[Rough Draft] Keres :...

Bởi Hatelifewriter33

Keres Walsh is a prisoner and on suicide watch. She killed her own father the head of the police department... Xem Thêm

Blast From The Past
Doe
Reunion
Mark
Tent
Fight
Walkers
CDC
Truth
Blast
SEASON 2
Death to the deer
Kill shot
Special Request
Unwelcome guests
The Truth, The Whole Truth
Nothing But The Truth
So Help Me God, Amen
SEASON 3
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Saving the Lost
Eye of the Beholder
Fist Fight
Surprise Visit
Good Guys
Constant Reminder
Downfall Of Woodburry
SEASON 4
Mistakes
Illness
Cold
Trip
Burst
Govenor
Hunted
War
Apart
Strangers
Home-like
Youth
Reunion
Oasis
Season 5
Patients
Cop Killer
Death
Friends
Camp
New Home
Party Pooper
Run
Fighting
End of the line
Season 6
Intruders
Kill or be killed
Traitors
Spencer
Jesus
Hilltop
Trade
Satalite
Dennise
Carol
Blocked
Season 7
Gun Control
Doctor
Visit
Duffle
Brainwashed
Pounding
Nightmares
Mind
Run
Baby

Fight to the death

727 33 0
Bởi Hatelifewriter33

Keres' POV:
I hear screaming as I come out of the tunnel into Alexandria and look to see walkers making their way into the town. They're coming through part of the wall a tower fell onto.

People are running and screaming trying to take shelter. I start killing them as I see them but there are too many to stop at once. I see Rick shooting some down and he looks over at me with a relieved expression and keeps killing them too.

He shouts for everyone to get into their houses as I kill ten more. Deanna comes out with a gun and starts shooting them too and I already know her name is going to end up with my others.

They start making their way through the town and Morgan starts killing them off. I watch as a walker starts trying to get to Maggie who fell and I take a knife and stab it in the head.

She gets up and nods to me and we start killing more until I get her to the tower. Once I know she's safe I start killing more and making my way around the town.

I climb into the house through the window and get more weapons. I get back out there and start killing off walkers that are chasing Rick and Deanna. Michonne arrives as does Gabriel. Deanna is injured and it's only drawing the walker to us more. Suddenly we're surrounded and I start killing them and I hear a gunshot and see Jessie making a path for them.

"Come on, I have Judith!" She shouts and Rick and the others get to her house. I stay in the streets killing walkers left and right until I'm covered in so much blood I'm unrecognizable.

I look up at the window and see Rick tapping the window and I huff knowing that I have to kill Deanna soon, before she becomes a walker too. I nod my head and get back to killing.

I watch as some walkers try to make their way into Jessie's house and I start killing the ones I can. Michonne and Rick kill some others while everyone runs upstairs. They make it up the stairs and block it off with the couch.

Deanna looks over at me and she looks minutes away from death.

"Keres, you don't have to-." She starts saying.

"Did it for your son and husband, why would I stop now?" I scoff and stab her in the ear.

Rick nods to me telling me that he's got it handled and I hear a commotion next door.

"Go!" Rick shouts and I make my way through the window and then the walkers killing a few.

I bust through a second floor window to Morgan's place and make my way down the stairs to see Morgan running after someone into the basement. It's clearly not a walker otherwise they'd be dead. I get down there and see Carol and him ready to fight each other and Denise is watching afraid in the corner.

"The fuck is going on?!" I growl and they both turn to me.

"Holy shit." I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn around and see The alpha Wolf, Owen in the cell Rick made for Morgan.

"What the Fuck is he doing here?" I growl at Morgan.

"It's my long lost pup..." He mutters to himself and everyone looks at me confused now.

"His what?" Carol asks.

"He must have me mixed up with someone else." I say it he shakes his head.

"Lift up her shirt on the right side, there's a small W carved in." He smirks and I glare at him.

"What is he talking about? You're with them?!" Morgan asks confused and I scoff.

"No! God damnit! No! They tied me up in the forest and carved this into my side!" I growl as I show them the W.

"She was going to be my new pup. I was going to teach her our ways, but then I thought she died, I mourned her." He states and I glare at him.

"It doesn't fucking matter! Why the hell is he alive?!" I growl at Morgan.

"Because I'm not going to kill him and I won't let you either." He says trying to stand his ground.

"I wish I had time to beat your ass to hell then feed it to the walkers, but I don't. So you two sort this bullshit out yourselves." I growl and glare at the prisoner then leave.

I start killing walkers left and right and everything turns red and I know if a civilian comes out to try and help, they'll either die from a walker, or die from me.

I can tell I'm slowly losing control and part of me doesn't want to gain it back. I just want to kill until the streets are covered in nothing but bodies and blood. Until the only thing around me is death.

I only stop when I see Rick and the group walk out the doors covered in walker guts. They slowly make their way through the herd and Gabriel take's Judith to keep her safe.

I run through the walkers and race towards the sound of Sam screaming and I stab him in the head to stop his screaming. Rick tries to take Jessie but she gets attacked and I end up killing her too. I start killing walkers, trying to protect Rick and Carl.

A gunshot goes off and I turn around just in time to see Carl with a hole where his eye used to be. From nothing but instinct I slit Ron's throat and stab him in the head, using him as a distraction so Rick, Michonne and Carl can get to a house safely.

Once they get inside everything turns red and I start killing without hesitation. It's like something inside me awakens and I crave nothing but blood. I recognize one of the faces as with the Owen who had the W carved on his forehead.

_____

I wake up in the middle of the woods and sit up when I remember what happened to Carl. The last thing I remembered was Owen falling to the ground after I stabbed him in the head. The look in his eye as he fell, was almost proud.

I hear voices nearby, familiar voices. I rub my eyes and get up. I'm still covered in blood from head to toe. I make my way towards the edge of the woods where the voices are coming from.

"Who's are they?" I hear Sasha ask.

"Your property now belongs to Negan if you can get your hands on a tanker, you're the people our person wants to know, so let's get those sidearms, shall we?" I hear an unfamiliar voice ask.

I quietly step out of the trees and see 7 men on motor bikes blocking Daryl's group's path. Daryl notices me and quirks his brow quickly. It's his way of telling me to wait for his signal.

The man talking take's Daryl's gun, then Sasha's and then Abe's.

"Who are you people?" Sasha asks trying to stall as I make my way towards their side in the forest.

"I get the curiosity, but we have questions ourselves. And we'll be the ones asking them, while we drive you back to wherever it is you call home. Take a gander at where you hang your hats. First though, your shit. What have you got for us."

"You just took it." Daryl answers.

"Come on. I mean, can we not, okay? There's more. There's always more." The man says and sighs.

"Take my man to the back of the truck, start inside the back bumper, work your way to the front." He orders one of his men and I wait.

"Who's Negan?" I hear Abe ask and snap the man's neck when Daryl comes to the back of the truck with him. Daryl gently places him on the ground and I stab him in the head.

I quickly change out of my bloody clothes into a new pair that Daryl always had packed away, knowing I usually get guts and blood on me.

"Ding, dong. Hells bells. You see, usually we introduce ourselves by just popping one of you right off the bat. But you seem like reasonable people. I mean, you're sportin' dress blues, for Christ sake. And like I said, we're gonna drive you back to where you were. I mean do you know how awkward it is carpooling with someone who's friend or friends you've just killed? But I told you not to ask any questions. And then what does this ginger do? So that's that. I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me." He says and cocks the gun and points it at Aberaham as I make my way through the forest again to the back of the biker gang.

"I have a question, how do you prefer to die?"I ask making my presence known and they all turn around and face me.

"Who the hell are you?" The man scoffs as I quickly pick pocket each one of them, take their guns by force and then step out of the gasoline.

"I asked first." I sneer and light a match and let it fall to the ground.

They all scramble to their feet watch as the flame catches fire to the gasoline by their feet. Their eyes get wide and and I smirk as I make my way over to Daryl with ease since they're too occupied with their bikes catching fire and exploding beside them. He hands me the RPG in the back of the truck and I blow the bikers to Smithers once and for all.

"What a bunch of assholes." Daryl scoffs and we get in the truck and head back home.

We get back and the walkers are still swarming the place. I jump out of the vehicle and start killing Walkers alongside Rick who's going at it with his axe.

More people start coming out to help with the walkers and I see Maggie on the tower starting to get wobbly. Glenn starts shooting trying to get the walker's away from her and it seems to be working a little.

I start thinning them out even more to keep Glenn from getting bitten. Abraham and Sasha start blowing the walkers all to hell and Abe gives me a wink when I give him the middle finger. I get the gate open for them and help Daryl with pouring the gas from the truck into the pond.

"Ready?" I ask and he nods his head and starts to get out of the way.

"Bombs away!" I shout.

I take the RPG I used to destroy the bikers and blow up the pond. The walkers are instantly attracted to the fired start walking towards it, giving us more time to kill them off.

I start stabbing and slicing until everything goes red once more. And then everything goes black, again.

Rick's POV:
I watch as the flames are ignited and Keres start killing walkers again and I hear Judith cry. Something in Keres changes in an instant. She keeps on killing but it's different now, she's not planning her next move or doing it strategically.

She's lost all control. She's just killing anything and everything that moves. I get everyone inside to safety knowing that if she gets to them, she won't be able to tell they're still human.

Denise works on Carl and I just sit by the window watching Keres go at it.  I know I can't snap her out of this, it's something she needs to work through until she's completely exhausted.

Shane told me about how when she was little she would get into these types of rage that no one could stop. They had to lock her in a room where she couldn't hurt anyone and let her just get all of it out.

I've never seen her like this before. Shane told me about what she did to Ed and I thought I could imagine what it looked like, but seeing her now, I can understand why everyone was so scared of her.

I know I should be too, but I can't get myself to be. It's a feeling deep inside that I have, where I know that no matter what, she won't hurt me.

———

Morning comes and Denise comes up to me and says that Carl is in stable condition. I look out the window and see Keres still going at it. A lot of people seem to be awestruck by her right now too. I gulp and walk away from the window towards Carl's bed.

I start telling him how I want to show him the new world, how we can work together to create it. That it's not an us vs them situation anymore. I put my hand in his and he gives me a light squeeze and I can't help but cry tears of joy.

I watch as the last Walker by Keres drops and she does too. I run out at full speed not caring that every muscle in my body is screaming at me to stop. I run until I get to her and I pick her up in my arms and race her to the infirmary.

Keres' POV:
I wake up laying on a bed with Rick looking down at me with tears in his eyes.

"She's awake." He says sounding relieved.

I try to sit up but my head is pounding like nothing I've ever felt before. I'm forced to lay back down and Rick has a worried expression on his face. My whole body hurts and my throat is dry.

"Where am I?" I groan feeling exhausted.

"The infirmary. You...went into a coma." Rick says and I know what he means.

"I over did it, huh?" I asks and he gulps.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"A week." Rick gulps and I furrow my brows.

"That doesn't make any sense." I shake my head and immediately regret it as a throbbing pain spreads.

"She's awake?" I hear Denise ask.

"Yeah, she just woke up." Rick responds but I can tell something's wrong.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

537K 16.3K 79
❝Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips, We should just kiss like real people do.❞ Casey \c(a)-sey\ "alert, watchful" Casey Jenner has...
331K 9.5K 104
[seasons 4 - 11 ] STRANGERS TO FAMILY, 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙖�...
1.2K 108 8
When Lunette Sallow gets thrown into a world overrun by the walking dead, she finds that she is able to find her place there. Never truly belonging i...
135K 3.7K 79
'𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚...' *** H...