š‘šŽš“š | YBN

By ru33ian

old. Ā© 2017 | nba_kentrell (ru33ian). 11/2017 - 04/2020 More

-characters-
ā–Ŗļø1ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø2ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø3ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø4ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø5ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø6ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø7ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø8ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø9ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø10ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø11ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø12ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø13ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø14ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø15ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø16ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø17ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø18ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø19ā–Ŗļø
-update-
.
ā–Ŗļø20ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø21ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø22ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø23ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø24ā–Ŗļø
.
.
ā–Ŗļø25ā–Ŗļø
first of all.
ā–Ŗļø26ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø27ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø28ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø29ā–Ŗļø
*clears throat*
ā–Ŗļø30ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø31ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø32ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø33ā–Ŗļø
yall eat ass
ā–Ŗļø34ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø35ā–Ŗļø
use deodorant
new story
ā–Ŗļø36ā–Ŗļø
ā–Ŗļø37ā–Ŗļø

ā–Ŗļø38ā–Ŗļø

476 12 7
By ru33ian

a year later.

  | genesis |

"papa?" Kingston cried. i raised my eyebrows.

"don't say that shit again." i warned just as Zion & i stepped out of the our car. can't be going around saying no shit like that, know what i mean.

"man don't be cussin' at him , what's wrong with you." he rolled his eyes, shutting the door.

we made our way up Nahmir's driveway. i pressed the doorbell & the three of us waited a few seconds before the door flew open.

"are you..." "yes i'm her." i answered for the curly brown haired girl that answered the door. "Nahmir! she's here.." she moved aside, letting us all in.

"here, this way.." she motioned for us to follow her into his living room.

i looked around, the place still looked exactly how i remembered it. except the house was now empty.

usually Jay, Manny, & Zion of course , would be piled up on the couch playing video games. smoking, laughing, having fun.

but all of that ceased more than a while ago.

i put Kingston into my lap as Zion & i sat down on the bare couch. the girl walked past us, sitting on the opposite side of the room, different couch.

"can i get you guys anything to drink?" she shied but Zion refused.

"nah. we here fa one good reason."

we sat in silence for a few good minutes before footsteps made its noisy impact. we all turned our heads to the the kitchen.

"what erbody so quiet for? y'all could talk," Nahmir spoke. he made his way over to us, breaking the total silence.

there he was, right in front of me. the man i fell in love with almost three years ago. the man who got me pregnant & brought me my wonderful baby boy. the man who had promised me many things over the course of our relationship.

the same man who cheated on me, & refused to tell me who he cheated with. the man who lied to me & made everything come crashing down.

"sooo.. what's going on?" Nahmir asked sitting next to the mystery girl. Zion scoffed.

"tuh . nigga that's all you gotta say? yea , Genesis was right about you."

"nigga what the fuck is you talking bout? you ain't seen a nigga in basically a year & you coming to me with hostility. don't forget you in my fucking house." Nahmir raised his voiced.

'Glizzy' leaned back in his seat, nodding his head with a smirk that read that he was ready to go at it at any given time.

"baby please calm down.." the girl pulled Nahmir's arm. "baby??" i raised my eyebrows, speaking for the first time. that's when Nahmir finally made contact with me.

i stood up with my son in my hands. "who the fuck is this?"

"yo— nah chill out ," Zion stood up too wrapping his around me after he sensed my anger.

i guess niggas ain't feel like sittin' no more cause then Nahmir & the girl stood up as well. only he got in our face.

"man what the fuck? y'all together assum??" Nahmir angrily asked with his fists ready.

"boy you better back the fuck up out my face for real. you got some fucking nerve." i replied.

"man don't fucking worry bout whether we go together that shit don't matter right now. tell her bout Kennedy! punk ass nigga," Zion rolls his eyes.

"is this her? this is Kennedy?" i asked Nahmir, looking in his eyes which he rolled. i then looked at the girl.

"are you.."

"yes.. i'm her."

"papaa," Kingston whined. Nahmir reached his hands over to my son but i moved before he could get a hold of him.

"you don't get to hold your son, not when you were only there for his first few weeks of life. not when you weren't there for his first steps, first birthday, first word.. move away from me." i voiced.

"and you," i say, turning to miss abducted Kennedy. "how are you? you good?"

i didn't too much care but i heard about her situation back when i was in highschool dealing with Nahmir.

i didn't care for Nahmir either, at least not anymore.

however , being kidnapped is a very horrific thing to experience, as i had been kidnapped also WHILE dealing with Nahmir's antics with Lucas & Jordon.

but seeing that she was now his new girlfriend, apparently, angered me. not because i didn't like her. none of this was her fault.

but because he cheated with someone that he swore was his friend.

she had no idea who i was. she owed me no loyalty.

Zion & i were now in a healthy ongoing relationship, raising my son. today we came here for the sole purpose of Kingston's best interests, which would be a relationship with his father.

"i'm okay.. please, i'm so sorry, i had no idea you two were invol—" "it's okay. i promise you i don't care about it anymore. i just want my son to see his dad."

Nahmir sighed. "Genesis, please can i hold my son..?" he asked. i handed over our babbling one year old. once i did, Glizzy pulled me closer.

"so y'all is together?" Nahmir asked with a clear loss of hope in his eyes.

boohoo..

i nodded.

"you trifling."

"nigga i'm trifling?" "yea you trifling bitch," Nahmir raised his voice again as Glizzy got in his face.

"oh yeah i'm trifling nigga? yeah? i'm real trifling, huh cause i'm dating what used to be YO' girlfriend who told me bout how you played & betrayed her & whole time it was with yo
own friend who been gone fa' years, who you promised to protect but failed. i'm trifling cause i been been raising YO son fa' the past year while you was here drinking it up with yo alcoholic ass. nigga you down bad, you a bitch. you not a man cuz, & i cant believe i gotta say this shit to a nigga that used to be my fucking brother . man yeen gansta' nomo , you been pulled yo bitch card ." Zion snapped.

the room went silent after that. Kennedy looked at Nahmir who was enraged.

"Nick, i don't know what to tell you, honestly. he's right. i don't know what changed about you. but i don't blame you & i don't blame myself. we were young & dumb, just fooling around. but obviously it wasn't meant to be. we've gone our separate ways now. the only ties i want left with you is your being a father to our son." i spoke.

basically to go more into detail, Nahmir killed Jordon & had some else kill Lucas. he almost handled Lulu too, but we found out that she moved to a different state. i guess she heard word about Lucas.

Kennedy had been brought back home after years of being missing, all of this happening about a month after my birth.

as time went on, Nahmir started spending less & less time with me & Kingston. he'd leave out frequently to go "handle some business" as he would say, when in reality he was out visiting Kennedy. i understood that they hand a bond & that she was there before i was in the picture, but it was still wrong.

eventually i stopped hearing from him. more months went by & Kingston was growing older, no father figure. that was until Zion stepped into the picture & helped me raise him as the good friend he'd always been. eventually our feelings grew & we got together.

again, the only reason why i was here was for the sake of my son. that's all i wanted. i was happy with Zion.

Zion was there for me when i found out my best friend Amaria had been sleeping with Nick. he was there when i was still early in my pregnancy. he cared.

"i promise you, i'm so sorry Genesis." Nahmir responded. i shook my head.

"i'll be here for Kingston," he continued. "just know i'm sorry."

-

welp that's the book finale cause
i never made an actual conclusive
ending when i marked this
book as completed 😭 .

it was really just a random
ass idea tbh but just to be formal
or whatever

like a bitch deadass more than
a year late with the last chapter, i
really left y'all ass on a cliffhanger ..

but yea,
y'all a' never get no damn nahmir
book ever again, sorry.

tysm tho for 289,000+ reads, 10,000+ comments, & 9.86k votes!! it really means a lot. 💗💗

& with that, here's the end of this cringey ass book..

if you want to read more from me, go check out "Ranada" & "The North Bleeding" | @ru33ian ofc .

both are YoungBoy/KDG fanfics,
however, "The North Bleeding" also features King Von fine ass .

it's been a ride with y'all 💓 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 23.5K 46
"š–¶š—š–ŗš— š–½š—ˆš–¾š—Œ š—Œš—š–¾ š—š–ŗš—š–¾ š—ˆš—‡ š—†š–¾, she isn't half of me" - š— š—®š—暝—¶š—®š—µ š—§š—µš—² š—¦š—°š—¶š—²š—»š˜š—¶š˜€š˜
164K 5.2K 48
" šŸ‘šŸ”šŸ“ šššš²š¬ ššš šØ šˆ š°ššš¬ š›š«šØš¤šžš§ ššš§š š”šžššš«š­š„šžš¬š¬ š­š”šžš§ š²šØš® šœššš¦šž š¢š§š­šØ š¦š² š„š¢šŸšž"
114K 5.6K 21
šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ | šš€š„š“š‡š€š’š‹šˆšŒš„š’š“ šš‘š„š’š„šš“š’ bxb
72.4K 2.4K 42
š˜‰š˜¦š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜øš˜¦ š˜„š˜° š˜¢š˜Æš˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø, š˜øš˜¦ š˜„š˜°š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¶š˜“. š˜š˜¢š˜Æ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜Æš˜° š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜±š˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜¢ š˜³š˜¶š˜“š˜©ļ¼Ž š–§š–¾š—…š—…š–ŗ...