Bonten's Stripper๐Ÿ‹ || S. K...

By Haruichi_chi

๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 31

1.7K 25 3
By Haruichi_chi

•Beer and Cheesecake•

Y/n's Pov:

Rindou took me somewhere far just to eat a dinner, I don't what's with his Mind taking me somewhere so far just so we could eat a dinner together.

-oh yeah, I was wearing smth like this :)

As soon as we got out of the Car, I asked him.

"Are we just really here to eat dinner?" I asked "No? We'll have a date. But that's gonna happen tomorrow." He place his index finger on my Lips and smirked "I don't really get you." I chuckled "You don't need to."

As I was we were slowly walking to the entrance of the Restaurant, I kind of notice some luxury cars, parked.

"It seems like this restaurant is very expensive.." I said "It is."

_

We head inside a Seafood 5 Star restaurant, He said that this is a very fancy restaurant here, and that is the reason why he took me with him co'z he wanna try it.

"Are you a seafood lover?"

"No? I just wanna try the food since they said It taste good." He replied "So you are like a foodie person?" I replied "Probably?" He replied.

He put a hand on my Waist as we walk on the Hallway.

"I've eaten some snacks so I'm not gonna eat a lot. Make sure you order a dish that you can just finish." I said "Why? My friends are also joining us." He said "Eh?? I thought it was only us.." I replied "Why? Are you upset that you can't have a good time with me? Don't worry, that time can wait." He winked at me.

Tsk, this dude is doing his best to just flirt with me.

_

Rindou stopped and so do I. A waitress came towards us and greeted us, and the Waitress lead us the way.

The door were opened, revealing a very big Private room, A Private Restaurant Room? This huge? No frickin' way!

It's not as if we were having party here.. This is so huge.

"Woah..." I mumbled, Haven't seen such a wide private room. Even though Private restaurants room and Big venues are just the same- kind of?

Rindou lean near my ear and whispered.

"My friend's the Owner of this Restaurant." He says, My eyes widened in Shock.

No wonder the Waitress knew Rindou and didn't even ask for his name to clarify if he have any reservations.

"Fuck, that's cool.." I replier, he just chuckled and gripped on my Waist. We walked towards his friend's direction, and I think the guy who came and greeted Rindou were his close friend.

"Rindou...! I am very glad to see you make it here." He said with a fist bomb, The guy suddenly took a glance on me and notices me.

"Who is this right next to you...? Hmm... Have you finally decided to date someone, huh?" That guy laughs and so do Rindou "What do you expect? This girl right here caught my eye." Rindou proudly replied.

Oh my.. I felt embarrassed.

I just laugh along with them.

"Oh right, This is Ethan, Y/n. And this is Y/n, Ethan." We both shaked hands as we exchanged a sweet smile to each other. A few minutes then, A stunning woman came to us. And the hand of Ethan were on the Waist of her.

The Woman greeted us with a goddamn fine smile!

"This is Erica, Rindou. My wife. Babe and this is Y/n, Rindou's....?" Ethan was left confused on his last sentence.

"F- friend-" Rindou interrupted me by saying something so shocking!

"My Fiancè, I'm sorry for not fully introduce my Fiancè to you, Ethan." Rindou smiled.

I was not aware of that!?

We head to the Table, wherein lots of Rindou's friend were also went to greet us. They seem so natural and friendly....?

But... How come they don't even know Rindou's status or anything about him being a Criminal? Literally he wasn't even wearing a fuckin' Disguise...! So how come they don't even recognize the most Wanted Criminal in Japan?

Rindou and I were center of the Attention, It's quite killing me....

_

A few minutes later, the Food have arrived.

We ate and chit chat with some people. Rindou was very busy talking w/ his friends while here I am talking to some girls that I just quite knew now.

"I can't believe Rindou-san literally fell in love with you so quickly! He was literally so cold and kind of shy towards girls. I wanna hear your stories before you guys dated!!" They suddenly went to that topic.

I guess I don't have any choice but to tell them some lies...

"Um... W- we met just... Around 5 y-years ago...? I don't quite really remember but yeah I guess that's the right year... We just somehow met and he fell in love first." I kind of wanna make fun of Rindou, hmm...

"Oh~ and then, and then?? What's next???" They've grown curious.

"Well and then..."

And so my lies kept them so curious, but after telling them the 'Fake story of how me and Rindou dated~' ending, they were like "Awe~ that's so cute!! Enemies to clingy lovers~"

_

After the Dinner, me and Rindou went to check inside a Hotel.

I'm quite exhausted lying.

"Phew... I was never aware that lying is this Exhausting." I said "Hmm? What..? Lying? What do you mean?" He asked as he was looking for his credit card (Fake identity) of his.

"Oh- No, nothing."

"About your story?" He chuckled"H-how'd you know?" I asked "I was kind of shocked when Shiina suddenly came up to me and teased me to something that didn't even happened, but I just played along." He said, giving the credit card to the counter "Haha...." I mumbled.

"What do you mean about me being an Intimidating person at your first glance on me?" He asked, curiously "Well... You do look like an Intimidating person at first." I replied.

He get the card back with the Key, number and smirked.

"Do I?' He asked and I just nodded.

"I'm not." He rolled his eyes on me "You are."

_

We head to our room and Its so beautiful here.. The city lights! You could see them and Its very beautiful!

"I'm gonna take a bath, Do you wanna shower together?" He asks "Huh? No way!" I replied, he lift his shoulders and replied "Okay then. Hope you're not gonna regret that later." He said.

Tsk. I won't.

Around 20 minutes or early, He got out. His Hair are very wet. That Its dripping on the floor.

"Hey, You'll hurt your butt if you got slipped because of the wet floor!" I said "I'm looking for another Towel, but It seems like they only have 2 towels. You'll take a bath, right? So I didn't used your towel." He says.

"Use your shirt to dry your hair." I said "Nah It's fine." He says, I got up and was about to head to the Bathroom, when they Rindou suddenly——slowly came walking towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my back and the Wall meet. Rindou stopped as he smirked at me and then changed his expressions into a serious mode.

And just suddenly Do the Kabedon to me. And then went ahead and says something.

"I told you I like you! How come you don't even notice it?"

Oh fuck-

_

Earlier-

"After that, young Rindou went to me and did the Kabedon all of a sudden! I was very shock that he just did that. His face were very close to mine that our heads were almost bumping."

"And then!? What'd he do next!?" They asked, curiously.

"He says that a very shocking words... He confessed to me. And that's how we started dating." I said "What did he said? How did he say those words?" They asked.

"H-he says... 'I told you I like you! How come you don't even notice it...!"

_

My eyes widened in Shock, Rindou saying the same line that I made up as he was doing a Kabedon on me...? Also his face its so hot.. He is half naked, his hair were very wet that it's dripping... His face... Is! ❤🤩

"Did I do the same thing as what you said to your new friends?" He asked with a grin... "How'd you know that scene?" I asked "Shiina told me that, that was her fave. Part." He replied "Eh...?"

"Hmm... Your head is full of fantasies. Do you also wanna recreate those erotic fantasies you have there?" He tapped my head as he laughs "I'm always free to do so." He added, smirking as he glance on my eyes and then on my lips, back to my eyes again.

He leaned near me, few inches of my lips now. One move and we'll bump definitely kiss.

He chuckled and place a hand on my chin, lifting it up to face him.

Seeing how Rindou's hair were all wet and It's not even got styled. It's wet and Down. Yes, his hair were all down. And water were dripping on his cheeks.

"Umm..." I could hear his heart beat, beating fast and so do his warm breath..

He leaned more closer and his hands were still on top of my head.

I could hear my own heartbeat, beating faster and faster. It almost felt like Its gonna jump off. I could also feel my cheeks blushing, and Its kind of hot here.

He was about to kiss me and then all of a sudden, the lights went off.

"Hmm?" He confusedly react "What the.... Did the electricity went off?" He asked, walking away.

I took a deep breath and kept on panting.

I almost die....

"*Sigh* Fuck.. He didn't even do much but It's enough to make my heart pump so fast and loud." I mumbled as I took a glance on his confused ass.

He get his Phone and contact someone.

"I... I'm gonna take a shower." I said as I point on the Bathroom, he nodded——and I head there to take a shower.

_

An hour later the Electricity were still not back, I was sitting on the bed with Rindou, we were just chatting and all.

"This is absolutely bullshit. We payed for an VIP room and all, but then the Electricity suddenly went off?" He complain as he rolled his eyes "Literally... Fuck this, My phone is also dead." He added.

"Well me too. Isn't this the best way to like communicate and know each other better?" I said, he looked at me and shrug "I don't know." I chuckled at him when he replied that "I wasn't even asking you." I replied.

"I am telling you that this is the best way to gey to know each other well. Since we don't have phones right now and electricity is off." I said "Well I guess so." He smiled.

"Hmm..." Awkward- This is awkward.

I don't even know what to ask him or anything, I haven't really know this man for too long yet. Its just.... We've been like together- I mean we've hang out and not really know each other that well.. We knew each other for like 6 months now? Probably.

"I'll ask first." He said and I nodded. I fix my posture, I was sitting and legs were crossed.

"Have you dated someone before dating Ichima?" He asked "Hmm? That's a silly question. Obviously, I have dated quite a lot of guys before meeting Ichima." I said "How many?"

"I don't know? Probably around 10? I don't quite know and remember. Don't really wanna know too." I chuckled.

"I see. Your turn."

"Have you dated someone before?" I asked "Why? You are curious?" He asked "Why would I ask if I were not curious, Idiot." I said "Well I don't really like the experience, and I don't think I could call it dating. I was not even serious or anything." He said.

"Eh? Why tho?" I asked.

"I just date someone who likes me, I don't really like someone before."

"Well perhaps have you felt or got attached to someone before? Probably like her?" I asked to dig in his history.

"If you may ask me.... I got one girl in my mind that popped up. I guess Hanae-san? She's a senior of mine. She's kind and have a great smile?" He said "Oh~ Why'd you didn't date her?" I asked "I did."

I was shocked.

"Eh?? Really? But what happened?" I asked "That's quite a lot of question, huh? I wanna ask you first. Later, I'll tell you." He said.

"Eh.... Okay then."

"Tell me about the first guy you dated." He said "Hmm? Oh okay. He is Izumi. My highschool Boyfriend."

"How cute, Highschool love is cool."

"Well... He is one of my Favorite person, to be honest. He treated me nice and cool. But its just... I'm the problem? Welp since I don't really know about dating that time, I kind of wasted his efforts, I felt guilty realizing it so late." I said as I was fidgeting on my Fingernails.

"Well Isn't that quite horrible?" He laughs "No? You are the horrible. Who would kill someone without feeling guilty?" I asked "I mean, In love. We are in a topic of love, here. Put that killing or whatever, aside." He said.

"Now, My question. Tell me about Hanae."

"Hanae-san is gentle, sweet and Kind, also a smart one. We were a lowkey happy couple. But I was kind of confused why she would not make our relationship in public. I mean she was my first lover, I literally put a lot of effort just for her since I don't have any experience about dating and stuff."

"But then I finally found out the reason why she would just make our relationship in private. Literally the worse woman ever." He said "Huh? Why?" I asked.

"She wanna date me in private because she was already dating someone in Public. And I just found thag out after I saw her kissing someone who's not even studying in our school. Probably the reason why their relationship weren't even that known because the guy was studying in another school. And that's just not it." He said.

"Why?"

"She was also secretly cheating on not just me, but also on that guy she was making out with. Just thinking about it just makes me wanna choke her to death." He said with a sigh "What? She was also dating another guy??" I asked.

"A girl. She was literally dating a woman, too. Basically I don't really understand her. If She's a bisexual or a lesbian who just go and date a guy just because she could pull both genders. She was the worst. I broke up with her right after I found her kissing with a guy, who's I thought was her real boyfriend. Now I'll ask you a question- oh? its back?" He said but then the lights were back on.

"Wah... I'm glad, Its quite hot in here." I said "I'll turn the Air conditioner on." He said and I nodded, laying on the bed..

'I'll sleep now. I'm sleepy, goodnight." I said "I'll charge your phone, too." He said "Okay, thanks." I roll on the other side of the bed and cover myself up with a blanket and sigh in relieve.

_

Tomorrow.

Me and Rindou went on a date just like what he says. We went on an Amusement park after we went do shopping.

I'm wearing this kind of outfit, btw-

The weather is quite sunny but Its still cold. The winter is near!

"Wah... This is so nice~ Let's go and ride some cool rides!" I grab Rindou's hand and dragged him to some rides. It was hilarious because some of the Rides made Rindou puke.

He kept on saying 'no' to me at first but I kept on dragging him with me.

_

At the last ride, Rindou and I ride the ferris Wheel.

*amazed*

"It's almost 5, And The view in here is so beautiful..." I said, Rindou was checking on his phone and all "Rindou?" I asked and he replied "Hmm? What?"

"Come and admire the view..." I said "What are you even doing with your phone? We came here to have a date. I can't afford you not having fun! Its quite unfair if I'm the only one here that's enjoying this." I nagged "Oh sorry. Brother kept on texting me." He replied "Turn that off and Just read that later after this ride." He nodded.

And then afterwards, I find myself and himself making out.

The warmth of his breath and The tip of his tongue... I could feel it all. His hands were on my Lap and My hands were on his neck, wrapped around it.

And so, The ferris wheel stopped.

"Hmm?" He mumbled as his lips were still on mine "Get a room you guys." The guy who's guarding the Ferris wheel said with a laugh "Oh sorry." We said and head off.

_

After that Rindou and I stopped near the beach. We opened the Can beer we bought earlier inside the Mall.

We drank and drank as we watch the quiet beach.

"Woah.... This taste good." I said "Your first time drinking this beer?" He asks "Yup." I nod "It do taste good." He said.

"Wah... This sure feels so good." We were drinking on the back of his car, sitting there as we watch the waves.

"Let's wait for the Sunset." I said "Okay, then." He said as he sip on his beer "I had a lot of fun today.... Thank you." I said "Huh? What for?" He asked "Well its just I felt like thanking you." I said forming a fist and bump it on his Chest "You are welcome, then." He smiled.

"Let's do this again sometime." I said "Sure, whenever you feel like." He said, I gave Rindou a smile and says.

"I think I just judge you way too hard." I chuckled "Why? Wait- you did judge me?" He asked, I laugh at him and grabbed a Pizza and chew it.

"Hmm~ Delicious... Oh yeah- Yep. I do judge you way too much. I thought you are so bad. Guess you are not that bad to hang out with. I only thought of you at first that you only love sex and all, but Your thoughts can change." I said with a smile.

"What? Why would you say that? I mean... I'm like the best guy here in the world- I do kill people but when it comes to girls... I'm not that bad you know." He said with a slight blush.

"Come on! Let's take a picture?" I asked him, I pulled him closer. I'm so glad to buy a polaroid.

"Eh? All of a sudden?" He asks "Yup! So come here!!" I said and click the camera.

*Snap*

I was shaking the Photo as I watch the Sun, and it's slowly setting. (Oh yeah we also snap a photo while we were at the Amusement park, earlier. Author-san forgot to add it.)

All of a sudden, a Question then blurt out of my mouth.

.....

"Rindou... Do you like me?" I asked and he was stunned.

"I- I didn't mean that I kind of feel like you like me...! Its just.. I wanna ask you, I- I- It blurted out of my Mouth-" Rindou suddenly leaned for a kiss. It interrupted me from saying the last words.

He pulled back after he kissed me to get an air.

I was left confused and stunned.

Eh...? Why'd he do that?

....

We spent a 5 minutes all quiet.

But then.

"Y/n..."

"Y-yeah?" I snap-

"I think I do." It shocked me of what he replied.

"Huh...?"

"But not in a romantically way, I just think of you as a probably... Fuck buddies? And nothing more. I like you as a friend. But if you would ask me if I do like you romantically.... I kind of do, but I don't really like falling for someone who don't even have the same feelings of me. I know you don't like me... And so do the rest of us." He said.

I chuckled and smiled at him.

"I know what you only desire, Rindou. You don't like me, but you do want my body...." I leaned in and kissed him and we made out for 3 minutes. (We also catch our breaths)

_

It's quite dark now.

Rindou parked somewhere darker wherein we won't get caught.

Rindou's car were very big that Its very enough for us to have a lot space, because we'do some love here. I haven't done it for a month now so I guess Its been quite a while? Probably?

Rindou leaned to kiss me as he gently remove my dress. He pull my Sleeves up to my head and threw it on just wherever it is. Okay, We were at the back sit of the car.

The area there is Quite big and Rindou put a something soft on the floor of the car since Its nor even equal, There's some soft thing on the middle of the floor so Its quite uncomfortable to even move.

Rindou then removed my dress, slowly and gently as he kisses me.

I let out a soft moan to make him even more turned on. I could hear him chuckle——and feel him because of his mouth were on mine.

I was now on my Bra and Panties, My dress were taken off and so do the sleeves.

Rindou gently kissed me, My neck and to my Collar bone, proceeding then to my chest, as he slowly taking off my Bra.

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm kind of turned on now even though all he was doing was only Kissing my body, I wonder if I'll curl my fuckin' toes as he fuck me..?

"You are still on your pills?" He asks, oh yeah... I'm still drinking pills.

"Yup." I say "So I can do it raw?" He asked "Is that even a Damn question?" I smirked and so do he.

He unbuckled his belt and then took off his goddamn shirt.

"I haven't fucked you for months. But that doesn't mean my Dick went smaller."  -Rindou Haitani
(Fav Quote :)

I don't know why he say that but it made me laugh so hard.

"What the fuck?" I laughs "Why are you laughing?" He asks as he confusedly smiles "That was so random and funny!" I said "Shh... I know I'm funny." He says, proudly.

He takes off his jeans and his underwear. And now he is all naked. I could clearly see his Fuckin' little self were all hard.

"Oh... It grew bigger than last time." I said "Yes and of course." He said, He removed my Panties as He kissed my thighs. "Hmm..? You're all wet, huh." He grinned. He then spread both of my Legs and let himself inside me.

I could feel him inside me, he haven't moved yet.

"Ugh- Hmm...." I covered my mouth as he slowly help himself move "Y-you wanna know a fuckin' secret why my dick grew?" He asks.

"W-why?" I stuttered, his dick even grew bigger! And I could feel it inside me.

"H--hmmp~"

"Sex can make it big." He says "Ha... Ha.... D-do you often sleep with anyone, a- a lot?" I asks and he nodded as he clenched on my hands. He grabbed both of my Arms and place it above my head as he gripped onto it.

"Fuck..." He mutters.

"Hmm~" Its been quite a while since I felt myself all sexually aroused "Ha... Hngg.... Rindou~"

"Don't move." He kept on gripping onto my Wrists as he moves, slowly and gently at first but it became rough afterwards.

I'm trying myself to lower my voice, but he was kind of teasing me. Every time I bit onto my Lips just so I could lower my voice, he'll go rough and harder.

*panting*

"Ha... r-rindou...."

"Guess y-you are also on your climax... You kept on gripping and pulling me in." He says as he pant. He releases it afterwards after he pulled out.

"Ha..."

...

"Let's change position." He says as he motioned me to sit on his lap after he sat on the Car seats.

This time I move.

I was gripping on Rindou's back, My nails were digging on his skin as I bit on his Shoulders.

I'm more into something like this, Because If I were the top... I would love it than be the Bottom.

"Hngg...."

Rindou's hand were on my waist as he just follow my lead, I could see his erotic expression whenever I move. His face were sweating, making it more hotter than usual.

"Aren't your scar kind of sexy?" He smirked as he touches my scar on the Chest of mine "I-is it?" I grasp "Yeah, totally...." And he pulled me harder to kiss him way more aggressive.

_

And the past few hours, we make love.

_

Some months later, I still continue as their Stripper for them.

at around mid-December, Its already winter. And Its started to snow.

_

"Shit... Its so cold." Sanzu complain.

I was hanging out with Sanzu today, because he asks me out for a date.

"Literally you fault for asking me for a date in Winter." I said "Come on, stop complaining, you idiot." He added, He grabbed my Hands and pulled me to a Café.

Sanzu is wearing a Disguise, He was wearing a Black mask and his Hair were color Violet.

And he was wearing this kind of clothes.

As we took a Seat, Facing each other. I put my purse on the Table and fix my Posture. While he take off his sweater and so do I. I fold mine and put it on the head of the chair.

- I'm wearing smth like this.

"Is it really necessary to dye your hair?" I asked "I didn't dye my hair. I'm wearing a wig." He whispered "I see." I chuckled "What?" He asked "Nothing, I just find it funny." I replied.

"I'll go and order now. What do you want?" I asked "Cheesecake and an Americano." He says "You love cheesecake?" I asked, because how come a Fuckin' murderer would love something like that? Just a thought-

"Why? Why are you curious? I just like the cheesecake here." He said "Okay~"

I head to the counter and ordered whatever he says and so do what I want.

_

Our order were served, Sanzu was about to eat his Cheesecake but then I pulled out my Polaroid and Take a Picture of me and Sanzu (While he eat)

*Snap*

I shake the Photo as I watch him all confused.

Definitely the cutest!

As I shake the Photo I then opened my Mouth to say something. "Since you said earlier that you love their Cheesecake... Is this perhaps your favorite cafe?" I asked "No? I love the Cozy Corner's Cheesecake more." He says as he ate his cheesecake "Oh wow, you should've bought me in there." I said.

"No fuckin' way. Go on your own, you have a car." He replied "Eh? How mean." I said "Tsk." He hissed and just continue his cheesecake.

We spend an hour in the Cafe, talking and eating.

_

After that we head to the mall to do Shopping~

We first head to some expensive brands like——Gucci, Prada, Chanel and stuff.

I want a new Clothes.
And accessories or shits.

I bought quite a lot that Sanzu was the one who's carrying some of it and the others were carried by me.

"Mikey surely spoiled a fuckin' bitch..." He mutters and I just laugh at him as I chew my Gum "It doesn't matter if I'm a bitch or a whore or whatever. If I want that I can just buy that. Also, with my money~" I said and smiled at him, turned my back on him and continue to walk to any stores.

Some hours later we head to a Park after shopping, Sanzu was so Exhausted that Its a funny sight to see.

"Phew... You sure take your time to do some bullshits." He said "Well you should've told me what you want to buy, I asked you earlier but you said you could just buy a Mall if you want. You sure are hella rich, hmm?" I chuckled.

We place a blanket on the grass and prepare some of a snacks.

"The more I watch you eat your Cheesecake earlier, the more I want to bake you some. If you want a Cheesecake, I could just maybe make you some, just tell me the password." I said "I don't want. I don't even know if you know how to bake." He said.

"Hey, that's mean! I know how to bake, you know. Stop being so mean for a while and be a good dog." I said.

"You are the mean one, now. How dare you say 'good dog' to me? I'm not even a dog." He said "Eh...? You are. I could even make you bark for me." I smirked "That's out of... The topic..!" He replied.

"Look at you~ If we fuck each other you would literally bark for me." I stick my tongue out "I wouldn't." He said "Hmm? Wanna find out?" I asked. I leaned near his face and lift his chin up.

"Fuck."

"I'm kidding." I teasingly said"Fuck you, Y/n."

"Yeah yeah. Come on and let's have a picnic."

_

We waited for the Sun to set and then plan to head home.

"Wah~ Having a date in winter is really not my thing, but Its fun than I thought it would be." I said, as I stretch myself on Sanzu's Passenger Seat.

Sanzu is Smoking as he drive.

I just leaned on the Window to see the places, but Its an unfamiliar place.

"Oi. Where are we going? I thought we'll head home?" I asked "You'll see."

"A surprise?" I asked "Probably."

"Hey, you are making me anxious. I wanna go home if you won't tell me where we're heading." I said "You'll see, just be patient."

I sigh.

_

And then a minute past, Sanzu pulled up.

"Come on." He said as he get out if the Car, I was so confused because this place isn't even so familiar to my eyes. I just head out and followed Sanzu to a store.

We head inside and saw tons of cake and desserts, displayed.

"What do you want?" He asks "I don't know...." I mumbled "Then, I'll recommend you the Cheesecake." He said "Why did you take me here? We already had some desserts earlier." I said "You said you want me to take you here." He added.

"Eh?"

"May I take your order?" The girl on the Counter asks "I want a whole of a Cheesecake. Oi, Y/n. Choose whatever you want." He said, And I'm still confused.

"Tsk. This is the Cozy Corner I'm telling you."

"A-ah! Oh~ I didn't even read the name... Silly me. Umm... Can I have a slice of Strawberry cake and a Slice of a Chocolate cake, too." I said.

"I'll have two whole Cheesecake, a Whole Strawberry cake and a Chocolate cake, too." He said to the counter, which makes me shock.

"I can't possibly eat all of those..!" I said "Who says it's just yours, you selfish bitch." He chuckled "Oh.. I thought." I chuckled "That'll be $___" Sanzu payed them and we head home after.

_

"Thank you for inviting me for a date." I said, Sanzu offered me three box of the Cake we bought earlier.

"Oh? I thought Its not all for me?" I asked "That was a joke, here. Eat all you can. If you can't eat all of that, you can just throw or whatever." He says and wave his hand on me as he walk in his Car.

"T-thank you again!" I yelled as I ran to his car.

"What?" He asked, I leaned for a kiss.

He laughs And he leaned forward for a kiss.

"See you tomorrow." He said and I step back——he head of after.

*sigh*

"This dude literally spend his own money like water." I mumbled and head inside my apartment.

I took a shower and changes my clothes, afterwards lay on my bed.

As I was just laying on the bed, staring on the ceiling, I suddenly heard a notification.

I grabbed my phone to checked it out and saw Ran's message.

I opened It and read his message.

"A new date planned for tomorrow, again..." I mumbled.

_

To be continued....

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

-I made this chapter and the next other few Chapters to be long, since This'll come in end soon. 40 chapters is enough, So I guess the next few chapters will probably have at least 4k words or 5k——probably more (It really depends on my mood but I'll try to make it at around 4k or more). I'll make sure to finish this series at my Birthday! <July 31!> I hope I could finish this right away and Prepare my Next series!-

P.s. Thank you sm for the Readers who are following this series! I thank all of you for supporting me non-stop! And I will surely do my best to give you guys a lot of more Interesting stories! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 3.1K 34
๐Ÿ—๏ธ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. ๐“จou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...
5.4K 151 14
One of Bonten's bank accounts gets hacked by a notorious hacker called 'Venom'. Much to the hacker's dismay, she gets caught and is forced to make a...
37.1K 1.4K 28
Never thought once in your life, not even on your wildest dream, you're entangled with Bonten executives, the infamous yet worst criminal organizatio...
129K 4.3K 51
๐๐“ | โ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ณโž. โ€ข Your life was never meant to turn out that way. But the question here is:...