back to you • lrh

By bblueroses

[a luke hemmings fanfiction. can be read as a na/ya.] in which she falls for her brother's best friend, but f... More

character visuals + playlist
prologue
01
02
03
04
05*
06
07
08*
09
10
11
12*
14
15
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31*
32
33
34*
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41*
42*
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49
50
51
52
53*
54
epilogue*
bonus chapter*

13*

1.1K 26 11
By bblueroses

Chapter 13:
"Let's go back to you, deflowered bitch."

Eloise-Anne

The butterflies flutter in my stomach as I open my eyes. Ashton is laying down next to me, holding me tightly. I know he's awake since he doesn't breathe as deeply as he does whenever he is asleep. I turn to face him, and he kisses my forehead once again. I must admit that I feel a little sore after last night, but it's nothing compared to what I feel for Ashton. 

"Good morning," he whispers. His voice is raspier than it usually is, and I love it. His hand rakes through my hair. "Have you slept a bit?" I nod and notice the hickey on his neck. God, when did I make those? I can't remember making them at all.

"Yeah, you're a great pillow." He chuckles and steps out of the bed. My eyes discover his bare chest. Every time I see him, I have this need to check him out. It's the worst honestly. 

"Enjoying the view?" He chuckles. "Anyhow, I wanted to make you some breakfast. At least, I wanted to take out. Is that okay with you?" I nod immediately. 

"Do you want me to pay?" I ask him. 

"No, my idea, my money." He smiles. He puts on a shirt and walks up to me, kissing my lips gently. "I'll be right back, okay?" I nod and smile. He walks out of the room and seconds later I hear the front door close. I instantly run towards Michael's room. I jump on his bed, and he groans immediately. 

"What the fuck, El." He groans. I smile as he rubs his eyes. 

"I had sex," I tell him. His eyes widen, but a big smirk grows on his face. "It was great," I tell him, feeling my entire body burn. "And we may have stolen a condom." He chuckles at my words. 

"Of course you did." He says. "If only you'd get pregnant." He says, I give him a nudge and he chuckles. "Does this mean I have to buy condoms for you? I know how fucking awkward you get." A bigger smile grows on my face, giving him his answer. "That shit shouldn't be as expensive though. Sex is great and these condoms are ruining it." I chuckle at his words.

"Whatever you say," I say. "Anyways, where the fuck did you go yesterday?" He shrugs his shoulders and smiles sheepishly. "You drunk fuck." I laugh. 

"Yeah, no, let's go back to you, deflowered bitch." I laugh about the new nickname. "C'mon I want some details." He says. "Did you use the sucking tips I gave you?" 

"I actually did nothing for him; it didn't even cross my mind." I mumble, "He pleased me, and he fucked me right after. I didn't do anything for him." 

"Doesn't quite matter, I guess. I mean if he came, he has nothing to complain about, plus he saw you naked." I roll my eyes at him. "What?" He laughs. "You look hot, El. You've gotta be seeing that yourself." It's quiet for some seconds. "No, but honestly, don't worry about the foreplay though - you can always suck him as if he would say no." I roll my eyes.

"Luke called me a cockslut yesterday." I suddenly blurt out. A snort leaves his body as he starts laughing hysterically. "Hey! It's not funny! He thinks I'm some kinda whore." 

"El, since when do you care about him? Let him live his pathetic life, please. You've only ever been with Ashton. So how about you think about that? He just lost brain cells by fucking the dumbest things." I lay down beside him and let out a sigh. "Why do you even bother?" 

"I don't know," I tell him. "I'm not quite used to people not liking me." 

"Maybe he's just in love with you but he hates you since he can't have you." I roll my eyes at his stupid statement. I hear the bell ring and make my way downstairs, to see Ashton when I open the door. 

"I got our food and brought something for Michael as well." I smile at him. I lean on my toes to give him a kiss. 

"You're amazing," I tell him. "Do you want breakfast here or in bed?" I ask him. 

"In bed of course, maybe over a great movie or so?" I nod immediately and grab some plates from the kitchen. "Is Michael already awake?" He asks me. 

"Yeah, but hungover." I chuckle. We both make our way upstairs. Ashton hands me the bag with Michael's food and I knock on his door; hoping he isn't doing other things right now. I hear a loud groan and open the door, he hates every living noise when he's hungover. I hand him the bag of food. He frowns a bit, looking inside of it. "Ash got us some breakfast and also got you some." I smile brightly. 

"How come you aren't hungover? Is it because of the sex? Fuck, it must've been great. I really can't remember shit from yesterday."

"Well, I was getting shitfaced, and you left with Tammy," I tell him, handing him one of the plates. "And when Ash and I were done you came back, asking us where your lost keys were, you held them." I chuckle, "And you were telling all about how good Tammy's boobs looked - I know they look great, but man you can exaggerate. You were also saying how good her underwear lo-"

"Yeah, you can stop." He groans. "It's too early for this, I don't even have the energy to bully the deflowered bitch in front of me." I chuckle and leave the room again. I walk into my own and see Ashton sitting there, still in his sweats and his loose shirt. I open my closet to grab some sweats out of it as well. 

"Are you cold?" He asks me, I shake my head and look at him. "You know you don't have to cover up for me, right?" He says. Slowly I make my way through the bed, while Ashton grabs the plates. "I mean you've been wearing my blouse and ur panties the whole time. I like the view." I chuckle and sit down next to him, eating the freshly made bagel. 

"This is great," I say after I swallowed the piece of food. He turns on a movie on the laptop and we both watch the movie. After I finished the food, I put the plate on the nightstand and get closer to him. He hands me a yellow drink and I look at him. 

"It's mango-passionfruit, your favorite." I kiss his cheek and smile. How did I deserve such a guy like this? I take the drink from him and put the straw in between my lips. I truly do love this flavor. He wraps his arm around me and brings me even closer to his body. "El?" I look up at him and meet his eyes instantly. "Fuck, I know this is fucking soon, but I just.." He is quiet, his cheeks turning a shade darker. I have never seen him like this before. 

"You can tell me," I assure him, pausing the movie. 

"You really can't tell?" I frown at his words. Of course, I can't tell what he wants to say, it's his mind, not mine. If only I could read minds, the first person I'd go to is Michael, that guy has some weird things up his sleeve every now and then. 

"Ash, what is it?" I put the laptop away and sit on his lap, running my hand through his curly hair. He closes his eyes for a split second, enjoying my touch. 

"You're so fucking innocent." I roll my eyes. 

"Why do you keep on saying that?" I am honestly wondering why he says it and why everybody around me thinks that. I am not that innocent, right?

"Because it's the truth, baby." He kisses my lips shortly. 

"But what it is?" I ask him. 

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend." He sighs. 

"Past tense?" He rolls his eyes. 

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I bite my lip and kiss him. 

"All you ever had to do was ask." I chuckle. He rolls his eyes and places his hands on my hips. "Won't Calum kill us?" I ask him. "I don't know what kind of guy stuff you discuss with him when it's about girls." 

"Cal is all good with it, don't worry about him. But I would appreciate it if you and Luke would hate each other a little less." 

"But he infuriates me." I sigh annoyed, "I don't wanna be friends with him." He starts kissing my neck, almost tickling me with his lips. 

"Please, try for me." I only hum in response. His kisses trail up to my cheek to end up on my lips. 

"He thinks I'm a slut." I tell him. "He literally called me a cockslut." Ashton rolls his eyes. 

"He just has no fucking manners." He groans, "I am sorry he said that to you, you know you're not, right?" I nod in answer, I don't even wanna say anything. Ashton shouldn't be the one apologizing for him. "Shall we continue the movie?" He says, clearing his throat. I place myself in between his legs and grab the laptop again. I move myself a little more, there's something poking in my ass and it's not comfortable. Does he still have his keys and wallet in his pockets?

"Can you empty your pockets please?" I ask him. 

"My pockets are empty." He says. 

"Oh... So, you're hard again? If you want me to blow you, you should just ask. I won't do shit until you fucking beg for it." I say, looking back at him, knowing I'm the one with the power right now. 

"You really want me to beg?" He chuckles, and I nod and smile. 

"I need to know how bad you want it," I tell him, playing the movie once again, purposely moving myself up against him. A smirk growing on my face as I hear him whimper. 

"Fuck - I really fucking need you, please." He says, breathing heavier. "I need your fucking mouth, don't just fucking make me beg for it." A giggle leaves my lips. 

"I didn't know you were really gonna beg." I giggle. 

"I fucking hate you." He groans. 

"I know you don't," I say, chuckling, taking his sweats off. "I don't think you made me your girlfriend because you hate me." He rolls his eyes. "In fact, that's not such a nice thing to say. Maybe you should finish yourself." I say, biting my lip. 

"Eloise-Anne, don't you fucking do this." He says, "otherwise the next time I fuck you, you won't be able to walk. I went easy on you." I raise my brows at his words. "Just fucking suck me." He says. I bring my face closer to him and use Mike's tips. Licking up the dick and kissing it, that's what he said right. Wait, tips - the tip. A moan leaves his mouth when I suck his tip and I feel the butterflies flutter in my stomach. It's weird that he makes me feel that way, in these circumstances. I slowly take him in some deeper and feel him grab my hair. He's pushing me ever further down. I start gagging heavily, which makes him stop. "I am sorry, I'll stop." He says, his cheeks turning darker. I continue what I was doing and bring my hands to work as well - using Michael's tips to not leave anything out. "Fuck, El." I moan in response, causing him to moan. 

"Guys, I am going to - What the fuck!" I startle when I hear Michael's voice. Michael always knocks, he always does. How come he doesn't know that I am alone with Ashton? How stupid can you be? "Yeah, you guys finish this first, I'll come back later." 

"You don't have to continue I know the mood's changed," Ashton says. 

"No, but I want to," I mumble. 

"So continue, baby." He says. "I won't be the one holding you back." He says before I continue to make him feel good again. I look up at him and see how his lips are parted. His eyes are closed and he's leaning back a bit. "Fuck," he moans quietly. As I continue my movements his chest moves faster. I feel his dick twitch in my mouth. "El, keep going just like that." He breathes out, he opens his eyes and that's my cue to look away. "I'm so close, baby." He mumbles, grabbing my hair. I feel my panties getting wet by just the way he talks, and the way he looks. I feel him twitch again and within seconds my mouth is filled with his load. My cheeks heat up when he moans out my name. I walk up to the trashcan and spit it out. 

"I think we traumatized Michael." I chuckle. 

"El, he looked at your ass." He says, "I honestly don't give a shit since it's Michael, but if it were anyone else, I'd be throwing hands." I roll my eyes at him. "What was that for? No one looks at my baby like that." The words should be sweet, but honestly, they made me feel very awkward. I'm sure he noticed that. 

"Don't make it seem like I'm your child." 

"Always ruining a moment." I smile at him. 

"I sure am good at that." 

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

They both don't have a chill not gonna lie. 

Loads of love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 547 9
A thief Metawin enters a house to steal things but instead gets his heart stolen by an innocent boy Bright who lived there...
6.2K 1.1K 64
|COMPLETE| "I know that perhaps he could never love me in the way I have realized that I love him, I am not delusional. I walked into love with him...
287K 7.9K 34
━━ 𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 New student Bree Hanson needs to break out of her shy exterior and her guidance counselor has the...
77.5K 917 71
What happens when Zach finds himself in love with Daniel's sister, Y/N Seavey? Will he protect her or protect himself? Does contain some smut!