The Alpha Dragon's Prisoner

By TonyaDavis240

Tika They delivered me to him on a silver platter. Four years ago I was an ordinary girl with a privileged li... More

Prologue
Arrival Day-Xander
Caged Bird-Tika
A Worser Fate-Tika
The Big Reveal-Xander
Sentencing- Tika
Stolen Alpha-Xander
Scared-Tika
Difficulties-Xander
Feeling Like Crap-Tika
In For a Landing- Xander
So Much Skin-Tika
Setting Her Free-Xander
Fairytales-Tika
The Lion's Den-Xander
Past Repeats-Tika
Good Thoughts Only-Xander
Tainted Twins-Unknown
Drowning in Regret-Tika
The Naked Truth-Tika
Mike's Hard-Xander
Baby Fever-Igneous
Thin Line-Tika
A Deadly Kiss-Xander
Nothing to Hold-Tika
Staking a Claim-Maximus
Lonely Wanderer-Tika
Sanguine Lover-Xander
In-Lawless-Tika
Mate Trap-Morbius
Running Behind-Xander
Life After Death-Xander
Love and Other Things-Tika
Bonded in All Things-Xander
Transform-Tika
Love-Xander
I'm Dying-Tika
The Threat-Xander
Friend or Foe-Xander
Venomous Love-Tika
In Pieces-Tika
An Alliance-Maximus
Dark Intentions-Slater
Powerhouse-Tika
Just Dont Cry-Avery
Darkness-Tika
Light-Tika
Bittersweet-Xander
The Last Pieces-Xander

Grabbing the Reigns-Ceron

32 0 0
By TonyaDavis240

I bang against the force field that appeared as my mate accepted her meet her greet. As soon as she formed the water shield Kelsie disappeared behind it. Panic fills my chest as I try to break through the barrier with all my might. Xander tried to stop her from accepting the invitation but now she is too late. My roar fills the air as I grow furious that she has taken my mate from me. What the hell is she doing to her?

"We do not even remember the first time we met her. Maybe she isn't causing her any harm" Xander says from the back of our mind even though I can feel his worry too.

"You do not know what I know. To truly meet a kelpie one must be close to death or dying. Our mate is alive and healthy. Now she is in danger from this stupid creature. I swear if anything has happened to her I will not hesitate to show her my wrath" I warn him viciously.

As the threat leaves my lips the barrier suddenly drops and I am sprinting our human form forward. What I see stops me in my tracks for a moment as my heart truly breaks for the first time. Kelsie stands above my mate on the ground while her eyes swirl blue like the water. She seems to be in some sort of trance as she stares down at my mate.

I drop beside Tika and put my hand against her cheek just needing to feel her. I have to snatch my hand away at how cold she feels. She's freezing and still hasn't moved from my warm touch. I place my fingers against the side of her neck to find her pulse as I fight to listen as hard as I can with my dragon hears.

After trying for a few moments panic really sets in as tears cloud my vision and a roar leaves my chest. "Her regrets have spoken. Now that she knows the fight will be up to you to stop the" Kelsie says in an eerie voice. The sound of her voice does nothing but piss me off as she is the cause for all this. She has taken my mate from me and must pay for it.

"No, she isn't dead. She can't be" Xander says but I know he heard and felt what I felt. He doesn't matter now. I throw up a shield in my mind so that he cannot stop me from taking this kelpies life. Nothing can stop me.

I rush forward with my speed and I grab the little bitch by her neck lifting her off the ground. "No, wait" she says as she tries to pry my hands off. I am beyond waiting. I want to watch the life drain from her eyes just as she probably did to my mate. She doesn't deserve any mercy.

"if you commit to something like this then we can truly go feral" Xander says as he pushes through my barrier. The thought gives me pause but in the end I decide that it will be worth it. I need to make sure that she will harm the mate of no one else ever again. I squeeze my hand tighter on her neck as I watch her eyes bulge with satisfaction.

"You have just declared a war on your kind from my own. To kill the mate of an alpha has sentenced me to a horrible death. But don't worry I will make sure that you reach your end first" I promise her with a laugh that I don't feel. Without my mate I will never feel anything ever again.

The water sloshes and splashes around me. So many scents fill the air but I still don't stop. I have only one goal in mind. If they decide to kill me after I complete it, then so be it. I look into her eyes with renewed strength as I squeeze her neck tighter when suddenly a chuckle fills the air. A chuckle that I would know anywhere.

I drop the vile woman and rush to my mate to see her eyes open. I become so overwhelmed that Xander easily pushes forward as we grasp her tightly against us. Tingles rush through my body as her warmth is returned and I almost cry with joy to know that I didn't lose her.

"What the hell was that big guy? You could have at least warned me" She says with a laugh when I finally loosen my hold. My hands still stay attached to her body in other places as I rub her cheek with my thumb. My dragon purrs in my mind but I can't help but get a bit angry at her actions. She has no idea how these work in this world.

"I did. I tried to stop you from accepting the invitation but you did it before I could stop you. I told you not to touch one of them. You thought you could just meet one without shaking its hand" I berate her as she blushes furiously.

We will have to educate her on the customs of each clan. We cannot let another mistake like this happen ever again.

A peculiar look crosses her face as she blushes more and I wonder what she is thinking. She looks away as she replies. "Well, she kissed me. She didn't shake my hand at all." I feel my body tense at her explanation and I see red. I don't even realize when I drop her and she is no longer in my arms. Ceron pushes forward in all his fury and now there is nothing that I can do to stop him.

I have never seen him this angry. A channel opens and for once I see his thoughts. I find the act so shocking that I am unable to take back control as he brushes forth. Water moves and splashes around us as I hear Kelsie yell. I turn my eyes toward her as she says something to my mate. Before Ceron can attack her however she jumps into the water and everything stills. I push forward and tell her not to let him chase her. We both know that he has a love for moving pray.

I still feel so much anger coming from Ceron as he throws pictures through our mind of him strangling the kelpie again. I am also angry so do nothing to defend his actions. Then he turns toward our mate and I begin to fight against the barrier he pushed me in. I get that he is angry but she was not the one that caused that. No one should have tasted our mate except for us. No one should have touch her in that way even if she asked.

As I bang against the barrier in our mind she comes closer. I feel as Ceron pauses and looks at her. The look on her face is one that we have never seen. It's almost like we can sense the joy that this form brings. I would have thought that she would have found us enormous and scary considering that she looks so small compared to us. The thought makes us laugh and she looks at us funny. Lifting our head we do it again to see her return a smile.

Testing her reaction we bring our head down swiftly in her direction so that she can better look at us. Her brown eyes are gorgeous through this vision and her scent is so much more. It's almost like with his sense we can smell every inch of her flesh even though she isn't touching us. When she steps forward once more we are unable to resist bringing her closer.

I rush forward in my mind just as our tail wraps around her and pushes her into our chest. Her heat against our scales is amazing. Having her this close to this form is something that I never thought would happen. Her reaction as I hold her close is shocking. The scent of her fear fills the air with that tangy taste of wildflowers and I pull her away to look at her.

Her eyes are open wide as she stares at me and then the ground warily. I don't want her to fear me. I loosen the hold my tail has on her a bit as I bring my snout to her chest. Before we can stop ourselves we rub it into her robe scenting her so she smells like us. Lifting our head to see her reaction she has her hands lifted in the air as if in surrender. Cocking our head we push forward and put our snout right against her hand.

She has touch my form more than she has touched yours. Perhaps this is the way that we get her to open up to us.

I want her to touch us. I have no idea why but I need to feel her touch in this form. It feels stronger like this somehow. I wait for a few moments when I finally start to feel her breathing relax. After another few as we hold still her hand starts to move as she touches the scales on our nose. Happy that she likes us Ceron smiles as he sticks our his tongue with a long purr.

"So, I guess this means that you aren't going to eat me?" she says shyly. Our head jerks back so fast away from her hand that she gasps. We shake our big head no really fast to answer her question. "You can understand me in this form" she ask. We nod in reply as she lets the idea of that soak in. "okay well what now?" she questions me as she looks at the rest of me. I pause when I pause when I really have no idea how to answer that question. I can't exactly just shift back.

She has seen us naked before. I have no idea why it would be a problem now.

"That doesn't mean that it was wanted. We didn't even know she was in our home." I remind him.

Well, then I would say some fun is in order after this ordeal.

Before I can ask him what he means he is lifting her into the air by our tail. She lets out a slight yelp as she watches the ground get further away from her. We turn our head to follow her as we place her on our back between our wings.

"Just because she let you hold her doesn't mean that she now wants to fly" I snap at him.

She looks at us quizzically as he cocks his head. He nudges his head in the direction of our tail and I chuckle when he lays it in a straight line. As she watches he turns our fin inside our spine so that she now has a smooth surface. I already know what he is going to do and I hope that she enjoys it. Mom and dad used to find it hilarious when we took flights and I let them off this way. Using our snout he nudges her before she can turn around.

With a shout she slides between our wings, down our back, right to the tip of our tail. As she bounces gently to the floor at the end of it we laugh at her expression. She still looks scared but there is a smile on her face. Our laughter brings her gaze to ours and she stands to dust herself off.

"It would have been nice to have a warning but I enjoyed that so much that I am going to let it go. Can I go again?" she ask with glee as she steps closer. Without answering her our tail wraps around her waist and lifts her back onto our back. "I'm ready" she says. We nudge her a little harder and she goes flying down our tail once more with her laughter ringing through the air. We spend the next few moments lifting her again and again as she slides down enjoying how her happiness makes us feel.

After a few more time she stops us before we can pick her up once more. "This is truly fantastic. But as much as I want to keep going, I still need to eat. We are well past lunch time" she says looking at the sun as it starts to lower on the horizon. The thought has immediately transforming without a thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
78.3K 1.9K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...
1.6K 14 13
Being mates to an alpha should be an honour. Then why does this feels so much more like a curse. "Disgrace!" "An excuse of an alpha's mate!" "Foolish...
81.8K 4.1K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...