Bonten's StripperπŸ‹ || S. K...

By Haruichi_chi

π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Epilogue

1.4K 20 7
By Haruichi_chi

•Han Minho•

Y/n's pov:

A year passed, Its me 29 years old now. I kept on Searching for Minho, yet I still haven't seen or found him.

I am losing hope now, I've searched for him for about a year now.

I'm still here in Korea, I am adjusting my living here and I am also still finding the man I am in loved with.

I've build the courage that I don't have a years ago, and now that its there, the man that I was hoping to see is not even here with me.

I kept on thinking about him, I'm missing him everyday.

"Fuck, when will he show up!?" I asked to myself.

Right now I am doing some morning exercise. With a friend of mine.

I started to work in a Company as a Secretary and I have made atleast 1 friend and that is Sun hee but I call her 'Sunny'

"Hey let's rest for a while, okii?" She suggested "Okay." And so we rest for a moment on a bench as we were drinking some coke.

"Any news about Minho?" She asked "Nope. Not a bit." I replied "Ha... No offense but we've been searching for him for a year now, are you still sure he is still living here in Korea? You said he owns a Company now and is wealthy. What if he moves somewhere outside the Country?" She asked "That's what I also think, yet my guts kept on saying I should search for him here." I replied.

"Then if so, I'll always help you." She smiled as she drinks her drink "Thank you." I replied.

"He is an Owner of a Very wealthy Company in Korea... Yet we still haven't found him, It should be easy to spot or find him since he is an owner..." She said "How about we try again and find him on Websites?" She asked "Okay.."

"I'll try and find him on Websites while you can search for him, if its okay." She said "Yeah, I'm okay with it." I replied.

"Its spring and Its almost Summer..."

I wonder what you're doing, Minho...

_

We started searching for him once again yet we still can't find him.

I've made up my mind to just give up and just continue living here in Korea. Since I have a good job and is living well.. I am still in contact with Minji and Emi. I've asked Minji about her Brother yet she told me still no News about him.

Where the hell are you..?

"Hey, How about we try and find him in Myeong-dong again-"

"Sunny, Let's give up... If this is the fate then I'll accept it." I said as I catch my Breath "Y/n.... T-then if you said so.." She pat my back "I'm sorry for dragging you about it." I replied "No, Its fine. I'm your friend so I'm always here to help you out. You've done a lot of things to help me. I'm only returning the favor." She smiled 'Thank you." I said.

"I- I just miss him..." I mumbled "Hmm... You'll meet him soon, But for now let's stop, okay? You've been staying up all night, you need some rest." She said. And we head home.

Sunny is my Co-worker, Friend and is my Roommate, too.

_

I've given up and just focused with my Work.

I am doing my Paper works right now when then my Boss came to me.

"Y/n, put that paper works down and Let's go celebrate your Boss's Birthday ~!" She said as she dragged me out "E-eh...?"

We head to a fancy Restaurant and eat there.

I was heading to the Restroom to wash my Hands when then I bump onto someone.

"U-uh... S-sorry." I said "Its fine." I look at the person and its....

"Hmm? Wait- Y/n?" He blinked for a lot of times and rub his eyes "It really is you... Its been a while." He said softly, I gulped real hard and is about to cry.

I found hope-

"M-Minhyuk..." I said "Hmm.. I'm glad you remembered me. Oh- Why are you here? Came to have a vacation?" He asked "No... I'm here to search for someone." I said "I see.. And who might that be? Ah- no need to say it to me if its something too personal." He smiled.

His smile is Warm as ever.. He didn't changed at all.

"Minhyuk... I am searching for your Brother... Can you maybe tell me where he is? I- I've been searching for him for years now." I said, His eyes widened and his body relaxed.

....

He didn't spoke to reply me, he just stayed quiet for a moment and then opened his mouth to reply.

"Y/n-"

"Sir! Someone is throwing a tantrum here, she keeps on saying to call you." A girl ran towards Minhyuk and is panicking "I'm sorry, Y/n. Please just call me, here's my Business card, Contact me and we'll have a chat. I'm sorry, But I need to go." He said and Followed the girl "Ha...." I sighed as I look at his Business card. I typed his Number and save it in my Contacts.

"I hope he knows where he is..." I head to the Restroom and washed my Hands yet my Mind is still thinking about what Minhyuk was about to say.

_

A week later, I messaged Minhyuk and he told me he can meet up now, so we'll meet up at the Han River Park today.

I took a quick shower and then changed my clothes after eating some dinner.

"I'm heading outside, Sunny! See you later." I said and head out "Okay!"

_

I drove to where we are meeting and searched for him and finally I found Minhyuk, He is sitting on the Grass as he was holding a beer.

I approached him and sat besides him, He notices me and offered a beer.

This feels like before...

"Hey." I said "Hey.." He replied, I opened the beer and sip on it.

"How are you?" He asked "I'm good... How about you? I'm glad you still owned a restaurant." I smiled "Hmmm... I'm also doing good." He replied "I'm glad to hear that." I replied.

....

"Oh right, about M-minho? Can you maybe tell me where he is?" I asked "Minho..? Oh right, you wanted to talk about it." He said "Hmm..."

"You see... Before, he would often visit me whenever he have time, we hang out often. Yet suddenly he just disappeared, I don't know why... But I don't have any contact with him anymore, He don't visit me anymore, too. The last time he visited me was 8 months ago, I think...?" He replied.

"O-oh..."

My hope fades once I saw Minhyuk's Face.

"The company is very successful so I maybe think he built a Company outside the Country. Since when I visited him last time in his Company, They said he went for a business trip." He added.

"After that I didn't had any chance to visit him because of Work, Its not as if he is the only one who works. So... Ever since he stopped visiting me, it made me worry for him. Its not very like him." He said "I missed him, to be honest. Its very hard since we are twins." He added "I see...."

.....

"Y/n, may I ask you something?"

"Eh? Y-yes."

"You like Minho so much, right?" He asked "Y-yes... Is it that obvious?" I asked and he chuckled "Very much."

"Ha... I've been searching for him for years.. Probably he is dating someone."

But he said he'll wait for me.. Where the fuck is he now? You should prove it to me.. Now I'm here searching for you..

"Hmm... There's no way, Y/n. He love you too much." He smiled to me "Yeah... But where is he now? If he love me then why is he doing this to me? He is cruel..." I replied and he laughed and then sip on his beer.

"Yeah... He is cruel."

"...."

"I'll give you his Company place. But I can't guarantee he is there.." He said "Eh? T-then I'll just.. Please tell me." I said "Its XXXXXX. I'll give you my Goodluck, Y/n. See you sometime. I gotta go now." He got up and clean himself, he smiled at me before he left.

"Hmm...."

I lay myself on the Grass as I admired the sky.

"There's no stars.... It'll rain." I mumbled.

_

Tomorrow:

I head to where the company that Minho is handling even though its raining non-stop.

"Ha... Fuck, my clothes is so wet... Fuck this rain." I mumbled as I head inside the Company. Its very embarrassing to go inside because I'm not even working there and the Company is very big.

Hmm... I hope you are here.

Minhyuk also texted me where his office were, So I'll head there.

I covered myself with the jacket I bought and head there.

I look at the door and made sure it was his.

I was about to knock when then someone opened the door.

"U-uh...?"

"Who might you be?" He asked, I look at to see a cold guy confused.

"Um.. I have a business with Minho." I said "I see, But I am sorry to say that he is not here. He is outside the Country for business trip."

"P-pardon?"

"Business trip, Ma'am. So i'm sorry. Excuse me." He then left.

Oh... He is in another trip.. Well that's sad, I'll just wait..

For the next few months I kept on waiting for him there, Outside the Company or Inside.

But the Guy who I bumped always says he is in Business trip. I kept on asking when will he come back but he always says that He don't know.

I kept on asking yet he is still not there...

Minho... What the hell..?

_

A month passed again like a blink of an eye.

I visited him again.

"You are here again?" The guy named is Douhyun, I know him now since I heard his name.

"Tell me where he'll come back!" I said desperately "You are crazy, Ma'am. But I told you how many times, soon!" He replied "Soon? But I kept on waiting for him. Its gonna be years!" I said "I am very desperate to see him! So please just tell me where the fuck he is!"

I am starting to hate Minho. If he loves me too much, then why would he have to make me wait for him and search for him? In the past he would often just appear at my Back, yet today... He is not. Its as if he is dead! Now that I've realized my feelings towards him, he was gone like a bubble. Fuck it! I'm tired.. I don't have enough sleep because I kept on waiting for him.. But what can I do? I am desperate to see him-

"Douhyun, What is happening here?"

"Sir, This crazy lady kept on coming here and is throwing a tantrum, insisting to see you."

I-insisting to see him!?

I am scared to look who it was, my heart kept on beating fast. I am nervous to look at him. His voice didn't changed at all, but maybe it is.. It just got matured.

"And Who is it?" He asked "I don't know Minho-san, but she kept on coming here  every day." Douhyun said. "I kept on telling you my name, but you forgot it? How mean." I whispered.

I glance on him and to my shock my tears suddenly flow.

I opened my Mouth to say a word but I can't say a single thing.

"Who are you? Do you have a business with me?" My eyes widened and my mouth were shut, when I heard his cold tone. My tears began to flow non-stop and I couldn't stop crying. "I can't believe I've searched for you all these years, just to hear you say that you don't remember me.." I shut my mouth with my hand and runaway from them.

"H-huh..."

I can't believe him!

I hate him! I fuckin' hate him! Is that the same Minho that promised that he'll wait for me? Even if it'll took him years!? Fuck it! It hurts!

I ran even though Its raining heavily.

I tripped and fall on the ground, I can't even help myself but Cry. I just covered my face with my two hands and cried it all out.

My head aches and my Heart aches. It hurts, it hurts...

I've waited and searched for him just to know he forgot about me!? What the hell....

*Ring, Ring*

Suddenly my Phone rang, Its Sunny who called.

"H-hello?"

"Y/n, The Ceo of the Company that XXXXX, is back in Korea! S-should I go and contact him for a meeting-"

"Its fine, Sunny... You don't have to do that anymore. I've met him." I said "Eh? R-really!? That's great! Tell him your feelings-"

"Hmm... I think I won't be able to do that. Forget it, Sunny." I said and hang up.

I don't care about him anymore.. I hate him.

I changed for what? I quit a job for what? I didn't even get a good thing in return.

Fuck it.

I got up and sat on a Bench. I shoved in my Phone inside my pockets, I sigh and wiped my tears.

And then suddenly I don't feel any rain dropping on my Head or my body. I look to see Minho holding an Umbrella above me. He was standing and his clothes are wet from the Rain.

"You'll catch a cold, Shrimp." My eyes widened when I saw him smiling, His voice is gentle and warm...

"Minho....?"

He sighed.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you earlier, my mind is very busy that I just couldn't think who you are. Also, I thought I was only Hallucinating when I saw you, so I was not thinking right." He said, I got up and started to cry.

"Y-you.. I- I fuckin' thought you couldn't remember me! *sniffle*" I punched his chest as I couldn't stop crying, He gently pulled me and hugged me "Sorry..." He chuckled "No way.."

...

"I'm sorry, Y/n." He whispered "Why...?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you disappear all of a sudden without a word?" I asked as I pulled back, He didn't spoke for a sec and afterwards gave me a slight smile.

He seemed so cold earlier... But I know exactly that this is Minho.

"... Business trip... After business trip, I came back to Japan to see you, yet you are not there, The Landlord said. Minji is not also there at that time and so do Emi-san. That's when I assumed you married someone and move out the country. I kept on searching for you, outside the country. But no luck, and then that's when I got really busy I often go to the Business trip." He said.

"Sorry, Y/n. I didn't know you were also searching for me.. When Douhyun said your name earlier I rushed to look for you, I felt like an idiot." He added "Yes! You are idiot. How dare you not remembering me when you promised you'll wait for me!? I kept on waiting for you, I searched for you... It hurts Minho."

"Hmm... Shh... Don't cry anymore, I am here." He whispered, but then suddenly pulled back "A-ah... I'm very sorry. P-personal space." He stuttered, I chuckled softly and look at him.

I shoved my hands on his cheeks and smiled.

"No need, Minho." I said "H-huh?" His cheeks started to heat up and its becoming more and more red.

"W-what do you mean...?" He asked as he is avoiding my gaze.

"I love you, Dumbass."

"huh....?"

_

-END OF THIS SERIES-

short message for the people who's reading this. I thank all of you guys for non-stop support you are giving me! I am very grateful by it. Also I am very very sorry for the late update for the Last Chapter and Epilogue. I am feeling down lately and is Sick for the past few days.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this Series, I am Announcing that this Series have come to end. Thank you so much for reading this Story!
I'll announce my next series Next time!! See you! Also thank you for 125 followers and 11k reads! I love y'all!!! <3

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR FINISHING THIS SERIES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH😭😭 AFTER THREE MONTHS THIS SERIES HAVE COME TO AN END!!

_

-BONTEN'S STRIPPER COMPLETED-

-EDITED: 03/30/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 62 11
Fifteen years ago, Takemichi, Smiley, Angry, Mitsuya and some others disappeared. Mikey created Bonten and what happened when twenty four teenagers s...
35.9K 879 22
β˜ΌοΈŽπ‘…π‘Žπ‘› π»π‘Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘– π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π·π‘Žπ‘¦, 𝐼 𝑑...
8.1K 241 21
a young woman named y/n Sasaki who works at convince store finds her self being bontens leaders crush after meeting her roblox friend meets her in pe...
37.1K 1.4K 28
Never thought once in your life, not even on your wildest dream, you're entangled with Bonten executives, the infamous yet worst criminal organizatio...