Transmigrated as the terminal...

By Money_stealer

I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once playe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: (Damarius backstory)
Chapter 56: (Damarius backstory)
Chapter 57

Chapter 8

7.3K 231 33
By Money_stealer

I opened my eyes and looked at the chandelier hanging in the middle of the roof of this room.

My body felt light and all the pain I had previously felt has disappeared.

Ah.. It turns out that Damarius has good intentions. I should be thanking him...

I was about to separate my back from the bed but stopped when I felt a weight on my right hand.

I turned my face to the right and found a silver haired man sleeping on a chair, that I'm sure is not very comfortable, holding my hand.

He's Helios. He's not one of the capture targets, but Lavenia's loyal servant from childhood until Lavenia's last breath.

I still remember the story about Helios.

During the Q&A session, Helios fans asked the reason for Helios' loyalty to Lavenia.

One of the developers answered with a surprising fact.

The fact that Helios fell in love with Lavenia.

And they decided to publish the story about Helios a week after that.

It was told that Helios was the son of a baron. But unfortunately, when he was 7 years old, his parents were killed by a secret society formed with the aim of destroying the aristocratic system.

The territory held by the family became chaotic because their lord was gone.

Helios, who is the only child, is required to carry out the tasks that his parents should have done.

The king who heard this sent duke Alfaret, who happened to be with him, to take care of the baron's territory.

Duke Alfaret decided to take over and take care of the Helios family's territory, on the condition that Helios became a servant in his mansion.

Unfortunately, the maid who used to work under Lavenia pushed him to work without giving him a break.

Until one day, he walked towards the front gate through a large garden. On the way, he saw a little girl wearing a pink knee-length dress with 2 books in her hands.

The little girl ran and then fell down, her knees were bleeding.

Helios was about to help her but stopped because he saw the girl standing as if she was fine, even though tears were clearly welling up in her eyes.

Helios hid as the girl looked around.

After making sure the girl left, Helios looked at the place where there was blood on the ground with a book that seemed to be left behind.

He took the book with a note that read 'Lavenia Alfaret'.

Helios smiled, attracted by the girl's nature, because usually, all children her age would cry when they're injured until bleed.

Helios realizes, he just saw Lavenia, Duke Alfaret's 5 year old daughter, for the first time since he stepped foot in the mansion 3 months ago.

Since then Helios has always watched Lavenia, and he unwittingly fell in love with Lavenia after seeing all sides of Lavenia.

Lavenia, who feels that Helios is watching her, concludes that Helios is lonely and needs a friend.

So, she asked Duke Alfaret to make Helios his personal servant, since she also felt that she would be comfortable with a handsome young servant rather than a wrinkled old man.

Helios, who knew this, cheered in his head. He was happy that he could watch Lavenia up close, and what's more, his job as a personal servant was much easier than his job as a servant that serve everyone in the mansion.

Lavenia treated him like a friend, and never once scolded him, unlike the way she treated her other maids.

Helios was happy, because he thought he was special to Lavenia.

However, after the game starts, Lavenia begins to ignore Helios, and focuses on destroying the lives of 2 people who came from nowhere and destroys her life. They are Edelyn, the heroine, and Edelyn's mother.

Until that night, the night after the heroine's debutante, 2 weeks after Lavenia's failed debutante, Helios heard a sob from Lavenia's room.

From the open door, he saw Lavenia crying on her bed. His heart was sliced, seeing Lavenia who never showed her weakness, was crying alone.

Unconsciously, Helios walked over to Lavenia who was crying, then hugged her, and without hesitate stroked her hair.

He ignores the possibility of his behavior making him hated by her, he only focuses on calming the woman he loves.

Lavenia was surprised by Helios' treatment, but in the end returned the hug, making Helios a little surprised and happy.

A few moments later, Lavenia's sobs stopped and they both let go of their embrace.

Lavenia looked at Helios with sad looks, and like wise with Helios. "Helios.. You're not going to leave me like the others and choose the two of them right? Please don't let them take you from me.." Lavenia looked down and squeezed the red dress she was wearing.

Helios kneeled, took Lavenia's hand and kissed it. "Lady Lavenia Alfaret, I swear with my soul, I will stay by Lady Lavenia's side until death do me part from you. I promise you."

And the story changed, on the day Helios witnessed Lavenia coughing up blood and then fainting while they were returning from a party held by the marquis' daughter.

The doctor diagnosed that Lavenia had a rare disease that had been eating away her body since she was a child. And to make it worse, the cure has not yet been found.

This shocks Helios and make him promise to himself, he'd fulfill all Lavenia's wishes.

Until one day, Lavenia managed to poison Edelyn. And Lavenia ran towards Helios who was arranging flowers in her room. Her sudden hug for Helios make him stopped.

She's panic and told him about the poison things while crying in Helios embrace. She says she regrets doing it.

Helios who heard it, was silent, trying to process what is she talking about.

But it makes Lavenia more panicked. Suddenly Lavenia grabbed her chest and fell to the ground.

Helios was still silent, still digesting what's happening. Then he snapped out of his thoughts and kneeling then grabbed Lavenia who was looking in pain.

"Lady Lavenia?! Lavenia! What happened?! Is your heart hurt?! Please wait a minute, I'll call the doctor!"

Just as Helios was about to stand up, Lavenia held Helios' hand. "No.. Don't.. Please.. accompany me.. here.." Lavenia said breathlessly.

Helios panicked, then hurriedly lifted Lavenia onto her bed. Helios held Lavenia's hand and stroked her head. "Lavenia, please hold on, I'm just going to call the doctor for a bit. I promise it won't be long." Helios kissed Lavenia's hand which was originally white but became whiter like it has lose it's colour.

"He-lios.. so- cough sorry.. tha-nks.. for e-very cough things. I... lo-ve you.. Lio.." Helios was petrified. Lavenia took Helios' hand and kissed it with her bloodied lips. She smiled before finally closing her eyes and taking her last breath.

Tears started to fall from Helios' eyes.

"Lavenia.." Helios patted Lavenia's cheek, waiting for a response, but nothing happens.

He patted Lavenia's cheek again, this time a little bit fast. "Lavenia.. Please wake up and say it's not a lie..!" Helios voice was shaking.

He grabbed Lavenia's shoulder and shook her. "Lavenia!! Wake up! Don't leave me after saying that! That's cruel! Please wake up! Tell me you're not lying! Wake up!! Wake up!! Laveniaaa!!" Helios hugged Lavenia while crying.

Sigh.. Helios' life was sad indeed, his parents were killed, then he became a servant and a fallen Nobel.

Moreover the person he loves is ostracized to become someone that everyone consider evil, to make it complete she suffered from a rare disease and died before his eyes, in his arms.

If I were Helios, I would definitely curse this cruel world that those developers made.

I pat Helios' head lightly to not disturbing his sleep. But unfortunately he seems to feel it. He woke up and looked at me worriedly. "Lady Lavenia, could lady please sleep in the right position next time? Sleep in a sitting position isn't good. What if I don't come? You'll definitely feel ached all over when you wake up."

Helios... Sigh... I'm sorry... I took the body of the person you love...

I looked at Helios with a small smile. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

Helios sighed. "I hope lady won't do it again. I don't want lady to be in pain."

I smiled awkwardly then glanced at the window behind Helios and saw that the sky was already dark outside.

"Helios, you should go back to your room and rest. You must be tired after looking after me for a day- or two?"

Helios looked at me with a serious look. "This servant will never feel tired when taking care of Lady Lavenia. I'll rest after lady go back to sleep."

I sweat drop on the spot. "I just woke up you know? You should be the one who sleep. Look at those bags under your eyes, are you sure you're not tired? I'm sad to see you pushing yourself." I smiled wryly, feeling bad that I'm not Lavenia.

Helios hesitated a little for a moment, after that he sighed and stood up. "Well, I hope Lady Lavenia doesn't do anything that makes lady tired. I'll excuse myself then.. may Lady Lavenia have a good night."

I nodded and smiled. I watched Helios until he got out of here. After the door closed, I sighed.

I've never thought of this until now, but the developers are really mean to Helios...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 19K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
1.5M 43.4K 120
Liliana died by crossing the road while playing an otome game. When she opened her eyes to her utter sorrow she was transmigrated as the pitiful side...
1K 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
142K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...