back to you • lrh

By bblueroses

[a luke hemmings fanfiction. can be read as a na/ya.] in which she falls for her brother's best friend, but f... More

character visuals + playlist
prologue
01
02
03
04
05*
06
07
08*
09
10
11
12*
13*
14
15
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31*
32
33
34*
35
36
38
39
40
41*
42*
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49
50
51
52
53*
54
epilogue*
bonus chapter*

37*

1.1K 31 26
By bblueroses

Chapter 37
"Make me"

Eloise-Anne

My mind keeps on going back to yesterday. The day I was with Luke and we had spoken about the little proposal. Yet, that's not the only thing I'm thinking about. The way his lips felt on mine, the way our bodies were made for each other. The way he ate me out and taught me about a familiar position, 69. I knew some things about it, I just never knew it was like this. Maybe there's still a piece of innocence left in me. 

"El!" Michael exclaims. "Where the fuck have you been yesterday?" He asks me, a little mad. "You told me you were sick and you weren't here. I came home as soon as I woke up."

"I was at Bolton's," I tell him. A frown grows on his face.

"Eloise, you're smarter than that! He's not good for you." I roll my eyes. I hate that people are automatically assuming things, instead of asking for reassurance. "You have fucked him again, haven't you?"

"I have not!" I say immediately. Technically I haven't fucked him, not the way he thinks at least. "I did feel sick, Michael," I tell him. "I nearly fainted when walking home and he was there. He took me to his place." Lies, the lies will become more and more if I have to keep this a secret. 

"Don't you think it's a little weird how he's always there?"

"Mike, jeez, let her be. You're throwing a full-on Calum on her, she already has one and she would love a Michael right now." Tammy says, appearing out of the bathroom. I smile at her, she is amazing. "And so do I," she mumbles. Michael raises his brows at her comment.

"Luke is no good for her! You know that. I am just protecting her." He hisses at his girlfriend. Tammy rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"And even if she were to fall in love with him, it would be none of your business, Mikey. She can make her own decisions." Michael sighs, looking at his girlfriend. "She's a grown-up woman, so stop treating her like a baby." She kisses his cheek. "Just support the decisions she makes like a best friend. You'll know whenever she needs protection." 

"Fine," he hisses, rolling his eyes right after.

"No, no, don't start the attitude right now. You'll regret that." She smiles sweetly. Michael rolls his eyes and walks upstairs, to his room. I frown at her. "He knows that if he has an attitude towards me, he won't receive shit."

"Meaning..?"

"He won't have sex or anything from me." She smiles proudly. I chuckle and start up the tv. "But what happened at his place?" She asks me. "Don't worry, I won't tell Michael."

"Euh, a specific number happened," I tell her. Her jaw drops at my words, immediately understanding me. "I think I really like him, Tams," I mumble. "Even though he's a dickhead."

"And that's fine. We can't choose love." She says, shrugging a bit. "Do you think things will work between the two of you? Does he like you?"

"He clearly likes to fuck me," I mumble. "I don't know if he likes me." I really want to tell her about the proposal he's made, but I can't do it. I promised to keep that a secret and so I will. Even if that means that I've got to lie about it. They will understand.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

"Bolton, I want the chips!" I groan annoyed as he grabs the bowl from me for the umpteenth time. "C'mon, please?" 

"I like it when you're begging." He smirks. 

"I changed my mind. Eat your chips." Luke rolls his eyes and leaves the chair. He sits down next to me and wraps his arm around me. I frown at the action and push his arm off of me. He sighs annoyed at me. He's been playful and really annoying, but I can't help admitting that I like him like this as well. 

"What is it?" Luke groans.

"I just feel like you want something with me so you have a careless hookup," I tell him. "You'd like to call it a relationship so it makes me feel better." He's looking for the right words which he isn't able to find.

"Jesus lady," he groans. "Isn't it clear that I like you?" With an easy move, I sit on his lap. "Because I do, and I'm not kidding."

"How can I possibly believe you when you're one call away from a hookup." I sigh. "You've done that before," a small smirk is appearing on his face, an annoying smirk.

"So, you like me as well?" He brings his hand to my hair and tucks a piece behind my ear. "I don't let people stay over and I definitely don't fuck people for a second time." He says softly. "Besides, no girl has ever seen this apartment more than once, but you." I smile slightly. "Just give me a chance, give us a chance."

"What happens if I say no?"

"I'll convince you better." He says shrugging.

"You want commitment?" I ask him. He groans annoyed and lets his head fall back. He apparently does want it, but he doesn't want to admit to that. "I can't hear you." He looks back at me, rolling his eyes dramatically. "Fine, if you're being childish, so will I." I get off of his lap and grab my bag from the table.

"Jesus, lady, come back." He says. I walk towards the door and grab the handle. "Eloise-Anne Hood." A shiver runs down my spine. I hate it when people say my full name, I've always hated it that Luke uses my full first name.

"What?" I ask whining, turning around.

"Come back here."

"Give me a good reason."

"I want you here with me." He says. "I want to be with my girlfriend." I feel my cheeks turn red. Did he really just say that? "Please," he says. I inhale deeply and walk back to him.

"I'm your girlfriend?" I ask him. He stands up from the couch and looks at me. He nods and brings his hands to my face. He leans in and kisses my lips shortly.

"I just want to keep this between us for now, okay?" I nod immediately. Everybody but Tammy would kill me. Suddenly the door jingles, it's getting unlocked. "Fuck, the guys were coming over, hide in my room." He hisses. I grab my bag and run into the bedroom. Once I'm in there I lock the door and let myself fall on the bed. My phone buzzes and I grab it.

From: troy bolton
you good in there?
you can take a nap if you want. if you wanna leave it's fine as well. i understand it's not ideal.

To: troy bolton
it smells like shit in here.

From: troy bolton
suffer <3

I chuckle and look around his room. What the fuck is that smell? I know I can't start the whole cleaning thing, because I'll definitely make noise doing that. Softly, I lay down on his bed and stare at the ceiling. I can hear the lower voices of the guys in the living room. My ex, my best friend, my brother and I suppose my boyfriend.

It's a small world.

I grab his laptop and see how it's still logged in. I go to internet and start Netflix up. Maybe I can catch up on some new shows. I open my bag as well to grab the earphones I brought with me. I plug it into the laptop and lay down on his bed, hugging the pillow. This time it smells nice. He has a really good cologne.

It has maybe been three hours later and I'm currently watching a third movie. I yawn and take off the bra I have on. It is just poking and not holding a damn thing right now. I bite my lip as I see a sweater on the chair. I pause the movie and grab the sweater. I put it on and lay back down. I opened a window and the smell is nearly gone, but it's just cold right now. As I lay down again, I continue the movie and plug my earphones back in.

My eyes are getting heavier. I am more of an evening person and afternoons feel like mornings. It's horrible. I close my eyes and before I know it, I fall asleep.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

"Fuck," I hear him groan. "Eloise, react!" I flutter my eyes to rub in them a second after. "Eloise!" I look around, I'm still in his room. The movie is still playing and I still have both earphones plugged in. I take them out and walk towards the door. I unlock the door and Luke immediately hugs me, lifting me up.

"Bolton, what's this." I groan.

"I have been trying to break that door open for an hour." He says, letting me touch the ground again. "You didn't react and I know you're a light sleeper." He sighs. "Thought you may have fainted or something." A smile appears on my face.

"You really care about me, huh?" I ask him. He rolls his eyes, and the next second they roll over my body. "Sorry, I just got cold - I should've asked."

"Don't apologize." He says, pulling my hips more towards him. "What did you even do that got you so distracted?"

"Stole your laptop and watched some movies. I fell asleep when I got to the third. I sleep better with earplugs." He kisses my forehead.

"So, you're a stalker and a thief?"

"And horny," I add, bluntly, not even wanting to blurt it out. He chuckles at my words. "Anyways! Was it fun?" He frowns. "With the guys," I clarify.

"Oh yeah, yeah, just gamed some and talked girls." He says softly. "Told them I'm busy with someone, something serious." A smile grows on my face at those words. "See, I knew you liked me."

"Suck my dick," he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up."

"Make me," I dare him. A smirk appears on my face as I see his.

"If I hear you make a sound, I will punish you." My eyes widen a bit. His hands trail to my jeans which he pushes off my legs seconds after. I step out of them and bite my lip. "If I go too far, I need you to use a safe word, and I'll stop."

"I can just say stop?" I frown, and he rolls his eyes. "Fine, vanilla." He chuckles but nods.

"Vanilla it is," he says, taking off my panties. "I guess you should prepare yourself, girlfriend."

"Quit the chitchat, Bolton." He pushes me down on the bed, his hand wrapped around my neck.

"Don't fucking care what you call me outside this bed, but when we're doing this I want you to fucking scream my name." He says. "One other name and I'll stop." I nod. "Can't hear you."

"Understood, Sir," I say in my most serious tone. It can either turn him on or make him laugh. I mean, I don't mind calling him sir. He lets his head fall down and chuckles.

"Jesus, Eloise." He says. "You can also call me sir if you'd like it." I bite down on my lip and look at him. "I am really gonna make you learn when to shut up." He mumbles. "I don't want to hear you moan," he says. His fingers softly teasing my folds. I know I'm wet already, in fact, I had a whole wet dream about this guy above me. He slowly inserts his finger inside of me, making me gasp. "I don't wanna hear you gasp either. I don't wanna hear you at all. You only make noise when I tell you to."

His finger pumps faster in and out of my body, curling and touching the right spots. He adds another finger, his thumb softly touching my clit every now and then. I bite my lip to hold myself back from moaning. This is way harder than I thought it would be. I arch my back as he's edging me dangerously close to my high. His hand is still wrapped around my neck, pushing me down. Some curls fall in front of his face. A moan leaves my mouth, I just can't help it. He looks at me. His hand leaves my body and I can't help but groan at the denial.

"Thought I was very clear," he says. "Take off the sweater." I do as he says, leaving me in the basic shirt I had on. "Take that off as well." I take off the shirt and look at him. "Bend over and stay quiet." I bite my lip but do as he says. "Girls who don't listen, get punished." His hand hits my ass, hard, but I can't help but like it. "Nine more to go, I want you to count." His hand keeps on reaching out to the same spot on my ass, making me wanna squirm. It's hurting me more, but I do wanna stay quiet, how hard it may be. The sting is almost a pleasure, but the pain is making my eyes tear up.

"One," I say. His hand hit my ass even harder than all the other ones before. I swear I can taste blood from biting down on my lip. I breathe in deeply and stay in place. I feel weak.

"You okay?" He asks me, pushing me down to lie down on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm good," I say quietly. "Didn't say the word, did I?"

"Hope you learned your lesson," he smirks. "Imma eat this pretty pussy of yours and now you can make all the sounds you wanna make." I feel his lips on my leg, kissing upwards. His hands are roaming over my body, caressing. When his lips finally touch my folds, I gasp out.

"Fuck," I moan. I'm actually exhausted, but it feels too good. I bring my hands to his hair and slowly tug at it. As he reaches the sensitive bundle, I moan loudly. I can almost feel him smirk against his body. He lets his finger help him, fucking me. I arch my back and feel the pit in my stomach grow again. "Luke, don't stop," I moan out. He presses his other hand on my lower stomach. I hate that this man knows what he's doing.

"You taste so fucking good," he says before he continues to eat me out. My moans become more high-pitched by the second, telling everybody that I'm close. Before I can even react to it myself, my high washes me over. "Fuck, Luke," I whine. He keeps on making the same movements until my orgasm washes away. I breathe deeply, being in total bliss. 

"You sure you're okay?" He asks me. I nod a bit, feeling exhausted. "C'mon, let's take a bath, okay?"

"With a movie?" I ask him. He chuckles.

"Whatever you like. I'll start the water." I nod and look around. I feel a bit vanished. It's not that I didn't like it, it was just something different. In fact, I did like it. "Eloise, you coming?"

"Well, you just witnessed me cumming."

"You're such a headache," he says, walking back into the room. He is only wearing his boxers right now.

"Don't you... You know." I say awkwardly.

"Not now, you're wrecked." He wraps his arms around my body and lifts me up. He places me in the half-full bath and walks away. He comes back with a stack of clothes and the laptop. He takes off his boxers as well and sits down behind me. "Can you grab the wooden thingie?" He asks me, putting more foam in the bath. I grab the wooden plate and look at Luke over my shoulder. "Just put it down over the sides. It's for the laptop." I put it down and notice all the foam bubbles in the water. Luke turns off the sink and holds me tight. I always thought that this would be weird, but weirdly enough it feels just perfect. He puts down the laptop and starts up a random movie.

"My ass hurts," I tell him.

"You shouldn't have dared me," he says, softly massaging my shoulders.

"Watch me do it again." He chuckles and continues the movements of his hands. "This feels great," I mumble.

"I know, I'm fucking great at massages."

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

So somehow they're together, but are they really?
Anyways! Thank you all for the wild reads on this story. We passed the 9K reads only a few days ago and I just- wow. 
I hope you guys like the story still and there's much more yet to come. 

Also, upcoming week there will be another book to be found on my profile. Another Luke Hemmings fanfiction. And if you like him being a dickhead in stories, you might need to get yourself prepared. 

Loads of love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 6.8K 67
Emiliana Summers and Harry Styles have been best friends for 15 years and counting. While Harry is part of the biggest boy band in the world, She is...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
460K 9.6K 35
All reality shows are fake, aren't they? Nobody could possibly fall in love on television, even if The Bachelor is Harry Styles. A Bachelor AU in whi...
319K 5.1K 73
She was only supposed to be there for a month and he was never supposed to fall in love. He was off limits and she was infatuated from day one. ...