back to you • lrh

By bblueroses

[a luke hemmings fanfiction. can be read as a na/ya.] in which she falls for her brother's best friend, but f... More

character visuals + playlist
prologue
01
02
03
04
05*
06
07
08*
09
10
11
12*
13*
15
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31*
32
33
34*
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41*
42*
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49
50
51
52
53*
54
epilogue*
bonus chapter*

14

848 30 29
By bblueroses

Chapter 14:
"You're the easiest slut to get to."

Eloise-Anne

The class starts again, and because I'm such a pain in the ass, I took 'Luke's spot'. He keeps on sending me death glares and honestly, I enjoy annoying him at this point. His reaction is just too funny. Suddenly I feel something being thrown at my head. I look around, to see a folded piece of paper, although it looks more like a ball. I grab it and open it.

I swear you will regret sitting there. Just wait and see what I have in mind for you x

I immediately look at Luke, who's smirking at his phone. Suddenly the electric board behind the teacher turns black. A video appears, it's me on top of Ashton, naked. I feel my heart beating faster, but no one knows it's us, yet. Although Ashton's tattoos are quite recognizable. I feel my cheeks turn redder; everybody is looking at me. I mean yes, Ashton and I are officially a thing, but there's no way everybody knows about that. Suddenly in the background I hear moans, those are mine and Ashtons. I start breathing some heavier, this could be any audio, literally. Suddenly I hear myself moan Ashton's name and him moaning mine. Ashton recorded it? Luke wasn't there, right? I mean, I did hear something, but it couldn't be Luke, right? The class starts laughing, while I give him a death glare.

I hate him. I really fucking hate him.

"Someone take this off the screen!" The teacher yells infuriated, trying to get it off. "Who's responsible for this?"

"Must be Eloise, Miss," Luke says fast. "She's the porn actress of the class."

"Eloise, find your way to the principal's office, right now!"

"But I didn't do anything!" I say, defending myself.

"Principal's office." I sigh annoyed and grab my stuff. I walk beside Luke and instantly grab his phone from the table after running out. I delete the video from his phone and walk towards the principal's office. This is so fucking dumb. I never cause any harm, not in class at least. What am I going to explain to the principal? I literally haven't done a damn thing.

I knock on the door and open it, to see Calum sitting there. He looks at me and raises his brow. He pats the chair beside him. He raises a brow, ordering me to say what I did.

"Luke hacked the board or something and played a video," I mumble. "Then he said that it was me. I literally didn't do shit, Cal. I am gonna kill him when I have the chance." Calum chuckles.

"What kind of video?" He asks me.

"You don't even wanna know." I sigh.

"You made a sex tape?!" He exclaims madly.

"I swear I didn't, but there's one. I swear Luke made it, I don't want a sex tape it's just.." I feel my eyes burn from the upcoming tears out of anger and fear. "I know I didn't lock the door and I just feel so fucking stupid, Cal. I didn't want things to go this way." Calum clenches his jaw. "Please don't be mad at me."

"Just mad at Luke," he groans. "I told him to leave you alone and he clearly can't." I look at my brother and raise my brows.

"You know I can fight my own battles, right?" He shrugs his shoulders. "I know you mean it well, but if I never get to fight my battle, I won't ever make it out alone," I tell him. "Where the fuck is this man?" Suddenly the audio in the school gets turned on.

"Can Eloise-Anne Hood and Ashton Irwin go to the principal's office?"

I frown at Calum, and he shrugs his shoulders once again. Do they know about the video? Only moments later Ashton walks in and smiles weakly when he sees me. The principal walks into the tiny room as well and sits behind his desk. Ashton has his hands placed on my shoulders, slightly squeezing them.

"What was that video about?" He starts the conversation. "People can easily open doors, why haven't you closed it? I mean you're asking for a video like that to be taken." I widen my eyes at his words. We are not going down this road now, are we? This is a private matter, and he shouldn't be lecturing me about it.

"We were in my room, but I don't think you should be the one to lecture me about this, sir. To be even more precise, don't you fucking tell me whether I'm asking for something or not. I think I do know myself better." I snap at him.

"Why did the video go off on every screen in the school?" He asks.

"What?!" I exclaim immediately. "I swear I will kill Luke!"

"El, calm down," Ashton says. "Let's get this anger out later, okay?" I fold my arms annoyed and look away. "And why would we know how it went off on every screen? It's not like we can film ourselves, and come on, it's Eloise. She never causes any harm, she's a straight-A student, just dismiss her already." Ashton says annoyed.

"I suppose you're right. Eloise-Anne, you're dismissed." I stand up from the chair and look at Ashton, he simply winks as he sits down on the chair. I guess he's done this more often. Everybody has seen and heard the video; the sounds should be private and that's actually the only thing I care about.

"El, are you okay?" Tammy asks me, panting from the run she just took. The hallways fill with people, and everybody looks at me. I instantly walk off and make my way home. There's no way I am gonna be there in the next year. It might seem like I exaggerate, but I'm just a very private person. "El! Talk to me, please." I turn around to look into Tammy's eyes.

"Yeah, I am fucking fine, how do you think I am? Literally, everybody knows what Ashton and I said to one another when he took my virginity!" I yell, louder than I expected it to. I really need to get home before I say more things people shouldn't know the existence of. "I really need to be alone, I don't wanna say things I regret, I am sorry," I say, walking off again.

Once I arrive home, I sit on the couch and lift up my legs so I can wrap my arms around them. Tears do leave my eyes right now. I really didn't do anything to deserve this. He started a war and he's the one playing with the flames, I am the one being burned. I breathe heavier and several tears roll down my cheeks.

I hate him so much.

My body starts shaking from all the overwhelming feelings right now. The video was intimate. It was my shared moment with Ashton, which had a lot of meaning for me. I was vulnerable and he took advantage of me. The door opens itself quickly after I hear some keys. Footsteps are fast and they stop in front of me.

"Fuck," Michael mumbles. "Come here, El." I bury myself in his body and start sobbing even louder. He holds me tightly. "Saw what happened and looked for you as soon as I could." He says softly, carefully rubbing my back. "I will chop his dick off."

"I stole his phone," I mumble.

"Eloise," he chuckles. "Do we know his password?" I shrug my shoulders and lean my head on his shoulder. "Try 5853." He says, I furrow my brows at his specific number. "What? It spells out Luke." I roll my eyes and grab his phone and type it in, which to my surprise is actually right. I could delete the video earlier since he still had his phone open.

"What now?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders. "Let's wait until we have a great plan, but I am gonna turn off the location thing. Otherwise, he will know I still have it. I can also say I threw it in a lake." Michael chuckles. The bell rings and Michael walks off. Before I know it there are two tall figures in front of me.

"I am so sorry, El." Ashton mumbles. "I should've locked the door or something. I always do so I-" I wrap my arms around his body. "He wanted to expel you from school. We said that it was unreasonable since you never cause any harm at all."

"I am expelled?" I say quietly.

"Suspended for a day or two," Calum says. "But he was still not being reasonable." I fall back on the couch and stare blankly ahead. "Hey, it's just two days, within two days everybody has forgotten about it. Don't worry about that, we're gonna get back at Luke."

"I stole his phone." I tell them, "And I will post stupid things on his social media." I say shrugging. They both chuckle at my words.

"About Luke, he's also coming," Ashton says.

"You did what now?" I ask him.

"Forced him to say sorry." He says.

"Yeah, that is not going to happen. When he says sorry, I want him to actually feel sorry." I say, walking up to my room. I throw the door behind me, closing it angrily. I really don't want Luke around. I put Luke's phone in my nightstand drawer and lay down. I hear a knock on the door, but I don't even bother to react, I really just wanna punch.

"El, come on." Ashton tries, walking into the room, and laying down beside me. He starts placing kisses on my neck and I groan instantly. This man knows damn well what he's doing. I hate that he has this power over me. 

"Fine," I say, "but I also hate you now." He looks at me and places a kiss on my lips. "That doesn't change shit, Irwin," I say, getting out of bed, and going downstairs again. I don't even want affection. Luke is already in the living room, looking at me. He is definitely unbothered by the whole scene.

"Came to grab my phone." He says.

"I threw it in the lake in front of uni," I tell him. His pupils turn darker. "Don't act like you can't buy a new one. I guess daddy has one ready for you in the blink of an eye."

He definitely did not come here to apologize. He might have said so, but he only came to get his phone back. Too bad that it's in my nightstand drawer right now.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that." He says. "You don't know shit about me, so stop fucking assuming." I scoff at his words and a sarcastic chuckle rolls off my lips.

"I have all the fucking right to talk to you this way. You fucking filmed me while I had sex with Ashton and now the whole school has seen it! My fucking first time was supposed to be private; all the times are supposed to be private." I hiss at him. "You had no fucking right to film it, to even break into my house. What the fuck were you even doing in my house?" I know there's anger in my voice, yet my voice is calm.

"Ashton was your first fuck?" He laughs. "That's the worst lie of all time. You're the easiest slut to get to. And even if it were true, why would you want Ashton?"

"Don't fucking talk about her that way," Ashton says immediately. "She's my girlfriend so I'd appreciate your fucking nasty comments nowhere but in your mind." He hisses. Luke rolls his eyes annoyed.

"Of course, she is," he laughs.

"Luke, I swear leave me alone! You're so fucking pathetic. Just because I sit in a place in the class you wanna sit - it didn't give you the right to do what you did. What you did was just wrong."

"At least watching wasn't as terrible as I thought it was." He smirks.

"Dude, just stop," Calum says, joining.

"At least I am not as fucking pathetic as you with your daddy issues." I spit at him.

"At least I don't almost get myself fucking raped in an alleyway." He spits back at me. All faces are turned to me, Calum didn't know about it and both Ashton didn't know it was Luke who saved me.

"Too fucking far," I tell him, right before my fist hits his face. He takes a few steps back and I feel my sight become blurry. I know violence is never the answer, but he's been asking for a punch since day one.

"You punch like a girl." He says, rubbing his cheek. He walks closer to me and Ashton instantly takes a step so he's in front of him.

Michael walks up to Luke and hits him as well, way harder than I did. Honestly, he deserves that right now, so I'm not even gonna complain about it.

"Get out of my fucking house before I call the police."

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

You've got to admit that he's quite a dickhead, huh? But is he really..?

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Loads of love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 63.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
856K 21.7K 54
COMPLETED Janie is dreading the future, but the real world is calling her. After accepting that a career as a songwriter just won't work out, she gea...