𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

By miche_diggory

The Swan sisters have always mantained a good relationship, they tell each other their most intimate secrets... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟔. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛
𝟕. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝟗. 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚
𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟏. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥
𝟏𝟑. 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟒. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟏𝟖. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚
𝟏𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟏. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝟐𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲
𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟕. 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐋𝐢𝐞
𝟐𝟗. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟏. 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲
𝟑𝟐. 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟓. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟑𝟔. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟖. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟑𝟖. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟗. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟒𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝟒𝟑. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟒𝟓. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝟒𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒𝟖. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟗. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟓𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟏. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟐. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟓𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
𝟓𝟓. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
𝟓𝟔. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟕. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟓𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝟓𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟎. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟏. 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
𝟔𝟐. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟑. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝟔𝟒. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟔𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟔𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟔𝟗. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟕𝟎. 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟕𝟏. 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟕𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟑. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟒. 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟕𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟔. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟕𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟕𝟗. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖𝟎. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟖𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝟖. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

4K 92 2
By miche_diggory

Bella, Mackenzie and Jacob are in Bella's truck with intentions of testing the motorcycles. Bella keeps driving while Mackenzie is beside her. Jacob's on the passenger'r seat, leaving the younger twin in the middle.

-If I told you I couldn't have fixed these bikes, what would you two have said? - Jacob asks after staying quiet for a while.

-Are you doubting your mad skills? - Mackenzie asks, glancing at the guy.

-No, definitely not. They'll run fine. It's just that if I was smart, I would have dragged out the rebuild a bit.- The girl doesn't reply, letting her twin do so.

-If you told me you couldn't fix these bikes, we would say that that's really too bad, but that we're just gonna have to find something else to do. - Bella says, making him laugh.

Mackenzie looks at the road, realising there's a cliff, where there's a group of boys. After advancing a little more, she realises that that's Sam Uley.

-Is that Sam Uley? - She suddenly asks, catching Bella and Jacob's attention.

-Yeah, him and his cult. - Jacob says, not very happy to see the group of boys.

-Oh, my God. - Bella whispers, watching how Sam throws a boy down the cliff.

She parks the truck immediately, scaring Mackenzie. The older Swan girl gets out of the truck quickly while her sister and Jacob get out calmly.

-They're not really fighting, Bella. They're cliff diving. Scary as hell, but a total rush. - He jokes.

-You serious? - Bella asks, watching how another guy that she doesn't recognize jumps off the cliff.

-Most of us jump from lower down. We leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples. - He explains while Mackenzie gets by his side.

-You have some kind of beef with him or something? - Mack asks while Bella walks back to them.

-I don't know, they just think they run this place. Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids... Now look at him. - Jacob says, shaking his head lightly.

The Swan sister turn to look at the cliff, realising that Embry's the one who jumps off the cliff.

-That's Embry? - Mackenzie asks, surprised.

-What happened to him? - Bella asks.

-He missed some school. And all of a sudden, he started following Sam around like a llittle puppy. Same thing happened with Paul and Jared. - Jacob explains. - Sam keeps giving me this look. Like he's waiting for me or something. It's kind of starting to freak me out.

-Well, just avoid him. - Bella says.

-That's what I'm trying. - Jacob says firmly.

-And if he keeps doing it, I'll beat him hard. - Mackenzie says firmly, making her sister and him smile.

The three of them look at the cliff, watching how Sam jumps off it. After a few minutes, they return to the truck and resume their way to a calm place, where they could test the motorbikes. When they arrive, Jacob takes the bike down easily while the sisters look at their surroundings.

-Okay. - Bella approaches one of the motorbikes along with Mackenzie.

-You wanna come with me? - The older twin asks her sister, who hesitates for a moment.

-Ride a motorbike with you when you're starting to learn? - Mackenzie asks, smirking.

-You know how to ride one of these things? - Jacob asks, confused, getting in front of Bella, who's already seated on one of the bikes.

-Yeah, I learned back in Pheonix with some old friends. - Mack explains with half a smile.

-Well, then, you can teach me. - Bella asks her twin, who doubts for a moment.

-Fine, but if I die, it'll be your fault. - Mackenzie warns before gettong on the motorcycle.

-All right. Brake? - Jacob says, taking Bella's hands.

-That one. - Mackenzie realises how her sister and Jake stare at each other for a second before looking away, blushing.

-Clutch? Good. - The boy backs off, letting Bella turn on the machine. - Ready? Now slowly release the clutch.

Bella has intentions of doing so, but realises how Edward appears in front of her.

-Bella, stop. - The brown hiared girl starts the bike, scaring her sister and Jacob.

-Whoa, what are you doing? - Mackenzie lookat her older sister, confused, realising she has a lost look.

-Bella, I think you should stop. - Mack has intentions of getting off the motorbike, but can't because Bella speaks again.

-I'm gonna try again. - The brown hiared girl says firmly, starting the motorcycle once again.

-Bella, no! - Mackenzie cries and, before she even realises, Bella starts the machine, making her way forward.

Bella keeps her look on the road, but looks at her sides, scared by realising that Edward appears for a few seconds before disappearing.

-Bella, eyes on the front! - Mackenzie yells, scared while taking her sister's waist.

Bella starts losing control of the motorcycle, scaring her twin.

-Bella, hit the brake! - Mack and Jacob yell at the same time.

Bella does it, but both her and her sister fly out of the motorcycle because of the speed. Mack hits herself against a rock while Bella falls down against the dry grass.

Mackenzie starts groaning in pain while Jacon approaches them with the other motorbike.

-I want to go again. - Bella says, standing up with difficulty.

-No, no more bikes. - Jake says firmly after helping Bella stand up.

The boy approaches the younger twin quickly while she tries sitting up, having a horrible pain in the head.

-You're bleeding. - Mackenzie touches a part of her forehead, realising it really is bleeding.

-Oh, God, I'm sorry. - The brown haired girl whispers, looking at her hand, which has blood stains.

-You're apologizing for bleeding? - Mackenzie looks at him, confused until realising what she said.

-Yeah, I guess. - She whispers, looking down.

-No big deal, Mack. It's just blood. - He says, taking his shirt off to start cleaning the blood off of her forehead, who groans in pain.

Bella stares at Jacob's back for a moment before looking back at her sister with a regretful and worried expression.

-I'm so sorry, Mack. - Bella apologises, standing behind Jacob.

Mackenzie stays silent but looks at him, realising how his face changes to a different guy's for a few seconds.

-What are you staring at? - Mack frowns, without recognizing the boy in front of her until coming back to reality.

-You're sort of... beautiful. - She says, dizzy.

-How hard did you hit your head? - He jokes.

-I don't know. - She whispers, touching the part where she hit herself.

-Let's go. - Bella helps her sister up along with Jacob.

She takes her twin to the truck while Jake puts the motorcycles back on the back part of the truck.

-I'm so sorry. - Bella says while helping her sister.

-I'll take care of it later when I'm completely conscious but I'm telling you right now that you're forbidden from approaching on getting on a motorbike ever again, got it? - Mackenzie asks, touching her harmed forehead.

-Yeah, I promise. - Bella answers firmly.

Mackenzie nods before closing her eyes, trying to take the golden eyes she saw a few seconds ago while looking at Jacob.

Man, I just realised that I'm heading to the airport tomorrow night because my flight to Panama is at 2:00 AM. AND I HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT AT MIDNIGHT, I THINK.

Well, bitches, tomorrow's the play my class' gonna do so wish me luck. I already know all my lines so I think i'm ready.

I'll try posting next chapter tomorrow after school because maybe I'll be preparing some final details for my trip with my mom.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
135K 2.9K 22
"Vampires creepin' the hallway at night But I'm too bruised up to fight I try to get away but I can't escape 'Cause everywhere l turn there's an enem...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.3M 51.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...