Adopted by Dan and Phil

By bands_give_me_life

Meet Riley. She's a socially awkward teen who fan girls about books too much. She aspires to be like Dan and... More

The day.
We found her.
Hospital trip.
The dream, one hell of a night.
Past memories and shopping
Plane and drama
Tyler, Troye, Connor and balcony
Home and birthday preperation
Best brithday ever
Party
A/N
Movie night and the voice
Day in
Morning drama and day with zoe and louise
Doctors.
Gymnastics
The voice
Break through
Sorry not an update
Hospital
Update tomorrow
Operation and kitten
School
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Update today
Changing
✖️Gym and voice✖️
Zoe's house
The voioce: battel rounds
Gymnastics meet: will it go well?(dont look at picture if squeemish)
Thank you:)
Carrie&Riley
Scars
School just gets better.
New descovery
A/n
Cast off
A/n
The voice and exited for playlist.
Music video
Playlist day 1
Playlist day 2
Playlist day 3
Playlist day 4
Playlist day 5
Playlist day 6
Playlist day 7
Playlist day 8
Playlist day 9
Playlist day 10
Playlist day 11
RIP
Storm
She what...?
SMOSH MOVIE!
Back to the gym
Change A/N
Our little family
Meet
Change
Surprise!

Supprise and hospital trip

3.6K 95 78
By bands_give_me_life

[morning]
*phils POV*
I walk into the living room to see a sleeping Riley and dan on his phone.

"Hey dan" I said sleeplishly

"Morning phil" he smiled and got up

"Did you tell Riley about the family trip by any chance?" I ask while pouring some cereal out into a bowl.

"No... She said she was scared of heights and flying.." Dan said looking sad.

*Rileys POV*
I woke up in a weird place, I rub my eyes and look around... I was on the sofa, I must have fell asleep when I came down. I got up and look around and see my dad's eating breakfast.

"Hey Riley, we need to talk." OMG they looked so sad and concerned... Was one of them dying...? Was they taking me to an orphanage? They were abandoning me wasn't they... I stop over thinking.
"Are you taking me to an orphanage? I'll go pack.." I blurted out with out thinking. I was suck a dick.

"No no no no no no! Don't be silly! We would never take you there!" Dan said holding out his arms, obviously seeing the tears in my eyes.
I walked over to his and snuggle into his chest. I felt safe again.

"We have booked a family holiday to America, LA, California and Florida.. We leave in a week. Will you be okay tho...?" He asks excitedly then his smile drops when he asks the last question.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IM SO EXITED!!!" I yell jumping up and down! I've never been out the country.

[time skip to day before they leave]

* Riley's POV*

I have packed all my clothes in one suitcase, and I have a small suitcase and a back pack for my carry on.
In my carry on suitcase I have: make-up, fluffy socks, dans jumper (for comfort) chargers, headphones, teddies, blanket, notebook+pens and a few other bits. And in my backpack I'll have my iPad, iPod 5 and stuffed pig, and I'll have my phone on me.

I was so exited! I brushed my teeth, had a shower and washed my hair then put it in a messy bun to dry, and went downstairs to the living room. Dan was getting ready so I went and snuggled with phil.

"I love you dad.." I say looking up at phil giving a cheesy smile.

"I love you to princess" he said looking down giving the same smile.

*phils POV*

Aww, Riley fell asleep on me, it was only 6:00pm, I'll wake her up for food with me and dan.

"Princess..." I say, shaking her a bit.
She grunted and rolled of the sofa hitting her head on the foot rest.

"IM OKAY!!!" She shouts, laughing uncontrollably.
She had tears streaming down her face because she was laughing so much.

"OMG WHATS WRONG, PHIL WHY HAVE YOU LEFT RILEY TO CRY ON THE FLOOR?!?!" Dan shouts running over to her.

"Dan calm down, she just fell of the sofa and hit her head and she is laughing" I chuckled.

"Omg I thought she was hurt." Dan said, with an awkward laugh.

"So what do you want for dinner?" I asked everyone.

"PIZZA" dan yells making Riley jump.

"Yeh I guess.." Riley mumbled.

"I'll go order it" I say getting up to the house phone in the hall.

*dans POV*

"What's up with you..?" I ask Riley, playfully punching her arm. She looked so depressed, she just looked like she had 0 energy.

"Not hungry." She said as her stomach rumbled extremely loud.

"It sure sounds like you are.." I say sadly, with a half smile

"Don't listen to that, it don't know what it's on about..." She said with a fake smile... How can she look happy while looking so depressed..?

*rileys POV*
I hear the door bell ring and phil rush up to get it, while dan gets drinks.

"What do you want to drink piglet?" Dan asked

"Just water please dad.." I replied quickly sitting at the table.

"PIZZA BABY!!!" Phil comes in shouting

"STOP SHOUTING!" Dan shouts back laughing.

Phil puts the pizza out on the table and dan put a slice of pizza on my plate. I already thought I was gonna throw up. I felt so fat. I can't do this... I felt so light headed and sick. My eyes and head went fuzzy, and I started to sweat. Dan put his hand on my shoulder. I felt cold and hot at the same time. I felt like I was being surrounded.. I couldn't get away. I got up and ran to the sink and threw up and hit my head on a knife that was on the sink on the way down. It hurt so bad, I just curled up in a ball and cried...

Dan and phil rushed over to me and I hear dan tell phil to call an ambulance.

"No... Don't, I'm okay" are the only words I could get out. I lifted up my head and I couldn't see out of my one eye, dan rubbed his finger near it, it hurt so bad.

"Piglet... Your eye" he said, I see his hand and it's got blood on it..

I get up and get a tissue and look in the mirror, my legs still shaking. I had a deep cut right above my eyebrow.

"Piglet.. I don't mean to scare you.. But that's gonna need stitches."dan says placing his hand on my shoulder and phil handing me a wet cloth, leading me to the kitchen.

"Okay.."I mutter. It hurt so bad
"You guys finish eating then we will go to A&E.. I can hold on, I'm used to the pain." I say, regretting the last part.. "Because of the last time I cut my leg and arm... Remember" I say, giving an awkward smile.

"We can't just leave it.." Phil said as if I was dying

"I'm not going till you eat" I say tilting my head back with the cloth on it.

Dan and phil ate and got me in the car and took me to A&E. It was dark and the hospital looked pretty lit up.. Well out of the eye I could see out of it did.
A&E was pretty much empty, so we was seen to straight away.

"Hello, my name is Emma, I'll be helping you today, so what exactly happened..?" She asked, examining my eye.
I look at dan and phil for them to answer.

"Well, we was sitting around and Riley had a panic attack and rushed to the sink to throw up and she missed, hit her head on a knife" phil said, rubbing the bottom of my leg.

"Okay, well the cut looks clean, but will obviously need stitches.." Emma said rubbing my knee.

She came back and cleaned my eye, every time she touched it I flinched.

"So, how often do you have panic attacks sweetie" Emma asked rubbing the top of my arm.

"Umm... Q-quite a-a-a lot.." I squeak like a mouse.

"Okay sweetie, we are going to give you a numbing injection, then stitch up your eye. After I'll get some things to calm your anxiety, if your... Dad's?" She looked down at me to make sure that was right, I nod. "Dad's, would like to go either side of you, and you can hold their hands" Emma smiled, wheeling the bed I was laying on into the middle of the room, she was stood above me, phil on the left and dan on the right. I held their hands right. I squeezed them every time she put a stitch in. I was crying cuz it hurt so bad.

"Your not gonna pass out are you..." Dan said asking, I was obviously pale.

" I don't think so" I say, squeezing his hand tighter.

"Okay! All done! I'm gonna go get some things for your anxiety, do you want to sit up?" Emma asked

"Y-yes please" I say and she sits the bed up for me and walks out.

Dan gives me his phone so I can see, I took a few pics and handed him it back.

"I'm tired" I say rubbing my eye, then a piercing pain shoots into my head and I remember what happened.

"Don't touch it remember! And well be out soon, you can sleep in the car if you want?" Dan says

"I need to go to the bathroom..." I say crossing my legs.

"Well be out soon, you can go before we leave.

"Urgh" I say, crossing my legs the other way making dan and phil laugh.

Emma walks in "okay, well we looked at your medical history and say about depression and anxiety. So hear are some anti-depressants, witch are to be taken twice a day" she hands them to phil. "And these are anxiety pills, this is the first lot. You take them when you wake up, but if you feel like you are going to have a panic attack, take theses ones whenever." She says handing them to phil also. She then put a bag on the bed I was on and pulled out a black tangly thingy.

"This helps with anxiety, when you are feeling anxious, play with it. It helps trust me. She handed it to me and I played with it. I instantly feel more relaxed. Wow. She also hands me a stress ball and some other little things to help. She gives me more advice and tells us we can leave. I hop down of the bed

"Thankyou" I say sweetly, grabbing dans hand.

"Can I go to the bathroom now?" I ask almost running to catch up with dan and phil.

"Oh yeh, it's right there" dans points and I run into it and shut the door. I look into the mirror. Great. One more scar telling me I'm not perfect. I let out a few tears. Then a few more... I finally stop. And get the courage to walk out.
We get into the car and I put a blanket over my head and cry silently, crying myself to sleep.

*dans POV*
I lift the blanket from Riley's face, her eyes were red and puffy, and her cheeks were stained with tears. This broke my heart. I carry her to her room, put on her pjs without waking her, then tucked her in.
I looked at the clock before walking out, 8:15pm. We had to be up at 4:00am to get a taxi to the airport, so I decide to go to bed.

"Night Philly" I shout

"Night Danny" phil smiles and turns of the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 104 18
It's my first ever phanfiction please go easy on me, and I'm not the best with Grammer and punctuation so please don't bash me. Also here the accual...
18.5K 314 58
Info: - You're a 25 year old, female youtuber. Practically born into the YouTube community with your older brother being Phil Lester (30 yrs old). Yo...
750K 21.7K 32
Moving to London, finally. New people, new home, new life. You can forget all of your problems back in North America, with the help of someone specia...
98.6K 3.1K 59
So don't judge me with this I was in the shower contemplating my life and stuff where this idea kinda just popped into my head and I wanted to write...