Unrequited? Air at Sea

By StoriDen

Please read my ohm and nanon Fanfic story. Unrequited: The Series. It's my very first book. Ari and Tee have... More

1. The end is only a beginning.
2. Clean-Break
3. Missing
4. The Baddie Next Door
5. Messy
6. Weak
7. Lets talk about it
9. Change?
10. Playing Straight
11. Anew View
12. Spooky
13. An Autumn Night
14. Steal me away
15. Bully
16. I got you
17. Breakfast
18. The Creeper
19. Not enough
20. The Pop Up
21. Second & Third Thoughts
22. New?
23. Addiction
24. Trying
25. One-sided? When?
26. Pizza & Beer
27. Community
28. Baby?
29. Silk
30. Punished
31. Dog walk
32. See you soon
33. Cheater!
34. The Pretty Woman
35. Tucked
36. Uncle!
37. De ja Vu
38. Another Ending/Beginning?
39. Parting sorrows
40. Who am I?
41. What am I?
42. Thanks & Apologies
43. -Murder Business-
44. BFF
45. Milk & Honey
46. Hungry
47. Hungry 2
48. A Fugue
49. Sweet Dreams
50. Bickering Brothers
51. Bath time
52. Bath time Part 2
53. Common Ground
54. Who?
55. Wait! What?
56. Stripper?
57. Shards
58. Rage!
59. What do you want?
60. Mind Games?
61. The Air at Sea
62. Three's Company
63. Revelation.

8. I love you

140 12 12
By StoriDen

-Arie-

I gasp and cover my face with both my hands for fear as he takes me in his mouth.

Tee...sucking...on me?

I don't want to see the moment a flashback hits and he looks at me like I'm the pervert that stole his innocence.

I wait for him to stop or pull away instead he sucks.

He sucks at me like my dick is a popsicle. Wrapping his tongue around before increasing his suction.

It feels so good. I slowly lower my fingers just below my eyes so I can watch him.

He doesn't look scared...yet.

The moment he takes me deeper into his throat he gags and swiftly pulls back and coughs.

I sit up quickly to rub his back.

"Are you alright? Did you have a flashback?!" I ask quickly.

He shakes his head as he clears his throat. I wait as the fit of coughing dies down.

"Is that how that feels? How don't you gag when you deep throat me?"

I can't help but smile at his adorably confused expression.

"You have to relax your throat. If you aren't used to it you have to take your time." I offer.
"Did you get scared?"

He shakes his head.

"Do you want me to show you?"

He nods.

I can't help myself I push my fingers in his hair and kiss him softly against his lips. He winces and I immediately regret biting him.

I pull my legs beneath me and sit on them.

"It's easier if we both lay on our side."

I shuffle over towards the foot of the bed, lounging on my side as I lay my head on my arm.

"Like this. You don't need to turn just lay on your side." I instruct.

I watch him until he takes position with his head towards the headboard. When he is situated I reach over and take the tip of his dick into my mouth and suck gently. His blue eyes blaze into me as he watches intently.

I release him with a smack just to show off.

"Do it slowly. Take your time enjoying it and your throat will naturally relax. Focus on nothing else but my moans or how I react to what you're doing. That's the best guide."

"Is that what you do?"

I smile, "I usually track your groans, and I know I'm doing good when your whole body tenses. Are you ready?"

He nods and I lean forward and take his tip into my mouth once again. I slurp it slowly as I wrap my tongue around him.

He follows my movements and I pause to enjoy it. He is a quick learner.

I suck him slowly taking him in bit by bit relishing the taste of him and loving my movements being mirrored.

I rest on my elbow with my head in my hand as I watch him.

He slowly takes me into his throat without gagging and I'm tempted to clap.

I lean forward to gobble him up as a reward. It's strange to be proud of someone for sucking dick. But here I am slurping on him sloppy and grazing my teeth against his shaft. He stops sucking and groans carnally as his fingers tangle themselves in my hair.

Suddenly there is a rush of movement as he pulls himself away. In a flash, he takes me over pulling me onto his lap as he guides himself inside me. The moment he pushes through we both gasp together and I can't help but giggle.

He takes hold of the back of my neck firmly as he smirks at me.
"What's so funny?"

The pool of his crystal blue eyes invites me to fall in.

"You like it, you like being inside me?"

"I love being inside you. It's the safest most perfect place. Even when we aren't...I want to be with you Arie."

I hate that his words make my heart race. I hate that his touch is too addicting to deny.

"I'm sorry I bit you." I mutter.

"Don't be, I deserved it. Also, I like when you bite me."

An involuntary shiver quickly spreads through my body from his statement but before I can think anymore he kisses me. His hands hold me so possessively as my hips start to move. I whimper as my body burns at the sensation of him stretching me.
I moan into his mouth savoring the perfect friction his big dick creates inside of me. Filling everything that was empty.

-Tee-

It's too hard to deny it anymore. Without a doubt, I'm in love with Arie.

I don't know what that means.
Am I gay?
That can't be the case I slept with five guys this year and had trouble keeping an erection. The only way I could finish was by closing my eyes and picturing Arie's creamy soft body beneath me. Remembering how he moans and how he tasted.

If I'm being honest sometimes I do it when I'm with Bree.

But nothing matters now except how he feels in my arms. This is right.

The stride of his hips steadily picks up until his head lulls back. I lick the length of his throat before settling at my favorite spot at the nape of his neck.

"Don't mark me." He whines but it's too late. I swirl my tongue against the slowly forming bruise before laying down flat against the bed.

He rides me faster and I take hold of his hips to slow him down before I cum.

I dig my fingers into his soft skin as I move him to grind more. My eyes roll into my head from the perfect friction.

"Fuucckkkk! We might have to switch positions. I think I'm going to cum." I admit as I try to catch my breath.

"No! Fuck me harder Tee." He demands and as always I comply.

I sit up quickly spreading my legs. He falls back against the bed with a yelp as I take over. I control his hips as I pound him.

He slaps his hand over his mouth as I pummel him.

He arches his back giving me further access as his legs slowly lower themselves onto my shoulders. I rub my face against the creamy skin of his leg.

He whimpers my name whining as I punish him for leaving for so long.

I look down at him and nearly cum. So fucking beautiful.

The moment I feel him twitching like crazy my hips lose control.  I pull him rougher and fuck him harder. The loud sound of his ass slapping against me satisfying my urge to mark him.

His fingers take hold of his erection as he pleasures himself further.

"I'm cuming." He warns breathlessly and my balls tighten.

He partially rolls onto his side. I loosen my grip as he pulls one of his legs off my shoulder towards his chest.

"Tee, I'm cuming so hard." He heaves euphorically.

"I know baby. I feel you. Cum for me."

I can't hold it.  I start to cum inside as I watch him stroke himself harder until cum shoots from him.

I lick the inside of his leg tasting his saltiness as his fingers slow, milking his orgasm through to the end while I grind my cuming dick deep inside him.

I groan feeling my warm cum spreading and enveloping me. My stride slows but I still grind until my dick starts to relax.

I lay back on the pillows to catch my breath pulling Aries legs onto my chest. I lick the inside of his ankle.

"That was unreal." He says between breaths.

"I'm not done with you give me ten minutes."

I nip the boney part on the inside of his ankle and his body twitches. But he doesn't pull away so I resume sucking. I never gave him a hickey there before.

The second I start sucking the inside of his small foot he pulls his legs away.

I sit up to look at him. I'm surprised to see him curling himself into a ball between my legs.

"I'm dirty." Arie whines as he pulls his knees tighter to his chest, holding himself as compressed as he can manage.

I sit up and cover him with my body. For a while, I only stare down at his face even though it's mostly hidden.

After a few minutes, he lifts his head and tentatively meets my gaze with his animated bunny eyes.

"Why do you say that baby?" I whisper as I push his hair out of his face.

"You came in me, and I'm all sweaty." His eyebrows frown and his lips pout.

"I love when you're sweaty."

I lean forward and nuzzle my face into his neck moving my nose back and forth to breathe in the light dew of sweat in the crock of his neck.

"No. I stink." He whines adorably.

"You don't stink. But if you want to shower we can."

"Together?"

"Yup."

"Ok." He mutters.

I move off the bed but Arie doesn't follow I peer down at him as he blinks his big eyes up at me.

"Give me a sec, my legs are tingly." He says as he rolls himself up tighter.

He looks so tiny. I don't hesitate I lean down and scoop him up and carry him princess-style towards the bathroom.

**He stands in front of me facing the shower head with his hands against his chest as I lather his hair in curling shampoo. Already his hair coils wildly springing every which way. It's like magic. I pull the end of one of his curls straight. The moment I release it it bounces back and coils into itself.

Why do I find that so satisfying?

"Turn for me," I order.

He slowly turns around to face me, he peers up at me from beneath wet lashes.
I tilt his head back towards the water to rinse away the shampoo.

"I can do it." He mutters as I scratch his scalp while clearing away the white suds.

I lean down and kiss him gently.
"I want to. Are you really going to cut your hair?"

He places his hands on either side of my midsection for balance.

"I don't know. It's damaged now."

"Because of the bleach?"

"Yeah."

"Aren't there treatments for it? I can book you an appointment at my mom's salon."

"So expensive." He pouts.

"I'll pay for it. Don't cut it please."

He tilts his head forward to look at me.

"Why?"

"I love your hair. Don't cut it. If anyone even looks at you tell me and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

His eyebrows furrow.

"Why are you acting this way?" He asks as I turn around and pick up the bottle of conditioner from the ledge behind me.

I pour a liberal amount before rubbing my hands together to spread it.

I run my fingers through his hair taking care to get conditioner between each curl. I love the sensation of running my hands through his hair and the curls bouncing back into place. How can hair be so springy?

"Acting what way?" I ask him after a minute.

"Like...a boyfriend. You never did before."

I consider my answer carefully before speaking. After not talking to him for so long I promised myself that I would make an effort to communicate effectively with him. It's sobering how the action of simply talking to someone you love can become so precious when that option is taken away. Arie taught me a lot when he left me. I had taken his voice and his ears for granted for far too long.

"I realized I took you for granted. If you didn't run from me I maybe would never know how little I gave you and how much you gave me. It hurt and I was mad at you at first but then I missed you too much to be mad. I tried and tried to not think of you. I filled up my schedule with activities and people. But a huge aching hole was inside. I was missing my mini
m & m.
My fun-sized Arie. For a long time, I ignored how you make me feel. Being without you brought it to the forefront. Now how I feel about you is all I can think of."

My fingers work his hair from root to tip.

"How do you feel about me?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

He shakes his head slowly.

I take a deep breath.
"I love you Arie. I think maybe in love. Don't get me wrong I still don't know what to do. It feels hard to just be together. But I will no longer act like these feelings aren't inside of me. I never want you to take yourself from me ever again. I'm at your mercy."

His expression looks pained as I tilt his head back to rinse the conditioner.

"I don't want to." He mutters.

"What?"

"I can't be with you like before. It hurt too much."

"That's fair. I won't rush you. You tell me the terms and I will abide by them. Just please live with me, that was always the plan."

"You have a girlfriend we shouldn't be like this anymore."

"It's the fourth time you mentioned her and the second time I'm telling you we aren't exclusive."

"Why aren't you?"

"I like her ok, it's just the more I missed you the harder it was to like her."

"Maybe it will be easier now."

I pull his chin down forcing him to meet my gaze.

Message to the reader-

So no one comments or really likes my work anymore. Is anyone enjoying this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 4.8K 106
This a Ohm and Nanon fanfic but an original story. 17-year old Art has a secret; he's in love with his best friend Fiat. Fiat is handsome, smart, a...
209K 10.5K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
534K 19.5K 25
*COMPLETED* Short Story: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid football scholar ship for one of the best univ...
3.2K 261 14
"I hate his guts .. Look at how he is showing off." Both Ohm and Nanon have only this words for eachother. "Why am I feeling so good when I was with...