πŸ’žπ˜Ό π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™€π™π™‘π™„π™‰π™‚ π™‡π™ŠοΏ½...

By Lattysweets

Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his... More

Introduction
Chpt 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpr 42
Chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Chpt 46
Chpt 47
Chpt 48
Chpt 49
Chpt 50
Chpt 51
Chpt 52
Chpt 53

Chpt 6

582 92 120
By Lattysweets

Chapter 6

Demar's pov

I went inside Ms. Jennifer's tent to make sure she had everything she needed for the night and to find out if she was comfortable enough, with her wanting the children to sleep with her I wondered if she was ok and came to make sure she and them is in fact okay. After checking on everything and everyone I went to shower inside the container bathroom and then turning off the outside light I went inside my tent.

Wanting to please Dean in every way I've been watching countless porn videos to learn how to pleasure her orally, I was afraid I may not do it right or I might really hate the taste of pussy. I love making love to her and I wanted her to be please in every way, I know she wasn't asleep and maybe she wanted the loving also. Ok here goes nothing, I said in my head.

Going to the side of the bed where she was I sat down and whispered. "Babes."

She turn around looking at me with her beautiful eyes and ask. "Hey yuh good?"

"No," I respond trying to sound sad.

"What's wrong?" She ask taking my hand.

I couldn't help but smile at the concern in her voice and the innocent, caring action of her taking my hand. "Mi waan mek love to yuh," I told her lowly biting down on my bottom lip.

"Oh," she went and I watch as her frown of worry turn into a shy smile.

I lean down and whisper in her ear. "I want to make you so wet and horny, sex yuh till yuh tight pum-pum swell and tender."

She took a deep breath and I pushed my tongue into her ears, she squirms and sat up. "Baby what the hell?" She ask chuckling.

Did I just hear baby? I ask in my head. I bit down lightly on her bare shoulder then pecked her there. "Mi waan fuck yuh hard whole night while yuh a boom and a wine pon mi hood," I told her then peck her on her cheek.

She ran her hand up and down my back biting on her bottom lip. "Yuh lip dem sweet and pretty, would a love si dem pon mi hood," I said and she took a sharp intake of breath before asking.

"What?"

I wrap my arms around her and say. "Yuh hear mi."

"Mi nuh suck hood," she said looking at me.

"Well yuh a guh start," I told her and kiss her.

I deepen the kiss as she massage my chest. "Tek off yuh clothes," I told her and went and switch off the light completely.

She was still wearing her panty when I came back and I take it off of her and push her to lie on her back, I open her legs and kneel down. I begin kissing her from her knees upwards and then from her navel downwards, she moans lowly as I kiss her above her pussy then I widened her legs and kiss her there. "Ohhhhh fuck!" She exclaims lowly.

I kiss her again tasting her and then I began playing with her clit using my tongue, she moans and wiggles. Feeling braver and seeing that she likes it I began to pleasure her until she was wining on my face and moaning my name. I stood up between her legs and enter her, I was glad the light was off and wonder how I am going to face her in the morning. I begin to thrust deep inside her, loving her sweet pussy and her so much. The rain came down falling heavily outside and I wine and pommel up into her as she moans loudly, I lift one of her legs in the air and sex her real good as she moans sweetly.

"Ohhh Demarrrrr, yessssss, mmmmnnnnn, babyyyyy... don't stoppp, Demarrrrr whooooiii..."

Dean's pov

It seems Demar was avoiding me I thought watching him from under my eyes, his face was scrunched up as he gaze at the book we kept record of the food stuffs in. He walk over to rubbish bags and instead of taking them up like he and Desmond normally does and carried to dump he opens one and was looking inside.

"Dean," he calls me and I walk over to where he is.

"Yuh caan a gi di baby dem suh much a dem juice yah, more dan a case fi di week!" He said looking at me.

I glance into the rubbish bag. "A who drink suh much a di baby juice dem?!" I ask incredulously.

I was so surprise, I didn't even give any of them one of the Welch's fruit drink from weeks now. Snacks bags, empty drinks bottles and a host of sweetie papers also filled the garbage bag, I felt angry who ate and drank so much stuff in just one week?

"How yah ask who drink dem and yuh dey here a day time?" He ask staring at me.

I could only stand there not knowing what to say. "Ask Desmond two son dem, every time mi ask dem wey dem a guh wid suh much sumn dem sey a dem madda sen' dem fi dem an' uno nuh badda blame nuh body else wrongfully," Mr. Denzel says from a short distance away.

He continues to do his replanting of suckers into buckets of soil. "Look ina di book, more dan a case a juice each week, mi keep on a wonder how di juice case dem a guh dung suh fast. Mi nuh si yuh mix juice a day time," Demar says still looking at me.

I turn and saw my mom looking at us and Cam stroll pass without saying morning to anyone. "Dat a too much stuff a guh fi one week and yuh a sey yuh nuh know bout it? A three case a water lef' ino," he says before taking up the garbage bags and walk off in the direction of the trailer head.

My mother snatched the book from my hand, and I went into her tent to see what the children were up to. They all sat playing while watching Cocoa Puffs, barely glancing at me. I can not believe Cam and Desmond's sons, my mother, Mrs. and Mr. Maize doesn't fool around the snacks and juices, I did not like the way Cam has been taking advantage of the things. Just because we have them in abundance that doesn't mean they should be gluttonous, we are still living in tents and only the men have jobs.

I sigh and lie down on my mother's bed, isn't Cam thinking straight? She has already put on too much weight and breaking Desmond's sons in too much bad habits. I fell asleep same place and was awakened by Desmond son dressed up and asking for the truck key, I tell him where it was and he went away. Soon after I heard the truck drive out and mommy came inside the tent, I was about to ask her for the children but at that moment I heard their happy laughter coming from outside.

"I was just about to get up I think you were gone with Cam," I said stretching.

"Tsk, yuh waan si how har face long an' from morning she nuh chat to nuh body," mommy hissed and say.

I sighed tiredly Demar's love making the night before had tire me out. "Mek she gwane bruk Desmond pickney dem fi like har fi wha she can gi dem, fucking inconsiderate," mommy said vexedly.

She took up the book from off her makeshift dresser and came to where I was. "Dean look ina di book, mi guh check di things dem ino, because mi know Demar a nuh idiot and him nah check wrong. Mi sey dung to a carton a di big serge island milk done in space of a month and nobody else nah drink dem out, a wha happen to she suh?" Mommy went on in a sad vexed tone.

"She caan a gwane suh wid di things dem knowing sey we a conserve, out of di three men working har husband put the least towards food and di internet bill because him affi buy baby pampers and baby feeden. Mi si sey she dry bex from mawnin and mi not even look pon har cause she caan sey is not she," I stated.

"A di two buoy dem she send every minute fi di things dem and she cock up ina di tent and pon di seat outside a har tent an' nwam," mommy says.

I was preparing dinner when Cam returns, she and her stepsons carried bags with snacks and cases of juices into her tent. Mommy glance at me sitting by the container door with the scent of the chicken I was frying permeating the air, Ms. Maize looked towards her husband uncomfortably while mommy's face bore embarrassed.

Cam and her stepsons stayed inside her tent for the whole evening and I only hear her came out when Desmond and the other men arrive. Demar did not come to bed until late, he had been busy on his laptop inside the container after eating his dinner. I snuggled into his embrace loving the strong secure feeling of him, though his muscular physique was much like Antoine's he was so different from him and it made me cry silently.

The morning was chilly as I got up early and went to relieve myself, remembering that I wanted to be a good spouse and mother, I pull on my clothes quietly and went to make a good breakfast.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
7K 237 9
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...
82.8K 3K 19
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
1.4M 45.4K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...