STILL WITH YOU (JIKOOK)

By xpensive_girl00

When the utmost need for love compells one to bear it all, Would he stand by it, till the end Or woefully m... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
Def, not what you looking for!!
70.

62.

2.8K 234 82
By xpensive_girl00

A/N: SURPRISE, SURPRISE!! 👀💜

'Gastritis.. severe gastritis' Namjoon declared as he took off his specs after reading the report.

'I mean, how? He vomited blood doctor! Can gastritis even cause that?' Jungkook asked as he fiddled his fingers below the desk. He was nervous and scared for jimin, his hands were shaking as he tried to clench them into a fist.

'Well, yes! Jungkook. It's not common but it's not rare as well. It happens in an extreme stage. And you should be glad that it's not ulcer. I have seen many cases where untreated gastritis leads to ulcer and people have been admitted to the ICU due to the internal bleeding caused by it.'

'Now, I have some queries too. Would you mind telling me when does your husband eat? I mean, the time intervals that he puts in between consuming his meals and the kind of food he consumes. It would be more helpful for me to state you the exact cause of what has happened to him today.' Namjoon became all attentive as he straightened his posture, ready to listen to what jungkook had to say.

'I- I...I really don't know! His meals, I have no idea what he eats and when he eats.' His voice trembled as he avoided namjoon's eyes, and looked everywhere in the cabin except in the doctor's eyes.

'So you are telling me that the person who is currently unconscious in the hospital bed for the last 20 hours, who is your husband, you have no idea whatsoever when does he eat. Some fine level of bullshit I've heard till now... I can even tell you when does my househelper takes his meals and here you are, being a ignorant mf like you always were.' Namjoon was purely disgusted as he shook his head not believing jungkook's words.

'You know nothing at all! Don't you ask him whether he ate his dinner or not? You must reach your home late because of work, that's understandable. You could have just asked him. Your tongue would not fall off if it spews some kind words. And what about the breakfast? Would it have been a fucking crime for you to give atleast tiny bit of attention to his morning routine? You can absolutely gobble up the food made by him like a fucking crazy wild boar but while it comes to your husband, you are an ass, jungkook! A total ass!' Namjoon further said as he felt like punching the hell out of jungkook. But it was in his profession to not lose his cool and he tried and remained calm.

'I know, hyung! I know it so well! I am sorry for it!'
Namjoon hmphed at jungkook's sorry ass instantly.

'Sorry?? I have this urge to beat the shit out of husbands like you. Days before, a lady was admitted to our hospital. She was swollen, and purple from head to toe due to her husband's beating and I thought her husband might be the worst person in the world but congrats, you totally beat that prick! Atleast he wasn't the one who brought her hospital showing his fake care and love unlike you. You wanna know the reason behind jimin's state? You would be very joyous to know that you are the one who caused it and congrats to you. I hope you achieved what you wanted.' Namjoon roared as he threw the reports in the air and gaped at jungkook with his eyes.

'Is it because your head is so occupied with jin that you don't care whether jimin lives or not?' Needless to say jungkook was surprised. He was indeed surprised.

'I know your liking towards him. Taehyung told me once and after whatever tragedy happened to jin, it's understandable that you are feeling low but it does not become an excuse for you to not give an F about your own spouse, I suppose!' Namjoon further rebuked jungkook.

'And today, I am going to clear all your confusions, everyone of them at once!' Namjoon said as he took out the bottle of 'Abiertol pills' from his drawer and kept it right infront of jungkook.

'Do you know what happened to jin yesterday?' He asked to jungkook.

'He gave birth to a premature baby, he told me that after he came out from his designated room and he said that....he,.   jin hyung, ..he..ahmm..'

'And he said that jimin caused it and you went home and probably fought with him, ain't it?'
Jungkook's pupils widened as he slowly nodded his head.

'You wanna know what actually happened to jin? He miscarried and his unborn foetus was buried long before he talked with you.'

'No it can't be-'

'Listen to me first, jin called me yesterday, hysterically crying and I went to him! He told me that after telling you his lies, he went to the nurse and asked to see his baby. Nobody gave him any sort of response. He became petrified for the way doctors were looking at him and one of them finally stated the truth to him and that was, he miscarried right on his way to the hospital and all of them were threatened by your mother and her minion to stay quiet as along as they wanted to be safe. Everything jin has been saying or doing from the time he stayed with you and jimin, it was all because of your mother.' Namjoon stated as he rubbed his eyes, even the the thought of all those incidents exhausting him extremely.

'My mother, how could she? No, she can't kill a child, she is not that cruel..jin, jimin, I am..wh-., what-...' Jungkook's head spinned as he was taking in the all the shocking information . A fatal bomb was dropped in his head that drained him in seconds.

'She called jin to the police station where she was staying like her own home. Seriously sometimes I hate rich people and the capitalist society. Then she blackmailed jin to create a rift  between you and jimin so that you would throw him out of your house and your mind, and she could come back to you like a loving mother to manipulate your weak ass again. She was the one who handed jin these pills and forced jin to enact the drama. And he had to do so since his phone was being tapped by your mother to know his each and every activity of his and he had to obey her to protect his child but a tragedy it is that, even after going to this extent, jin could not save his daughter. And your mother is the one who is to be wholly blamed for it..'

'What should I do now, hyung? What should I do to correct myself? My mom, even jin played with me.' Jungkook was unusually calm all of a sudden as if he had lost his soul. He seemed heartbroken, the stone of betrayal was too heavy for him to throw it off his chest by himself.

'You seem to be so clever all the other time. You seem to handle your businesses like a pro. You seem to calculate every moves of your rivals but what happened to your intelligence when it came to jimin? Why were you so keen so blaming him for something he didn't do? Is he a pushover or something for you? You really disappointed me! I am so displeased in you!'

'Why didn't jin tell me all these by himself? Why must it come through you?' Jungkook asked!

'Because he was ashamed and broken and so apologetic that he had no strength to face you and tell you this that he successfully ruined your relationship and yet he lost his baby! But you know, what do I think? It's that, you ruined it yourself because you didn't trust jimin. You didn't try to know why jin was behaving that way out of nowhere. You didn't try to know why the 'jin' that cared so much for jimin was blaming him for some sbsurd and unbelievable thing! Even hearing all this shit has tired me to death and jimin has gone through it, I can't imagine the heartache you gave to him!'

'Jin did what he had to, for the sake of his child! If I was in his shoes, I would have done the same but it doesn't mean that it isn't wrong! How can one wish for a good life by ruining other's? Jimin is in his breaking point thanks to your mother's, jin's and yours combined efforts. Jin is in the verge of madness because of what he chose to do. Your mother is in run. And you are here, far past from the point where one could attempt to change the situation. Now, you can do nothing except watch at jimin in agony which would just  mirror your unfairness and brutality towards him...' Namjoon heaved a sigh as a drop of tear trickled down his cheek and he drank some water to sooth his throat.

He couldn't speak no more. Had jungkook not have been his junior from high school and his friend as well, he wouldn't even have been able to look at someone like him. A monster, a cold blodded man, that's what namjoon was viewing jungkook as.

'I was so ready to come to your place and tell you every bit of what jin told me and before that, you arrived here with jimin in your arms who appeared so debilated and malnourished.'

'Hyung, I had no idea. I really had no idea, what should I do know? Would jimin ever forgive me?' Jungkook sobbed violently, his calm aura long gone, he truly regretted his action, every words of his, the way he slapped jimin, the way he pushed, the way he hurled all those bullshit at him, jungkook was shaking, afraid that jimin wouldn't forgive him ever for whatever he did. He truly was a sinner.

'Doctor, the patient has woken up!' A nurse said as soon as she opened the door of namjoon's cabin.

'Don't be a crybaby and atleast have the fucking balls to see what you have caused to him. Get up right now and follow me!' Namjoon ran to the VIP room where jimin was kept whereas jungkook went to the bathroom to wash his face.

Soon he too ran to the room where jimin was and he finally exhaled a breath of relief as he saw jimin sitting upright in the bed with the IV drip attached to his hand, and the infusion bottle suspending right next to his bed in the drip stand. Finally jimin was awake.

'Doctor, he is refusing to take his medication!' The nurse said in her professional tone.

'Feed him some light soup and then give him those meds!!'

'No, I think, he should have his meds the very moment. He is weak. He need to have it!' Jungkook spoke as he took long strides towards jimin and jimin had his eyes only towards his hands, totally unaffected by whether there was jungkook in the room or if he was walking to him.

'And I think we should get out of here, the very moment. We would visit him in a while.' Namjoon stated as he dragged jungkook with him by his tee.

'Jimin, I am right here! Don't you worry, alright?' Jungkook yelled while being pulled by namjoon out of the room.

Jimin didn't bat an eye at all. He closed his eyes while dipping further into the bed as if he was sleeping for real so that he could avoid having the soup. The white ceilings were already making him anxious making him afraid for the duration he would be kept in the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
289K 8.7K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
145K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...