𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

By miche_diggory

The Swan sisters have always mantained a good relationship, they tell each other their most intimate secrets... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟔. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛
𝟕. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝟖. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟗. 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚
𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟏. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥
𝟏𝟑. 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟒. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟏𝟖. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚
𝟏𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟏. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝟐𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲
𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟕. 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐋𝐢𝐞
𝟐𝟗. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟏. 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲
𝟑𝟐. 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟓. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟑𝟔. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟖. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟑𝟖. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟗. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟒𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝟒𝟑. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟒𝟓. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝟒𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒𝟖. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟗. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟓𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟏. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟐. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟓𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
𝟓𝟓. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
𝟓𝟔. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟕. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟓𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝟓𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟏. 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
𝟔𝟐. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟑. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝟔𝟒. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟔𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟔𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟔𝟗. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟕𝟎. 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟕𝟏. 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟕𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟑. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟒. 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟕𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟔. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟕𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟕𝟗. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖𝟎. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟖𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝟔𝟎. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

1.2K 27 2
By miche_diggory

Jacob, Seth, Leah, and Embry arrive at a part of the forest where they know they'll find some members of the pack.

-Jake, they're coming! - Seth yells, breathing heavily after following Jacob.

-I know. - Jake quickly turns to look at them.

-We should phase. We can't protect ourselves like this. - Leah suggests, standing by her brother's side.

-They'll see it as a threat. - Embry explains, looking at the forest. - I want to talk! It'd be easier if I could hear you, too!

The only they hear is the silence before that some members of the pack appear from in between the trees. Paul spits on the soil, but without looking away from Jacob and Embry.

-This isn't your territory anymore. How's the new family working out? - Paul asks sarcastically.

-You done? - Jacob asks, tired of Paul's attitude.

-You coming home, Jake? - Quil asks.

-Not until we finish this. - Embry affirms.

-What do you mean? - Paul asks.

-We want Sam to take back Leah and Seth. - Jacob says, sure about his words.

-What?! - Leah takes a step forward.

-No way! - Seth imitates his sister's actions.

-Quiet. - Jacob glances back at them before looking back at Paul, who smiles. - We want them safe. And we want this over.

At another part of the woods, Emmett, Esme, and Carlisle run through the forest, searching for the blood that Mackrnzie needs if she delivers tomorrow. Sam gets alert immediately, and starts running along with another member of the pack.

-We need Sam to wait until Mackenzie's been separated from the problem. - Embry says.

-You mean until she's dead. - Paul takes a step forward.

-Ease up, Paul. - Jared begs, tired of hearing Paul's complains.

-Then what? - Paul asks Embry.

-Tell Sam that when the moment comes, I'll be the one to destroy it. - Embry shows confidence, surprising Jacob along withe Clearwater siblings.

-Embry. - Seth begs, without believing his words.

-I'm the only one who can. They trust me. - Paul smiles by Embry's idea.

'The wolves manage to defeat Esme, and surround her after seeing she fell on the floor. The woman quickly stands back up, and gets in defensive, until the wolves are defeated by Emmett. Carlisle approaches his wife, and helps her to keep running. Emmett follows them, jumping to the other side of the forest, leaving the wolves behind. Seeing how the Cullens leave, they start howling to call the rest of the pack.

-You played us! - Paul yells before turning around.

The other werewolves follow him after glaring at Jacob and Embry.

At the Cullen house hold, Mackenzie, Bella, Alice, and Rosalie are in the living room, talking about the possible names for the baby.

-Can't we come up with something a little more classic? - Rosalie insists, rubbing Mackenzie's belly, who smiles and lightly shakes her head.

Jacob and Embry walk up the stairs, hearing how the four women chat.

-Thank you. - Edward thanks when facing the werewolves.

-They make it out all right? - Embry asks.

-Yeah. - Both Jake and Embry nod, feeling a bit calmer.

-Good. - Both werewolves walk past the vampire, approaching the girls.

Bella approaches Jacob to kiss his lips as a greeting. Alice and Rosalie help Mack up, still not totally convinced about the chosen names.

-Hey. Are you okay? - Mack asks, having a hand over her belly.

-Yeah, it's not like we're the ones carrying a demon. - Mackenzie laughs by Embry's words before looking at Rosalie.

-This is pretty important, Mack. Tell Jacob and Embry what you've decided. - Rose looks at the two werewolves, who frown.

-What now? - The human smiles by Embry's concern.

-Rose is trying to talk Mack out of her baby names. - Edward explains after reading his sister's thoughts.

-She hates them. - Mackenzie smiles.

-Well, then I'll accept the name you chose, no matter what you picked. - Embry half-smiles at the human.

-They're not that bad. - Mack looks at the blonde girl. - I wanted to combine our dads' names. If it's a boy, Anthony Carlie Cullen Swan.

Bella smiles by hearing the names her sister said given that they both overthought it.

-Okay, that one's not awful. - Rosalie rolls her eyes. - Now tell them the girl's name.

-It has the combination of our parents' names. I have two options. - Mackenzie admits. - The first one is Athena Carlie Cullen Swan. And the second one is Elizabeth Carlie Cullen Swan.

Edward smiles by the two names his wife chose.

-Athena? - Jacob asks, without believing it.

-Too weird? - Mack grimaces.

-No, that's not weird. It's beautiful and unique. - The girl looks at her husband, and smiles by his words. - It fits the situation. I like the names.

Mackenzie smiles and grins at Rosalie.

-He likes them. - Mack smiles while Rose extends the disposablle cup with blood to her.

The blonde girl rolls her eyes and lightly shakes her head. Mackenzie tries grabbing the cup, but it slips from her hands and falls to the floor. The girl tries picking it up, but feels and abrupt movement in her belly which causes her spine to break. Her kneels fall to the floor, and, before her head touched the floor, Edward quickly approaches her.

-Mack. - The two vampire girls along with Embry and Jacob gather around the human along with Bella, who looks fearfully looks at her sister.

Mackenzie screams in pain by the abrupt movements in her belly.

-E-Edward... - She sobs, starting to cry in pain.

-Mack, do not close your eyes. - The girl looks at Embry, who's the one talking to her, but her eyes start closing.

-Mackenzie, love! - Edward screams, trying to keep his wife awake, but she falls unconscious on his arms after letting many tears out. - Rosalie, Alice! Prepare everything!

Edward carries his wife, and uses his speed to get to the library.

The baby's arrival had come before the expected date.

I just wanted to tell you I won't be posting from Tuesday to Friday because I'm going on a trip with my classmates and teacher for four days, and I won't be able bring my computer.

But I will post tomorrow.

Marathon 1/3 😎❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 10.9K 19
in which the little swan became the little dove • " why are you calling me little dove? " " because doves are associated with peace. ...
124K 2.7K 18
"YOU'RE AN ANGEL, DARLIN" "OVERUSED LINE, COWBOY" 🌑 some souls are destined to collide. [jasper hale x oc] twilight top rankings: #1 in jaspercullen...
359K 7.4K 34
Catherine Of Aragon was going through Menopause and Anne was worming her way into the king's heart. Then enter Katarina, a girl born in 2000 and is 1...
357K 8.5K 64
Nichole Williams was adopted by the Cullens when she was fourteen. Unwanted by her actual family, Carlisle took her in, raising her as his own. For s...