Danny Phantom.exe Oneshots~

By HopesAngelSprite

As you've read in the title this book will be a series of oneshots and short stories about Danny Phantom.exe... More

Bestfriend~ (Oneshot) 😈
Cat Boy Cuddles~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Chaos~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
One Hell of A Gentleman (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Honey Bunny (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Devil's In The Details~ (Oneshot)✨
Baby Danny~ (Oneshot)😈
A Day In The Life~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
Thunder (Oneshot)✨
Speak of The Devil~ (Oneshot)✨
Big Bad Wolf~ (Oneshot)πŸ€ͺ
Challenge Accepted~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—βœ¨
Boss Man~ (Oneshot)😈
Redamancy~ (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Lightning (Oneshot)✨
Ink and Petals (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Suit & Tie (1/2)😈
Suit & Tie (2/2)😈
Feel Me (Oneshot)πŸ’—
Devil's Advocate (Oneshot)✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes (Oneshot)✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes 2✨
Hell Raiser (Oneshot)✨
Kingpin (Oneshot) πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
Tempest (Oneshot) ✨
Pretty Kitty (Oneshot)πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 3✨
Alpha and Omega ✨
Freaky Friday (Oneshot) 😈
Sweet Tooth (Oneshot) πŸ’—πŸ€ͺ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 4 ✨
Devil's Due ✨
Rain Check πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
The Husbandos ✨
Star Kissed ✨
Bookworms and Cigarettes 5 ✨
Catnip πŸ’—πŸ˜ˆ
Bad Habits ✨
Mistletoe πŸ’—
Sweet Tooth The Sequel πŸ€ͺ
Reputation βœ¨πŸ’—
Boyfriend πŸ’—
Levin ✨
Moonwake ✨
Wicked ✨
Moonwake 2 ✨
Take It Easy 😈
Hot Wheels ✨
Telepathy ✨
Sparks ✨
Mine πŸ’—
Denny's πŸ€ͺπŸ’—
Telepathy 2 ✨
From Me To You πŸ’—
Rock, Paper, Scissors πŸ’—
Phase One ✨
Team Player 😈✨
Golden Hour πŸ’—
Vendetta ✨
Hot Chocolate 😈
Bookworms and Cigarettes 6 ✨
Thunder Bolt
Tyrant ✨
Middle of the Night ✨
Unification of Equals
Middle of the Night (pt. 2) ✨
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Helping Hands 😈

2.8K 44 140
By HopesAngelSprite

(A/N): Hiya, babes!! I'm back with a well-anticipated update. I'd like to present to you the filthiest unsolicited smut I'll ever write. Here are your warnings: slight manhandling, very VERY slight sp!t kink (I will not elaborate), heavy overstimulation, edging (male receiving), begging from both parties, classic BJ, and submissive Danny if you squint. Without further ado, enjoy <33

"Snacks?"

"Check."

"Blankets?"

"Check."

"Bitches?"

"Check... well not in your case-"

You cackle loudly as you just barely dodge being hit with a full water bottle. It's the weekend and the beginning of summer, so you've decided to kick off the festivities with an at-home movie date accompanied by your favorite homie. That, of course, entailed making occasional wisecracks at him and vice versa.

"I get all the bitches, you're the bitchless one.", he corrects with a pointed finger. You reach up to wrap your hand around that finger and stare at him. You then look around the room in mock confusion. "I see no bitches. If you had any, you'd be watching movies with them and not me.", you say with a smirk and he snatches his hand away. He runs his fingers through his grey hair and sticks his tongue out at you childishly. "Maybe, maybe not.", he answers swiftly while grabbing the remote. A few seconds pass before the two of you are sitting side by side and the movie's starting.

It'd been advertised as the movie of the year, but it was clear to see that it was another oversold cliche. So, the two of you spark a little side commentary as the movie plays in the background, only straying from the topic every five seconds. The atmosphere is comfortable, fueled by slight exhaustion and general appreciation for one another. As the conversation carries on, the two of you abandon the movie topic to discuss plans for the summer. While you discuss concerts and cosplay, you both fail to notice the dynamic of the movie change on the screen. Only when an extremely fake moan meets your ears does your attention come back to the television.

With wide eyes and mouths agape, you watch the particularly racy sex scene unfold. It's over in about 45 seconds, but the shock lasts for a while longer. Danny and you lock eyes before bursting into laughter. "Bro what the hell was that?! I didn't know it was that type of movie!", you screech as you take a sip of your water. The ashen-haired boy next to you pops a sour patch kid into his mouth and nods in agreement. "It definitely wasn't in the description. They could've done it better, though.", he responds and you smirk widely.

"Wouldn't you know, Mr. Too Busy To Hook Up With Anyone.", you tease and he grins wolfishly. He takes a swig of his drink and answers, "I absolutely would, Ms. I'm Completely Inexperienced But I Pretend I Know Everything About Sex.". You gasp and bring your hand to your chest. You give him a dirty look up and down before clicking your teeth at him. "At least I get some action!", you retort and he leans towards you with a shit-eating grin lacing his pretty features. "Sorry to break it to you, baby. Your hand doesn't count.", he whispers and you lean in closer.

⚠️ WARNING: SMUT AHEAD, CONTENTS MAY BE HOT ⚠️

Your faces are barely a few inches apart, and you can smell the candy on his breath. "At least you know for yourself. I was afraid I'd have to tell you the same thing.", you drawl with a mischievous smile. Danny hums as his eyes dart to your lips for a second. The atmosphere isn't as innocently comfortable as before. The room is constantly growing hotter. "Since we're both so helplessly touch starved, why don't we help each other out?", he suggests and you nod almost instantly. "Oh, absolutely.", you answer as you close the gap and lock lips with your childhood best friend.

The kiss isn't frantic or feverish, but it is filled with heat and long-denied desire. As the heat grows between you two, you find yourself slowly pushing him onto his back. He groans into your mouth as you straddle his growing erection and roll your hips ever so slightly. He sighs into your mouth, and you grow dizzy with lust. You can taste the candy from earlier dancing on your tongue from his own. That mixed with the warmth of hands roaming your hips makes the moment so much sweeter.

Your hands glide down his chest, carefully undoing the buttons on his shirt. Once they're all open, he sits up a little to remove his top. As you break the steamy kiss, his eyes flutter open and lock with yours. A thin line of saliva still connects you two, and you watch with shock and awe as his tongue darts out to break it. "You're something special, aren't you?", you chuckle out before settling your head in the crook of his neck. "Only for you, darling.", he replies when you begin to mark a fiery trail of hickeys across his neck and chest. Patiently, you make your way downward.

When you reach the waistband of his joggers, you tap his side. Without missing a beat he lifts his hips for you to pull them down. You drag them down to his thighs and his fully hardened member springs free. Your already soaked walls gush at the sight.

Damn, he's so much bigger than you thought he'd be.

He smirks at the dumbfounded expression you're sporting and reaches to stroke himself. "Think that little mouth of yours can fit me, pretty one?", he inquires to which you shrug. "Only one way to find out!", you reply while moving his hand. You flatten your tongue as you lick a long stripe up his shaft following a prominent vein. He hisses as your lips wrap around his tip, and you hollow your cheeks to begin fitting him in your mouth. Your jaw aches a bit, but it's nothing you can't handle.

You go as far as your gag reflex allows then slowly come back up for air. "Holy shit, you sure you haven't done this before?", he says as his fingers tangle themselves in your hair. You shoot him a wink while you wrap your hand around the parts of him your mouth can't reach. A couple filthy curse words fall from his lips like a chant as he rolls his hips upward. He's very close to cumming, but you have other plans. As his hips move faster and his thighs tense up, you release him with a lewd pop. He groans at the lack of stimulation and glares daggers at you when you lick a bit of precum from the corners of your mouth.

You open your mouth to make a snarky comment, but suddenly you're on your back underneath a very pissed Danny. His pants are no longer on and it would seem that yours aren't either. You try to close your legs as cold air hits your drenched slit, but he's quick to grab you by the back of your thighs and push them far apart.

He stares at your cunt, and heat creeps up your neck in embarrassment. "I was gonna play nice with you, but I don't think I want to anymore.", he says after a second. Without a moment of hesitation, he spits on your pussy and lines himself up at your entrance. Your breath hitches in your throat, and he offers you a comforting look. Slowly, so as not to hurt you too much, he begins sheathing his cock inside you with more resistance than you'd think considering how wet you are.

You whimper as he pushes forward inch by inch, taking his time and being precise. "Danny, please. Give me all of it, I can take it.", you assure him. He raises a brow at you before leaning forward a filling you the rest of the way with a sharp thrust. You cry out as you come around him for the first time. He's so big that he's nestled right against your g-spot.

Once you come down from your impromptu high, he pulls out completely and snaps his hips forward again. His pace is mind-numbingly slow, effectively torturing you in the best way. He leans down to rest his face on your shoulder resulting in you being folded into an "accidental" mating press. Now, he's hitting even deeper than before. One of his hands leaves your thighs to push the top that you're still wearing up. Cool fingers begin to pinch and roll your hardened nipples between them adding to the plethora of sensations you're experiencing. You reward him with breathy moans and sweet sighs. "I love you so much.", he groans and your fuzzy brain registers it a second later. "I love you, too.", you say it back as you come around him again. Maybe you'd both regret it later, but right now you didn't care.

Right now, all you can feel is him and all he can feel is you. Somewhere in the back of your mind, you wonder just how long he'd felt this way, but the drag of his member against your warm walls is enough to dismiss the thought completely. "Fucking hell.", he breaths into your shoulder at your clenching walls, "You're so good to me.". Butterflies invade your stomach, intertwining themselves with the stir of your orgasm.

"D'ya mean it?", you whimper out as if he isn't fucking your brains into the mattress beneath the two of you. He nods feverishly as his hand abandons your tits to grip the headboard that's banging loudly against the wall. "We're gonna be together forever, baby. Just me and you.", he promises. The sweetness of his words and the smoothness of his thrusts mingle perfectly enough to send you farther over the edge. You call his name as you continue coming.

And he talks you through it, praising you and whispering the sweetest nothings. He never misses a stroke, thoroughly fucking you through your orgasm and well beyond it. Your walls continue to flutter and your body feels scorching underneath his. The tips of your fingers as well as the palms of your hands buzz, a telltale sign of your overstimulation. You mewl at the feeling of another orgasm building already. Then, his pace changes as he begins to lose himself for the first time tonight. This time you're unable to stop him.

"Fuck.", he swears as his hand leaves the headboard and grips the pillow next to your head. Danny's face falls back into the crook of your neck and he audibly moans in pleasure. His pace quickens and more curses fall from his reddened lips. You mewl and begin to squirm as the overstimulation starts to grow far too much. Though your brains have been thoroughly fucked out, you manage to beg, "P-please... I can't-". You cut yourself off with a loud wanton moan as Danny's hand slips between you from your other thigh to press on your lower abdomen. He feels so good inside of you it's unbearable.

Your moans spur him on as he presses a bit harder. "Baby... need you to come for me. One more time.", he requests drawing a whine from you. "Can't!", you argue as you feel your thighs shake on either side of him. He huffs as he presses again earning pretty sobs of pained pleasure from your puffy lips. "You can do it, baby, I know you can! You said you could take it.", he encourages and you can hear his sanity slowly slipping away. Still, you deny him once more.

He huffs as his hand dips lower to begin mercilessly toying with your swollen clit. You yelp as you reach between your bodies to weakly tug at his wrist. He's stronger than you so your struggling waxes futile. "Danny, I can't!!", you try to reason with him, " 'S too much!". He quickens his ministrations at your words and you cry out as you feel the familiar knot begin to form in the pit of your stomach. "Shh shh shh, it's okay... almost there, baby.", he whispers through labored breaths, "I'm almost there.". You want to tell him that you almost are too, but you can't seem to form the proper words. His grip on the pillow tightens, and the movement of his hips becomes jerky.

"Fuck! Baby, please I need it so bad... So, so badly.", he moans quietly, almost to himself, "please, please, please..". Hearing him completely lose his composure nearly throws you off the edge. The way he's begging damn near sends you into orbit. "Pretty girl's gonna let me cum inside, right? Please?", he asks and your heart swells with love. Who are you to deny him when he's asking so politely?

You nod as your vision fills with stars, "Yes!". He whimpers into your neck as his frantic thrusts signal his impending release. You begin to squirm harder, and his hand slides from the pillow to grip your hip. His hold on you is strong despite the soft sounds leaving his mouth. He presses you farther into the mattress, and you're sure you'll have a bruise on your hip the size of his hand tomorrow morning. "Jus' a little bit more! Lemme finish, I'll be so f-fucking good to you. Baby, I promise!!", his words slur together. With that, you come for the umpteenth time and he's not too far behind. The both of you shudder with overwhelming pleasure, and weak whimpers of each other's names seem to be the only thing either one of you can articulate. Hot, thick ropes of his cum spurt into your spasming walls painting them white and filling you up so much it begins to leak out.

⚠️ SMUT COMPLETE ⚠️

As you both slowly fall from your highs and catch your breaths, he pulls out of you with a sigh. He rolls off you and brings you as close as he possibly can. More praise is spoken into your skin as he peppers you with kisses. You smile and envelope him in a warm, slightly sweaty hug while kissing his collarbones. "So... I guess this means we're not friends anymore?", you inquire to which he chuckles and strokes your cheek with his thumb. He shakes his head wearing a million-dollar smile. "Nope, you've been upgraded to girlfriend now!", he says and you beam at him with joy.

You tilt your head up and he leans down to catch your lips in a sweet kiss. The two of you stay like that before parting and slowly losing consciousness. You're still a little sticky, but neither of you could care less. You're together, and you're going to be together for a very long time.

All because of your helping hands.

THE END

(A)N): Hello, my babes!! I do hope you enjoyed this little surprise of mine. I wrote the smut part at like 1 a.m. and finished it at 2:44 a.m. so I hope you can excuse any errors. I can safely say that this is the last smut of the book, so I wanted to end it with something different. Thanks for your support and love as always. Remember to drink water, eat healthily, and take care of yourselves. Please be safe, and if you can't be safe at least be careful. I love you all so much <333

thesmolbean out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 61 25
This is a collection of gender neutral, x reader oneshots! There will be a mix of fluff, smut, and angst. I take requests! But keep in mind I'm not f...
378K 3.6K 33
Sooo cobra kai's kinda my favorite show rn and i grew up with Karate Kid.... y'all know what that means ;) Characters include but aren't limited to:...
93.3K 1.1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
601K 7.6K 137
Collection of both Headcannons and Oneshots for characters like Michael Myers, Billy Loomis, Hannibal Lecter, Bo Sinclair, Brahms Heelshire, Amanda Y...