I'm Not Even A Star- [Glitter...

By missevilxd

Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming... More

Chapter 1 Home
Chapter 2 Drawing
Chapter 3 Gone
Chapter 4 Lunch
Chapter 5 Drunk
Chapter 6 Heart
Chapter 7 Working late
Chapter 8 Party
Chapter 9 The day after
Chapter 10 Caught in the act
Chapter 11 Drinking problem
Chapter 12 Strategies
Chapter 13 The call
Chapter 14 We're not friend's
Chapter 15 Bus drive home
Chapter 16 Cheering up
Chapter 17 Spilling it out
Chapter 18 Friends again
Chapter 19 Flirting
Chapter 20 Afternoon at their house
Chapter 21 Crying and making out
Chapter 22 Afternoon cuddling
Chapter 23 Bad day
Chapter 24 Day off
Chapter 25 Punched in the face
Chapter 26 Nightmare's
Chapter 27 Getting handy
Chapter 28 Important talk
Chapter 29 Relaspses
Chapter 30 Rehab
Chapter 31 Finally back
Chapter 32 Medication
Chapter 33 Side effects
Chapter 34 First date
Chapter 35 I'm ready
Chapter 36 Date
Chapter 37 Chatting
Chapter 38 Moon's fun
Chapter 39 Unexpected news
Chapter 40 Meeting the family
Chapter 41 Birthday gift
Chapter 42 Moving in
Chapter 43 Sleepy chat
Chapter 44 On the kitchen
Chapter 45 Accident's happen
Chapter 46 Back together
Chapter 48 Comforting
Chapter 49 Family reunion
Chapter 50 Moon to the rescue
Chapter 51 Apologies
Chapter 52 Bathroom hook-up
Chapter 53 Setting things right
Chapter 54 End

Chapter 47 Hi again

387 14 0
By missevilxd

Sun: hi...

**
Monty hesitated, anxious about speaking, scared they'd say something wrong, just looking on the other's eyes has they thought of what to say.

Monty: H-hi?- they asked to break the deafening silence that filled the room, they wished they had said something else, something important, something meaningful but would that be right to do? After all, what do you say to someone who may have attempted suicide? What do you say to your partner after they almost died, willingly or not? Before they were swallowed by their thoughts the younger spoke up.

Sun: I-I know it's a lot... But I'm glad you can still look me in the eyes after that.- they said honestly, the smaller giving him a comprehensive look before speaking up.

Monty: Why wouldn't I? Sun I love you... I know things are... Hard, to say the least.

Sun: But I... I did Monty. I didn't even left you a note... I did a stupid mistake.

Monty: So you were really trying to leave this world? It wasn't an accident?- the taller looked away before speaking.

Sun: I.. I don't know... It's all blurry I can't remember that night right... They said that sometimes when something is traumatic we block the memories... I don't know if I'll ever know what I did that night.

Monty: Well, it's a good thing it doesn't matter. You're here and you're fine... Whit some scars but...- they said tracing some of the healed scars on the other's arms- They don't define you... You can heal and for what I've heard the last few days were good for it.

Sun: They were fine... I got to draw and they switched my meds so I'm better now... They also suggested if I were in crisis whit my anxiety or I have a flashback for me to smoke some weed... I guess all this years Moon was right about that.

Monty: I'm glad you're better.- they said before kissing the other's lips,petting the other's face, then pulling away- Just please, never do this again.

Sun: I'm doing my best alright?... Can't really promise it, but I'm doing my best.

Monty: That's more enough then.- he added before they quickly kissed their boyfriend- I love you. I love you a lot and I'll be by your side has long has you want me there.- he added before kissing his partner once more.

Sun: Really? Even if it's forever?

Monty: Specially if it's forever.

Sun: I love you.- they said, then pulling the other into a deep mellow kiss, warping their arms around the other, has Monty moved their hands up and down their thighs, before Sun pulled away- Can you go for another round?

Monty: I don't think I can... I can cuddle tho.

Sun: I'd love to...- they said has the older laid besides them, Sun snuggling up against their partner has both of them drifted off to sleep.

**
Sun woke up on their boyfriend's arms, in a warm embrace, they looked to the other's face, Monty was already up, playing on their phone, but had refused to move to not disturb their partner.

Monty: Good morning,love.

Sun: Mhm... I wanna sleep more....- they said before burying their face on the older's chest.

Monty: Although it's our day off I can't let you do that.

Sun: Why not?- they asked in s sleepy tone still holding on to their partner.

Monty: Well you have to take your meds.

Sun: Why did I decided to start taking them in the morning?...

Monty: So it's part of your routine and well, you don't forget to take them before you sleep... You know how it has happenes when we have sex.

Sun: You better reward me for this... Sleeping was just feeling so nice....- they said letting go of their partner, rolling to the side of the bed, Monty getting up.

Monty: I will... Hey by the way, my family is having a big dinner whit all off us, do you want to go?- they asked has they got up from the bed.

Sun: Yeah it's only natural I want to meet your family!

Monty: Wanna invite your family?- the taller jolted up.

Sun: What now?!

Monty: I mean... It would be nice for our families to meet... I know most of your family isn't in the country but, we'd totally welcome your parents and your sister! Just warn me if they want to come so I tell my mom to make the food halal. You don't have to worry much about dairy free versions, my aunt also is lactose intolerant so my mom always does the food dairy free.

Sun: I... My family will notice the new scar's... I really don't want them to know.

Monty: You don't have to tell them, I'll be with you most if not all night and I'll be sure no one talks about your scars.

Sun: Are you sure it's not to soon for them to meet? I mean, things have been so crazy lately, I don't think I'm ready for an argument bettwen families... Since you know Muslims and Christians are known to be at each other's throats.

Monty: It won't be a problem my parent's think about 'love thy neighbor ' before anything... Besides if I'm not mistaken Jesus is also on the Quran, although not has important has Muhammad, we have common ground bettwen the two.

Sun: Your parents really think that way?

Monty: Yup. So no need to worry alright?

Sun: Alright I'll try...

**
After lunch the both of them laid down on the couch, spooning, the smaller being the big spoon, kissing the other's neck all over, his hands already on their partner's chest. They messed whit their boobs absentmindedly, the younger white enjoying his touch, wanting more they spoke up.

Sun: Monty, my star?

Monty: Yes, love?

Sun: Want to repay me? Since last night you really couldn't go for another round, could you fuck around whit me now?

Monty:Mhm... I like the idea, but don't tell Moon he can ride it two... Lately I've been to tired for anything else then just one round.

Disappointing. Watch it. Aright... Why do you think he's been tired? I don't know, maybe he hasn't slept well since our incident that's only natural.

Sun: It's not cuz you're worried about me is it?- they asked turning to see their partner's face.

Monty: No not at all... I'm just dealing whit stuff too you know?

Sun: Is not drinking exhausting you?

Monty: Yeah... But less talk about sad stuff more undressing.- they said, escaping the taller's questioning, has the younger took off their pants and sat on the other's lap.

Monty sat up, has they trailed kisses over the other's scars up to their neck, his hands tracing over the different scars. The taller quickly undid the other's pants and took them off has long has whit the other's underwear. He slowly jerked the other off, Monty reaching bettwen the couch pillows and taking out bottle of lube out of there, the taller moved away looking confused.

Sun: Since where do you?- the older quickly interrupted them.

Monty: Moon told me about their secret stashes... Interesting how he has lube on practically all of the rooms... Makes you wonder if he has jacked off in different places enough times to keep lube there...

Sun: Sometimes I rather not know what he does whit our body... Enough whit Moon I need you.- they said has they applied the lube onto his partner, before taking off his own underwear.

Monty: Wow a bit slower alright? Still gotta prepare you.

Sun:Do you really?

Slut much?

Monty: Yes, I'll make it quick if you're that desperate.- they said has he squired some lube onto their fingers and began to prepare the other- You know I thought anti depressants killed your sex drive.

Sun: W-well depends... Makes i-it harder t-to cum b-but we w-were overly sensitive s-so it c-cancels it a b-bit. Besides t-that night w-was traumatic a-and turns out sometimes t-trauma makes y-you hyper s-sexual...

Monty: Please don't talk about that night.

Sun: S-sorry.

Yeah that night wasn't traumatic just for us.

Monty: It's fine... I'm done by the way.- they said taking off their fingers of Sun, the taller going over to their member, Monty kissing them has they lowered themselves.

The younger moved their hips and down, refusing their partner to move, torturing them whit a slow pace, before pulling away from the kiss and pushing them down, now the bassist laid down has Sun picked up speed.

**

They both laid down heavy breathing, after passionately having sex on the couch.

Monty: T-that was great b-but please, neither of y-you ask me t-to have sex whit y-you in this few days.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.(if your wondering why the smut scene is cut up its purely cuz I didn't had the pacient to write more and the chap was long enough)
Much love!!

-MissevilXD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 330 25
(discontinued) This story takes place when Moon is fixed and virus free. THERE IS ANGST AND FLUFF!!! (maybe smut idrk to be honest) (y/n) - your/name...
3.2K 161 24
A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?! The reader with be portrayed as gender neutral so p...
434K 18.5K 77
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
225K 6K 34
Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist but always had the dream to work with c...