jet-black eyes.

"I have limits." He said flatly.

"It doesn't look like it to me." I muttered.

I feel the temperature around me getting warm.

"Come in and rest. Didn't I tell you I'd only let you out that night?" Damarius sighed.

I put my hand on my waist. "You know I'm not the real Lavenia, right? You don't have to worry about me."

He paused, looking deep into my eyes.

Hey hey! I really can't get used to those eyes of yours.

"I was the one who told Reymond." Said Damarius.

Huh? "You mean?"

He sighed. "I knew from the start."

"You mean.. you knew I'm not Lavenia from the start?" I said and he nodded.

...

I'm speechless...

"Since when?" I stared at him.

"Since the first time I saw you that was talking to Valius about how Lavenia pushed me when we're still a kids. I read your thoughts, thinking that Lavenia was pretending to have forgotten her memory. At that time you confessed that you weren't Lavenia. You were talking about capture targets, developers or something, I don't know what that means. And I'm more convinced when you found out about my identity, but you didn't know about this family relationship. It was hard to believe at first, but from that day on I believed that you weren't Lavenia." He explained without taking his eyes off me.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead. "Sigh... ok, I get that. But why did you tell Reymond about this?"

"After I thought about this, I was afraid that the one who possessing Lavenia would be an evil being who would bring destruction to the Alfaret family. I want proof that you are not a threat."

I smile sarcastically, staring at him in disbelief. "You're really something. I can understand that, but why Reymond? Just so you know, I try not to get too involved with some people in this worlds. And HE IS one of them."

"...sorry, I do not know." He looked down.

Ugh! Seriously!

"Forget it. I'll forget about this tomorrow. I'm not the kind of person who can get mad at someone who doesn't know anything and makes a mistake." I sighed.

I stepped into the room. "I'm going in now. Good night."

I closed the glass door and looked at Damarius who was still looking down in his place before pulling the black curtain.

Sigh... I should have known that he could have noticed when I let my guard down...

I threw myself on the bed and buried my face in the pillow.

I want Alastor's cake... maybe I'll visit the cafe tomorrow. I better sleep now.

I turned around and closed my eyes.

Ah... I hope tomorrow will be a peaceful day...

My consciousness disappeared slowly, sinking into dreamland.

The next morning, I woke up and got a letter that would ruin my day.

For real, I really want to curse the universe out loud...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 463K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
1.6K 93 16
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
340K 11.7K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
25K 962 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...