Bonten's Stripper๐Ÿ‹ || S. K...

By Haruichi_chi

๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 35

1.1K 17 8
By Haruichi_chi

•Party!!•

Y/n's Pov:

A day after.

Its morning and I am hanging out with Kakucho, co'z he said we'll do jogging, early in the morning.

I am quite in the mood to do so, so I agreed to hang out with him for awhile, co'z later at lunch, I'll go somewhere with Ran Haitani.

Kakucho is literally doing some stretching before he do some running.

While I just do the same as him, following what he do.

"How much longer do we need to do some stretching?" I asked "Why? You are tired already? Probably.... This is enough. Let's go!" He said and I just nodded.

I closed my Jacket and Run along with him.

_

After running a laps for hours, we finally decided to take a break.

Kakucho head to a Vending machine to get some water.

"Here." He passed me a Water bottle "Thanks." I sat on the bench with him as I hold the Water bottle. I opened it and drank it.

"Phew... I'm fully charged." I said, he smiled at me and said "That's great. Then shall we continue running-"

"Hey, We just took a break, you should relax too. Don't overwork yourself." I said with a pat on his back "O-okay...?" He sat there, rests his arms on his lap as he gripped onto the Water battle.

I rests my head on the Head of the bench and relaxed my body and sigh.

"Summer's comin' up." I said "Yeah... And Its gonna be so hot." He said "Damn... Time flies so fast, huh?" I said as I look at Kakucho, I fixed my Posture and Drank my Water again.

"I could feel the Summer coming... Its quite hot now."

"Well Its almost the end of the Spring, you should expect that to come." He chuckled d "Yeah, I didn't think of that." I chuckled.

And then we just stared at each other a few minutes.

Bruh- Say something.

"Uh... I- I think I'm okay to do more laps now." I said and got up, but suddenly Kakucho grabbed my Wrists, causes me to lool towards him. He was shocked to see my reaction and just let go afterwards.

"A-ahem... You are meeting with Ran at lunch, right? I think we should call it a day." He said as He stood up and was about to walk, I checked my phone and checked the time. "Eh? Why? I still have 3 hours left though...." I said, he look at me and said.

"Uh... Oh..."

"Are you pushing me away, Kaku...?" I asked "Huh? What do you mean-" I smiled at him and shake my head "No. Nothing, I- I'll go now. See you tomorrow." I said and walked off.

As I was walking out, I quite started to think about him.

"Its obvious he is pushing me away... I wonder what I did for him to act that way." I clenched onto my Water bottle and throw it away, in the Trashcan.

"Tch!"

I don't quite understand him sometime.. I don't want someone pushing me away without them telling me. I want him to talk to me about it that he doesn't like or he hates me now. Why do he have to act that way?

Because of my Anger I didn't even heard someone calling for me, not until someone grabbed my Wrists. And turn me on their way.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! It hurts you know?" An angry expression through their eyes... Mouth is blabbering some curses at me and Hand gripping on my wrists.

"I... I- I'm sorry. I didn't know what I did to make you angry." Its a man, He was angry at me "Huh? So you are playing dumb right now when you bumped onto me and my Coffee splash on the ground because of your reckless self?" He raised his brow at me as he crossed his arms on his chest "How dare you call me reckless....!?"

"Oh, now you are angry?? Supposed to be the one who is angry right now! How dare you talk back with that small mouth of yours, you bitch!" He slapped me.

I shoved my hand on wherein he slap me. And look at him.

"What? Now you are glaring at me!? You didn't really learn your lesson, huh-"

"Excuse me sir, but how dare you slap a woman infront of me? Do you wish to die?" Someone grab the Man's wrists and glared at that guy "H-huh? Who t-the hell are you?" He stuttered "Please, I'm trying to get some fresh air... So just vanish before I could slit your throat, cut your fingers off and display those in the Museum." It said, and the guy who slapped me ran away.

"F-fuckers!" He yelled.

The guy sigh as he put his hand on his pocket.

"Are you okay, Miss? Next time you encounter guys who acted that way, you should either Run or Die." He sighs "Come on, don't hide your face. I need to check if he slapped you hard." He helped himself, shove of my hair aside.

"Huh?"

"Eh?"

"Ugh... Seriously, I didn't expect to see you here, Shrimp." He said as he rolled his eyes and crosses his arms on his chest "Wait- you are.... You are that- M-minhyuk's Twin Brother. Oh! That big annoying ass guy!" I said "Ugh... I can't believe I have to meet you here. And Its annoying already. Also, I have a name." He said "Minho, Minho, Han Minho. Idiot." He says.

"Ah.. Now I remember that."

"Ha... I can't believe how weak you are. Next time I'm telling you, you should just Run off. That guy is drunk, you know. He slapped you. And also I think you kind of... Ugh- Nevermind, Its your fault, you didn't even apologize for bumping onto him." He said as he started complaining.

"Um.. I'm sorry.."

"Now you are apologizing to me. I look like a villain now. Tch."

*Ring ring*

"Ha... She's contacting me again..." He sigh and answered the call.

"What?...... Huh? I won't be attending the party its such a waste of time. Also, I told you stop contacting me. I'll block you right away." He said and end the call.

"Now. I gotta go. I hate to say this but you should take care of yourself, you don't know you might encounter someone like him too. So be careful.. I- I'm only saying this because you are my Brother's Friend, and you like him." He said and was about to walk off.

I stopped him as I spread my arms.

"What the hell? How do you know about that!? Did your sister told you that!?" I asked as I pointed at him "Ugh... You sure is annoying as hell..." He rolled his eyes and was about to walk off again but I stopped him again "Tell me! I'll fuckin' kill you if you don't tell me how did you know about that!"

"Ugh... Stop being so loud. Okay, okay. *Sigh* You are so loud as hell that I just happened to hear your Conversation with my Sister. You didn't even Whispered at her or whatever, even if you did Whispered at her. Your voice is just so loud thag maybe my Brother would also heard it." He said "*Sigh* Please.... Don't tell you brother about it." I said "Huh? Why would I?" He asked.

"Well I don't trust you. You hate me, I hate you. So why would I be trusting someone I hate?"

"Tsk. Its none of my Business. Also, I don't have any reason to blurt out your secrets." He said and sigh again "So let me go now."

"You promise not to tell him! Okay?" I said "I.. I told you I won't!" He said "Tell me you promise!"

"This is childish.... Ugh... Y-yes... I p-promise.." He said and I was relief.

But even if he did say that its a Promise, I still will do anything for him to keep it as a Secret, I can't just trust him when I just hate him so much.

_

Its almost Lunch, I head home earlier to change my Clothes after Taking a half-bath since I smell like a sweat.

And now.. I'm fresh.

I am waiting for Ran today in somewhat a Cafe.

I don't know why he suddenly called out for me. And I don't know what will we doing for today. I'm just quite bored of just going to mall for shopping. Also eating in a Restaurant can gain tons of weight and I hate it.

Finally after waiting, Ran finally arrived.

"Hey." He said as I got up to greet him "Hey. So what are we gonna do today?" I asked "Firstly, Let's have a lunch-"

"I told you I don't wanna gain weight for today. I need to do some diet and all." I said "Y/n. You are acting as if you've gain tons of weight. Also don't say you've gained weight. We don't really care if you gained weight or whatever. You should just take care of your health, don't try killing yourself just because you hate to gain weight. Eating is a priority." He said "Awe~ But even so-"

"If you said another thing about gaining weight, I'll fuckin' kill you." Okay, I'm scared.

"Now. Let's eat a lot~"

"R-ran....."

_

We ate some Lunch and after that we watched movies.

And played in an arcade.

_

"I enjoyed it for today. Thanks." I said, he drop me off before 12am, co'z he have to go outside the country and will be gone for a week.

"Nah, I have really had a chance to spend some time with you. Now, I need to go now." He said, and gave me a Peck on my Lips.

"If you felt like you want to lose weight, Not eating for a day won't solve that and that'll just make you sick. Just make sure to do work out with Kakucho, he can help you." He patted my head and winked at me "Bye, See you soon."

"Take care."

"I'll definitely see you as soon as I get back here." He said and get inside his car and drove off.

I head inside the Apartment building and get inside the Elevator. The elevator door was about to close but someone stick out their Hands. And it opened again.

I saw Minho and just felt annoyed, but since he saved me earlier and forgot to even say 'Thank you' because I kind of hate to say thank you to the guy I hate. I think I'll take this chance to thank him.

"You again?" He coldly asked.

As expected he also hate me this~ Much!

He get inside the Elevator and went to the other side of the Elevator.

"I hate the fact that I need to get used to bumping with you... Like- I didn't even know you live here." He said "Oh come on...-"

"Shhh... Please don't speak, I am already annoyed. Hearing you speak is much more.... Annoying."

"Hey! Do you hate me that much to be saying that? Well guess what, I also hate you and hate the fact you moved here." I replied, I don't wanna lose to this guy "Well you hate me too, so don't act as if you wanna be friends with me." He said "I am not acting as if I wanna be friends with you. Asshole."

"Tch.. You talked. I hate it.." He said.

"Ugh... Come on-"

*Elevator stops*

"Huh? Oh god!" I said as I slowly crouched myself "What the hell? Is Elevator stopped?" He pressed some buttons but the door didn't even open.

"Great... I'm stuck with you." He said with a sigh.

"Come on, I hate you so much too you know. But also I need to thank you co'z you saved me earlier." I said "I don't need a Thanks from you." He said "Ugh... Come on..." I muttered.

I don't wanna argue for awhile.

"I'm gonna call the guards here." I said "Eh? My phone died...."

"Useless." He said and opened his phone, He was calling someone. And then suddenly he shut it off.

"So...?" I asked "Uh...." He mumbled "What?" I asked "When will the Guards gonna fix this?" I asked "...."

"Ha... I knew it, you were acting as if you called them. You don't have any contact of the Guards right?" I chuckled "Tsk."

"You are also useless." I said.

"Shut up."

_

We spent an hours not talking or doing anything.

I can't even let him contact the guards since I don't memorize the Phone number of them.

....

We spent until 1 am not talking with each other.

Ah! I was quite wondering why no one is helping us... I think I know why is that...

I look up on the Buttons and saw the Emergency button!

I got up and pressed a button, an Emergency button.

"Ahem... H-hello? We are stuck here inside the Elevator... And um... We need your help." I said.

"What the? You didn't even said something about the emergency button." He said "Welp isn't it kind of your fault too? Because of you panicking and just pressing some buttons, you didn't even bother reading the Emergency Button."

He didn't replied, yep he is dumb. A dummy.

_

We didn't spoke again, not until.

.....

"Hey." I broke the silence and didn't even look at me. I am pissed off but whatever.

"Okay. Don't look at me, whatever. But I have a question. How come you act as an angel earlier but right now you are like a Demon." I said "D-demon? What the... Ha... That's not your business. I could do whatever I want." He said coldly.

"Why do you have to be so mean. You know what, I guess its your fault that I hate you. Because if don't act as a cold person, I would maybe like you as a friend." I said "Its not my fault I act this way. Also I don't need you to like me, I don't need your opinion." He said.

"Oh come on.... I wanna be friends."

"No you don't. You hate me and you admitted it. You wanna be my Friend because you like my Brother." He said "Well-"

*Elevator door opening*

"I'm very sorry for rescuing you guys so late." They said.

And He got up.

"No, Its fine." And he walked off.

"Are you okay, Miss?" They asked and I nodded "Yes." I said ant thanked them before Leaving.

I head to my Room, all exhausted.

"I didn't even got a chance to continue my sentence. Probably he just hate me that much." I mumbled as I removed my Shoes.

After that I took a shower and after changing I sleep.

_

A week later.

I've been quite hanging out with Minhyuk Lately. I haven't and probably don't have any courage or plan to even confess.

I also still have an Affair with those Executives. But since they're busy I don't have any chance to hang out with them. So I spent my time spending time with Minhyuk.

"I'm very sorry for um... You know, bothering you." I said.

We were having a drink inside my House.

"Nope. Its fine, I don't have any work for today. So I have a lot of time for a drink again." He smiles.

Okay, please stop it. I'm gonna die.

"A-ahem... Please your smile is just so precious." I said without thinking "Eh?"

"Huh? I- um.. I think I'm dwrunk~" You are embarrassing yourself again "Ahaha.. I think I find it cute whenever you are drunk. Because you are honest, Y/n-san." He said "Minhyuk-san, stop that compliment you are giving me butterflies." I said with a laugh.

"I think I should invite your Sister." I said "Oh, yeah. Sure." He said and got up "Eh? I'll go get her." I said "Its fine." He said "O-okay..."

He went outside and invited his Sister, Minji.

But I was shock to see Minho with them.

"Eh...?"

"Huh? Why is she here?" He asked "That's rude, Minho. This is her Apartment, you know." Minhyuk and Minji said "I knew that this is weird... When I was in her doorway. I'm heading home." Minho said. As he was about to head outside.

But then the door opened.

Huh? Who would.....

Rindou was standing in the Doorway, infront of Minho.

"Huh? Who are you?"

But luckily Rindou is wearing some wig.

"I am no one. And please step in, 'cause I'm heading out now." Minho coldly said and head out "Ugh... I invited him so that you guys can get along...." Minhyuk mumbled.

"R-rin- I mean... Rinrin! You are here~? What're you doing here? I thought you are still in England!"

"R-rin rin? Um... You got visitors?" He whispered and I nodded "Sorry. I came in here for no reason. I just wanna drop this one. That's a champagne. I don't have any choice but to give it to you. Ran's friend came back in here and bought tons of champagne for no reason. And I gotta give this to you." He put the three boxes of Champagne on the table.

"This is a lot..." I replied "Yep.. Sorry. You guys can drink this with your friends. I gotta go. Enjoy!" He said and head out.

I look at those two and there's smiles with their faces.

"Great! We have champagne!"

"Yeah!" Minji shouted.

_

A month later:

And Its summer already, The hotness is just....

I am dancing infront of those Executives, right now since Its my job and I've been doing it for a Year now.

Afterwards, I am planning to go home but Ran held my hand out if nowhere.

And dragged me inside his car, Kissed me hard.

"Hnhg......" He pulled back after. As he slowly removed my clothes.

"I think Sanzu put the best scar." He smirked as he lowers his head to my Chest and started kissing where my Scar were.

I let out a moan as he was kissing my Chest, slowly and gently he removed my Bra.

"Hngg.... T-this is so s-sudden, Ran.. You should've told me before doing this..." I said as I began to tremble from the pleasure he gave me while he was licking my breast.

"Have you experienced Car sex?" He  whispered "H-hmm.... With Rindou?" I said "How many times?" He asked "A lot of times...(Didn't put in the Series)."
I replied with a moan.

"Let's do it at the backseat." He said and I nodded, I am now half naked. My skirt were still there.

We moved to the back of his car and continued to make out there.

He removed my Skit and so do my Panties.

He slowly lowers himself with a smirk written on his face.

And so all of a sudden I could feel the tongue of Ran inside me. And he is eating me right now.

"Hnggg~ ugh....!" I kept on trembling whenever he move his tongue inside me....

"Shh... No noises, Y/n. If you don't want us to get caught." He whispered as then placed a hickey on my Thighs.

He kissed it while he removed his Suit——toss it on just wherever.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Slowly and gently he pulled out his dick.

"Gosh....." I muttered and he chuckled "What? You missed it already? We did it a week ago." He said "Nah... I think it changed." I chuckled "Damn."

He fingered me before he get inside me.

Afterwards, he put two fingers inside my mouth, so that I don't really make lots of weird noises.

"Fuck.." He said, He thrusts inside me. And so I received the pleasure.

I could hear him groan and moan as he slowly moves in and out, and so do I. I moaned while his fingers were roaming inside my mouth.

He thrusts gently as he grips his other hand on my Hair.

*Panting*

"Ha... Ha.... R-ran.. Hnghh~ Ah! Gah~ Ha..... Hngghh~....."

Its already summer and its way too hotter than usual... His sweat keeps on dripping onto my Skin. His other hand gripping into my Hair. And his other hand——fingers were inside my mouth, Roaming and playing with my Tongue as he keeps on Thrusting deep inside me. I could feel it.... The hotness... The pleasure I received... Ugh... Hng... This is turning me on.

My hands were wrapped onto his neck.

Him inside me is just way too good that I kept on puling him deeper.

"Fuck... Its kind of tight... Y-you are gripping onto me." He said "Ha... I- I can't help it.. Ugh.... Ran~" I shoved my hand on his cheeks and rub my thumb on his cheeks.

"Faster and Harder... Please~"

"You ask for it." He whispered.

"Eh?"

Its growing....!?

"Ugh~ Hnggg...."

Ran then pulled his fingers out of my mouth and covered my Mouth.

"Don't keep moaning or you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He smirked and I nodded.

I bit onto his hand to not make any small noise.

And so he thrusted inside me——Faster and rougher.

"Fuck... I think I'm near." He said, while he removed his other hand on my hair. He grunts and thrusts one last time.

And pulled out.

*Panting*

"I think you've improved, huh." He said as he kept on wiping his own sweat, I stare at the back of his body and leaned near him to hugged him, on his back.

I leaned on his back, wrapped my arms on his neck and Look at him from behind.

I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him once he looked at me. And we made out.

"Hmm.... Did I?" I pulled back and asked and he nodded "Yeah... That was good, let's do it again?" I smirked at him and shrug "I don't know. Do you want to do another round?"

"Let's do 10 more rounds."

"T-that's.... Rough."

I don't think I'll be able to walk after that.

_

A week later.

I was invited by Minji to go to a party, since we were kind of close neighbors-friends.

She said that-

"Its my Father's Birthday party. You should come a long with me. I'll introduce you to them as a Close friend of mine~"

"Eh? But..."

"Come on!"

_

Its today. His father's Birthday party. Which means... I'll be able to see Minhyuk again.

Welp we were hanging out almost everyday so I kept on seeing his face. But that doesn't mean I don't like it.

Since Its their Father's Birthday party, I guess I'll be meeting that jerk again.

But I don't really care. So... Let's just go and change.

I was about to go to the bathroom to take a bath, but someone knocked.

I opened the door just to see Minho.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" I asked coldly as I crossed my arms "I didn't expect you to come. Aside from your Sister and Brother." I added, he looked at me and judge me head to toe and offered me something.

"I hate to be doing this. But Minji asked me to so I don't have any more choice. She's mad. Here." He said and frowned.

"Go. Grab this hurry. I need to go back to my apartment." He said "You are dramatic, your apartment is literally there." I said and pointed at the side of the wall.

"Tch. Tch. Grab it or throw it. But don't you dare throw it. Minji bought this for you, so you have to take a better care of that." And he places the paper bag on the ground and head inside his apartment, banging the door.

"What the hell is wrong with him..." I grabbed the Paper bag and look at what is inside it.

I checked it out and saw a beautiful dress.

Seriously... Minji didn't have to give me something like this. I have tons of clothes inside my closet to wear in the Party, Why do she have.... To buy me something so precious...?

"Literally I'll contact her." I called Minji as I was inside the bathroom, taking a bath. And we had conversation.

"Why do you have to buy me such a precious dress?" I asked "Why? You don't love it? I didn't really have any choice, Y/n-san. I just happened to be roaming around the city and saw that dress, and Definitely reminds me of you for some reasons. So I bought it without your consent." She chuckled.

"Seriously... Buying me some stuff even though you are aware I have tons of dresses."

"Well I am indeed confident that you'll look good with it. Oh yeah, I'll be there before 6 pm. The party starts at 7pm so I'll be picking you at around 5 pm." She said "Okay. See ya."

"Yup, see you." And she hang up.

_

Yup... This is rather too much for me..

But anyways I wore it.

_

She said that we needed to wear a dress cause I forgot the reason.

_

She finally arrived and she pick me up.

"Yay! You look so great! I told you!" She said "Um... I think I lool like the one who held the Party.." I replied "Nah.... Just look what I'm wearing right now. Since my father is an Old fashioned guy, he wants to have like a Party like in the Fairy tales. You know like he is the King throwing a ball party." She replied "Wow... You look like a princess." I said

She's wearing this kind of outfit.

"I think this is too much too..." She chuckled "Well you look great you know."

"Well you too! So~ Let's go." She said and drove off.

_

As we were heading to the party we were having a conversation.

"So? Did my Brother asked you out for the Ball date?" She asked, teasingly "Huh? Ball date? Do we need to?" I asked "Yup. You need to dance with someone, you know." She replied "Uh... No? And I wasn't expecting that to come." I replied.

"Well that's strange... He told me he have already a date and he already asked someone.. So I assumed it was you."

"W-well...."

"My other Brother won't be coming, I don't know what is wrong with that guy. He said he doesn't want to come. I even forced him to come with me. But he refused." She said "Oh... He looks like he is so annoyed earlier. I wonder why.." I said "Hmm... Well I think I realized it now." She chuckled.

"And why is that?"

"I think he is sick. Yesterday I visited his inside his apartment and he was literally covering himself with a Blanket even tho its already summer. So I checked him out and realized he is very sick and he is burning up. I told him to go to doctor and he said yes. But I think he didn't go to doctor." She said with a sigh.

"You know, My brother Minho is very annoyed whenever its summer. He hates summer. And whenever its summer, he would get sick. Minho-oppa is very kind but he is just so cold. But deep inside he is very loving whenever there's a kids or Small animals. He loves small creatures and think he should protect them." She smiled.

"I think he is just hiding all his feelings ever since he was betrayed by his Ex-Girlfriend. So... Please don't get too angry whenever he is like that. He doesn't show his emotions and is good at lying about himself telling that he is fine even tho I sometimes saw him crying alone. He is.... He just prefer to deal with his own problems than share it with anyone. I hope you don't hate him that much..." She added.

Oh.... I guess people who tend to be so mad everyday is a good person after all...

"I see.... I felt guilty after hearing that." I chuckled "Ahaha. Me too~ At first... I really hate him because he just don't show his emotions towards me or to anyone. But I guess he just prefer doing it alone, even though it kills him sometimes."

"People tend to keep their Problems on their own because they don't want people to think they are overacting about their problems, Even though Its kills them everyday. They just don't want to be dramatic infront of the people they trust." (Author-san don't know what she tryna say) I said and she nodded "Yep. Now. Let's go? We've arrived." She said and I nodded "Let's go."

And we head out.

_

We head inside the Venue. And just by stepping in, you could see how expensive ever people inside this Venue.

"Oh wow...." The Huge Venue were filled of something unexplainable things. And its bright, the light is very good also. The designs were very like the one you could see in a Manhwa. The ballroom in every Fantasy and Very old fashioned.

"This is so cool...." I mumbled and Minji looked at me "I know right? I told you." She said as she clings her arms on my Arms "Lets go~ Lets party until we get tired." She added and dragged me to the Crowd.

They didn't wait us for too long and in fact, they started the party and everyone enjoyed it.

Mr. Han entered the Room afterwards and the Crowd began to clap when he appeared.

One by one they greeted him.

I was here watching the crowd from the side of the Venue, Drinking some wine to enjoy this party. I don't know anyone here aside from the Siblings I am quite close with.

"The crowd is pretty big, don't you think?" Minji asked "Yup.... Its so overwhelming...." I replied "Yeah, yeah. But I am quite used to it-"

"Minji-san! Here you are! I've been searching for you..." A girl who was wearing a dress came to approach us, as she was panting nonstop.

"Lori, Why are you here?" She asked, putting her glass of wine on the Table "W-wait.. Let me catch my breath first.."

A while later.

...

"Phew... Ha... Minji-san, Your father were searching for you. You need to go with him to help him greet the Guests." She said, finally calming down "Eh? What about Brother?" She asked.

"Apparently Minhyuk-san is not picking his phone.... But his butler was with him and told us that they'll be coming here. But they're still stuck in the traffic. And also, Minho-san is not here... He called your Parents and told them he was sick. So he can't come for today... I guess that's what he said." She replied.

"I- I see... Then.." Minji looked at me "What? *Chuckles* You should go. I'll be here if you need me." I said and she nodded and left with the girl named, Lori.

*sigh*

"I should probably just eat some of these delicious desserts..." And so I started picking some desserts, and drank my Wine.

_

A while later, I saw Minhyuk entered the Venue. And he go to his father. I could see him from a far, smiling so bright.

Afterwards the Guests were told to eat their dinner now. And so I ate.

I was kind of shy to go to any tables and eat with some of the guests, so I am here standing and eating my food. While the plate were place on the Dessert table.

"Ha... This pasta is so good... I wonder if Minhyuk and Minji is eating right now... I look like a loner here." I mumbled and eat more.

After eating my Dinner, I drink some wine co'z it taste so good.

_

After that, I head outside to search for Minhyuk, because I saw him heading out in here, in the Garden. Its already dark so maybe I'll be having a hard time to find him.

And also, since I've eaten a lot of food. I'l need to go and digest this food inside this tummy.

I continued to look for him, 'cause this garden is just so.. Big and the light were kind of not that bright so I'll literally gonna have a hard time looking for that guy.

I bit my lower lip and chew it, and sigh.

"Ha.... I wonder where did he go. I wanna give him the Present I have for his dad...." I sighed again, I saw a Bench near me and sat there for a while.

"I don't even have any night vision, god... This is so annoying...." I mumbled.

I sighed and look up at the skies.

"Hmm.... There's no any stars to see... I guess It'll rain later on." I stood up and continued to look for him.

I gripped onto the Present I am holding as I continue to search for him.

You wonder why I didn't give this present to Minji to give it to her Dad? Well... Because The Present that I bought were left inside her Backseat, so I need to go get it because I forgot about it. Its quite big 'cause I bought his dad this kind of thing.

_

"Ha.... Where the hell is he-" All of a sudden, I heard a laugh and chatting voice so I head there. I just walk towards it and saw two person there.

A guy and a girl.

My eyes widened in shock to see who it was and Its Minhyuk... With a girl he was laughing with. And he seemed so happy...?

I clenches onto the Present I am carrying.

My heart aches more when I saw the Girl leaned near him and kissed his lips.

"I love you..." She said and he chuckled "Me too."

I-

"I..." I want an explanation... He said he was... He was single, but... Since when did it end?

I wanna cry... I wanna shout... And I want to just- cry.... But there's no tears to even cry out.

I stood there and watch them, falling in love.

I can't even do anything, I can't just go and fight just because of myself, being selfish... I don't wanna fight just because I love him..

All of a Sudden, I kind of feel like leaving this place. I bit my lower lip, trying to calm myself down, as I watch them there, kissing... Infront of me.

I suddenly felt like someone is besides me. So I look who it was... And It shocked me to see Minho, watching his Brother kissing with someone too.

I chuckled softly and looked down. As I gripped onto my chest and then heard a noise.

The gift fell on the ground. And it snaps me from even thinking about what is happening here.

I pick the gift and look at Minho and grabbed Minho's Arms and drag him out somewhere in the bush, before they could even look at our direction because they noticed it.

I covered his mouth with my other hand and shush him.

"S-shh...." I whispered and he looked so shocked.

"That was weird, I'm sure I heard something fell...." The woman's voice said and Minhyuk didn't even replied.

"Let's just go inside." He said "Yes, we should head inside now. Its gonna rain tonight.." She replied and we heard them walk out.

But even though they left, I was still here shutting Minho's mouth down... While my brain were all blank.

I can't think of something.... I just crouch there and look at the ground as I was covering Minho's mouth.

"Y/n...." He mumbled but I didn't spoke.

_

Author's point of view:

"Y/n.... They're already gone." Minho said, Y/n was left silence. Didn't even bother to reply.

Head empty.

"Oi, What the hell-" He was about to remove Y/n's hand but then suddenly a tears coming from Y/n's eyes fell on her cheeks.

"O- oi.... You can't be serious right now..." He sigh.

"Tsk."

She's really crying right now..... He thought to himself.

He shove his hand in his hair and and hissed again.

"C-come on... Please don't cry." He stutter.

*sobbing*

"Ugh great.... She's not even listening to me..."

Minho grabbed something inside his pockets and offered it to Y/n.

"Here. Use my handkerchief to wipe t-those tears." He said and she look at it for a second and grabbed it "T-thank you." She bit her lower lip as she look down, wiping her tears.

.....

*sobbing*

"You know... I don't also know that He have a Girlfriend. So I was shocked that he texted me earlier about her..." He said.

She look at on him, still tears were falling on her cheeks. As she listen to him.

"He asked me earlier why I was not here and I told him I was sick. And he replied I should rest, and then I asked him if he asked you out to be his date for tonight. And it shocked me what he said next.... He... he told me that his date was not you... So I ask who he was with.. And he said that...."

"Its his Girlfriend.... And after that he didn't replied."

*Plip, plop* (A sound effect🤩 just think of it as the Rain haven't poured a lot of raindrops yet😘 XD XD)

Her eyes widened in shock and forced a Smile. She opened her mouth and asked.

"Is that the reason why you came here, even though you are sick...?" She bitterly smiles as she stood up.

"Thanks... I felt better now. I- I'll.... Wash your handkerchief and give it back to you." And she left.

And so the Rain poured heavily....

_

To be continued.....

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

I just wanna tell u guys that I am not good at making an emotional scenes, so Its cringe and I'm aware of that]

If u guys are wondering wut Minji's face is. Here-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 62 11
Fifteen years ago, Takemichi, Smiley, Angry, Mitsuya and some others disappeared. Mikey created Bonten and what happened when twenty four teenagers s...
54 0 4
You are a hostess by day and a skilled vigilante at night. After various crimes have been occurring in Tokyo, You want to find out more about the cri...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
28.2K 771 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...