The Alpha Dragon's Prisoner

By TonyaDavis240

Tika They delivered me to him on a silver platter. Four years ago I was an ordinary girl with a privileged li... More

Prologue
Arrival Day-Xander
Caged Bird-Tika
A Worser Fate-Tika
The Big Reveal-Xander
Sentencing- Tika
Stolen Alpha-Xander
Scared-Tika
Difficulties-Xander
Feeling Like Crap-Tika
In For a Landing- Xander
So Much Skin-Tika
Setting Her Free-Xander
Fairytales-Tika
The Lion's Den-Xander
Past Repeats-Tika
Good Thoughts Only-Xander
Tainted Twins-Unknown
Drowning in Regret-Tika
Grabbing the Reigns-Ceron
The Naked Truth-Tika
Mike's Hard-Xander
Baby Fever-Igneous
Thin Line-Tika
A Deadly Kiss-Xander
Nothing to Hold-Tika
Lonely Wanderer-Tika
Sanguine Lover-Xander
In-Lawless-Tika
Mate Trap-Morbius
Running Behind-Xander
Life After Death-Xander
Love and Other Things-Tika
Bonded in All Things-Xander
Transform-Tika
Love-Xander
I'm Dying-Tika
The Threat-Xander
Friend or Foe-Xander
Venomous Love-Tika
In Pieces-Tika
An Alliance-Maximus
Dark Intentions-Slater
Powerhouse-Tika
Just Dont Cry-Avery
Darkness-Tika
Light-Tika
Bittersweet-Xander
The Last Pieces-Xander

Staking a Claim-Maximus

163 4 0
By TonyaDavis240

I stand inside the ether as I drop Xander off to his mate. I have no idea what the hell the human was thinking. When it comes to women I have learned one thing, be wary of tears. As soon as I saw her crying I came straight to get him. Besides, I can barely deal with the tears of my own mate let alone someone else's. I have had enough tears to deal with during this damn pregnancy than any grown man should have to.

You are the one that overreacts every time you see them. You are the reason she is mad again and denying us kisses.

"Oh really, it's all on me. If I remember correctly, you are the one that took over, flashed got her ice cream. You didn't even ask if she was sad this time. You just kept giving her stuff until her crying turned to yelling. All I did was tell her she shouldn't be yelling when I was concerned about her" I remind him as he tucks his tail in between his legs.

I just wanted to make her feel better. Actions speak louder than words.

"Our mate is a reporter. Her life is all about words. These hormones are just making us crazy" I say trying to comfort him.

Can we go back to her now. Maybe she has changed her mind about kisses. She does like them as much as we do.

"yeah buddy, let's go" I say as we flash through the ether. With thoughts of our pregnant mate on our mind, Xander is quickly forgotten.

When we appear in the cabin we find Emily pacing. Immediately on high alert we walk up to her and stop the walking. "What took you so long to come back? You had me waiting forever" she says as she turns into our arms. I can't help but pull her tiny frame into my chest as I hold her tighter. She sighs contently as our baby kicks. The motion has me leaning away so that I can caress her stomach.

"Xander was in a situation with his mate. How are you feeling?" I ask her cautiously. Her eyes are dry but I can sense some pain coming from her through the bond. I rush forward immediately and start checking her over.

"Would you stop? There is nothing wrong with me. I was just stuck here waiting for you." She says swatting my hands away.

I raise my hands in surrender not knowing how to deal with her when she is in this state. The moment I bring up the pain that I feel in the bond she acts as if I violated her privacy. Scratching my head I look around the room for something to do.

"Why don't we stay here for dinner tonight. I can make the breakfast for dinner just like you like" I say trying to offer an olive branch.

"No, I'm not hungry. I think that I am just going to lay down" she says and she leaves the room. I'm left standing there once more as I try to figure out what's going on. I just know that something is off.

Go after her idiot

My feet fly across the cabin to find her climbing onto our bed. I can smell the slight scent of her tears in the air and I slowly make my way to my side of the bed. When she lays down on her side I kick off my shoes and slide in behind her. I pull her closer and plaster her back side to my front. My face goes right over my mark on her neck as I inhale the sweet scent of her.

"I just want to help" I whisper. I have no idea what has gotten into her recently. I have always heard that pregnant women can be moody but I think that this is different.

"I know you do Max. I just don't know how you can" she whispers back. I slide my arm under her and turn her toward me. Tears are on her face and her lips are swollen from where she has been biting them. My pangs at the sadness I can see written on her face. Her eyes will look anywhere but into my own. She can hide how she feels through the bond but her eyes reveal everything.

"You have to tell me what's wrong, Love. I can't help you until you do" I say pleading with her. There has to be something that I can do. I can't take feeling the pain that is coming from her.

"Oh God, Max. I keep hearing a voice in my head. She's sparky and sometimes funny but I know it's not me. It responds back to my thoughts when I didn't even say anything at all" she blurts out as she burst into tears.

Oh man this good. This is really good.

Maximus shoves forward and pulls her closer so that he can look into her eyes. "Come on, baby. Show yourself" he waits for a moment after he says the taunt while she starts to squirm in our arms.

"What the heck man. Let her go"

Just give me a moment. I'm working my magic okay.

"Come on gorgeous. You already know who your master is so why don't you show him your eyes. I can always make you" he taunts as he wraps a hand in her hair.

The move is so unlike him. We would never do anything to hurt our mate. I try to take over but he puts up a block. Just as I go to bang against Emil's eyes change right before my own.

"One, you couldn't handle me enough to be my master. Two, you can't make me do anything except for what I want do. You got that handsome" she states as she kisses our lips after each point. Holy hell, she has a dragon. Her dragon is the one that's been talking to her.

"Oh, baby challenged issued. I'll accept. Now tell me where do want the first sign of submission to go. Down you pretty little throat or in that tight ass of yours" he ask her as she purrs at the threat. I watch as Emily flashes in the gaze of her dragon and the scent of her arousal fills the air. The little minx. She's enjoying this.

"Let me talk to Em, Casanova. We don't need her dragon making her do things she doesn't want to do" I tell him.

"Bring your human to the front for a sec. As soon as mine gets done talking to her that ass is mine" he growls before he disappears. The feeling through the bond is euphoric and I can feel how giddy this has made him. As soon as I am forward she places her lips on mine and kisses the hell out of me before giving me back Emily.

"I have a dragon. Well why didn't the cheeky bitch just say that. She had me thinking I was going insane all this time" Emily says with a laugh.

"I have to admit that I kind of like her though. Martell is already in love with her" her eyes flash at my words and I can feel her lust through the bond. "You good with this plan that they have here. I know that we haven't gone that far" I tell her nervously.

"No, we haven't gone that far but the idea definitely has appeal. Other parts of you have already been there so it can't go too bad" She states as she grins at me mischievously. The words she just spoke have my cock rock hard behind the robe. With a growl I push it against her so she know just how much her words turn me on.

Before I can make another move Martell comes forward and scoops her up laying her in the middle of the bed. Her dragon comes forth and laughs in his face. "Come on baby, I thought you were going to show me whose boss" she taunts him as she spreads her legs. The robe she wears rides up and give us a peak at our secret haven. He licks his lips as he eyes it and grabs her ankle.

"The only thing I want to hear is your name. I have to have something to scream out when I mark my territory" He says and then he smashes his lips to hers. It's almost like I am a bystander in my own body as I watch him possess our mate. He rips the robe off of her and tosses the tatters to the floor as she preens for us. I growl leaves our chest when  there is nothing underneath.

Seeing the swell of our child in her womb just turns us on the much more. The scent of her in the air causes saliva to pool in our mouth. Leaning forward we lick up the center of her folds giving her a tease. As soon as she makes eye contact with us we suckle her clit until her back leaves the bed. Using two fingers I open her up and shove them in. When he curls them against that spot she like, she screams.

"God, its Nikola. "She screams as her head starts to thrash on the pillows. I growl in victory that she caves so early but to prove my point I won't let up just yet. I tongue her clit faster as my hands come up to pin her thighs to the bed. I feel it as she tightens against our fingers and I know she's right on the edge. Pulling away from her I sink my fingers deeper and gather her moisture.

I tongue her lightly keeping her at the precipice as I slide a finger into her ass. She gasp at the feel of it and I feel her muscles flex around it. I groan at what a tight fit this will be. I take the other digit out of her slick folds and slide it into her ass next to the other one. A deep moan leaves her lips and she rotates her ass on my fingers. This time is so much easier since this isn't the first time I have done this. Her arousal continues to go and I have decide enough with the games.

"Please. More" she begs.

My teeth clamp on her clit lightly and the bed shakes with the forces of her orgasm. I shove my fingers in her to the hilt as she detonates while I lick up the mess she makes. Rising from my place on the bed I take my fingers out of her and shove my cock into her. She moans loudly as I thrust into her. Her muscles quiver around me as her walls clinch my cock. Impatiently we take it out of her and line our tip up with her back entrance. I meet her gaze as I start to apply pressure. When the tip slides in a slight wince shows on her face and I give her time to adjust. Licking my thumb I bring it up to her sensitive clit and help her relax. When she wiggles for me I know that she's ready and I push in a few inches.

Her arms reach around her legs to grab mines as she meets my gaze. "That it baby, surrender to me" Max tells her. A large smile graces her face as she leans up to our ear.

"Not a chance" Her whispered words have the desired effect and our blood heats. She takes all our power away as pulls us into her and we slide into the hilt. I groan against the heat the motion brings when my cock is fully seated in her ass. She pants below as she wiggles and I start to thrust into her. She moans as I start to really move and I lean over her so that I can go deeper.

"That's it baby. Take all of me" I tell her as she stretches around me. We watch as her teeth drop down in her mouth as she eyes our neck. She wants to mark me and I want that to. She's gonna be mine. Without thought we tilt our head to the side as we gain speed with our hips. With a loud moan she leans forward and sinks her teeth into my neck as my balls taken. The emotions through the bond are so strong that I feel it as she detonates around me. The way her ass squeezes me as she comes causes my dick to jerk as we fill her up. We roar her name as Martell claims Nikola through our bond.

We pull out of her gently as we go to the bathroom to get a towel. We wet it with warm water and clean her up. She lays on the bed like a limp kitten as she eyes our movements around the room. "You win. For today" she says and then Emily comes back as he gives me back control. The sparks as we touch are intensified and I bring my lips to hers.

The love I feel through the bond has me cradling her face at the emotion I feel. Her pain is gone and she no longer blocks anything from me. I can feel all of her and I try to show her that through our kiss.

"I love you, Em" I tell her.

"I love you too Max" she says in between kisses. "Now how about the breakfast you promised us" she says with a chuckle.

Knowing that my women needs to fed. I hop out the bed and into the kitchen to make her favorites. Martell hums in my head completely satisfied with himself. I won't be able to control the cocky bastard now.

"Don't you worry about a thing daddio. Soon enough you won't have her all to yourself either" he taunts.

I shake my head at him. The damn beast must be high or something cause he isn't making any sense. A sound of breaking glass fills the air and I drop the bacon as I fly back to the room. My heart pounds in my chest when I see that she is no longer there where I left her and the room is empty. Moving fast I flash outside near the window just as her form disappears into the trees.

I got to my room while she is in the shower. With nothing to do I find myself pacing my room as I think. What could she possibly want to talk about. Last night she was a ball of tears but this morning she's laughing at me. Is she just going to go as I didn't use my gift on her? I still don't know what my gift showed her.

Stop worrying. I told her everything that she needed to hear this morning. We will be fine

I quirk my eyebrow at my dragon as my feet stop their movement. "What exactly did you say to her?" I ask him needing to know.

I told her that no matter what she thinks she deserve that we would love her

There is nothing that I can say in response to that because my dragon is right. Even though I know that he is guilt still eats at me that I was the one to make her feel this way. I should have never used my gift on her without knowing more about her.

She has been laughing and smiling this morning. I think you are being too hard on yourself. Besides while you want to sit here and have an internal conversation you have forgotten something very important.

"What's that?" I ask him dumbfounded

Our mate is in the shower just a few feet from us. The scent of her is spreading through the air.

At his words I take an inhale and then I groan. Her scent has become so strong in the air due to her shower that I can almost taste it. The memory of her legs on the couch that night rushes into my mind. There is no detail of what I saw that I could forget. I can even remember the scent of her arousal as it heated. I start pacing once more as I try to get the images out of my head. Now is not a time to be thinking with my cock. There will always be time for that later.

"There is nothing that we can do about it anyway. Why cause us more torture by focusing on that?" I ask him with irritation.

There will be time for it later, but there is nothing wrong with getting things started. One kiss is all it would take to guide her. You humans kiss each other all the time.

"I will take the kiss from her without her knowledge. We cannot take away more power from her. From the sounds of things and the way she acted about the prisoner, things weren't great for he there. She is free now and deserves to make choices from herself. As her mate, if I were to take that away from her, then I do not deserve her" I tell him honestly. No matter how much we want her, she has to come to us.

And that is what I need you to see. You are focusing so much on the logistics of how you can sway her to our side you are not seeing what is right in front of you. Our mate doesn't need us to try to win her love with a plan. She needs us to show her that everyone makes mistakes. However, we have the chance to move beyond our mistakes, through love.

His words cause me to think hard about the way that I have been handling things. He is right to point out that I have only been considering myself and getting what I want in the end. Her as my mate. She isn't a prize but a person. To help her I don't need to impress her with a plan of action. This isn't one of the operations here at the clan. Maybe to win over our mate we can help her forgive herself.

Okay, I can see that what I just said isn't going to stop you from making a plan. Just keep in mind her feelings when you do this. If she feels like we treat this as a game, we may never win her over.

My ears perk when I realize that the house has gone quit. Listening harder I realize that she is no longer in the bathroom at all and has already made her way downstairs. Stepping to my closet I grab another robe and head into the restroom. My shower is quick but thorough. I barely dry off as I adorn on the robe and exit the bathroom. After tossing the laundry I make my way down the stairs. My feet pause when I see her at the stove.

Her feet are bare as she flips something in a skillet. The image does things to my I can't even describe as I imagine doing this more often. I honestly don't think I have ever even used this kitchen to cook. Normally I rush to the cafeteria if things aren't too busy or order something here. "Uh, is there anything I can help with?" I ask her as I stand there.

I have no idea how to act right now. It would be rude if I were to just sit down but I also know that women don't like men in the kitchen. Well at least my mother doesn't. She would always accuse us of messing things up.

"No, it's only pancakes. You had a box there on top of the fridge and I couldn't find any eggs" she states as I give an involuntary shudder. I must make a sound out loud because she turns around to look at me. "Why are you making that face?" she ask as she looks at me peculiar.

"Dragons don't eat eggs. No one in any of the clans here do. Its deplorable" I tell her as the thought makes me frown.

"Right, you guys were eggs. I can understand that" she says as she turns off the skillet. She brings a stack of pancakes over to the table while I grab the syrup. Two plate and utensils have already been placed on the table. Opening the fridge I pour two glasses of orange juice and bring them to the table. I frown when I look at the stack of pancakes she left for me. She has only taken two for herself and given me the rest of the stack.

"Is that all you are going to eat?" I ask her.

"This is plenty for now. It's actually more than I would normally eat" she states as she digs in. I pour the syrup only on the first layer just in case she changes her mind. The silence is deafening as we eat. I keep waiting for her to bring up what she wanted to talk about but she has said nothing. After a few minutes she slides her plate forward not having finished the second pancake. I continue eating and once I have polished off the rest of the pancakes, she speaks.

"I have decided that I need to stay somewhere else. I am aware that we had a deal due to our circumstances but I need time alone. Despite what you might think, it isn't because of anything that you have done but because I need to take time for myself" she states as she stares at the table.

Inside my heart is breaking because she wants to leave. How am I supposed to woo her if she isn't even here for me to woo? For a brief moment I consider telling her that she can't leave. I may be in charge of the dragons in this clan but I doubt that it would go over well with her.

If this is what must be done then we cannot stop her. If you love something, and you let it go. It is bound to come back if it is meant to be. We are meant to be.

The words of my dragon bring me little comfort. Deep inside I know that he is right but what about the outcomes. She could leave us and the bond that is building could fade. That would make it that much harder for me to win her over. She could even find someone else in the clan that she is more fitted with. How can I let her do this?

"I....I don't like this decision. Is there nothing I can do to get you to reconsider?" I blurt out when I can't think of anything else to say.

"No Xander. There isn't. You say that we are mates. That no matter what we will end up together. Your dragon has already professed his love which I am guessing that you also feel. I just don't want to jump into this if I am not ready to accept the off. I refuse to play with your feelings in that way" she says softly.

Before I can stop myself the words are leaving my lips. "I do feel the same. Yes my dragon thinks of you as his. From the human counterpoint you are so much more. You are my other half. With you by my side, I can do anything. I can love you unconditionally and build a future with you. I can finally have someone love me as much as I love" I tell her honestly.

I can do nothing but stare at the features of her beautiful face. Her brown eyes hold a sincerity to them. I can tell that she really believes that this is the path that she must take. I want her to be in life more than I have wanted anything. The way she plays with her brown hair and tries not to look me in the face lets me know that my words are uncomfortable for her. I can't do this.

Rising from my chair I grab the dishes off the table and put them in the sink. I walk back across the room and pass the table. I can't even look at her as I do. Pausing in the doorway I go ahead and give her an answer.

"You can remain in this cabin for the rest of your stay. I will find somewhere else to stay for now. I will still come by to check on you when I can and to make sure you have everything that you need" I said. Then my feet carried me out the door as fast as I could make them. I don't even bother disrobing as I enter the trees. As the pain in my chest intensifies my dragon burst through and takes to the skies with an almighty roar. His roar is met with the roar of others as they feel our pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 9.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
7.9K 679 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
1.9M 49.3K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
151K 3K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...