tbate | The Storm Gods Chosen...

By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Knowledge of the novel he is going to reincarnate into and the blessing of the God who ended his life are bes... More

Chapter 0 Prolouge
Ch 1 Reincarnated??
Ch 2 The Frozen Tomb
Ch 3 Possession
Ch4 Aftermath
Ch 5 The Road to Ashbern
Ch6 The Leywins
Ch7 Arthur
Ch8 The Cores
HOW ALEXANDER LOOKS
Chapter 9 Hoarfrost heart
Ch 10 The Begining Of The Journy
Ch 11 The will of the North wind
CH 12 Storm Magic
Ch 13 Elshire
Ch 14 Tessia
Ch 15 meeting
Ch16 The Gardens
Ch 17 Small Talk
Ch 18 Rinia
Ch 19 The Will
Ch20 Bonded
Ch21 Reunion
Ch 22 Offer
Ch23 Goodsky
Ch 24 Requisition
Ch 25 Auction
Ch 26 Auction Pt 2
Ch 27 Examination
Ch 28 The Beast glades
CH 29 Introductions
Ch 30 Dire tombs I
Ch 31 Dire tombs II
Ch 32 Balmung
Ch 33 Heading Home
CH 34 Restraining Order
Ch 35 Terrifyingly Genius Discovery's
Ch 36 Poisonwood
Ch 37 The Talk
Ch 38 Apprentice
Ch 39 Nico
Ch 40 Future Proofing
Ch 41 Xyrus
Ch 42 A Reputation To Uphold
Ch 43 The D.C Triple Threat
CH 44 Reunions
Ch45 First 'Official' Meeting
Ch46 First day
Ch 47 Combat Start
Ch48 Arthur the Masochist
Ch 49 Payback
Ch 50 Couples Training, And Elijah I Geuss
Ch 51 New Marks
Ch 52 D.C Meeting
Ch 53 Field Trip Prep
Ch 54 Eve Of The Crypt
Ch 55 Widows Crypt Pt 1
Ch 56 Widows Crypt pt 2
Ch 57 Uto's Own Game
Ch 58 Healing Flames
Ch 59 Meeting the Family
Ch 60 Elixer's
Ch 61 Will Awakened
Ch 62 Meeting Inturupted
Ch 63 The Collapse
Ch 64 Eternal Karma
Ch 65 Godspell
Ch 66 School In Ruins
CH 67 The Castle
Ch 68 Regicide (Kinda)
Ch 69 Revilation
Ch 70 Epheotus
Ch 71 Virgil
Ch 72 Final Test
Ch 73 The Lernaean Forest
Ch 74 Core Development
CH 75 New Form
Ch76 Test Drive
Ch77 A Warriors Present
Ch 78 Typhon
Ch 79 Commander's Approval
Ch 80 Old Memories
Ch 81 Pandora's Cavern
CH 82 Pandora's Cavern ||
CH 83 Pandora's Cavern |||
Ch 84 Pandora's Cavern ||||
CH 85 Our Return
Ch 86 Serious Developments
Ch 87 Brewing Storm
Ch 88 Typhon's Wrath
Ch 89 Aftermath
Ch 90 the Paladins
Ch 91 Speech
CH 92 Armed Recon
Ch 93 The Fallen
Ch 94 Wrath of the Hydra
CH 95 Cadell
CH 96 Retrieved
Ch 97 Wounded Paladin's
CH 98 Fortifications
Ch 99 The Elshire Sweep
Ch 100 Awakening
Ch 101 Cecilia
Ch 102 Noah of the Buring lance
Ch 103 Rising Storm
Ch 104 Frostborn's Never Die
CH 105 The Foundries
CH 106 Meeting of the Gods
CH 107 Rough Night?
Ch 108 Rude Entrance
CH 109 Skirmish
CH 110 Pierrot the Clown
CH 111 A Day To Be Remembered
Ch 112 Calm Before the Storm
Ch 113 Calm Before The Storm 2
Ch 114 Approaching Storm
Ch 115 Counterattack
Ch 116 Jailbreak
Ch 117 New leads
CH 118 Six Fronts
CH 119 Scythe
CH 120 The First Front
Ch 121 A Grim Reminder
Chapter 122 Rebirth
Ch 123 Among the Ruins
Ch 125 Confession
Ch 126 Day at the Wall
Ch 127 Reconciliation
Ch 128 Fury
Ch 129 The Storm king
Ch 130 Remains
Ch 131 Goodbye, my Friend
Ch 132 A New Vessel
Hiatus and info about next arc

Ch 124 Looking Glass

425 25 21
By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Claire Bladeheart Pov:

"Ava! Take your bond and break their formation. Maeve and Hunter take your units and Flank them!" I bellowed across the battlefield letting loose bullets of lighting shattering the shields the alacryans used.

Ava mounted her Nightmare Raven bond flying low and fast, weaving between the trees the aura her Midnight black raven bond gave off as she stood on his back made them look like a black mist.

Fireballs rained down from her hands, The alacryan battle groups at the front line scattered being tossed awry by the blasts. Feyrith doused the flames with a tidal wave washing away the dead bodies as pannels of mana joined into a wall diverting his spell.

Hunter silently stalked through the trees letting loose a barrage of arrows drawing the attention of the shields as they blocked his arrows, But right, as they did Maeve's scythe, ripped them limb from limb disappearing right as they attacked her.

"Push the offensive! they're defenceless!" I shouted as Al's unit moved effortlessly through the forest mists. boxing the Alacyrans inside a kill zone and ripping apart their battle groups.

But they managed to break through the Killzone the Frostborns made, just as Alexander trained Them they pulled our wounded soldiers out of the battle as they retreated from the losing battle.

Some elves stayed behind gathering prisoners as the rest of us gave chase following Me and Tessia at the forefront. we burst into a wide clearing in the forest as we reached the coast near Asyphin city.

They stood at the center of a large island off the coast with no mist surrounding them as they readied themselves for a final stand, Spells poised they let loose a barrage of spells just as I conjured a wall of Golden fire burning away their spells.

A bolt Broke through my fire and Struck my shoulder, my spell wavered abruptly as I winced in pain. Activating my First stage golden fire Bloomed on my wound healing it soon after.

But not a single spell came after that. Dropping my barrier I looked around to see all the Alacryans frozen in their tracks and our mages as well, Tessia fell to her knees shivering with terror etched into her eyes. I looked around looking for whoever was causing this level of terror. A retainer? no they couldn't do this to everyone, A scythe? no I didn't feel their presence.

"EVERYONE RUN THE GENERAL IS BACK AND HE'S PISSED!" Maeve screamed more concerned for our troop's lives than her own. Nobody moved, they were crushed under a flood of Bloodlust I couldn't feel.

A singular footstep echoed like thunder, and then a second. I turned to see the space ripped open and a man shrouded in a torrent of crimson thunder that matched his eyes.

Alexander let out a throaty breath as he flew into the air, his face turned into a cold-hearted glare. He wasn't just mad he was enraged.

All the ambient mana vanished without a trace as if it never existed in the first place. Dark clouds gathered overhead, booming as they collided. It would be inaccurate to call it a spell, it was more like a natural disaster.

The sky was dyed in a bleeding crimson, the crimson lighting flowed like a whispy stream and not the crackling current it normally did; converging on a single point it churned malevolently into a flood of scarlet thunder.

Burning crimson the sky raged with the roar of the mana itself melting under the heat of the spell with each passing moment. the maelstrom of crimson lighting collapsed in on itself folding into the size of his fist.

I could swear I saw something descending on the island, Then everything went red in a deafening blast. When I could finally open my eyes, they felt sore like I stared into the sun.

In the distance something iridescent stood out, sparkling as the sun's rays fell on it. The island I had seen before was nowhere to be found, almost as if it were removed from existence itself.

The only thing that remained of the island was a still burning and bubbling molten mass of rock that resembled the Island, but it seemed bigger than it was before.

Then the water rushed back, making the island disappear in a massive explosion of steam as the water boiled from touching the island.

He turned the entire island large enough to build a port city atop it into molten rock and boiled the sea around it in an instant. The pressure his presence exerted on everyone else vanished as he descended to me, he was deathly pale his hands trembled as cupped my cheek gently.

"Hello beautiful," He kissed me on my cheek sweetly before stumbling onto me nearly dragging me to the ground. He was a bit taller and stouter than before, but what my eyes fell on was his curly hair.

His black hair faded to a snow white making his features look softer and somehow even more handsome. "You missed me, didn't you?" I jabbed him in the shoulder playfully but he winced in pain.

"Are you ok? Wait, you didn't fire that spell using Stormsoul! What Happened on your mission?!" I patted him down looking for any cuts but he just ignited his shoulder in soulfire.

"Do you want the detailed version or the simplified one?" He grabbed me by the shoulders holding me still as he asked in a soft tone.

"Detailed." I narrowed my eyes on him, He pinched the bridge of his nose murmuring under his breath before he sighed taking a deep breath.

"Ok, just promise not to yell at me for doing something stupid till after I finish?" he asked with a tired look in his eyes, God he looks so fucking hot, Gah I love this man, why does him looking sleepy make me feel like this?! Wait, I'm getting sidetracked.

I nodded at his question and then he looked back over and saw all the soldiers terrified including Tess and clicked his tongue, "Is my aura that overwhelming?" He asked nobody in particular.

"General It feels like you're trying to knock us out!" Maeve bellowed out before falling to her knees. Instantly a healthy colour returned to her skin as Al restrained his aura further.

"I didn't even feel any malice or pressure from you Al, I only could feel that you were pissed," I answered to which he seemed to take pride in himself.

"Heh, of course, I'd make sure my mana and bloodlust wouldn't be directed at you, not even a little bit. As for me not using Stormsoul when I glassed that island we'll talk about that later." he shrugged.

"Sorry about this but you guys are going to need to put out those fires my blast caused, I only have enough mana left to keep myself alive." Al pointed towards the forest behind us. turning back the entire treeline on the coast was on fire from the heatwave the explosion caused.

"THE FOREST!!!" Tessia and every elf shrieked in horror as they franticly began to put out the fires, but the second I let go of Al he fell flat on his face.

"Backlash from my last fight, I'll be fine." he groaned out into the dirt giving me a thumbs up as I scrambled to draw the flames away, activating my beast will the forest fires near me turned to gold before flowing towards our wounded mages healing their wounds.

Healing wounds with a forest fire is kinda ironic now that I think about it. I watched as Tessia began conjuring water to douse the fire even though she isn't the most proficient with it. She also started beating flames with plants she conjured and winds to starve the flames of air.

Alexander Bladeheart Pov:

'Boreas remind me why I'm using mirage walk and not doing this myself?' I asked mentally as I watched Claire healing and dealing with the forest fires and Tess doing everything she can to stop the fire.

'Soon you will see why I asked you to use a spell like that to set the forest ablaze and harm some of your allies on accident.' he answered nonchalantly.

'You're pretty fucked up you know that right?"

'Just watch, we're allowing them to show their passion for the Forest and fire.' He replied, I did as he said for a while before noticing something different about their magic.

It was growing smoother, and more powerful by the second, and this power I felt coming from them... this is the same as that time!

'Right you are Alexander, they're getting blessed much the same as you.' Claire's fire grew brighter and hotter, but everyone they touched healed in a matter of moments as the flames passed over them.

Tessia's plants became stronger and the trees themselves seemed to bend to her will and practically blew the flames out themselves.

They stood there confused as they observed the magic they cast completely confused at the sudden jump in power. "Brigid" Claire mused the name of Boreas's sister the Goddess of Fire.

'Lucky for you Alexander, Brigid is also the goddess of Healing and childbirth, looks like your wife will have a smooth painless time when it comes to childbirth.' Boreas mused as I rolled my eyes. He wasn't wrong. I'm lucky for that but boreas acting like this made me feel weird.

"Congrats Claire you got Blessed by Boreas's sister! And I assume she told you what else she's the god of." I sighed out the last bit as I pushed myself to my feet seeing Claire's face as red as her hair.

Boreas be dammed if I ever think she's not cute when she gets flustered like that. 'Boreas, do me a solid and kill me if I ever think she isn't cute when something like this happens.'

'I'll keep it in mind.' he answered before telling me who blessed Tessia, it was Silvanus the goddess of nature. Also that he had to state why he told me to do that to the forest before she breaks a taboo and tries to kill him.

activating mana rotation and felt my strength slowly come back, looks like running out of mana is going to be even worse than before. "Al did you see that!? I heard Brigid's voice then all my flames got so much stronger!"  she sounded more hyper than my little brother was in my last life.

Now that I think about it after I met Claire whenever I thought of my old family I don't feel sad or anything anymore, well it's been more than 30 years since they died so maybe I've gotten over them. 

Nah, what am I thinking I'm just happy that I'll have a family I can call my flesh and blood other than Zeph now. I felt my heart skip a beat and a smile forced itself on my face as she played with the healing flames in her hands with the most childish grin on her face.

Spreading my arms wide I pulled her into a bear hug holding her close and feeling her joy leach into me as I held her, "awww you really did miss me!" she squealed wrapping her arms around me.

"course I did," I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck and kissed it gently. But suddenly without even realizing it, she yelped away from me in pain jumping out of my arms.

Wait what the fuck did I just do? I looked at my hands noticing my claws materialized and my body shifted into my chimeric form with Scales on my arms and my horns sprouting from my head. 

'Owwww! Why did his bite burn me? he didn't even do it that hard!?' Claire groaned and I felt the spot I unknowingly bit on the side of my neck. 

"wait I bit you?" I asked looking at her releasing my body's transformation. I felt my heart practically stop as guilt felt like it was ripping me apart.

"What? I didn't say that?" Claire's face was puzzled as she rubbed the side of her neck and when her hand peeled away I saw the Storm clan's crest where I bit her, the burning sensation on my neck matching where it was on her.

Wait a fucking second, I'm fully asura now...

'Claire Can you hear me?' I asked mentally the same way I would have asked Zephyr but directed my thoughts at my wife.

"Yea I can hear you... Why are you using sound magic to speak?" She raised a brow at me.

'Uhhhhh, Yea I don't know how to tell you this. I just became your bond without realizing it...' I transmitted to her mentally with wide eyes not believing the situation myself.

'What the actual fuck?!' zephyr exasperated across our bond leaking onto Claire through me.

"was that..." Claire rubbed her temples mouth agape.

"Yea That was Zephyr and I have no fucking clue what's going on anymore." I conjured a seat out of ice sitting down brushing my hair out of my face.

Blocking Balmung and Zephyr from my mind I sighed deeply realizing that the bite was something my body did without me thinking.

"Is something wrong you two?" Tessia asked as I made another seat for claire who promptly sat down.

"Nothing much I just accidentally made myself my wife bond." I chuckled in disbelief.

"What? this is another one of your jokes right Al? you're telling me that you bonded to Clair like you Zephyr and Sylvie did with Arthur and you?" Tess sat down on a chair of vines that seemed to almost conjure itself.

"I can hear him thinking," Claire sighed, 'ugh this is so disorienting.' I accidentally read her mind as she struggled to get used to this. "Yea it's weird as hell at the start," I spoke aloud making her flush red realizing I read her mind.

"What's he thinking now?" Tess asked looking at Claire and then back to me.

"Extremely guilty for making me feel pain even though it seems it was an accident. Fuck you really love me to death more than I even thought you could, Al." her eyes watered as she wiped away a tear.

I could feel her being overjoyed as she felt all the emotions I had for her as I blocked off some parts of my mind. Now would not be a good time for her to find out about my past life and the history of the Storm clan among other things.

"Feyrith!" I called out and watched as he quickly ran over to us. "You called Alexander? is something the matter?" he asked with actual concern.

"You take second in command and help Tess get everyone clear from this place and establish patrols in the forest to find any other alacryans, I need to take Claire and myself out of the battle field for now." I informed him before he quickly saluted and ran off getting everyone ready to leave.

"Wait why are we leaving? I can fight perfectly fine?" Claire tugged at my uniform as I stood up.

"Claire, fighting in a war with how inexperienced you are with bonds mental connections would lead to something bad." I answered. 

Lifting the necklace from my shirt I grabbed the Typhon's medallion I had slung from the same string as Claire's gift Necklace she gave me, opening a portal in front of us I urged her to come through.

"Look I'll be honest there's somethings I haven't told you but this isn't the time or the place. I'll get Gramps to send someone here and make sure everything will be ok, And once you're used to the bond you can fight again." I spoke quietly as she followed me.

"Fine, But your telling me everything. and I mean everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.7K 114
So by the title you are a boy who died in his 20s you are then given a chance to live again and you get to choose your ability's (I choose) and you a...
16.2K 684 12
What if Arthur beat everyone he deemed an enemy to him after uncovering Fate? But in the process lost everyone he loved in the midst of this war. Cou...
720 48 38
"Everyone loves a good fantasy, but my life was turned upside down by one." What would you do if you had the ability to control the air? How about if...
25.3K 1.4K 26
The universe's greatest creation. A young elemental with the power to control the sky and everything beneath it. But instead of being gifted a life a...