𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

By miche_diggory

The Swan sisters have always mantained a good relationship, they tell each other their most intimate secrets... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟔. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛
𝟕. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝟖. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟗. 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚
𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟏. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥
𝟏𝟑. 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟒. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟏𝟖. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚
𝟏𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟏. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝟐𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲
𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟕. 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐋𝐢𝐞
𝟐𝟗. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟏. 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲
𝟑𝟐. 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟓. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟑𝟔. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟖. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟑𝟖. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟗. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟒𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝟒𝟑. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟒𝟓. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝟒𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒𝟖. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟗. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟓𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟏. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟐. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟓𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟓. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
𝟓𝟔. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟕. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟓𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝟓𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟎. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟏. 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
𝟔𝟐. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟑. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝟔𝟒. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟔𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟔𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟔𝟗. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟕𝟎. 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟕𝟏. 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟕𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟑. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟒. 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟕𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟔. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟕𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟕𝟗. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖𝟎. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟖𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝟓𝟒. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬

1.4K 34 3
By miche_diggory

Mackenzie and Edward stay silent during the way to the airport. When the car parks near a Jet, the guy looks back at his wife who plays wiht her engagement and wedding rings.

-Wait here. - He whispers, earning a glare from her.

After noticing Mackenzie won't say anything, he gets out of the car to approach the pilot. Mack after seeing how her husband shows his ID to the pilot, she looks away. She starts looking for her phone inside her purse. Turning it on, she stares and smiles at the lockscreen; it's Edward and her on their wedding day. The girl admires the picture for a few seconds until unlocking it, and starts searching for Rosalie's number.

-Hello? - Mack sighs before speaking.

-Rose. - Mackenzie whispers, trying to hold back her tears.

-Mackenzie? - The vampire girl asks.

-I need your help with something, please. - The girl begs with a broken voice.

-What's wrong? - Rosalie asks immediately.

-I guess Alice already told you that I might be pregnant, but... I feel like Edward wants to g-get rid of it. - Mack says the last part with difficulty.

-Alice did tell me something. Don't worry, Mack. We've talked about it with Bella, and we agreed nobody's gonna touch you or the baby. - Mack smiles while some tears roll down her cheeks.

-Thank you, Rose. - Mackenzie rubs her belly.

-It's okay, Mack. Nothing bad will happen. - Mack nods, knowing Rose can't see her.

-We're on our way, so I'll see you in a couple of hours. - The girl notices how her husband approaches the car.

-Sure. We'll be waiting. - Mack hangs up and puts her phone away in her purse.

Edward opens the door for Mackenzie and extends his hand towards her. The girl takes her husband's hand before grabbing her purse along with her coat.

-Thanks. - She lets go off him, walking towards the airplane.

Mackenzie puts her coat on while entering the plane, without waiting for her husband.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

-I won't pressure you, love. But you must have in account that it's risky. - Edward grabs his wife's hand who's sitting on the living room couch.

-I know, but I really wanna have it. - The girl assures with half a smile. - I've always wanted a family, and even more with the man I love.

Edward smiles and kisses his wife's dry lips. The girl smiles lightly, but pulls away when feeling nauseous. The vampire grabs a trash can and holds it in front of his wife, waiting for her to vomit, but nothing happens. Mackenzie sits back, breathing heavily and having her eyes full of tears. All the vampires get alert by hearing how someone knocks on the front door insistently.

-It's Jacob and Embry, - The girl looks at her sister who grimaces.

-I'll go talk to them. - Carlisle announces before exiting the living room and walk down the stairs to the front door.

Edward starts rubbing his wife's belly along wiht her, trying to slow the baby's abrupt movements down.

-Please, my darling. You're hurting Mom. - He whispers, still rubbing her belly.

When Carlisle opens the door, Jacob and Embry enter without asking.

-Hello, Jacob. Embry. - The vampire greets sarcastically. - How are you?

-Is it true? Is Mackenzie sick? - Embry asks the Cullen father.

-Embry? - The mentioned one looks at the staircase after hearing Mack's weak voice.

-They're here? - Jacob asks, confused that his partner hasn't mentioned it.

-They came home two weeks ago. - Carlisle explains.

Embry doesn't waste time, and walks quickly up the stairs, ignoring Jacob and Carlisle who follow him. At the living room, he notices everyone is surrounding a couch where a brown-haired is seated, which the guy recognizes immediately. Edward stands up from the couch and gets away, giving her some space. Embry starts walking towards her, until stopping infront of Rosallie who glares at him.

-I thought you wouldn't come. - Mackenzie admits in a whisper, glancing at Embry before looking down.

-Close enough. - Rosalie warns, taking a step towards the werewolf.

-What's your problem? - Embry sneeres.

-Rose, it's okay. - Mack whispers, preventing a discussion.

The blonde girl hesitates for a moment before setting herself aside, letting Embry see Mackenzie. When being in front of the girl, he notices how sick she looks. Her hair isn't as bright as before, her cheekbones are more noticable along with the eyebags she didn't have before. She looks skinnier and weaker. Embry widens his eyes.

-You look... bad. - Mackenzie smiles, looking down.

-Yeah, well, you look really nice, too. - The girl mocks.

Apparently, the only thing that hasn't changed is her personality.

-You're gonna tell me what's wrong with you? - Embry asks, remembering the small chat he had with Charlie and Jacob.

Jacob approaches his partner who half-smiles and gives him a small kiss on the lips. The brown-skinned frowns at Bella who whispers she'll explain later.

-Rose, will you help me up? - Mack extends her hands towards the blonde girl.

Rosalie carefully helps her to stand up while Edward watches over his wife. When Mackenzie's up, it shows, her giant belly; the blouse she's wearing lifts up a little, showing the diverse bruises her body has along with how thing her legs are. Mackenzie immediately pulls the blouse down while half-smiling at the guy.

Embry stares at the image, horrified before storming towards Edward with the intention of punching him, but Emmett grabs his shoulder.

-You did this. - Embry glares at Edward.

-We didn't know it was even possible. - Carlisle takes a few steps towards them.

Embry takes Emmett's hand off his shoulder before turning at the man.

-What is it? - Embry asks angrily.

-We're not sure. Ultrasounds won't let us see something concrete. - Carlisle crosses his arms.

Mack grimaces before sitting back down on the couch.

-I can't see it, either. And I can't see Mack's future anymore. - Alice looks at Embry.

-We've been researching legends, but there isn't much that helps. We only know it's strong and fast-growing. - Carlisle looks at Mack who winces in pain.

-Love. - The girl calls with difficulty.

Edward approaches his wife, sitting by her side and rubbing her belly, trying to calm his child's abrupt movements that hurt Mackenzie down.

-It's taking her life away! Why haven't you done anything?! Take it out of her! - Embry orders, approaching the Cullen father.

Mackenzie closes her eyes and rests her head on Edward's shoulder. The guys hugs her with one arm, but keeps rubbing the girl's belly, calming the baby down.

-This is none of your business, dog! - Rosalie yells.

-Rose! - Esme scolds. - All this fighting aren't good for Mack.

-The fetus isn't good for Mackenzie! - Alice yells.

-Why the hell don't you say the word, Alice?! "Baby"! It's just a little baby! - Rosalie screams back.

-Possibly. - Jasper takes a step forward, concluding the discission and taking Alice by the waist.

-Do something, now! - Embry orders Carlisle.

-Enough! - Mackenzie yells, tired of the situation. - It's not any of your fucking decision!

Everyone notices Mackenzie's frustration, so they stay silent, staring at her. Edward keeps rubbing his wife's belly along with stroking her hair, trying to calm her nerves down.

-It's my life and it's my body! I decide what to do with them, so stop ordering me as if you were my father! - Mack yells at Embry who starts shaking his head, without being able to believe her words. - I love you, Embry. But if you only came here to judge me, it's better if you leave.

-Embry, I want to talk to you. - Edward asks the guy who glares at him.

Edward glances at his wife before kissing her lips shortly. He stands up from the couch and exits the living room, heading to the staircase.

Mackenzie closes her eyes, trying to control her desire to cry. She tries calming the baby down who doesn't stop moving given that he doesn't feel his father near.

MY MOM ORDERED THE "ECLIPSE" AND "BREAKING DAWN" BOOKS ON AMAZON. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Today I read chapter 20 of New Moon, AND IT CANNOT BE MORE STUPID. LIKE, I GET IT, BELLA. YOU FOUND EDWARD. YOU DON'T HVAE TO MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. HE'S JUST A DUDE. (Even though he's such a daddy and makes me wanna fuck him everytime hehhehehhehhe)

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
412K 10.5K 32
Jasper finds his true mate... Emily's little sister. When Nala moves to the res in order to start a new life with her daughter, she meets a stranger...
346K 8.2K 48
"Didn't anybody ever tell you? Don't deal with the devil." ~ In which, Seraphina Swan found out her secret heritage, along with the secrets that lin...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...