Amber & Honey ~ [DR3]

Por rudimentals

Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake fr... Mรกs

Summary & Playlist
1. Monza
2. Insane
IG - Good Luck Charm
3. Reintroduction
4. Friendly
5. Driver Rooms
IG - Good Evening
6. Movie Night
7. Breakfast
8. Australia
IG- Orange
9. Welcome Home
10. Farm
11. Think About Us?
IG - Together?
12. Imola
13. We shouldn't...
14. Preoccupied
IG- Think About Me
IG- Miami
15. Catch Up
16. Take a Hint
IG-Ferrari
17. Secret
18. The Wedding Guest
19. Traitor
20. Monaco
21. More Than That
IG-Favourite Place
22. Ride
IG- Update
23. Jump
24. Promise Me
25. Baku
26. Lando
IG- Montreal
27. Dare
28. Forget
29. Convenience
IG- 33
30. Silverstone
31. My Girl
IG- Sick
32. Date
33. Austria
IG- Birthday
34. 26
35. France
IG- Hot
36. Girlfriend
37. Liar
38. Sunday
39. Ignored
40. Hungary
IG- Santorini
IG - A While
42. Spiralling
IG - Summertime
43. Jet lag / LA
IG - Spa
45. The Gala
46. Raise a Toast
IG- Holland
47. The Water Bottle
48. Understanding
49. Bad Idea
IG- Como
50. Fast
IG- Monza
51. All Good
52. Three
53. Champagne
IG - 2022/2023
IG -2024
DR1. Monza
DR2. Australia
DR3. You + Me = 3
BONUS CHAPTER: What Happens in Vegas

41. Holiday Mode

10.8K 303 141
Por rudimentals

The vibe is Daydreaming by Harry 🥰

Tysm for reading as always and all the votes and comments I love them! ❤️

"Babe." A voice calls as I doze under the sun. "Ba-abe..." it comes again and my eyes flutter. "Amber," my name is almost cheered and suddenly I'm paying more attention to the voice. In reply I can only murmur quietly, shifting in my spot and adjusting my cap on my head still half asleep.

That is until a splash of water rings though my ear and rains over my body. I squeak in shock at the feeling of the icy water hitting my body, my eyes almost instantly snapping open. I'm suddenly wide awake. When I turn my head in the direction of the splash Daniel is just looking at me with a warm excited look on his face. He's grinning at me in that teasing way that only he can manage and my heart flutters at the sight. "What?" I ask lightly, taking off my cap and sliding my sunglasses back over my face. I say 'my', they're actually a pair of Daniel's ray-ban's I'd stolen from him yesterday.

"Are you getting in the pool?" He asks, face still bright with entertainment dancing in him. All he had to do was ask and I'd be there, but the smile on his face and the warm look he's sending me just makes his question impossible to say no to.

"Do you want me to get in the pool?" I ask, teasing in my voice and a smile on my face. I'm flirting with him, shamelessly so, and he knows it. Daniel is just grinning at me as he flicks his fingers through the water, splashing me with droplets once more. This time I don't gasp just send a playful glare in his direction.

"Yes please." He sends an innocent look with the words hands moving to splash me once more. It only makes me smile and grin more as I rise from my spot, taking a sip from my bottle of water before slowly making my way over to the white pool which is drenched in sunlight.

Daniel wades his way over to the steps, reaching his hands out for me as I dip my toe into the cool water before easing my way in. It's refreshing against my warm skin and I find myself sighing at the feel. The moment I'm close enough, Daniel interlaces his fingers with mine as I bounce my way closer to him in the water. The water goes up to my chest or the bottom of Daniel's ribs in the spot we're stood until he pulls me into the deeper end of the pool.

My toes barely touch the floor in this part of the private pool and we're almost dancing with each other through our entangled hands. "So tonight..." he begins voice certain as I tilt my head up to look at him, adjusting his sunglasses over my eyes. Daniel just smiles at me when he notices them. We'd not discussed the fact that I'd stolen his sunglasses, but I knew he'd been secretly loving it. He's sent me a glowing look and small grin whenever he spotted them on my head over the last two days.

"Tonight?" I echo in questioning as Daniel dips his head to press a gentle kiss on my cheek. I'm dying for him to wrap his arms around me and be held closer to him. I feel like we've almost been attached at the hip for the last two days and I want nothing more than for it to continue.

He seemed down after the race on Sunday, when he returned to the hotel to meet me and collect our things before the flight here I'd made every effort to cheer him up. It was a frustrating race with a questionable strategy and an irritating end with Daniel receiving a penalty. I tried my best, but with every effort to cheer him up he'd simply hold my hand a little tighter or pull me close to his body. Since then, Daniel's mood has (thankfully) exponentially improved, thanks to Michael's 24 hour rule, but his clingy-ness level has not reduced. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm loving every second.

"I've organised a dinner." Daniel states simply again and I step closer to him resting my face on his tanned toned chest. "It's overlooking the ocean...at sunset." My heart flutters at the thought of the date. We ventured down to the beach yesterday, spending the afternoon walking along the beach, climbing the rocks and swimming in the crystal-like waters. I can only imagine how stunning the sight is at sunset. It sounds like a dream. Honestly this whole island is like something out of a dream.

Daniel chews down on his lower lip nervously and my heart flutters once more at the thought of him organising all of this. A pout makes it's way onto my face. "Does that sounds good?" He asks, almost nervously, and I hum in appreciation and agreement of the plan. As if I'd ever disagree with him.

"That sounds amazing." I grin in appreciation of his effort, pulling myself closer to his body. Daniel's hands wrap around my torso holding me close and my face rests against his shoulder. It's warm from the hot Greek sun. I lace a small kiss to the skin there, over the tattoo reading 'of love and life' in an old school font and he shivers a little under my touch. He's covered in so much ink I sometimes forget to look and appreciate them all individually. I think this may be my favourite - tied with the rose on his left hand, of course. I fear on anyone else the flower and it's placement could look tacky or misplaced, but on Daniel? It's perfect.

We stay like this for a while, just quietly embraced in the rippling water of our secluded pool. My mouth opens to speak once, twice, three times, a small stress rolling it's way through my shoulders and up my neck. It's an emotion I haven't experienced over the last 48 hours, since we left Hungary together everything has been so perfect. I don't want to ruin it. "What?" Daniel asks, reading my mind - as always.

I hesitate in my spot, adjusting my toes on the tiled floor silently as I hum through whether to reveal the thought which had made me tense or not. Before I can decide otherwise, Daniel's hand is trailing up and down my back in a small tickling motion and it's pulling me open like a book. He knows exactly how to get what he wants from me, it's simultaneously frustrating and endearing.

"I just feel bad." I mumble against the skin of Daniels shoulder. His touch stills with my words and he shifts against me, pulling away from our hold so that our bodies part. Disappointment is flooding me at the loss of contact.

"Why?" Daniel asks cautiously, words slow, looking confused by my sudden words. A frown is edging onto his face and I hate that I'm the one that's put it there, no matter how temporary it may be.

"You pay for everything." I state plainly, Daniel doesn't react to my statement. It's true, he can't deny it. "Doesn't it bother you?" I ask, my eyes wide and questioning.

"No." Daniel says the word bluntly, quickly. There's no missing meaning to his word or hidden feelings. It's plain and simple. No hesitation at all. If anything he sounds hurt I've even asked the question.

"But I don't exactly bring much to the table here." I'm half joking with my words, Daniel trails his fingers over my tanned exposed skin making goosebumps rise up. The Greek sun quickly brushes them away.

"You bring yourself?" Daniel offers, I snort quietly with his words, pouting a little with the question.

"Baby..." I coo in a small whisper at his words, letting my hands run through his soft dark curls, adoration glowing from my heart. I reach up on my tiptoes to brush my lips against his in a sweet kiss full of love. He just sends me a look that reads 'I'm serious' and it just makes me pout at him for his adorable tendencies.

"Would you still be with me if I didn't pay for everything?" It doesn't take me more than a second to answer with a nod of my head. If Daniel (or Lando) didn't do what he did there's no doubt in my mind that we never would have met. It's a sad truth that I'm well aware of. However, the money that comes with his job has nothing to do with why I love him so much. I love him because he looks out for me, makes me laugh everyday and looks at me like nobody else ever has. I love him because he's just 'Daniel'. Daniel who is sometimes acts like a hyperactive puppy and at other times the calmest and most level headed man I've ever known.

Daniel reaches for me, cradling my head softly in his hand. I'm pouting softly with the conversation, something which clearly entertains him. "Then it doesn't bother me." Daniel says calmly, pressing another sweet kiss to my lips. He sweeps his thumb over my cheek when we pull apart.

"I have more money than I know what to do with." Daniel admits, it's not with the intent to brag, it's stating a fact. "I'm more than happy to spend it on you...or us." His arms wind around my waist pulling me close to him again in the water. My legs tangle around Daniel's waist and I balance my hands on his toned shoulders.

Despite the break he's been keeping up on his training. Both yesterday (our first day) and today, Daniel woke up early to do a short run then a resistance circuit using some small weights and resistance bands hidden in his suitcase. Then in the early afternoon we ventured to the larger (non-private) hotel pool so that he could swim a mind boggling amount of laps of the large pool there. I joined him for the first ten then gave up. I massage the muscles of his shoulders carefully, pressing my fingers into the tense spots earning a low groan of satisfaction from his perfect lips. The sound makes my eyes flutter closed and teeth sink down on my lower lip.

Perfect.

"I just don't want you to ever think I'm using y-"

"Never have, never would Ambs." Daniel cuts me off before I can even finish my words. The serious look on his face drifts away as we both look out over the edge of our private pool at the view in front of us. Santorini is truly stunning and I'm so thankful to be here with Daniel. It's the first time it's been just us since Australia and unlike that trip, I feel so peaceful and settled...We feel so peaceful and settled.

"Now are you going to shut up and make out with me in this pool? Or do I have to find another sugar baby for that?"

I choke on air at Daniels words, my mouth dropping open in complete shock at them. He just laughs slightly at my reaction, that cheeky teasing look I've come to love so much on his face. I'm fighting a laugh too, but instead just shove his shoulder playfully, pulling my arms away from him in an attempt to swim away from him. I don't get very far.

"You're not going!" Daniel cheers, his hands wrapping around my thighs holding me in place. I only laugh at his playfulness, a wide grin on my face, splashing him in an attempt to push myself away. I can only shake my head as I try my best to kick over to the other side of the pool, but his hands grip onto my ass squeezing the skin there playfully.

"I might!" I offer, but as soon as the words leave my mouth I'm dragged under the cool water.

My body is released from his hold and I kick my way back up to the surface of the water. I gasp, splashing water in Daniel's direction, my hair slick with water and sticking to my barely clothed body. Before I can wipe the water from my eyes daniel has splashed back and us launching his body at mine. Of course his reactions are better than mine, and he manages to get me before I can even attempt to dive away from his lean body.

His arms snake back around my body, holding me close before lifting me onto the ledge of the pool. There's a bright smile on the both of our faces as Daniel sneaks between my legs, fingers trailing up my legs as he inches closer and closer to my body.

"Amber, you're never getting away from me." Daniel says with a grin before his lips meet mine. They're soft and demanding and I find myself opening up with them, my lips parting quickly and desperately craving more from him. His grip steadies on my thighs as I rock myself closer to his body, a gentle groan of satisfaction earned from me with the pressure of him against me. There's no way that every single thing he does can be so good, feel so right and fit so perfect. But it just does.

"I don't want to get away." Is what I tell him, between increasingly feverish kisses. It really doesn't ever have to be a worry for him. Especially when he's kissing and touching me like this.

—-
More soon 🥰

❤️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

319K 5.1K 23
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™˜'๐™จ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
498K 5.6K 110
"Sometimes, love isn't enough" In a world where love traingles, toxic relationships and drama can't seem to leave her alone. Warning: some chapters...
610K 14.2K 62
Charles had everything planned. Go home, relax with friends, get his head down and focus solely on the biggest year of his career so far. Then Lilly...
2M 38.8K 89
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -------------------- Being the s...