𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

By miche_diggory

The Swan sisters have always mantained a good relationship, they tell each other their most intimate secrets... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟔. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛
𝟖. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟗. 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚
𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟏. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥
𝟏𝟑. 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟒. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟏𝟖. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚
𝟏𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟏. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝟐𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲
𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟕. 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐋𝐢𝐞
𝟐𝟗. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟏. 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲
𝟑𝟐. 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟓. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟑𝟔. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟖. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟑𝟖. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟗. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟒𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝟒𝟑. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟒𝟓. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝟒𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒𝟖. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟗. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟓𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟏. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟐. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟓𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
𝟓𝟓. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
𝟓𝟔. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟕. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟓𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝟓𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟎. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟏. 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
𝟔𝟐. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟑. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝟔𝟒. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟔𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟔𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟔𝟗. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟕𝟎. 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟕𝟏. 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟕𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟑. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟒. 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟕𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟔. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟕𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟕𝟗. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖𝟎. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟖𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝟕. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

4.8K 99 36
By miche_diggory

Days passed by, and the Swan sisters stayed with Jacob every afternoon after school. Bella managed to forget Edward bit by bit, she was more focused on what she had to do for the motorcycles to work. She felt calm and complete while hanging out with Mackenzie and Jacob.

Charlie and Mackenzie felt calm by seeing how Bella got better, the nightmares stopped so nights would be calm for the Swans.

Jacob stops revising the breaks of the motorcycle before getting out of his workshop along with the Swan girls.

-Quil keeps asking you to come over. I think he likes you a little too much. - Jacob tells Mackenzie, who frowns, confused.

-Oh, well, I'm really not into the whole cougar thing. - The brown haired girl jokes.

-What's up with you and age? How old was that Cullen guy anyway? - Mackenzie's smiles fades away by seeing how Bella stops smiling before looking down.

That exact night, like at 1:00 AM, Bella wakes up, screaming by having one of her many nightmares again. Both Mackenzie and Charlie storm into her bedroom, scared and try to calm her down.

-Bella, Bella. - Mackenzie sits by her side while waking her up.

Bella opens her eyes, scared and confused. She looks at her father and sister for a moment before sighing of relief.

-I thought this thing was starting to work, but... I guess not. - Charlie admits, pointing at the dream catcher that Bella has hung up on the head of her bed.

-You okay? - Mackenzie asks, taking her sister's hand.

Bella nods, staying silent.

-Can I ask you something? Hanging out with Jacob. That seema to take your mind off things, doesn't it? - Charlie asks his first daughter, who nods slowly. - You know, sometimes you gotta learn to love what's good for you. You know what I mean?

The Swan twins glance at each other before looking back at their father and shake their heads slowly.

-What do I know? I'm just a terminal bachelor. Famous ladies' man. - Mackenzie starts laughing after hearing her father's words.

-Dad, you're everything but that. - She jokes, making him and her sister laugh.

-Okay. I'll go to bed. I love you. - Charlie smiles before before leaning down and kissing Mackenzie's forehead and repeat his actions with Bella, who layed down back on her bed.

-I think Jacob's good for you, Bella, you looked calmer when we're with him, you could sleep well and always had a smile. You were the old Bella, but now... - Mackenzie stays quiet, without knowing how to express it properly.

-I know, I'm back being the depressed Bella who's ex dumped her. - The older sister smiles.

-I know you've had a hard time forgetting him, but I think you must give the chance to someone else. Don't waste your time waiting for somebody that isn't worth it. - Mackenzie says firmly, caressing her sister's hair, who nods slowly.

-You're right. - Bella whispers, closing her eyes.

-I gotta go to bed or else I'll have some horrible eyebags. Sleep tight. - Mack smiles.

She approaches Bella to kiss her head before exiting the room and heading towards hers.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

-Alice, I don't think it'll be a good idea for you to see Edward. - Esme says, looking at her daughter.

-He has to know, Esme, he doesn't know about her. - Alice says firmly, walking towards the stairs of the house, where they've been staying for four months.

-Am I the only one that thinks that this will cheer Edward up? - Emmett asks after seeing how Alice walks up the stairs.

-I don't know, Emmett, Edward was with Bella for several months. It must be startling for him to know that she isn't her blood singer, but her sister is. - Rosalie says, crossing her arms.

-Bella's the one won't take it the right way. It's her ex dating her sister. - Emmett laughs silently, but that doesn't stop Rosalie from hitting his arm.

Alice knocks on the door of the bedroom where Edward has been locking himself up. After not receiving an answer, she decides to open the door, finding him, who's sitting on the sofa while playing with his own hands.

-Tell me it's not true. - He whispers, without looking up.

-Do you think I'd lie to you with how you're feeling? - Alice asks, crossing her arms.

-Before leaving Forks, you told me that my true blood singer would come by, but didn't exactly knoe who it was. Now... -

-Your blood singer is Bella's younger sister. Her twin to be exact. - Edward looks up immediately.

-Bella has a sister? - He asks, confused.

-Yeah, she has a twin. I know you loved Bella at a certain point, but my vision saw something else. - Alice approaches her brother and sits by his side. - Edward, did you truly feel something for Bella, or was it just attraction for her blood?

-You're the only one I can't lie to. - The copper haired boy admits with half a smile.

Alice smiles and nods.

-Obviously, I'd know what you'd do. - The pixie haired vampire saus firmly.

-I never felt something for Bella, but after seeing that she did feel something for me, I decided to fake it, make her think I truly liked her when it was just an absolute lie. - Alice takes her brother's hand, showing him her support.

-You knew she wasn't your blood singer? - She asks.

-I knew it because of you and because I didn't feel what the books say or what Carlisle explained to me. - The copper haired boy explains.

-Am I too transparent? - Alice asks with half a smile.

-Something like that. A long time ago, you had a vision in where I was with a girl, but it wasn't Bella, it was... -

-Mackenzie. - Alice finishes for him, who looks back at her.

-Is that her name? - Edward asks with half a smile.

-Yes. - She assures, realising how her brother's eyes have a peculiar sparkle he had with Bella.

-Mackenzie. - He whispers, smiling by seeing the image of his sister's vision.

Edward keeps his focus on Mackenzie's face for several minutes until Alice speaks again.

-Will we return to Forks? - She asks insecrurely.

-I don't know.- He whispers, without knowing an exact answer.

Both vampires stay silent. Alice rests her head on Edward's shoulder, who keeps thinking if it's a good idea to return to Forks or not.

I told you that Edward would appear soon, but the Cullens also appeared because I'm certain you missed them. In fact, it felt strange not to mention them in the previous chapters.

I think I've changed my mind about updating twice a day because I don't wanna finish this story so fast. It feels really forced.

If there are any Stranger Things fans reading this, who wants to go fight the Duffer brothers for killing Eddie Munson with me? IT'S JUST NOT FAIR THAT THEY ALWAYS KILL THE BEST CHARACTERS. And I think I'm getting obsessed with the song "Master Of Puppets" by Metallica.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
359K 7.4K 34
Catherine Of Aragon was going through Menopause and Anne was worming her way into the king's heart. Then enter Katarina, a girl born in 2000 and is 1...
548K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...