Bonten's StripperπŸ‹ || S. K...

By Haruichi_chi

π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 18

2.2K 34 38
By Haruichi_chi

•Kokonoi's Cousin•

Y/n's Pov:

Dancing here inside the club is the best!

*noise*

I don't know but I kinda felt like I'm kinda Drunk now? The place were like moving and It's kinda blurry.

Nah, I don't care.

as I was dancing, With a Drink on my Hand. A two guys suddenly came to approached me. The other guy were infront of me and the other one was behind me.

Sandwich-

'Hey, there~' It said, behind me 'You look lonely, Wanna do something fun?' The other guy infront of me asked.

'No. I'm minding my business here, maybe next time?' I smirked at them and left them there. But the guy grabbed my right wrists making me not to move.

It is gripping on me.

'What the hell is your problem?' I asked, glaring at him 'I just wanna have fun with you. And you just left us hanging there.'

'Hanging? Are you tryna do suicide? Let go, you fucker.' I replied.

'Sorry, did I grip way too hard?' He chuckled 'Yeah, so Funny.' I shoved aggressively my hands off as I watch them staring and judging myself.

'Ugh. Find someone to play with.' I added, The other guy gently wrapped his hands on my Waist while the other guy were touching my face.

U-ugh what the fuck?

'Stop touching me. Aren't you ashamed harassing a girl in Public?' I pushed them aside.

I ain't gonna lie, they got looks. But the way they are making me uncomfortable makes me so pissed off. I'm tryna be nice today, okay?

'Please, stop touching my face.' I was trying to be Calm 'Why? Would you prefer us touching your pussy-' As I heard them saying that. I had enough, and I slapped the guy who told me that.

'Fuck off, you dick head! All you do was make your dick big. I told you to stop touching me. Ugh, fuck this. I'm tryna have my own business here, and you are just gonna butt in? Fuck off.' I rolled my eye on them and just left them there.

I'm not walking straight.... Did the Alcohol already kicked in?

'Ugh-' I was about to fall as I stumbled on my Heels. But luckily someone catched me right on time. I looked at the guy and It is Koko!

'K-koko!'

'What are you doing, clubbing on your own?' He asked 'I- How'd you know I'm here?' I asked 'Idiot. I'm not here to get you, I just happened to be here.' He replied.

'Oh....'

'Are you okay?' He asked 'Hmm... I just happened to stumble myself. These stupid heels....' He suddenly crouched down as then he checked my heels.

'Take those off.' He said, but I can't here him that loud because of the loud sounds 'H-huh!?'

'I said. Take it off! Your heels, I mean!' He shouted.

'O-okay....' I replied, I took it off the Heels and he checked my feet.

He stood up and whispered.

'I have a pair of shoes here. You can just wear it.' He said, offering me a box of shoes 'Eh? How come? No. It's fine, I don't want to wear shoes when I'm wearing a lovely dress.'

'Well, Okay.'

E-eh!? He is not gonna complain!?

'Wanna drink?' I asked 'Sure.' He replied, We head to where the drinks  were served.

'Heya~ I would like a Vodka, also, if you guys have an Avocado for desert, then I'll have it. How about you, Koko?'

'I want an Expensive Wine you got here. I'll pay for her too.'

'What? You aren't gonna drink an alcoholic drinks?' I asked 'I don't want. I'm gonna drive later.' He replied 'Nah, How boring~' I replied.

'Is this your boyfriend, Y/n-san?' He asked 'Hmm? Him? Well maybe?' I replied 'Here's the Avocado and the drinks, Sir, Ma'am.'

'Thank you! Hiroto-kun~'

'E-eh? I- I'm just doing my job....' He left us as I chuckle, Seeing him all flustered making me all turned on for some reason.

'Hmm.. This taste good~' I ate an Avocado 'You want some?' I asked.

Kokonoi, Looked at me and just nodded.

'Yeah sure.' He replied. He took a small bite and then I looked at him.

'How was it?' I asked 'Hmm... It's good.' He replied as he was eating it.

As he was eating, I suddenly talk.

'Do you know that Avocado taste like a Clean dick?' He choked himself as He heard me say those. I can't help but laugh at his disgusted face.

'W-what?' He asked.

'Yup. They said.' I teased.

'W-what's with this topic....' He asked 'So, Since It is good. You kinda taste a dick now.' I chuckled.

'How could you say that?' He asked 'Well.... I don't know, but maybe it does... If you are that curious, Wanna find out if it were true?' I gave him a flirty smile.

'What are you gonna make me do? Suck a dick, to find out if it were true? You have a weird topic, Y/n-san.' He sipped on his Expensive Wine~

'Well~ No. I won't let you suck someone's dick since it was kinda hard to find someone who would let a man suck their dick. So.... I'm gonna do it, but I have to suck your dick and then I'll give you a feedback~'

'Y-you what....? You'll suck my dick just for that?' He asked.

And I nodded.

'I'm not in the mood today... I'm gonna go to the Restroom.' He was about to leave 'Why? Are you that shy to be a bottom?' I asked 'No.'

Oh.... He is not denying that he is a Bottom...

_

I went back to my Seat, and drink all I want. I ate the avocado again.

'It does, Taste like a clean dick.' I chuckled.

'Yeah, it does~' Suddenly someone was behind me.

A girl?

'Hello~ I'm Kokonoi's Cousin. Bonten's Hacker.' S-she winked at me.

She have a big boobs and was wearing a very revealing dress.

'Hacker?' I asked 'Yup. Without me, Bonten will get caught that quickly you know, Y/n-chan~'

She knew my Name!?

'Ah..... Your name?' I asked 'Tsubaki Konikawa-desu!' She replied 'O-oh....' I didn't even know that they have a secret Hacker here.

'So~ You guys are talking about dicks!? I'm in! I love Pussy and Dicks, you know.' Ha.... A-a pervert woman?

'I also like Dick, but not pussy....' I replied 'Eh?? Boring~ I love both.' She winked at me and then sat beside me.

She looks so Innocent and so Sexy. Her beauty were like a highschool.

'How old are you?' I asked 'Hmm? Me? I'm 28.'

T-twenty Eight!??

'Y-you are sure?' I asked 'Hmm.. I'm older than you, Y/n-chan.' She said 'B-but you look like a Highschool Student...' I replied.

'E-eh?? How rude! I might be short but that's So Insolent of you.' She was angry, but in a cute way.

'So short....'

'H-hey! Tsk. You are quite interesting, Y/n-chan.' She added 'Thanks.' I replied 'Wanna fuck? I have a hotel room near here.' She said 'Eh..? But I'm not really interested fucking a woman, because they don't have dicks.' I chuckled.

'Eh? But I have sex toys.'

'No way!' I jumped off my seat as I heard that 'So? Interested?' She asked.

'Sure-'

'Don't bother going with her, Y/n-san.' Kokonoi appeared!

'Huh!? Kokonoi?' I asked 'I would let you touch myself than you having sex with her, Y/n-san.' Is he desperate!?

'Well! That settles! I want someone who have a dick, Tsubaki-san. Sorry.'

'Tsk. You always get in my way.' She replied.

'I'll pay you 1million, just don't lay a finger on her.' He replied.

'Eh? 1million is not enough! I want 5.' She said 'Okay.' He gave her a cheque when he was done signing in.

'Yes! Thank you~ Sorry, Y/n-chan but guess like I'm not allowed to touch you from now on! Ba-bye~' And she left just like that. Kokonoi sat beside me and continue to finish his drink.

'Why tho?' I asked 'Hmm?' He replied 'Why am I not allowed to sleep with hee?' I asked 'Well.... She's dangerous, Y/n-san. She'll turn you into her Toy. Once she fuck you once, she won't let you go that easily.' He explained.

'G-gah!? S-she's a what?' I asked.

'She's a Sadist.'

'So lile, a Woman Dominant? Who go and do some BDSM? Sex toys?' I asked.

'Hmm....'

'Wah... T-that's crazy...' I mumbled 'She might be small but she's like a psycho when she's doing it woth someone. It doesn't matter if you were a woman or a man. If she wants you she'll use you to pleasure herself. Also, It doesn't matter to her if you are her relative, she almost slept with me.'

'Eh? F-for real?'

'Hmm. She almost did it when I was asleep. Luckily I noticed it and Pushed her afterwards.'

'Poor guy...' I replied.

'So don't you ever think of fucking her. Because once she slept with you, She'll manipulate you.'

'But Isn't it kinda Interesting?' I Asked, Suddenly felt a gentle smack on my head 'O-ouch-'

'You are an idiot. 'Interesting' you say, I told you don't even start thinking about fucking with her, Y/n-san.' He was being a bossy.

'Well, don't worry about that. I'm into dicks, you know.' I teased, and he suddenly got flustered, turning hid face red and was avoiding my gaze.

How cute....

'Okay, Stop this first. And lezzgo Party! I ain't wasting such a nice time to spend a wonderful day off!' I shouted 'You'll be working tomorrow, right?'

'Yup. But let us party until Sunrise!' I went to the stage, dancing.

The alcohol is kicking in, way too hard. The place were like turning around and It id making me dizzy.

I could see Kokonoi, Watching me from afar, as he was sipping on his 'Expensive Wine' of his.

'S-shit.... I'm dizzy-' And so I passed out.

_

I woke up inside a Hotel....?

'Perhaps M-motel!?' I started to panic as I realized someone bought me here, in a Motel!

As I was about to get up, I suddenly felt a slight pain, between my thighs. Making me fell on the floor.

'A-ack... What the hell...?' I mumbled.

I checked myself out and I was hella Naked!

W-what the fuck did just happened yesterday!?

'I- I can't remember a thing, After I passed out-' Pinching my temples, I then suddenly saw a feet infront of me. I was still on the ground.

I looked up to see who was it. And It was Kokonoi, He was wearing a Robe. Seems like he showered himself.

I gave him an Awkward laugh, As I realized I was naked.

He sighed and Shook his head, offering then his Hand on me.

'Here, Why were you on the ground?' With this question.

'I don't know.' I replied.

He helped me get up, but before I get up. I grabbed the nearest shirt in here and covered my Private parts.

'What?' He looked at me confusedly and then added.

'Trying to hide it? It's not like I didn't saw it earlier.' He smirked. He rubbed his towel on hid hair as he then went back, sitting on the bed.

'Y-you saw- what?' I asked, I was having a loading inside my head. Still processing, Literally I just woke up so My brain Ain't that processing much.

'Remember it. I won't tell you unless you remember it yourself.'

'That doesn't make any sense!' I chuckled.

_

After the loading I finally realized it.

'Wait. I slept with you, Earlier!?' I asked and he nodded 'H-how come?' I asked, crossing both of my arms.

'I don't know.'

I gave him a confused expression and then he finally gave in.

He explained-

'When you passed out, I quickly went up to you to get you and head home. But the girl who's working as a Barista asked me to finished my drink, without me knowing that someone put an Aphrodisiac on it the wine, I only noticed it when I started to feel like I'm in heat. 30-35 minutes after that, I guess?' Said Kokonoi.

'And then, what happened next?' I asked.

'I was about to take you inside the car, but then suddenly the Aphrodisiac worked. My head were not thinking straight and since I don't want to get you into an accident, I was thinking about taking you in a hotel. But you suddenly grabbed my chin and then kissed me, afterwards telling me to take us both to a motel. You even said-'

'We should fuck inside the motel with a lovely erotic atmosphere, with LED red lights and also! A candle that'll change your hormone~'

'Like that...' He added.

'D-did I really say that? B-but wait! Who's the top?' I asked 'Of course I'm the one who's the bottom. I need more pleasure since i was in heat. Fuck the person who put it inside my Wine.' He furiously replied.

Put an Aphrodisiac inside someone's Wine......? Didn't I did that to make Koko have sex with me!?

'U-uh..... I have something to tell you.'

'What is it?'

'I was the one who put the Drug inside your Wine, to have sex with you.'

_

To be continued......

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 10.3K 49
❗English isn't my mother language ❗+17 ❗messy Grammar ❗Violence ❗Y/N !BOTTOM! ❗Old book( cringe) "Perfect Timing" Y/N looked at his wristwatch and...
423K 24.3K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...
5.4K 151 14
One of Bonten's bank accounts gets hacked by a notorious hacker called 'Venom'. Much to the hacker's dismay, she gets caught and is forced to make a...
87.3K 3.1K 34
πŸ—οΈ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. 𝓨ou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...