back to you • lrh

By bblueroses

[a luke hemmings fanfiction. can be read as a na/ya.] in which she falls for her brother's best friend, but f... More

character visuals + playlist
prologue
01
02
03
04
05*
06
07
08*
09
10
11
12*
13*
14
15
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31*
32
33
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41*
42*
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49
50
51
52
53*
54
epilogue*
bonus chapter*

34*

1K 33 7
By bblueroses

Chapter 34:
"Silence can be very loud sometimes."

Eloise-Anne

I have been in my mind for the past couple of days, the past couple of weeks maybe. Although, it has barely been two weeks. Ever since Luke and I had sex, I can't stop thinking about other fantasies with him. Not just sexual, but also how things could be if I actually admitted my feelings. It's probably just like Ashton, the excitement that makes you feel like you love the person. The funniest part about this all? I am laying on his couch currently. I don't even know why, I asked if we could talk and here I am.

"What is it you want, Hood?" He asks me, drying his hair with a towel.

"I forgot, but the couch is comfortable, so I might take a nap," I tell him, I sure as hell did not forget. He shrugs his shoulders and sits down on the chair. "Is it true Mike's in your friend group now?" I ask him, and he nods.

"Just tell me what really brought you here. You've been ignoring me for the past ten days." He says. "Even in class. You're not a pain in the fucking ass no more. Nothing's changed between us, right?" He asks me.

"Nope, still hate you. Just did not wanna see your annoying face." I tell him, laying more comfortably on the couch.

"Because everything you look at me you see how I fucked you," he smirks. "That's why I want people to look at me. Some of them are not even able to breathe when they see me. Fuck, I'm good." He laughs. "Did you fall in love with me that easily, Eloise?"

"Shut your mouth." I groan annoyed. I close my eyes as I'm laying good once again. I fall asleep fast, I haven't had much of it the last few days.

His hands are softly roaming through my hair. I sigh contently and I scoot myself closer to him. My naked body against his is something I can never get enough of. His hands trace down my curves, finding their way to my ass, and squeezing it tightly. His hand strokes over my stomach, finding its way to my core.

"Bolton, c'mon," I mumble. He pushes me down, causing me to lie on my back again. He moves so he's facing my heated core. The thought of him already is enough to get me off and it annoys me more than I should.

"Do you want me to eat you out, sweetheart?" He smirks up at me. His thumb softly making figures over my clit. My heart flutters at the sight of him. "C'mon, you know I want to hear you, it can't be so hard."

"Fine, I want you," I groan annoyed, whimpering as he presses his thumb some harder on me. "Okay, okay fuck," I moan out. "I want you to eat me out," he finally looks content with my reaction. He traces his fingers down through my folds as he pushes one finger in. I bite my lip and close my eyes.

"You look so hot when you're bothered." He tells me, his eyes admiring me. A way I've never seen before. A whimper leaves my lips as he curls his finger. He kisses my thighs and I bring my hips up, hoping he gets the hint. "Jesus, lady, I know you're eager for me, but have a bit of patience." He chuckles. "You know I'll make you finish, today won't be any different." He finally places his lips on my core, causing me to let out a high-pitched moan. His tongue runs through my folds as he continues eating me out. He presses his hand on my lower stomach and looks up every now and then, just to see my reaction.

The pit in my stomach is growing and it's annoying how fast he's able to do that. "Luke," I moan out.

"Fuck, I love it when you moan out my name. Sounds so pretty from your lips." He says, "Almost as pretty as this pussy of yours, god this is all mine." He continues doing his thing, making me edge against his lips. "C'mon sweetheart, I know how close you are, let me taste it all."

"Stop the talking and make your tongue useful." I groan annoyed when his lips leave my body once again.

"Bossy?" He questions me, annoying me even more. "You need me so badly." He chuckles, his finger not stopping with the movements. "Sweetheart,"

"Please just, just continue," I beg him. "This is just torture." He presses a kiss on my thigh.

"Of course."

My eyes open abruptly and I look around instantly. I am still in Luke's apartment. I let my head fall back and sigh deeply. This is the reason I can't sleep. I keep on having these dreams, about him, about us. Sometimes I wonder if I moan his name when I'm asleep. Michael had told me that I do sometimes. If I do moan his name, I hope he hadn't heard it.

Luke has his headphones on and a controller in his hands. I sit up and look at his screen, he's playing a game. With both Michael and Calum. I recognize their usernames on the screen. Softly, I stretch out and rub my eyes.

"Can we pause? I've gotta take a piss." Luke says into his microphone. The game pauses and he takes off the headphones. "Was it a good nap?" He asks me, I shrug my shoulders. He places the headphone and controller on the table. "What is it?" He asks.

"Nothing much," I tell him, letting my eyes drift off to his perfect pink lips. Slowly it curls into a smirk.

"Come here," he says, his voice lower than it was seconds ago. His blue eyes are darker, his pupils are dilated. I feel my heart beating in my chest. I walk up to him. He grabs my hips and makes me sit on his lap. His face was only inches away from mine. "Do you wanna kiss me, Eloise-Anne?" I can't help but stutter. I see why people find him intimidating. "I can't hear you when you're quiet." He mumbles.

"Silence can be very loud sometimes," I mumble, bringing my face closer to his. He grips my hips tighter, pushing into my skin. "So, if you can't hear me, notice the loud silence," I tell him, placing my lips on his. He kisses me back immediately. I feel the butterflies in my stomach grow. Better and more alive than I've ever experienced. His lips move against mine as if it was meant to be this way. He brings my hips forward and backward, making me grind on him. I follow the movement and make them myself. He groans and bites down on my lip. I grab his face somewhat tighter and place my lips back on his. His tongue licked over my lip, brushing against my tongue only seconds later.

"You make me crazy, Eloise-Anne." He tells me, breaking the heavy, steamy kiss. "Fuck," he says, almost panting. I can't help but smile, his finger traces down the lines on my face.

"You annoy me, Bolton," I tell him, smiling slightly. He rolls his eyes.

"You are so madly in love with me." He says.

"I am not!" I defend myself immediately. A disgustingly good smirk appears on his face. "I just," I sigh deeply. I know he's gonna take advantage of what I'm about to say. "I keep on thinking about you," I tell him annoyed. As a little kid, I wrap my arms around each other. While still sitting on his lap, he can only chuckle.

"How are you thinking about me?" He asks, tugging a lost piece of hair behind my ear. "Because if you mean sexually, I can tell. I can feel you throbbing, sweetheart." He smiles sweetly.

"Shut the fuck up, Bolton. I'm trying to be serious here." I tell him annoyed, tryna get off his lap. He's fast to grab my hips and pulls me back.

"As am I, but it's hard concentrating when I feel you wanting me so bad." I roll my eyes. "What is it you want? Do you need me to fuck you again? Is that it?" He looks me in my eyes, seeking for an answer he can't find. "Fuck, no, Eloise-Anne." He says. "I don't do commitment, you're not making a difference." I roll my eyes but feel my heart break with every word he says. It keeps echoing in my mind. "I knew you were in love with me," he says.

"I am not in love with you!" I tell him. "You are so full of yourself. Besides, I never said I wanted commitment. I don't know why you're starting that. It only makes me think that you want me." A stupid grin appears on my face.

"Then tell me whatever the fuck you wanted to tell me." He sounds irritated, but his eyes are telling me something else. "Well..?"

"Mike and I are hosting a party in some guy's frathouse, wanted to say that you're invited. Maybe you could spread the word because people listen to you."

"Was that so hard, lady?"

"Just as hard as your dick, Bolton." I wink at him, getting off of his lap. He gets up immediately, grabbing my wrist.

"So, you're just gonna leave me here with the boner you gave me?" I smile sweetly.

"Well, to use your words. I'm throbbing and you don't do shit about that either." I tell him. "I think you've gotta give Mike and Cal a great excuse on why it's been taking so long to pee," I tell him. He looks at the screen and turns the game off. "Or you don't play at all, okay."

"I want you to suck me," he tells me. He's almost ordering me to do it. He really has high hopes. He has enough girls who are paying money to suck his dick. Yes, I said that right.

"I won't. You have enough brats for that and I ain't one of them." I say out loud.

"I can still remember you begging for my cock." I roll my eyes at him. "You were thinking about me, but now you don't want me?" He says. "You're so confusing, lady."

"What do you want from me?" I ask him. "I am not gonna give you head." He leans over and kisses my neck, on all the right spots. I hate him so much for doing this. "Fuck off, Bolton," I try to sound mad, but sadly enough it sounds more like a moan. "I am not doing this. If I do these kinda things with someone, I want commitment. So stop trying to get me in your bed, again." I sigh deeply. "It shouldn't have happened in the first place. We're not together."

"So, I can fuck you if we're a thing?" I nod approvingly which makes him smirk. "I bet I'm able to make you fall in love with me."

If only he knew that I keep on going back to him.

"What are you proposing?" I ask him.

"I'm not proposing anything, sweetheart. I'm stating that you will fall in love with my dick before falling in love with me." I chuckle, he really has no idea. He is so clueless. He's one of the main reasons I broke up with Ashton in the first place. "It's just - I really feel like you could fall for my amazing personality." A loud laugh starts escaping my mouth and I feel tears burning in my eyes from laughter.

"Yeah, that must be it." I laugh. "Your amazing personality." A snort leaves my mouth and I instantly cover my mouth, continuing my laughter. He can't help but laugh along.

"It really wasn't funny." He says. "I was actually being serious."

"Yeah of course you were. You are a dickhead, Bolton." But he has a good side and it's honestly warming my heart. He's so sweet and caring. He had a side he doesn't easily show to the world. "I'm leaving now," I tell him.

"Didn't ask you to stay." He says. "But I get it that you wanna be with me since you're in love with me."

"Fine, Hemmings. I am in love with you." I say sarcastically. He won't believe me if I say it like that. "So incredibly in love with you. Must be your amazing personality." A small laugh escaped my mouth and he laughs as well.

"There she is again, the feisty one." He brings his hand to my face and strokes his thumb over my cheek. "You're so intimidated by me." He says, using his height perfectly to make me seem even more submissive. "I almost started to think you were really in love with me."

"You fucking wish." I breathe in sharply and take his hand off my face. "Now don't touch me again." He chuckles.

"I'll inform people there's a party, just send me the address." I nod at his words. I open the door to walk out, but I hear his voice again. "And by the way, Eloise-Anne. Michael could've just texted me with the party thing. So you're still keeping a secret from me." He smiles. I turn around, to see him smirk at me. A devilish grin more like. "So just admit that you fell in love with me."

"Bolton, I'm not in love with you. You may think that if that boosts your ego. But if we're boosting ego Harry Styles fucked me." He frowns.

"No, he didn't."

"Exactly." I wink at him. He rolls his eyes and looks at me. I open the door and right as I'm about to close it, he grabs the door.

"Just so you know. Maybe don't moan my name when you're asleep the next time. Ruins the image of me actually believing that you're not in love with me." My mouth falls wide open. "Didn't wanna wake you in your wet dream, sweetheart. Must've been a good one if you moaned my name."

"Goodnight, Bolton," I tell him, closing the door and walking away from his apartment.

What the fuck just happened.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

Honestly, it's quite infuriating to see how they tease but don't do. But you know.... I know what's going to happen. Also, the smut chapters are becoming progressively worse oops, you guys will notice.

Anyways, thank you all for reading! I hope you liked it.
Loads of love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 10.6K 56
Collette Bright (preferably known as Cole) is a trained sports therapist but hasn't enjoyed her job at all, so...she quit. But on a frantic hunt for...
127K 2.4K 24
❝ sing for us. ❞ Alyssa Sander is 19 years old, but she doesn't like One Direction. But what happens when One Direction's Liam Payne hears...
880K 22.1K 103
Olivia Allen is a college student who is studying abroad in London. Quickly after moving halfway across the world, her semester's focus shifts from h...
262K 9.4K 44
"The world was young, the mountains green, No stain yet on the Moon was seen, No words were laid on stream or stone When Durin woke and walked alone...