Unrequited? Air at Sea

By StoriDen

Please read my ohm and nanon Fanfic story. Unrequited: The Series. It's my very first book. Ari and Tee have... More

1. The end is only a beginning.
2. Clean-Break
3. Missing
4. The Baddie Next Door
5. Messy
7. Lets talk about it
8. I love you
9. Change?
10. Playing Straight
11. Anew View
12. Spooky
13. An Autumn Night
14. Steal me away
15. Bully
16. I got you
17. Breakfast
18. The Creeper
19. Not enough
20. The Pop Up
21. Second & Third Thoughts
22. New?
23. Addiction
24. Trying
25. One-sided? When?
26. Pizza & Beer
27. Community
28. Baby?
29. Silk
30. Punished
31. Dog walk
32. See you soon
33. Cheater!
34. The Pretty Woman
35. Tucked
36. Uncle!
37. De ja Vu
38. Another Ending/Beginning?
39. Parting sorrows
40. Who am I?
41. What am I?
42. Thanks & Apologies
43. -Murder Business-
44. BFF
45. Milk & Honey
46. Hungry
47. Hungry 2
48. A Fugue
49. Sweet Dreams
50. Bickering Brothers
51. Bath time
52. Bath time Part 2
53. Common Ground
54. Who?
55. Wait! What?
56. Stripper?
57. Shards
58. Rage!
59. What do you want?
60. Mind Games?
61. The Air at Sea
62. Three's Company
63. Revelation.

6. Weak

131 11 3
By StoriDen

A/N: Play Song when you see the roses.

- Tee-

Tap, Tap, Tap

I wake to the sound. Should I even use the word wake I was lingering between a place of conscious and dreaming. I was with Arie.

I open my eyes and scan my room for the annoying sound and find an annoying person.

I roll my eyes and drop my head back.

"Stop with the tapping it's annoying." I'm already annoyed.

"You took a daytime rest, why are you still so cranky?"

I ignore him as I roll my eyes and bury my face in my pillow.

"Is this really how you entertain your guest? It's boring here."

I groan into the pillow. The desk chair creeks and I feel movement near me on the bed.

"Rise and shine princess I need clarification." He announces.

I turn my head against my pillow and look at him. He is leaning his back against the headboard.

"How close are you and Arie?" He asks while peering down at his phone.

"Why do you ask?"

"All the family photos downstairs. There are hardly any photos without you two being together."

"We grew up together. We used to be best friends."

"What happened?"

"He moved to Miami. I haven't seen him in more than a year."

"You didn't keep in touch?"

"Not really. You're very interested in him."

He shrugs, "He's cute and he's about to start at our school."

I quickly sit up. "How do you know?"

"He told me."

"When?"

"While you were resting. We had a chat."

He's moving back for good?
I don't know what that means he shows zero interest in being my friend. I tried his number and I'm still blocked. I need to talk to him.

"Boys! It's dinner time. I'm heading next door!" My mother calls from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay!" I yell back.

"Thank god I'm starving," Caleb mumbles as he moves off my bed.

-I can't keep my eyes off of him.  He is unrecognizable.

 Everyone is shoved together at the dining table. My mom and dad and Aries mom and Dad. His younger sister, Bryce and Caleb.  We are all touching elbows.

Aunt Evie giggles. "I didn't expect such a full house. No matter the more the merrier."

I take a break from staring at Arie to move food around my plate.

"Not hungry Tee?" Aunt Evie asks.

I lift my gaze, "No it's really good." I lift my fork and take a huge bite of mashed potatoes.

Auntie Evie smiles at me as I slowly chew.

"How's school?" She asks when I finally swallow.

"Ok." I answer automatically.

"More than okay." My mother disrupts.
"His grades are impeccable, his stats are amazing on the field. You should hear his coach go on and on about him. He has a beautiful girlfriend. I don't know how he does it all. We are over the moon proud." My mother beams.

Auntie Evie turns to Arie.

Arie frowns, "What?"

"Tell your aunt about your senior year."

Arie rolls his eyes, "I made lots of friends-"

"Drag queens." Aunt Evie adds.

"Still, they are very supportive and open-minded. I barely got into fights at school-

"That's cause he took to fighting in the streets like a hooligan." Aunt Evie adds.

"I went to prom, I didn't get expelled, and I graduated-

"Just barely." Aunt Evie adds with a cough.

"Mom, do you see how Aunt Audrey talks up Tee? Geez, can I get a good job kid?"

Aunt Evie sighs, "I'm really impressed with how good you got at makeup. Also, I'm jealous of this hair."

Arie perks up. "Thank you, mommy."

"You fight in the streets, Arie?" My mom asks with furrowed brows her disappointment and horror written all over her face.

"Like a crackhead." Aunt Evie mumbles.

"Only a few times." Arie pouts.

"He never started it. The gay community can be a tad bit jealous in Miami. Some couldn't stand him just because he was pretty. One time a guy attacked him just because his boyfriend asked Arie out." Bryce defends him.

"Which I declined 'cause he was way not my type," Arie says with his usual sass.

"What is your type?" Caleb asks.

Aries eyes go wide as a coy smile teases his lips.

Bryce rolls his eyes, "So predictable. Arie likes Tall, dark, handsome, but still endearingly nerdy. That's the gist. Not to mention a huge-

Arie suddenly elbows Bryce hard cutting off his sentence.

Bryce clears his throat, "Arie likes guys with huge personalities and integrity."

Arie glares daggers at Bryce.

Caleb laughs aloud and Arie glares at him too.

"So are you going to be living here or in the dorms?" Caleb asks Arie.

Arie frowns. "At home apparently because my parents insist on treating me like a child."

"Yup." Arie's dad chuckles.

"Arie will be living here indefinitely." Aunt Evie adds.

"Indefinitely as in forever?" Caleb asks.

"Yup." Aunt Evie says before taking a bite of her steak.

Arie sighs loudly and crosses his arms.

Caleb nods, "Can I ask why?"

"Because they are scared I will become a victim of a hate crime," Arie says.

"Damn right, and it's not like you avoid confrontation. Why not just join a fight club?" Aunt Evie snaps.

"I feel like that falls under some type of prejudice," Arie says stubbornly.

"I don't care. If you stop doing drag I might consider letting you go. It might sound awful but I don't want my baby hurt. Stay home and be as queer and flamboyant as you want under the supervision of me and Daddy." Aunt Evie says sternly.

"I could get a roommate," Arie suggests.

"How? You don't have friends." Arie's dad adds.

Arie glares at him. "I do have friends."

Arie's little sister Demi bursts out in giggles.

"What friends do you have in Georgia?" Aunt Evie asks.

Arie frowns while he considers it. After a minute he resigns, "That's cause this hilly billy town sucks." He mutters with a pout.

"Arie could live with me." I offer and everyone's eyes snap to look at me at once.

My mother speaks first, "You don't have room."

"I have two bedrooms."

"You made the second room an office."

"I never got around to it. It was always meant to be Arie's room. It's still empty."

Aries eyes go wide and he gulps.

"That I could consider." Aunt Evie says tilting her head.

"Tee always kept you out of trouble." Arie's dad adds.

"Right, you live with Tee or you live here end of discussion. Take the week to decide." Aunt Evie says ending the conversation.

I look over and Arie and Bryce seem to be having an unspoken conversation using their phones.

I look at my mom and her eyebrows are furrowed. I knew she wouldn't like it.

-Arie-

That is the worst fucking idea. Roommates? I don't even know if I want to be friends with him.

Dinner can't be done soon enough. The moment the adults start talking coffee I sprint up the stairs with Bryce on my heel.

"Fuck!" I say aloud as I rush into my bedroom.

Bryce closes the door behind us as I start to pace.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! I cannot live with him."

Bryce drops himself onto my bed. "Why not?"

"What do you mean why not? I don't even want to be his friend."

"But you said you're over it."

"I am."

"Then what's the harm in him being your roommate? You'll probably barely see him. Sounds like he has a full schedule."

"I'm not worried about seeing him during the day it's the night we always had an issue with," I say as I sit on my bed with a huff.

"And what? You can't buy a lock for your door? You're being dramatic it's not like he forced himself on you. If you are in control of yourself nothing will happen. You can say no can't you?"

"I-..I can."

"Well, that wasn't convincing. If you think there is at all any chance that you two will sleep together don't do it. Or...

"Or what?" I ask as I take a seat at the edge of my bed.

"Or get a boyfriend. It will deter him and keep you busy. If you're all ready getting dicked down you won't want him to fuck you."

"How do I just get a boyfriend?"

"Don't play dumb. You and Caleb eye fucked most of dinner."

"That's just flirting besides what if he is just a playboy. What if it turns out like how it was with Tee?"

"Then you would see the signs coming. Break it off if you see danger ahead. Or stay home and live as a middle schooler with a curfew." He says never once looking away from his phone screen.

We both look up to a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I call.

"It's me."

My eyes go wide at the sound of Tee's voice. I look to Bryce. He rolls his eyes and stands up and walks over to open the door.

Tee walks in and smiles at me. I just blink at him.

"I'm going to my room," Bryce says.

"Why? It's early."

"I have to FaceTime my man. He is being so sulky."

"How long will that take?" I ask him clearly grasping at straws.

Bryce shrugs, "Don't wait up." He says as he walks out the door and pulls it shut behind him.

Why not leave it open? Is he helping or sabotaging me?

A/N:🌹🌹🌹
**{Gateway Drug- Bebe Rexha}

"Hi." Tee starts.

I fist my hands in my lap. "Hi."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm good."

A long silence stretches between us. I stand up from the bed and pick up my brush from the dresser. I brush through my hair in agitation.

"Do you hate me?" He asks finally.

"No. Why would I?"

"You blocked me on literally everything. I considered sending you some money on cash app just to say hi."

I turn to him, "You're kidding?"

He shakes his head, "I missed you too much. Did you miss me?"

"I guess," I mutter.

Tee quickly closes the distance between us. He wraps his arms around me and buries his nose in my neck like he always has.

His big fingers spread out at the base of my back breaking my body out in goosebumps. I take a deep breath as his warm scent fills me and pools just below my belly button.

I hadn't realized how much I missed his scent.

I lay my cheek flat against his chest and listen to his heartbeat as he tightens his grip. I feel so tiny in his arms.

"Stop," I whine halfheartedly.

He feels too good. How can he feel so good when he isn't mine?

His large hand travels up my back. He takes hold of the back of my neck tilting me before taking possession of my lips. His tongue invades my mouth and my brain goes fuzzy.

No. Stop. I whine and pout inside my head but I can't seem to pull away.

His taste...is so good and before I know it I'm melting against him.

He lifts me off my feet and like always my legs wrap around him as he carries me to the bed. We fall against my pillows, comforter, and stuffed animals his hands already traveling beneath my clothes. My skin hums against his touch.

I can't stop, it feels too good.

FUCK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...
52K 2.8K 49
Nanon, The heir to one of the biggest mafia families of the country. Ruthless, cold hearted and arrogant but kind and loving to his loved ones. Ohm...
15.6K 846 28
Kristof has a girlfriend... And she's perfect. She's smart, pretty,... but she's not, well, HIM. But it's ok. Because HE is straight af. So there is...
230K 6.8K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...