𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

By miche_diggory

The Swan sisters have always mantained a good relationship, they tell each other their most intimate secrets... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟔. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛
𝟕. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝟖. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟗. 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚
𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟏. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥
𝟏𝟑. 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟒. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟏𝟖. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚
𝟏𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟏. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝟐𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲
𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟕. 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐋𝐢𝐞
𝟐𝟗. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟐. 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟓. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟑𝟔. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟖. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟑𝟖. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟗. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟒𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝟒𝟑. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟒𝟓. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝟒𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒𝟖. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟗. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟓𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟏. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟐. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟓𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
𝟓𝟓. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
𝟓𝟔. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟕. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟓𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝟓𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟎. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟏. 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
𝟔𝟐. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟑. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝟔𝟒. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟔𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟔𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟔𝟗. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟕𝟎. 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟕𝟏. 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟕𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟑. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟒. 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟕𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟔. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟕𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟕𝟗. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖𝟎. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟖𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝟑𝟏. 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲

1.6K 36 1
By miche_diggory

Many newborns finish killing the last conscious humans left. Riley walks past them until realising there's a girl hidden and away from everyone else. He approaches her to crouch at her height.

-W-What did you do to me? - The girl asks with difficulty by feeling a horrible burn in her throat. - I-I'm so...

-Yeah. I know. - Riley says, knowing the sensation. - We'll find you someone to drink.

-Mine! Go away! - A newborn yells while fighting with another vampire.

They start battling until one kills the other with just a punch in the head. The little girl lets out a terrified scream by seeing such a horrifying image.

-Just try not to get killed, will you? - Riley asks before standing up.

He takes Mackenzie's black lace dress out from his jacket and approaches it to his face to smell it.  He grins before looking around.

-I'm gonna need numbers. - He says while putting away the dress back in his jacket.

Riley walks throughout the whole place, watching the disaster that the newborns cause.

In Forks, specifically in the Swan house hold, Mackenzie finds herself laying on her bed along with Edward who tenderly caresses her cheek.

-I have to figure out what to tell Dad. - Mack whispers while enjoying the Edward's delicate touch on her cheek. - Why I won't be home for Christmases, and why I won't visit, why he'll never see me again.

-After a few decades, everyone will be dead and there won't be any problem. - Edward says, still caressing his girl's cheek.

Mackenzie closes her eyes and lightly shakes her head to get closer to him. Edward caresses the girl's head, calming her down. They stay silent for several seconds before she looks up to find his golden eyes.

-Why didn't you want me to be like you since the beginning? - The brown haired girl asks curiously.

-I know the concequences of the choice you've made. I've lived through it. And to let you suffer that... - The guy stay quiet, trying to push the image of Mackenzie suffering away. - You believe I have a soul, and I don't.

Mackeznie stays silent, expecting him to keep talking.

-But to risk yours, just for never having to lose you, that's the most selfish thing I'll ever do. - Edward assures. The girl gives her partner half a smile before leaving a tender caress on his cheek.

-I thought you'd say I wouldn't be warm, that I'd be too different, that I wouldn't smell the same. - She whispers, making Edward smile who shakes his head before taking his girl's cheek.

-You'll always be my Mackenzie. My beautiful angel. - Edward whispers before getting closer to her and kiss her lips delicately.

Mack returns the kiss but pulls away after a few seconds to rest her head on the guy's chest while closing her eyes.

-My Mackenzie, just less fragile. - Mackenzie smiles by his words and nods.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

-It's so pretty here. - Mackenzie says while looking around. - By the way, Alice has planned a big graduation party. And you're invited.

She turns around to look at Embry who looks away. The brown haired girl frowns, confused, so she pushes him teasingly for him to change his attitude.

-I wanted to do this differently. Smoother. But now I'm out of time. - Mackenzie gets in front of the guy, confused.

-What are you talking about, Embry? - The girl asks while the boy takes a step towards her firmly.

-You need to hear the truth, Mack, understand all your options. And you need to know that I'm in love with you. - The brown haired girl stares at him and starts shaking her head. - And I want you to choose me instead of Edward.

-Embry, I think you're confused. I don't... - Embry starts shaking his head angrily.

-I don't buy it. - Mackenzie frowns, confused.

-What don't you buy? That's how I feel. - She affirms.

-You know you feel something for me. You just won't admit it. - Mack starts walking backwards while shaking her head. - So I'm not giving up. I'm gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.

-Well, then you're not gonna have to fight for long. - Mackenzie rushes while crossing her arms angrily.

-Don't rush into it. I know you're afraid of changing your mind. - Embry says firmly.

-I will not change my mind. - Mackenzie says firmly while the guy takes a step towards her.

-You wouldn't have to change for me, Mack, or say goodbye to anybody. I can give you more than him. - Mack looks away from him. - He can't even kiss you without hurting you.

Embry takes her hand and places it over his chest, just where his heart it.

-Feel that? Human flesh, blood and warmth. - The brown haired girl shakes her head and tries pulling her hand away.

The guy decides to take Mackenzie's cheeks and kiss her. The girl doesn't return the kiss so she pulls away angrily. Mackeznie tries punching him on the face but he doesn't move at all.

-What the fuck is wrong with you?! - She asks furiously while moving from left to right, holding her hand.

-Mack. - Embry says worriedly, trying to approach her, but the girl gets away.

Mackenzie starts sobbing in pain and letting many tears out by feeling her hand numb.

Embry decides to drive her home for her to try and heal her hand. They both get out of the car at the same time as Edward parks his in front of the Swan residence.

Mack walks towards her house, watching how her hand shakes lightly and a part of her knuckles are red. Edward gets in front of Embry to push him angrily.

-If you ever touch her against her will again, I will kill you! - Edward screams. Mackenzie curses internally and tries separating them but it's impossible with her injured hand.

-Enough, don't do this here. - The girl begs, having a headache and increasing the injury in her hand.

-She's not sure what she wants! - Embry screams, challenging the vampire.

-Let me give you a clue! Wait for her to say the words! - Edward screams back.

-Fine! And she will! - Embry yells.

-That's enough, both of you! That was enough! - Mackenzie screams, once again, trying to separate them.

-Hey, easy, both of you. - Charlie says, separating both boys.

Bella and Jacob, confused, get out of the house by the scandal until the girl realises the state that her sister's hand is in.

-What did you do to her, Embry?! - She screams angrily, taking Mackenzie's injured hand but she curses because of the pain.

-What happened? - Charlie asks, confused.

-I kissed Mack. - Embry says, making everyone stay silent while the mentioned one looks down. - And she broke her hand. Punching my face. Total misunderstanding.

Charlie widens his eyes after hearing the boy's final words. He looks at his daughter, realising what Embry said is true.

-I'll take her with Carlisle. - Edward says, getting away from the werewolf.

The man nods and glares at Embry.

-You and I are gonna a talk. When you come back, I want you to tell me Dr. Cullen's exact words. - Charlie asks firmly.

The man grabs Embry by the arm, guiding him to the house. Jacob follows him while Bella stays with Mackenzie.

-I'll stay so that Dad doesn't go insane. Tell me everything when you return. - Mack nods slowly, trying to give her sister half a smile but it looks more like a grimace.

The oldest twin gets away from the youngest to enter the house. Mack looks back at Edward who immediately approaches her to take her injured hand very carefully. The brown haired girl sighs in relief by his cold touch which reduces the pain.

-I want to kill him. - Edward mumbles but the girl quickly shakes her head.

-Don't. It's already in the past. - She whispers in response.

Edward lifts up his free hand to caress Mackenzie's cheek to wip off every trace of tears from her face.

-Come on, Love. Carlisle has to revise your hand. - Mack nods and they start walking towards the vampire's car.

On their way to the Cullen house hold, Edward keeps holding Mackenzie's wound, slowly relieving the pain because of his temperature. The girl closes her eyes and tries clearing her mind to decrease the headache.

Bitch, yesterday I went to my grandpa's brother's anniversary party but the only thing I did was eating. I was so goddamn hungry.

Also, something that pissed me off this morning was that sombody started commenting in Lombard & Cullen words that would be better to describe in the chapters. Well, GUESS WHAT SHERLOCK, I ain't fucking Shakespeare and I don't speak perfect English.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 8.5K 44
The air is filled with death. Black filling her lungs. She had nothing keeping her here. Except the smooth smoke blowing from her throat. It forever...
57.8K 1.4K 42
The Quarter is quiet. Marcellus controls the vampires. The wolves live like outcasts in the Bayou. The Witches have a rocky peace with the vampires. ...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
124K 2.7K 18
"YOU'RE AN ANGEL, DARLIN" "OVERUSED LINE, COWBOY" 🌑 some souls are destined to collide. [jasper hale x oc] twilight top rankings: #1 in jaspercullen...