Danny Phantom.exe Oneshots~

By HopesAngelSprite

As you've read in the title this book will be a series of oneshots and short stories about Danny Phantom.exe... More

Bestfriend~ (Oneshot) 😈
Cat Boy Cuddles~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Chaos~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
One Hell of A Gentleman (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Honey Bunny (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Devil's In The Details~ (Oneshot)✨
Baby Danny~ (Oneshot)😈
A Day In The Life~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
Thunder (Oneshot)✨
Speak of The Devil~ (Oneshot)✨
Big Bad Wolf~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
Challenge Accepted~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—βœ¨
Boss Man~ (Oneshot)😈
Redamancy~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Lightning (Oneshot)✨
Ink and Petals (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Suit & Tie (1/2)😈
Suit & Tie (2/2)😈
Feel Me (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Devil's Advocate (Oneshot)✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes (Oneshot)✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes 2✨
Hell Raiser (Oneshot)✨
Kingpin (Oneshot) πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
Tempest (Oneshot) ✨
Pretty Kitty (Oneshot)πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 3✨
Alpha and Omega ✨
Freaky Friday (Oneshot) 😈
Sweet Tooth (Oneshot) πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 4 ✨
Devil's Due ✨
Rain Check πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
The Husbandos ✨
Star Kissed ✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes 5 ✨
Catnip πŸ’—πŸ˜ˆ
Bad Habits ✨
Mistletoe πŸ’—
Sweet Tooth The Sequel πŸ€ͺ
Reputation βœ¨πŸ’—
Boyfriend πŸ’—
Levin ✨
Moonwake ✨
Wicked ✨
Moonwake 2 ✨
Take It Easy 😈
Hot Wheels ✨
Helping Hands 😈
Telepathy ✨
Mine πŸ’—
Denny's πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
Telepathy 2 ✨
From Me To You πŸ’—
Rock, Paper, Scissors πŸ’—
Phase One ✨
Team Player 😈✨
Golden Hour πŸ’—
Vendetta ✨
Hot Chocolate 😈
Bookworms and Cigarettes 6 ✨
Thunder Bolt
Tyrant ✨
Middle of the Night ✨
Unification of Equals
Middle of the Night (pt. 2) ✨
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Sparks ✨

978 21 13
By HopesAngelSprite

(A/N): HIIIII!! YES I'M LATE! Sorry for being this late, I got caught up in the weekend festivities and kinda slacked off too much. Anyways, this week's story is a mix of a songfic and a classic soulmate au prompt. At first, this was just a songfic, but the lyrics brought on the idea of a soulmate theme. This is also very horribly edited hehe. I won't hold you any longer, enjoy <333

"Nope, not a chance.", I breathe out while adjusting the phone between my shoulder and ear.

On the other end of the line, I hear my friends collectively groan, probably pouting at my blatant refusal of their invitation. I glance at the clock to see that there are about thirty minutes until 11:00. "Come on, (Y/N)! You never go with us to see the fireworks, and you promised you would this year!!", one of my friends yells causing me to wince at the loudness of her voice.

I let go of a sigh and begin to rinse my hands under some cool water. They were right, I never went with them to see fireworks. I always stayed home and went to bed early after watching a movie with mid-takeout or reading a book. Going to those sorts of things never really made sense to me. I had indeed promised, but their incessant begging wasn't going to wear me down.

"I just don't understand why I'd want to see fireworks when I can't even see the colors. All of you can see them, so only you should go.", I try to reason with them. A couple of muffled curses follow my statement before a calmer voice speaks up. "I understand that, but wouldn't it suck to go through life without seeing even if they are colorless?", Mei, the more sensible one asks, "You told me when we first met that everyone should try everything at least once. You should try this, I guarantee you won't regret it.". I lean against my kitchen counter and curs internally.

Mei was known for her persuasiveness and freakishly good insight. She was also very wise for her, hence my slowly waning will. She wasn't our "Voice of Reason" for nothing.

"Fucking hell...", I mutter under my breath and rise to go to my closet, "Fine. Let me change, I'll call you to pick me up when I'm ready.". Wild cheers fill my room from my phone's speaker causing a ghost of a smile to grace my features. "No need, honey!! We're already in the parking lot!", someone shouts before the call ended. I stifle a giggle and pull a top from the depths of my closet. Hopefully, Mei was right. Maybe I wouldn't regret it.

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DANNY'S NEW HAIRCUT*

I gaze up at the grey sky as we speed down the highway. The coolness of the wind blowing across my face isn't doing much to ease my growing anxiety, but it is helping a little. In the backseat, three of my friends are fussing over the aux cord and our driver, Mei, is just as calm as ever.

"How much longer till we get there?", I ask quietly while draping my arm on the window of the little convertible. Even over the sound of the wind, Mei can hear me. "Not much longer, I promise.", she answers with a gentle smile. I hum and lean against my headrest. As my eyelids flutter shut, a familiar tune begins to play on the radio. I open my eyes again and turn to look at the three in the backseat. They all grin at me before one of them shouts, "Go one, sing one we know.". I huff and smirk as I ready myself to fulfill their request.

(A/N: Play 'Sparks' by Coldplay for ✨effect ✨)

"Did I drive you away?

I know what you'll say

You say, "Oh, sing one we know"

But I promise you this

I'll always look out for you

Yeah, that's what I'll do"

Singing such a gentle song is enough to ease the last bit of nervousness the wind can't reach. Singing it with friends is enough to make me forget it ever existed. The song continues and, by the time we're pulling into the park, everyone in the car has joined in.

"I say, "Oh"

I say, "Oh"

My heart is yours

It's you that I hold on to

Yeah, that's what I do

And I know, I was wrong

But I won't let you down

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I will, yes, I will"

As we pull into the parking lot and shut off the car, I finish the last line earning a round of applause from my small audience. I chuckle softly as we all file out of the tiny black car one after the other. I look into the park to see that a pretty large crowd has gathered there. Couples and families have chosen spots on blankets, friend groups are horsing around and drinking beers. It isn't as bad as I imagined.

"Come on, we're meeting Bree's brother and his friends at the top of the hill! The fireworks start in like two minutes.", Mei snaps me out of my thoughts while pulling me toward the large hill in the distance. Bree has already begun racing up it with the other two girls close behind her. I knew her brother well, but I'd never met any of his friends. The others had at some point, so hopefully, the situation wouldn't be very awkward.

I groan as Mei continues to pull me up the hill. We aren't far away, but I'm already getting tired. On top of the hill, I can make out the tall silhouette of Bree's brother and three other guys as well as the three from our group. I exhale through my nose and continue to sing the song from earlier to regain the little bit of peace I'd gathered.

"I said, oh

I cry, oh "

As we reach the top of the hill, the four guys turn to greet us. "Look what the cat dragged in!! What're you doing here, runt?", Brandon asks while reaching out to nudge me a bit. I roll my eyes and swat his hand away. "Your sister threw a tantrum.", I answer plainly while nodding in Bree's direction. She snickers mischievously as she settles herself on the large picnic blanket but says nothing. Mei snorts and let Brandon pull her into a quick side hug. "Mei.", he hums to which she responds with an equally happy, "Brandon.".

I smile to myself at they're greeting. They always spoke to each other so shyly even though they were literal soulmates. "Runt, these are my friends that you haven't met because you're a homebody!", Brandon says while gesturing to the three I didn't know.

One of them steps forward and extends his hand. He had a soft face and a smile that could rival the sun. "Hello, I'm Pete! It's nice to meet you.", he speaks as I take his hand. I introduce myself feeling a little less awkward than before. A curly, dark-haired boy steps forward with a gentle smirk and offers his hand next. "Hi, I'm Arny. Nice to meet you, (Y/N).", he greets a lot calmer than Pete. As I turn to shake the third and final guy's hand, Bree groans loudly. I turn to look at her with a raised brow. "Hurry it up with the introductions, guys!! The fireworks are gonna start any second, and I don't (Y/N) to miss any of them!", she pouts receiving a smack on the arm from Mei.

I roll my eyes and mutter something about her being childish for her age before facing the last guy. "I'm sorry about her, she can be a handful and a half sometimes.", I start while shooting a look Brandon's way. A deep chuckle meets my ears and suddenly the butterflies in my stomach begin to grow restless. I look away from Brandon to his friend with ashen hair. "It's no worries! Her brother can be the same way sometimes.", he muses while reaching out to take my extended hand, "I'm Danny by the way, nice to meet you-". He doesn't get the chance to finish his sentence as our hands connect and our eyes lock.

I wish I can say that suddenly all the colors I'd been missing all my life came to me in a rush, but it doesn't quite happen that way. As we lock eyes, I wince as an intense sting sets in them. I blink rapidly trying to alleviate the awful feeling, and as I do my eyes catch the horizon. The grey hues of the night sky gradually begin to fade into blue, captivating me in the process. The sting isn't as bad anymore. I exhale shakily and look back to Danny whose eyes are no longer dark brown but a rich, beautiful brown.

He brings his hands up to wipe at them with a brighter smile than before. "Well, isn't this sudden. Honestly, didn't think I'd find you in my lifetime.", he admits while looking at our still connected hands. "Yeah...", I breathe out while admiring the contrast of his skin against the ink on his wrist.

"Wait a damn minute... did you two just-", Brandon starts but cuts himself off with a grin and a shake of his head, "Congratulations are definitely due, but let's all have a seat and watch the fireworks.". With that, everyone takes their place on the blanket, Danny and I follow them after reluctantly separating hands. As I take my place next to him, he offers his hand again. I take it with a smile and move a little closer to him. Seconds later, the first fireworks of the night whistle across the night sky, exploding in mesmerizing colors and sparkles.

For a moment, I take my eyes off the fireworks to look over at Danny. What I see is more beautiful than anything going on in the sky tonight. There he is staring at the sky with eyes full of wonder and awe with his fingers intertwined with my own. It was a sight that I'd never forget for the rest of my life.

"Yeah, I saw sparks

Yeah, I saw sparks"

THE END

(A/N): Hello, Babes!!! I hoped you enjoyed this story although I don't know if I wrote it well enough. This song has been on my mind a lot recently so I felt that I had to write something for it! I don't usually write songfics, but should I write them more often? If I should, give me a song I should do! As usual, please comment your thoughts and share. Remember to drink water, eat healthily, and take your meds if you have to. Please be safe, and if you can't be safe at least be careful. I love you all so much <333

thesmolbean out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 1.1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
601K 7.6K 137
Collection of both Headcannons and Oneshots for characters like Michael Myers, Billy Loomis, Hannibal Lecter, Bo Sinclair, Brahms Heelshire, Amanda Y...
4.3K 77 12
Dan x Reader, Phil x Reader, and Phan oneshots. There will be no smut, and if there is a trigger, I'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter. Requ...
379K 5.3K 106
The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- seme male reader UMR- uke male reader Reque...