Fragments - KathNiel One Shots

FlurriedSimplicity tarafından

💙💙💙 Fragments of my thoughts, collected experiences, along with a spur of my imagination, pieced and separ... Daha Fazla

Mr. Seloso
Bote ng C2
Starbucks
Mangga?
Cleaner?
Minsan Kasi...
Notebook
MOVE ON
Brutal na Pag-Ibig
Kisapmata
Si Kitkat at si Rocher
My 11:11 Wish
Ako Na Lang
The Best Birthday
Pagdating ng panahon
Si Gael
Hi Crush! :)
Hi Love! :)
Perfect Timing (PNP prt. 2)
Perpekto (Her Side)
Perpekto (His Side)
Bakit ba kita minahal?
He Loves Me........ He Loves Me Not.
LOL Have Fun
Scars
Fact About Kathryn Bernardo...............
Asar
Seatmate?
Ever Again
Sorry Na.........
Laruan
Bally, I'm Sorry.
Bally, I'm Sorry (Part 2)
Superman? SUPERMANHID
Hanggang dito nalang
If I Had A Choice
If I Had A Choice (HER SIDE)
Hinding Hindi Na
Ikaw
Never
I don't
Happy Birthday, Love. (Birthday Special)
Spaces
Paano ba?
I see
Hindi na kami
Swerte nga naman
Si Daniel (Birthday Special #1)
Creep (Birthday Special #2)
The way you look at me (Birthday Special #3)
Package Deal (Birthday Special #4: Bonus)
Kahit ano ka pa
Sana Maulit Muli
Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal
The One That Got Away
Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin
Finally
Hanggang
Special Ingredient
Si Tatay
Si Nanay
Again
Perfect Thursday
Still Thursday
Picture Perfect
Home This Christmas
AngYna
Lovesick
Worth it
In The Mind of The "Best" Boyfriend
All That Matters
So In Love
In His Arms
P R O T E C T O R
Never Too Far
A Queen
Graduation
#PSYAppreciationLunch
I Don't Wanna Cry
Kiss Me
When I Saw You
Bittersweet
Bliss
Understand
Can't Let Go
Against All Odds
Toxic
Half
I Like You Meter
Mended
The Cutest
Nag-Iisa Lang
One Sweet Day
Headcanon
Forever
Still
The 10th
Forever Thankful
Miss you most
The Mechanic
Miss Universe
Fluff
All I've Ever Wanted
Just To Hold You Once Again
Baby Girl
To Love Thee
Deflection
Wolves
Kislap
After All
Lapses
When
Not an update, but VERY important (UPDATE ON SITUATION)
For All It's Worth
Kontento
Dito lang ako
Like This

Crazy in Love

2.3K 40 3
FlurriedSimplicity tarafından

9-12-15

Bonus dagli sa dulo!

-----------------------

Daniel softly kisses Kathryn's cheeks, as he hugs her in complete adoration. Kathryn, on the other hand, stays silent, with a long sigh as a reaction.

"What's wrong?" She does nothing but shake her head. "Are you sure?" Contemplating, he inches closer to her, pushing hair strands away from her face, fixing her eyeglasses.

"Yea... just a bit of a headache, I guess."

"I thought I did something wrong.... sabihin mo sakin, para di 'ko na uulitin, okay?" Kath smiles. "I love you."

For him, she was enough. More than enough. But she thinks otherwise. While he was that jaw dropping guy with eyes to die for, she was Kathryn. The complete opposite.

A basic nerd. With thick eyeglasses and ridiculous fashion sense. When they're together, everyone would mumble, that Daniel's looks would go to waste if he ended up with her.

But when she ponders on the reasons of why she should stay with him, it always won over the reasons why she shouldn't. Plus, she couldn't possibly hurt him in any way.

"Nagiisip ka na naman." Frowning, he nudges her closer. "If you're thinking of me, it's fine. But if not, sakin ka nalang magfocus."

She stuck her tongue out. "So adorable!"

"I'm not adorable." She said with a frown.

"Diba baby, sabi ko sayo wag na wag kang magpapaapekto?"

She bit her lip. He knew her so well.

"But I can't help it," She mumbles. His hands held her waist.

"I'll quit showbiz." Her eyes widened in shock, not realizing her hand flew to his arm, with a loud, harsh slap.

"Ow!"

"Alam mo ba yang sinasabi mo?! You can't quit, DJ!"

"I can! I can't handle everyone having something to say about us anymore..."

She stiffed. "..I know, you've handled so much, in the best way possible. But still, I know you too well to figure out the things you could be thinking of.... you're thinking of leaving me.... You can't leave me, Kath. I need you."

"I need you in the morning, you're my alarm clock, your chaste kisses around my face already makes my day. I need you in the afternoon, you're my reminder, the one who tells me to eat. I need you in the evening, after a long busy day, you'd greet me with that smile I've always loved, and a big hug that takes refills me again for another bright day tomorrow. I need you in every way possible........I need you because you complete me....... I need you because when you're not here, I'm not the Happy Daniel....... I'm the lost Daniel...... again."

He looks sincerely into her eyes, "I don't want to be lost again........ You don't even know how you brought color to my once boring life....... I don't want to have my world plain black and white again...... I want my rainbow. And that's you."

"Promise me, you'll never leave me. Please. I don't know what my life would be if you walked out from it....... I don't know if there will even be life inside me if you do...." His choice of words hit her. She can't leave him. Daniel wasn't good in handling pain. She has to be strong, for him.

"....I promise...."

-----------------

"Can't I just wear flats? I have some that would go fine with----"

"No flats for you, Missy. You have to show them you could walk in pumps too, not those doll shoes and sneakers. Yikes." Miles chirps as she stared at Kathryn. "God, you look gazillion times prettier. Not that I'm saying you weren't."

She lets loose a small smile. It was the premiere night of Daniel's new movie. She figured it was the perfect time to show them that she can look good, for Daniel.

"I found it! You'll look soooooooo gorgeous with this babies!" The stylist jolted happily, waving the mascara wand around.

"Would you prefer to apply it yourself?" She shakes her head slowly, "Hindi po kasi ako maalam niyan..."

The stylist seemed amused at her remark. "Oh dear! It's easy as pie! Saglit lang." Pulling out a business card, she hands it to her.

"Place it lightly on your eyelid. Dahan dahan!! We can't ruin the perfect smokey eye!" She does so and with shaky hands, and starts applying.

"Hmmm.... not bad." The stylist compliments silently and Miles cheers. "Oh they don't know what hit them gurl! You look A-MA-ZIIIIING"

She frowns lightly as she stared at the mirror. "What? Don't you like it? I
We coul---"

"I can't see myself clearly. I need my glasses." She mumbles softly, reaching out for her thick glasses laying on the table.

But before she could, a hand snatches it away. "Nuh uh! No more thick glasses for you!"

"What the flipping pancakes, Miles! Gusto mo bang umuwi ako na puro pasa dahil sa kakabunggo sa kung ano? I can't see!"

"I got you covered." The stylist chirps. "I think gray would look so great on you."

"Huh? Anong gray?"

"CONTACTS!" Her eyes widened in shock. "Contacts? NO. NO CONTACTS PLEASE."

"It's the only way, hun." And she sighed in defeat. "For Daniel." She mumbles lowly.

---------------------

It took her a while to feel comfortable with the contact lenses. She even teared up a bit. "Nako teh, buti nalang waterproof yung mascara,"

But soon, she saw the mirror.

The sight before her was indeed a sight to behold. It was a new version of Kathryn. The way the eye makeup gave emphasis to her eyes, her pale, chapped lips were now brought to life with a tint of sheer pinkish color.

Her short hair was now a bit longer because of the extensions, finished with perfect bouncy curls, and a dutch braid by the side of her head, with a few stands framing her face.

She was stunned by how much she changed with just makeup and nicer looking clothes. She wore a white laced sleeveless dress that went just above her knee. Suddenly, she felt quite confident.

"Oh yeah, yung pumps naman dali teeeeeeh!" Miles squealed as she ordered Kath to try. As soon as she stood up, her knees started to go wobbly.

"Ay teh!" Miles hurried to guide Kathryn.

"Kaya mo ba? Magflats---" but she refused.

"Kaya 'ko." She crossed her fingers. "Para Kay Daniel."

------------------

Media swooned as they got the sight of her. Flashes everywhere and she couldn't help but be nervous as they told her to stop for a picture. All she could give was a small smile.

She heard her name being chanted as she breathed heavily, before confidently walking on the red carpet.

But luck wasn't with her, she trips and falls, with everyone's eyes all on her. She heard chuckles and even laughs from all around. Embarrassed, she chose to keep her head down as tears formed with the humiliation.

Like a thief at the night, she heard a voice that she knew so well."Kath!" Daniel calls as he ran to her. The crowd went wilder.

"Baby, okay ka lang? Kath, babe." Daniel panicks. He was pale as he tried to get an answer. Finding out that he wont get any, He takes of his hoodie and wraps it around her waist securely, and soon enough, she was off the ground and in the arms of the man she loves.

"DJ, nakakahiya." She stutters as he walked. "I can't let you walk alone." He kisses her softly.

"DJ, kami na magdadala kay Kath sa---"

"I'm coming with."

"DJ, premiere night to ng---"

"Ate please. Magaalala lang ako ng magaalala. Hindi naman pwedeng ganto. Diba sinabi 'ko po sa inyo, Priority 'ko si Kathryn. Kung kailangan niya ako, bibitawan 'ko ang lahat ng ginagawa 'ko para lang puntahan siya. Ate I can't concentrate knowing she's hurt." He said coldly.

She caresses his cheek, but he snaps immediately. "I know what you're doing. No. I'm coming with you."

"DJ....... pano na---"

"Pwede bang ako muna masusunod satin ngayon babe? Kahit ngayon lang bukas ikaw na ulit." His voice softened as his eyes begged. She did nothing but sigh.

"Mabigat ako." She comments as she frowned slightly.

"Kahit gano ka pa kabigat, hinding Hindi ako magsasawang buhatin ka kapag di mo na kaya....." He says fondly as he stared at her.

"I love you, Kath. So much. You don't even know."

"I love you DJ 'ko."

"Let's go home, alright?" He whispers, smiling brightly.

-------------------

"Aside from her twisted ankle, I think she should be fine." The doctor said professionally.

"Okay po. Salamat."

"Tandaan niyo nalang yung mga sinabi 'ko ha? She'll be walking straight again soon if you do. This usually doesn't last for a week or so, but I don't know with your case."

Daniel nods obediently.

-------------

"I'm sorry." Close-eyed, she mumbled.

"Para San?"

"For...... this...... I'm pretty sure it's gonna be all over the net and tabloids........ I'm sure the management will probably talk to you soon..... I'm sorry, DJ. Kung di lang sana---"

"Hush." He shushed her. "I told you, ikaw ang priority 'ko. You always come first, along with my family."

"But work is work," she complains again, "And I did nothing but to shame you..... I- I tried not to, sinubukan 'kong maging katulad nung mga kaloveteam mo na kayang mag-heels, mag-make up, mag dress...... but I'm afraid I wasn't born for that. I tried to look good so they'll finally think that we fit. That I can be the girl you deserved."

He looks at her fondly. "Do you know why I loved you?"

She shrugs, "Well, for starters, I loved you because the Kathryn I loved was the one that was..... incomparable, I could say."

"Maybe it was the way you blushed, when I tell you that I love you. Maybe it was the way that you smiled. Maybe it was the way you cooked for me. Maybe it was the way you fix your glasses. I don't really know what it was, but I think it was because you're Kathryn. Just plain Kathryn. I adored you in that state, and I swear, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You don't know how beautiful you are in my eyes. And maybe I was meant to love you, and only you. I still do, Kath. I still love you so much......"

"Kung para sa'yo yung pagsuot mo ng dress, if that's what you really wanted, I'll let you...... pero kung para lang maisip ng iba na bagay ka sa'kin? Please....... I don't want you pressuring yourself to do things that's against your will..."

"Plus, you look better wearing my shirt..... Or my button ups......" He winks at her and she turned crimson.

"But seriously........... don't do that again, okay? I don't want my baby getting hurt...... Though I'm willing to carry you around....." he laughs at the pink sheer tint of her cheeks.

"I'm scared....." those words immediately etched a worried look on his face. "Of what?"

"Of this..... of how much I love you..... it terrifies me that I love you so much.......... you don't even.." her voice breaks as she shed tears.

"I love you so much that I can't even imagine my life without you......... I'm scared that if ever that time comes, that time that you leave....that time when you realize that----"

"But that time will never come. Kath....." He cradles her in his arms as she cried.

"It won't ever..... ever happen..."

"There will always be someone better than me..... someone who's more of this and th------"

"But I don't need someone better. I need my Kathryn. Can't you understand that? I feel like I'm failing to give you the love you deserve............ like I'm failing to prove to you that you're more than enough...... can't you just trust me? Please..... trust me when I say it's only you.... it'll only be you, until the end....... you're all I want...... for myself....."

"Trust me. Just trust me."

-------------------

She got out of the bathroom, now bare faced again and wearing a shirt and pajama bottoms.

"Love," he cooed, "Come here."

She takes a step, But soon, she was in his arms, being carried to the bed they shared. "Komportable na 'ko kanina e," He scratches the back of his head, "But I'd rather pick you up and bring you here, with me. I love you."

"Love you too."

"There's the Kathryn I've always loved." He kisses her eye lids. "Though the eye makeup you wore made your eyes even more beautiful, they still seemed better without."

Then her cheeks. " I love that your cheeks are naturally pinkish."

And the tip of her nose, "So beautiful...." He lowers his lips...

".....To me," he whispers against her lips, finally, planting a soft, sweet kiss against her lips.

"God, I just want to kiss you for the rest of my life. I'd die happy having you in my arms."

And she swore to herself, she's not gonna let go. Because really, who would be crazy to let Daniel go? Not her. Definitely not her.

Though she was crazy....... Crazy in love, with him.

"I'm so in love with you, it's driving me crazy...... I'm so crazy in love with you, baby."

And that made things better than it already was.

She was convinced, and nothing could make her think otherwise.

"I'm so crazy in love with you too..." because really, that was every single truth.

--------------------------

SABI KO, (SA SARILI KO) IPOPOST KO TO KAPAG NAKA 34 K NA. KALA KO MATAGAL PA PERO NAGULATZKI AKO SA HAPPENINGS. ヽ(;▽;)ノ

KALOKA MGA BEH! PARANG KELAN LANG. JUSKELS SALAMACHI TALAGA. LOVES KO KAYO. MWAPS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Gumawa kaming dagli kagahapon. Wala, gusto ko lang ipaalam sa inyo. KUNG GUSTO NIYO MABASA, SIGE READ LANG. KUNG AYAW OKS LANG, EKS NA DIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

**

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Halos sumakit na ang pisngi ko sa kakangiti. Pero Hindi, masaya ako. Masaya ako ngayong araw na ito.

Nilapag ko ang bag ko sa upuan, pero bago pa man, "UY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Masayang bati ng isa kong kaklase at umani yon ng atensyon. Lalong dumami ang bumabati. Ngiti lang at mahinang pasasalamat ang naibigay ko sa kanila. Napaoo na lang ako ng kinantyawan pa nila ako. Libre daw.

Kaunti nalang ay ayos na ang araw ko. Siya nalang, at buo na ang birthday ko.

Inaayos ko ang gamit ko ng marinig ko ang boses niya. Nakanta siya!!

Pigil ang ngiti at kilig ko. Hinintay ko siyang matapos. Nang tuluyan na niyang matapos ang kanta'y humarap ako ng bonggang bongga.

Nakita ko siya. Nakangiti at lahat ng atensyon, nasa iisang babae.

....... At Hindi ako yon.

Umiiling akong tumalikod muli. Nga pala, kabirthday ko yung gusto niya. "Asa ka pa...... Happy Birthday talaga...."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
46.4K 1.4K 49
JhoLet Parallel Universe "bakit ba napaka territorial mo?" -Craye "baka mapunta ka sa iba kung hindi ko yun gagawin."- Justine
115K 3.7K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
15K 1.6K 26
Why can't Travis love Stacey even if Stacey loves him? Why do they agree in arranged marriage if there's only one-sided love occured? Does it have a...