Bonten's Stripper๐Ÿ‹ || S. K...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Haruichi_chi

๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 33

1.3K 25 7
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Haruichi_chi

•Han Minhyuk•

Y/n's Pov:

December 24, Christmas Eve.

_

I'm laying on my Bed, staring——zoning out——on the Ceiling.

*sigh*

What do I do this Christmas eve? I'll probably just sleep co'z every one of the Bonten executives is out for a mission.

"I'm fuckin' bored right now....!" I mumbled as I roll over to the side of the bed.

I just wanna spend my Christmas eve with a lot of fun and spending with it with someone. Just someone, so that we could wait until Christmas day... I wanna cry..

"I'll just go somewhere and do shopping! Yep. Its not as if I'll die with boredom." I said, I got up. Head to the Bathroom to take a shower, Changed my clothes and done.

I get my Purse and Get my Car keys. Turn the Lights off and after putting a heel, I opened the door and tomy shock, someone was infront of my Door——was about to Knock.

"Uh.....?" He muttered, I stared at him, judge him from head to toe. And look back again at hid face.

"Umm? Who're you?" I asked, all confused "And What are you doing infront of my Apartment...? A-are you a stalker or something!??" I asked.

He shakes his head quickly and lift his two hands. He denied it.

"N-no. Please don't call a police. I am not a Suspicious person at all." He says. "That's what suspicious people would say." I said "I promise, I am not..." He massage his temple and sigh.

He was wearing something fancy and expensive.

He was wearing a turtle neck inside his Dark blue Cardigan. Also he was wearing a Circle kind of Glasses. His hair is dark black.... He also have a coat on his arms. He have a Mole on the Right side of his eyes.

Not gonna lie but he is handsome and smell expensive~

-he wearing this-

_

"Then What are you doing infront of my Apartment..?" I asked, as I wear my Jacket.

-Literally wearing this kind of outfit-

"I... I think I'm lost.." He said with a sigh again "And why is that?" I asked "H-huh? What do you mean...?" He asked "I mean why'd you think you're lost? Where the heck are you even heading?" I asked "I was sure it was around here, her Apartment. She just sent me the number of her apartment and It had the same number as yours." He scratched the back of his head.

"Eh? Are you even sure?"

"Yes.. I actually read it over and over again and I kept on knocking at your door. Do you perhaps have a roommate?" He asked, I shake my head and replied "No, I don't have any. I live alone." Probably the most honest and most dangerous answer.

"I see... My apologies for the disturbance."

"No, It is fine. I'm about to head out too so don't worry about it-"

"Oh? Oppa! I've been waiting for you. How come you are in someone's house?" A Girl from behind pulled the Cardigan of the guy.

Oppa...? I think I'be heard that before. Is that some kind of words the Korean girls say to their Older brothers...? Are they Korean..?

The girl notices me.

"Ah? What're you doing in here, Oppa? Why're you here??" She asked to the guy "You sent your apartment number earlier and It says 299." He said "Eh? But I totally sent you that my Apartment number is 289." she replied "Check your phone."

"Uh..!? Oh no! I'm very sorry!!" She apologized and bow non-stop "Ahaha... No, It is fine." I said "I just move in here, I'm very sorry. Miss....?"

"Uh.. Y/n."

"I see, I'm truly sorry for the disturbance, Ms. Y/n." She said again "Yes.. It's fine." I chuckled.

And they walked out after apologizing.

*Speaking in Korean (Probably nagging)*

I sigh and head off.

The girl I saw earlier, Her age is like at around 20 or something younger...? Her brother seems like the same age as me.

I was about to head out when then I forgot about my Wallet?!

I ran as Fast as I can even though I'm wearing a Heels, I went up to my Apartment floor. I then stopped running when I bumped on someone.

"Agh-....! I'm sorry- Eh?" I bumped onto the Guy who I met earlier, He look down at me and said "It's fine."

"Uh...."

"What is it?" He asked "I'm- Excuse me, please...?" I said "Oh? I'm sorry." He walk to the other side, I was about to open my door, but I turned around and Opened my mouth to say something.

"Uh..?"

"Yes?" He asked, I gulped real hard since I'm nervous around Handsome and hot guys "Are you perhaps busy?" I asked "No?" He replied "Then... Do you maybe wanna have a drink with me? It's fine if you don't want to." I said.

He thought about it for a minute and then replied.

"I would want to." He smiled, I can't help myself but smile since Its like the first time I invited someone to hang out with me. And It is a fuckin' stranger.

"Just a minute." I said and head inside my Apartment, get my Wallet and head outside.

"Shall we go?" I asked and he agreed.

_

We head to the beach, and It is snowing real hard.

We bought a Beers and Drank it.

"So? Why do you wanna have a drink with me?" He asked softly "I don't know? I just happened to be bored and don't have anyone to hang out with." I said "I see."

"Umm.. Quick question, How long have you've been living here in japan?" I asked "I've been living here ever since I was 10 years old. My sister just moved in Here a year ago, she just decided to move out and find an apartment for herself yesterday." He said "Oh.. No wonder she have a Korean accent while speaking japanese." I chuckled.

"Yep."

"Umm... So? What do you do for a living?" I asked "I owned a Restaurant? And my Father are somewhat a Businessman." He said "Oh, So that's why the first time I saw you is that you smell hella rich." I jokingly said "I'll take that as a Compliment." He chuckled.

I sip on my Beer and asked a question again.

"Your name?" I asked "Han Minhyuk. I am 27 years old." He said as he sip on his beer, while he admire the Ocean "Han Minhyuk? Oh... That's some.. Strange name to me. But I'll say that's some good name." I said "Thanks. How 'bout you? Your name?" He asked.

"Hmm... Y/n." I said "Full name?" He asked. I sip on my beer and replied.

"I don't really like my Surname but... Its Myoga. The funny thing about it is that the meaning of that is Ginger." I chuckled "Haha... That's funny." He laughed softly.

"What do you do for a living?" He asked.

That made me gulped real hard. I don't even know what to reply.

So I stayed quiet as I drink my Beer. Opened another Can of beer and sip on it.

"Don't laugh." I said.

He was confused and just nodded.

"I'm a stripper." I laughed at myself "Eh??" He asked and I nodded "F-for real?" He asked "Yup." I replied.

I covered my face all of a sudden because I'm kind of embarrassed by what I just revealed to a stranger.

I hid myself as I could feel his speechless self.

"U-uh... I don't know what to say.. I didn't expect that to come." He said, sipping on his beer "That's why I told you not to laugh."

"But you are the one who laughed at yourself." He said calmly, I stopped hiding myself and looked at him on his eyes "Did I? Well It's myself. But I'll understand if you laugh." I said "I won't laugh. And Why would I?"

"Because... To some people they'll ended up laugh. It's just... I'm used to it." I got up and told him that.

"They'll just ended up saying I'm a whore or whatever. But it doesn't matter cause I also consider myself as A Whore~" I laughed, as I got down the Stairs where we were sitting. I'm on the sand now. By the way I take off my heels and put it on the Stairs.

"But you chose that job. They shouldn't insult you. Also A stripper gained quite a lot of money, They should respect such a hard job." He said "Yep. Quite hard."

Because I'm working as a Stripper of the one and only Dangerous Criminal Organizations In Japan, Its hard co'z I Almost died because of that Sanzu.

It's snowing hard and The Wind is also breezing cold winds.

"Pwah! So cold...!" I said as I rub my hands on my Arms.

"Gosh... I think I'm drunk. I drank quite a lot of beer-" Suddenly, Someone put a Coat on my Shoulders and tap them.

I look at my back and saw Minhyuk at the Back. He have this calm expression and vibe. I look up to him and smiled, turning around to face him.

"Its warm....." I said, he smiled back at me and held my Wrists——and head back to the stairs where we were drinking.

"Let's continue our Conversation." He said, All of a sudden I felt quite embarrassed of myself.

"Aren't you think of me as a Slut too? Aren't you disgusted by me...?" I look down as I was twirling my drink "I am not? I don't see any problem of being a stripper." He said softly.

I love how the way he talk and the vibe he gives off. He is probably a certified Green flag because he have A Sister. I heard if the guy have a sister is the biggest green flag. And also if they're a Mama's boy too?

"If you were to date a girl and you love her. And then afterwards found out that she's a stripper because she told you so. What'll you do? Will you leave her like every guy would do...?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled—and look at the ocean again.

"Why would I leave a woman who I love just because she's a Stripper? Just because She's a stripper, It won't change anything if I were in loved with her. If a man is truly in loved with a woman, Being a Stripper won't bother them." He said "Wow... I wish all men were like you." I chuckled.

"Have you ever dated anyone? Or perhaps are you dating someone now?" I asked "Hmm? Me? Yeah, just once, But we broke up because she fell out of love. She's also a Korean, I met her in here and she went back to her home, Which is Korea. But after a few months after she broke up with me. We were dating for like 2 years." He said.

"Oh.."

"How about you?"

"I've dated quite a lot of guys. But some of if is.... Just... Um... I Don't even know if you could call it a Love or dating." I said "Hmm... I see."

"How old are you, Y/n-san?" He asked.

"I'm 26."

"I see."

_

We spent for hours——chatting and drinking beer as we admire the ocean waves.

It's almost Christmas and we decided to stay in one place for a while. We'll wait for the Christmas day to come. Co'z It's almost 12 am, It's 11:35 pm now.

_

"To be honest, I was about to go clubbing tonight, but yeah... I invited you for a drink. I forgot about it." I laughed "I see... We can go clubbing if you want?" He said "Nah.. I'm fine." I said.

He looked at me, and I looked at him. It was an awkward silence so I can't help myself but to laugh.

"Pfft- Ahahaha- I- I'm sorry.. Its just that.. Its Awkward right now and that I can't help but laugh at myself." I said, he smiled and sip on his beer "Its fine."

_

"Are you dating anyone right now, Minhyuk?" I asked "Nope. Definitely Single." He said "Oh.. Same!" I said.

"Hmm.."

I may have some dudes I'm fucking with- but I'm still single🤩❤

"Oh? It's almost Christmas. 5 minutes more." I said, I grab two beers and give the other one to him since his Beer is all finished.

"Here. Let's open this together at exact 12." I said "Sure." He replied.

_

12:00 am-

*Can opened*

"Merry Christmas. Cheers!" I smiled at him as we had a cheers together, he also gave me a smile and we drank our beer until It is finished. Co'z that was the last Beer.

"Gosh....." I think I'm fuckin' drunk now. I just kept on acting as if I'm sober but... I can't hang on. My head is aching nonstop.

After that, I can't remember what happened afterwards co'z I passed out. I fell asleep.

_

I woke up on my Bed, Head is aching, body is hurting.

"Fuck the hang over...." I mumbled as I massage my temples. I slowly got up as I help myself.

But then got stumbled onto something. And fell on the ground.

"Ugh... Why'd you do this to me? Its literally Christmas today...!" I said as I groaned, I help myself get up and went to brush my Teeth. I changed my clothes afterwards after realizing that I didn't even changed co'z I passed out after that last drink.

After changing onto something comfortable, I fix my bed and then notices something.

I grab a coat and then asked myself why is a Coat in here.

"What in the...? Why's an unknown coat in here?" I muttered, I then suddenly realized that the Coat that I'm holding is from Minhyuk.

"Huh? Why is his Coat... On my bed?" I asked to myself, I kept on wanting to remember what is going on. And then I remembered that Minhyuk put his Coat on my Shoulder because I'm cold that time on the Beach.

But.. Did I didn't give it back to him?

"Did I forgot to Give it to him? Also... Did he drop me off here?" I mumbled.

And then all of a sudden someone talked behind me, on my Doorway.

"Care to explain who was the guy yesterday, who's carrying you in here?" Its Emi's voice!

I turned around to face her and then she was drinking a Coffee. She sips on her cup and then looked at me teasingly.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She whispered and then laughed "Or....-"

"Emi, What're you doing inside my Apartment at this early in the morning?" I asked "I slept here.." She says as she walked towards my Direction.

"The guy yesterday was carrying you on his back, and he was literally having a hard time to find your keys to open your Apartment. Luckily I gor business around here and decided to visit you and bring you some cake. So I found him carrying you and finding your keys."

"I was confused to see an unfamiliar guy. Like I am familiar with those criminal you are with, you know. But this is the first time I saw you with someone I don't even know. He got a handsome face~" She said.

"Hey.. Tell me the details after." I said.

"Yes, yes. You inpatient woman
.." She sips on her coffee.

"So after that I grab your Purse and offered him to help. Since You know you are my friend. I opened your apartment and show him your room and he put you on your bed gently, and cover your body with a Blanket. After that, he was about to go outside and then I asked him who he was. And he said that he is someone you just met. So he won't consider it as your friend." She explained "And then after that he forbid goodbye and head out. After that I notices that you got some unfamiliar coat."

"I just didn't mind it co'z you know, probably you bought new clothes." She sips on her coffee again and Its finished.

"*Sigh* I can't remember a Single thing after I drank the last beer." I said "Dummy. You hang out with a guy you just met and then passed out after a drink of a beer? What the fuck, Y/n? What if he gonna go and took advantage of that? What if he go and rape you or something?" She said with a lot of concern written on her face.

"Well he didn't do anything right? So we're fine." I said as I shrug "Even so. You shouldn't say something like that." She said.

"Its fine he have a sister, so that's impossible foe him to do so." I replied "Well not all guys who have sister, will not rape someone. Be safe next time! Call me if you do something risky again." She said "Its not as if I didn't fuck anyone." I said.

"Y/n.... How could you say that..? Aren't you just... Ugh, I don't know what to do with you now.. If I were you, stop this nonsense. I can't just go and support you until I die. What you are doing right now is just dangerous.. Find someone and change." She got up and said "That's what I want you to do. I just realized that supporting you while you are having an affair with those criminals is not good." She said and closes the door.

I sighed and lay on my bed.

"I know that's dangerous but I chose that oath to be that way...." I sighed again as I rolled over on the Side of my bed until I just go and fell.

*groaned*

"Fuck!"

_

It's afternoon, and I decided to contact Koko, for some reason of 'Boredom'

*sigh*

"He is also Busy? All of them is busy...."

I also don't wanna ask Emi out co'z I felt guilty. She's upset right now.

I was about to continue walking but then someone honk on me, I look at around to make sure it was meant for me and so, I saw Kokonoi inside a car and he was peaking on me through the Passengers seat's window.

"Come. Get in." He said, I was confused co'z he said he was busy. And so I didn't really mind, I get in with a smile written on my Face.

"I thought you were busy?" I said "I lied." He smirked "And what was the reason?" I asked "Nothing. I was really waiting for you to ask me out today, so I asked my Cousin to track you down." He chuckled "Tsk. You act as if you are busy but you really do want to hang out with me." I chuckled.

"Shh... Don't let anyone know." He said, He turned the engine on. Closed the Window and we head off.

We first head to a Mall and do some shopping.

_

"Wah~ New clothes, new Accessories, and new shoes and boots! Fuck it! I love life~" I said, I really love it whenever I get to have to enjoy shopping and getting spoiled by my Bosses (Idk if u can call that💁🏻‍♀ but whtvr Mikey and the others just love to spend money to their Sugar baby~ that's a joke)

"So? How was your mission yesterday?" I asked "It's horrible. I got to hear such a bad screams." He sighed "Ew. Did Sanzu and others kill tons of guys again?" I asked and he nodded "Yes. And Its horrible...."

"Gosh.. I can't afford to go with you guys ever again, I'm traumatized by guns and shits. Literally the Katana that Sanzu was carrying with him. And I hate bloods." I said "Sanzu killed some of our mens again, he sure will left no one else in our Members." Kokonoi said.

"Why? Why did he killed them again?" I asked.

"Those jerks also did some horrible shits. They robbed a fuckin' Bank even though we didn't ask them to. They kept on giving me money and I hate money. Glad you asked me to go shopping with you." He said.

"The other dudes also sell drugs and we got scammed. The money they paid were fake. So Sanzu killed them." Koko, added. "Sucks to be them." I said.

"Condolences." I added.

_

After doing shopping we ate dinner and after that I sleep. I went home and sleep.

_

December 26.

I got a lot of present from my Friend and the Executives of Bonten. They delivered it and the one who delivered them was Kakucho.

"Hello, Belated Merry Christmas." He said as I opened the door "Oh... Hello, Merry Christmas. You are alone?" I asked him and he nodded "Yup. Rindou and Ran got invited to a Party today, Sanzu is somewhere outside the Country with his Brother. Kokonoi and Mikey was also somewhere. I think Mikey went to his old house or something?" He smiled.

"I see. Come on in." I closed the door and head to the couch.

"You built a Christmas tree?" He asked "Yep. Before Christmas? Oh wow? Whose gifts are these?" I asked "Yours."

"Eh?"

He placed all of the present on the ground.

"Where's Emi? You didn't invited her?" He asked "Nope. We got into a small fight or so? I don't know if you would consider it a fight. But yeah.. I'm quite guilty and is embarrassed to face her." I said.

"I see. I'll cook some dish." He said, He take off his coat and put it on the Couch after he fold it. He grabbed the Apron and wore it.

"I'll turn the heater on." I said "Oh- so That is why it's so cold here." He chuckled "Yep. I forgot to turn it on." I said.

*Tick*

"What're you gonna cook?" I asked, He took off the apron and Walk towards me.

And lowered himself on my level. He near his face on my Ear and whispered.

"I forgot to buy some groceries..." He said "*Gulp* I- I also forgot to tell you that..." His face is so near on my Ear and his voice... The way he said those right on my ear is so.. Deep.

He pulled himself slowly and then looked to my face, and then all of a sudden he lift my chin up kissed me.

"Ha...."

It's warm inside..

And then he pulled back.

"Come on, let's go shopping. We might starve to death if I go on and it might lead to something more erotic." He smiled "Well... I might love that." I chuckled "Come on." He covers his mouth and smiled, he pulled my wrists and then held my hand.

He pulled me with him and then we go to a grocery store.

Bought some stuff for a dish he'll be making later.

After doing some groceries, We head back.

He put on the Apron and then head to the Sink, washes his hands and then cut some Garlic, onion and stuff.

"Can I help of something?" I asked "You can peel the potato and Carrots, maybe?" He said.

Oh yeah, he'll be making Curry. We're not only eating a curry for dinner- We also ordered a Chicken and a Pizza for today. Also the Cake- I forgot to eat it yesterday.

Basically we are spending Christmas in December 26, right now because they're busy yesterday.

_

After he made some curry.

We prepared the other foods, place some plate and ofc a glass for wine.

"I'm glad I got to spend my Christmas with you, even though Its already December 26." I said with a smile "Sorry we got some mission yesterday and the other day. So we didn't got any chance to spend Christmas with you. Probably at New years, we all can have a dinner together?" He said "I see. I'm always down!"

"Come on, let's have a dinner now. I'm kind of hungry." I said and we eat.

_

"Oh yeah, I got some cake here. Let's eat it together!" I said "Sure. Who made this? You bought this one?" He asked "Emi gave it to me." She said "Oh. I heard she's been baking lately. Is she planning to build a bakery shop?" He asked "Yup. Probably next year?"

"I see. I should probably visit it." He smiled. Emi and Kakucho is not even close, yet he is happy for her.

After we ate the cake. I washed the Dishes while Kakucho is there, watching a Television on the couch.

I head back to my Room to get my Phone.

And then when I was searching for my phone inside my purse, I kind of grab onto something.

I checked it out and then saw a Polaroid film. I flip it up and saw a Picture of me, myself and..... Minhyuk....!?

I look onto it and tried to remember why I did something so embarrassing thing with a stranger.

Fuck- I can't remember a thing or two....

_

December 25, In the middle of the night. 12:10 am.

Author's point of view:

(Wait I take this back- Let's have Han minhyuk's point of view so that we can just go and fell in love with him😍✨)

Y/n didn't really fall asleep or passed out. She just have a black out.

"Pwah..... I'm sleepy!" I was kind of startled when she suddenly shouted.

I don't know what's gotten inside my head to be hanging out with just a stranger and I just met earlier.

I looked at her and she was watching the ocean waves.. My Coat was still on her shoulders as I admire her Face.

It looks way so happy yet the vibes is sad. Is she living a happy life? I asked to myself. But I shake those thoughts off. Its none of my business to even butt in.

I just shake all of that thoughts, I ate some candy and hand her some.

"You want some?" I asked, she looks at me and then to my Hand, confusedly.

"Hmm? What is that..? Two candies?" She asked, I chuckled because of how hilarious she talk.

"Y/n-san, you are drunk." I said "No, I'm not. I have a very.... Very... High alcohol." She said, she's mumbling things I can't really hear because of how the ocean waves.

"Please have some Candy, for a while." I smiled at her.

But she just looked at me. Squinted her eyes on me as she leaned near me. I pulled back because I don't know what she intend to do.

Her face was so admirable.... Her face right now.. It's very obvious that its all red because of how drunk she is.

"Your- your face is handsome!" I got startled again hy how she pointed on my face "H-uh? What is this, Y/n-san?" I asked, She gulped and look right on my eyes.

"Beautiful eyes..." She says, I don't know what is really going on and I'm just so nervous because of how she is right now.

"I- Y/n-san?" All of a sudden she fell on my Lap, Her face were on my lap.

The Coat that I put on her Shoulder fell, but I grabbed it and covered on her. Because she says she's cold.

"Ha... I should probably carry you to your home-" Suddenly, She grabbed my face using her two hands and squeeze it.

"I wonder when will I get a man like you. You are so kind, you know~?"

It shocked me to hear someone saying that to me. I mean I got a lot of compliments and sayings from people around me. They also say the same things. But I felt as if I got praised by my Parents or anyone whose close to me.

....

I smiled at her and held her hands.

"Please, Y/n-san. You'll make people get the wrong Idea if you act this way." I said.

She get something on her purse and said.

"I wanna remember your face so~ Let's take a picture!" She said and grabbed a Polaroid.

*snap*

And then she click it without a warning.

"Are you done, Y/n-san? Shall we go?" I asked "I don't wanna go home yet..." She says but she then fell asleep, gladly I caught her head in time.

I carried her on my Back and then we head to her Apartment.

_

Present-

Y/n's Pov:

*remembered*

"AHHHHH!!! F-FUCK FUCK!" I throw myself on my Bed and I heard Kakucho coming inside in a rush.

"What happened-?"

"Fuck! I did- I did embarrass myself infront of a Stranger!!" I yelled "Eh?"

"Help me, Kaku! Let's erase his memories!" I cried "W-what?"

"I hate it! I hate him already!"

_

To be continued....

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

-ngl but I could Imagine Han Minhyuk like this :) I highlighted it- the picture was designed in Picrew :)

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
58 0 4
You are a hostess by day and a skilled vigilante at night. After various crimes have been occurring in Tokyo, You want to find out more about the cri...
3.1K 62 11
Fifteen years ago, Takemichi, Smiley, Angry, Mitsuya and some others disappeared. Mikey created Bonten and what happened when twenty four teenagers s...
Moonlight ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Safira Furinji

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

379 11 33
A dual identity assassin, who crossed path with the one of the most dangerous criminal organizations, Bonten, will change her entire life. She was bo...