DIGIMON TAMERS: THE BATTLE EV...

By Guardlet08

4 years later after the D-reaper and Parasimon attack, the Tamers reunited to their Digimon. Now the Tamers i... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
ONE SHOT SERIES
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 1
>> CHAPTER 1: TRIP TO TRANSILVANIA
>> CHAPTER 2: KYOUSUKE
>> CHAPTER 3: THE CREATURE LIVING UNDER THE MOON
>> CHAPTER 4: THE POWER OF FAMILY'S LOVE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
1K READERS!?
CHAPTER 24
RIKA AND JERI'S BROADCAST [1K READER SPECIAL]
ONE SHOT SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
A/N
I'M BACK!!!!!
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 29
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 30
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 2
>> CHAPTER 1: THE TIME CROSS
>> CHAPTER 2: THE D-REAPER'S HOST
>> CHAPTER 3: SAVING A FRIEND
>> CHAPTER 4: HEADS UP FROM FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 5: BATTLE FOR YOUR SOULMATE
>> CHAPTER 6: THE CRIMSON HEART
>> CHAPTER 7: LOSING SOMEONE TO THE DARKNESS
>> CHAPTER 8: TAKATO'S FIGHTING SPIRIT
>> CHAPTER 9: THE YIN AND YANG'S FINAL DUEL
>> CHAPTER 10: THE PAIN AND TRUTHS BEHIND THE BOND
>> CHAPTER 11: TAMERS REUNITE
>> CHAPTER 12: RED AND BLUE, THE COLORS FOR THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 13: NO MATTER WHAT FUTURE BRINGS
ONE SHOT: CHIBI KITSUNE
THE DARK WAR ARC
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 20

207 6 1
By Guardlet08

CHAPTER 20: HENRY AND JERI'S FEELINGS

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

On last chapter, Takato and Rika confessed each other while watching the fireworks. Now it's time for other couple to made.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Matsuki Bakery

At Matsuki Resident, Takato and Rika is currently doing some homework that Ms. Asagi gave to them.

"Hmmm... Hey Rika?" Takato called.

"Yeah?" Rika asked while looking up to her boyfriend.

"Don't you think Henry and Jeri made a great combo for putting us together?" Takato asked.

"Now, you put that way, yeah kinda are." Rika said while thinking what Henry and Jeri said to us.

"Yeah, how they plan, organize the place and their team work." Takato smirked. Rika look at him then smirked.

"Okay, what are you suggesting?" Rika asked with a sly smirked at her face.

"I'm just saying, what do you say we play a matchmaker too? Hmm?" Takato said with a sly smirked. Rika sigh and shake her head.

"Takato...! That's not nice... I'm in." Rika grinned.

Shinjuku Highschool

Jeri is currently going at the library while have a three books is her arms. Suddenly she accidentally dropped one of her books, Jeri sighed and bent her knees down to pick up the book, once she unbent her knees she quickly noticed a stack of books right in front of her.

*BUMP!*

Both notice fell backwards with their books scattered, both of them looked at each other surprised.

"Ouch!" Jeri yelp.

"Jeri? I'm so sorry!" The boy apologize. Jeri look up and saw Henry nervously smiling at her.

"Henry! No it's okay! It was an accident." Jeri smile. Both of them moved onto their knees and start picking up the books they dropped. After a few seconds they were both standing up again, Jeri noticed Henry's eyes being almost blocked by his stack of books.

"Um... would you like some help with those?" Jeri asked while seeing the stack of books.

Henry moved his head slightly to the right to see Jeri better.

"No thanks! Got it cover! I already bump into you and I don't want you to get so much in trouble." Henry smiled.

"Oh no trouble at all! Besides you help me a lot in Takato and Rika remember?" Jeri asked

"Are you sure?" Henry asked.

"Of course, you don't wanna bump into anyone else do you?" Jeri smile.

"Um... thanks." Henry smile.

Soon Jeri took half of the books enabling Henry to see perfectly.

"So where are you going?" Jeri asked at him.

"Well I'm heading to the library, i'm gonna study a bit for the next exam." Henry smiled.

"No way! I'm going there too!" Jeri said.

"Let's go." Henry smiled.

Soon the two began to walk together, there was a strong silence between the two. Henry looked out of the corner of his eyes looking at Jeri, it may sounds surprising but he have a huge crush on a puppet girl for years now, Henry don't know what or when that happened but he was so happy whenever he was with Jeri. His heart couldn't stop beating whenever she was beside him. Either way he was grateful for her help, the two then found themselves just inside the library. They found an empty table where Jeri places her pile of books in.

"Thanks a lot." Henry smiled.

"No problem!" Jeri smile.

Two of them sit down and start studying for their math test. Later we find Henry and Jeri studying since the exam was math's, most of the books had various mathematical problems and solutions. Whenever Jeri didn't understand one question, Henry helped her.

"There they are!" A voice said outside the library. Henry and Jeri turn their heads and saw Takato and Rika walking towards.

"Hey guys what's up?" Takato smiled before sitting.

"Hope we didn't interrupt your little date." Rika smirked. Suddenly Henry and Jeri's cheeks turn red.

"Rika!" They both hissed that make Rika smirked even more.

"Hey, just teasing! By the way are two free tonight?" Rika asked.

"Well I don't have, what about you Henry?" Jeri asked.

"Nope, totally free." Henry answered.

"Great! Well I'm hosting a sleepover tonight in my house wanna come?" Rika asked. Henry and Jeri look at her in little surprise.

"Um... A sleepover?" Jeri asked.

"Yeah, that's what I said." Rika said.

"This is not a prank right?" Henry asked while looking at both of them.

"No! Why would that be?" Takato said.

"Well it's just... Sleepover and Rika doesn't come up right Jeri?" Henry asked.

"Yeah kinda surprising." Jeri said to them.

"Aw come on! Don't be like that! How about just consider this my thank you gift for putting us Goggle-head and me together." Rika smiled.

"Still calling him goggle-head?" Jeri asked with a raised eye brow. Rika crossed her arms and grinned.

"Doesn't mean he's my boyfriend he can get a special treatment! He's a goggle-head and forever goggle-head!" Rika grinned.

"But I'm your goggle-head." Takato smiled.

"Anyway you two in?" Rika asked at her. Jeri and Henry look at each other before smiling at them.

"Sure! We're in!" They both said.

"Great! 6 pm in my house! Don't be late or else you'll sleep outside." Rika grinned.

"We'll be there!" They both smiled.

Later

Later, it was 5:56 p.m now and Jeri just finished readying herself for Rika's sleepover. But something bugging Jeri. Rika was not one to normally hold a sleepover, so it puzzle to her why she hold one now. But since Rika told them it was a Thank you gift for both of them so i guess it's okay.

"Dad I'm off to Rika!" Jeri said while going downstairs.

"Be careful, by the way someone outside waiting for you." Mr. Katou said to his daughter.

"Huh? Waiting for me?" Jeri confused asked then open the door only see Henry waiting for her.

"Henry! What are you doing here?" Jeri asked.

"Well I'm just wondering if I could pick you up before I go at Rika's." Henry said while blushing a bit.

"Oh!" Jeri shocked gasped while blushing a bit too.

"If that's the case let's go!" Jeri smile then she and Henry go walk towards at Rika's.

Nonaka Resident

At Nonaka Resident, Rika was preparing the guest room for them to sleep in with Takato with her, helping.

"I guess everything is ready!" Takato said with a wide grin.

"Not yet, we still need the soon to be couple to make our plan to work." Rika said then Takato look at her.

"Oh come on, how hard it will be? All we have to do is get Jeri and Henry here, play truth or dare and make them confessed each other! Then bam! They both couple!" Takato grinned.

"Easier to say than do Takato." Rika said to him. Suddenly they heard Rika's mother call from the front.

"Rika honey, your friends are here!" Rumiko called.

"I'm coming mom" replied the red head, as she walked to the front to greet her guests.

"Hey Rika Thanks for inviting us over to sleep over" Jeri smiled.

"No problem, anyway let's go, our room to sleep in is ready." Rika said before letting them in. They go to the room and saw Takato is smiling at them.

"Wait so it's just four of us gonna have a sleepover?" Jeri asked.

"Where's Kazu, Kenta and Ryo." Henry asked. Then Rika cross her arms and scoffed.

"Rika doesn't want Kazu and Kenta to be here because she said they might destroy her house or babysit them while Ryo... Well you know what will happened to him if he just step one foot in the mansion." Takato nervous grinned at them. They nod knowing the red head's rage at the guy and possible that Ryo might not come out alive.

"Anyway let's get started! Who wants to play hide and seek?" Takato asked.

"We kinda little too old in that game Goggle-head." Rika scoffed then Takato just shrugged and replied.

"I don't know Rika it may sounds like fun. Who wants to play?" Takato grinned.

"I do!" Jeri exclaimed.

"Count me in" Henry replied.

"Okay! Henry start counting while we hiding!" Takato said to him. Henry just shrugged and start counting.

"Okay 1...2...3..." Henry began counting while the three had run off to go and hide.

"9...10! Ready or not here I come!" Henry announced as he began to seek out his comrades.

"Let's see... If I we're them where would I hiding..." Henry wonder while looking around.

"Well I better start to the garden." Henry said before going in the garden. Before going there he saw Rika's room.

"Rika's room? Hmmm... No it will be TOO obvious to hide and Rika may kill me for trespassing in her room." Henry said before start looking for his friends in the garden. Little did he know, Rika was inside the room hiding.

"I knew it! Henry wouldn't look for me here! I'm so genius!" Rika grinned after hearing Henry's sentence.

Henry continue to investigate when suddenly he heard a rustling in the bushes and decided to investigate it. As he inched closer he saw a figure in the shadows hiding. As he took slow steps towards the figure hiding behind the bushes he hadn't noticed the wet stones lying nearby. He slipped and tried to grab onto anything nearby only to latch on to the leg of Jeri when he hit the ground. Jeri shrieked and jumped by surprise bumping into Takato and accidentally shoving him from the bushes into the pond. Takato yelp in surprise as he suddenly got shove into the pond.

*SPLASH!*

"Somebody *glub* Help! *glub glub*!" Takato sputtered as he struggled to keep his head above water.

"Hey Goggle-head! How about try standing up?" Rika suggested as she walked over to her "struggling" boyfriend. He stopped splashing around and stood up, only see the water's height is on his knees.

"Well, this is embarrassing." Takato thought.

"Oh. Uhm. Tha-th-thanks Rika" Takato stuttered while scratching his head. He blushed at how foolish he must have looked in front of his girlfriend. Rika smiled and started to laugh at goofiness.

"See, this is one of the reasons why he need me in his life. He couldn't even take care himself without ME looking after him." Rika grinned then three of them laughed. Takato pouted then think of an idea. Takato slowly walk as he began to step out of the pond but he "accidentally" slipped on one of the rocks, falling once again into the water.

"Seriously Takato..." Rika sigh then turn to the pond.

"Okay Takato you can stand up now." Rika said but nothing happened.

"Takato I'm serious stand up now!" Rika said but still Takato doesn't come up to the water. This time Rika started to get worry.

"Takato, this isn't funny! Stand. Up. Now!" Rika said sternly but still nothing happened and no one came up.

"Takato?" Jeri asked. Suddenly they saw a red stain on water. This time Rika started to get panic and goes at the pond.

"Takato! Can you hear me!? Takato!" Rika called.

*SPLASH!*

"RAH!"

"AH!"

Rika yelp when suddenly Takato came up on the water and grab the red headed tamer into the water with him. Takato and Rika were sitting in the water both drenched.

"Gotcha Rika!" Takato laughed but Rika doesn't move.

"Um... Rika?" Takato asked suddenly Rika look at him with worried and angry look.

"Idiot! What are you thinking! I thought something happened to you! And what's up with the red stain!" Rika shouted. Everyone is shock at her outburst.

"Whoa! Calm down Rika! It's just a prank! You know payback." Takato said while putting his hands up in defense.

"It's just... You made me worried that something might happened to you." Rika said with pain tone. Takato stand up and goes for her.

"I'm sorry... I wouldn't do that again I promise." Takato apologize before hugging her then Rika hug back. There's a big silence in the place.

"Takato?" Rika spoke.

"Yeah?" Takato replied.

"I'll give you three seconds to run." Rika said.

"Three seconds? Three seconds for- uh-oh!" Takato pull away when he realize what she meant.

"W-Wait! Rika I told you I'm so, so, sorry about that!" Takato shouted while trying to change the red head's mind.

"One."

"Rika maybe we can talk about this!" Takato shouted.

"Two."

"Scratch it Matsuki! Just run while you still can!" Takato thought before stand up and run away.

"THREE!" Rika shouted before standing up in the pond and chase her Goggle-headed boyfriend around the house.

"GET BACK HERE TAKATO!!!" Rika shouted. Henry and Jeri just staring while sweat drop at them.

"They surely a couple right Henry?" Jeri asked.

"Yeah..." Henry sigh.

"So... How about head back to the room and wait until they came back?" Henry suggest.

"Yeah, we better bring a first aid kit too, you know for Takato." Jeri said then Henry nod as they head back to the room. As they head back to the room they still hearing Rika's scream and Takato screaming for his life, the place suddenly got quite.

"Henry, I think Rika finally got him." Jeri said to him then Henry nod. Suddenly the door open with Takato, who have a big lump on his head.

"Ow... Note to self. Never prank Rika again." Takato groaned while holding his head.

"Where's Rika by the way?" Jeri asked.

"Shower." Takato answered.

"Uh, Takato you better change before you catch a cold." Henry said.

"Great idea, and while I was changing I better heal the lump in my head." Takato hissed before going at his backpack and get his pajamas. After all of them change into their pajamas, they sit around and ready for the next play.

"Okay who wants to play truth or dare?" Rika asked then Takato secretly grinned.

"I'll start first, Rika truth or dare?" Jeri asked.

"Dare!" Rika grinned.

"Okay I dare you to call Ryo and tell him what ever you want." Jeri said then Rika grinned.

"Easy!" Rika immediately grab her phone and dial Ryo's number, where Ryo gave to her. It's start ringing and suddenly Ryo answer. Rika make sure to put a loud speaker.

"Hello it's Ryo Akiyama? Whose this?" Ryo asked through the phone.

"Hey Hero boy it's Rika." Rika answered.

"Wildcat! Man since when the last time you call me?"

"Never. Anyway I want to tell you something that I should told long time ago." Rika said.

"Really? What is it?" Ryo asked.

"It really came to my heart, and I'm pretty serious about what am I going to say to you." Rika said in very soft voice.

"R-Really!? Wait tell me what is it Rika?" Ryo asked believing Rika is confessing to him.

"I just want to say..."

"Yes...?"

"I just want to say I really hate you and if I ever have a chance I will use you as my human shield at Black." Rika said before hanging up, leaving the poor Ryo confused and heartbroken. All of them burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha! Rika t-that was evil!" Jeri laughed.

"I know!" Rika grinned.

"I guess Ryo thought you will confessed to him." Henry laughed.

"Too bad she's already mine." Takato smirked. As soon all of them calm down they continue to play the game.

"Okay my turn, Takato, Truth or Dare?" Rika asked.

"Truth." Takato said.

"You're no fun! Anyway what's up with you in our little date in carnival? You been saying some random things back there." Rika asked.

"Oh that... Hehehehe well... I was trying to confessed to you back there but unfortunately my fear always get me..." Takato nervously grinned while scratching back of his head.

"I even nearly strangle him because he was too coward to tell his feelings for you." Jeri sigh.

"Luckily I was there to hold her off." Henry said.

"I guess I'm consider lucky right?" Takato said just sweat drop.

"Jeri Truth or Dare?" Takato asked.

"Truth." Jeri answer.

"Okay, I know you're friendly and kind to everyone but do you ever happened like someone more than a friend?" Takato asked suddenly Jeri start to blush and avoid to look at them.

"W-Well... There is someone...." Jeri whispered.

"Someone?" Three of them asked.

"Yeah, i've been like him for past week now but I don't think he will likes me back." Jeri said then Rika scoffed.

"How would you know he likes you if you didn't tell him." Rika said.

"I know but... I don't to be awkward between us." Jeri said sadly before shaking her head and goes at her cheerful attitude.

"Anyway! Let's continue Henry truth or dare?" Jeri asked.

"Truth." Henry said.

"Does your hair natural blue or you just dye it?" Jeri asked.

"No, it's natural, see." Henry smiled while ruffling his hair.

"Okay Takato truth or dare?" Henry asked.

"Truth."

"Takato, when you confessed to Rika what did you feel?" Henry asked.

"Well at first I'm so nervous as you two see. But when I was about to confessed I just let my heart decide what I'm going to say. Turns out Rika like me too and now we're couple." Takato grinned.

"That's true." Rika said before putting her head in Takato's shoulder.

"I see..." Henry said.

"Maybe it was worth a shot to tell my feelings towards at Jeri." Henry thought.

"Okay, Henry truth or dare?" Takato asked once more.

"Me again? Um... Truth!" Henry said.

"I want you to tell me who's the person you like!" Takato grinned that shocked Henry.

"W-What!?" Henry stuttered.

"You hear me, tell me the person you like." Takato said. Henry start to blush as he stared at Takato.

"Fine! I will tell it to you if you promise you wouldn't tell to anyone." Henry said.

"Okay!" Takato said then Henry leaned forward to his ear and whispered.

"No way!" Takato shouted.

"You like her for years and you didn't even managed to tell her your feelings! And i thought i was a coward!" Takato shouted.

"What! What is it!?" Rika shouted.

"Takato you promise!" Henry shouted.

"Yeah, Sorry Rika but I promise Henry not to tell everyone his secret but there's another way to know it." Takato winked then Rika got the message.

"Ohohoho! Okay I'm in!" Rika grinned.

"What!? What are you talking about?" Henry asked.

"Rika Truth or Dare?" Takato grinned.

"Dare!" Rika shouted.

"I dare you to dare me to say who the person he likes." Takato grinned.

"Hold on a minute! You couldn't do that!" Henry shouted.

"Takato I dare you to tell me who is the girl Henry like for years!" Rika smirked.

"Takato don't you dare!" Henry shouted.

"The girl Henry like is-mph!" Takato muffled yelp when Henry suddenly cover his mouth.

"Takato shut up!" Henry shouted.

"Who! Who is the girl Henry like!?" Jeri asked. Takato struggle to get out of Henry's grip until he do.

"THE GIRL HENRY LIKE IS JERI!!!" Takato shouted. Suddenly there's an awkward silence in the room. Henry started to turn red and so is Jeri.

"Um... Too much?" Takato asked. Suddenly Rika stand up and took Takato's hand.

"Come on Takato, we better leave the room for a while in case they want to talk something." Rika said, Takato nod and they both left the room. As soon they left Henry and Jeri doesn't talk to each other while they're face is red as tomatoes.

"So you like me?" Jeri asked, deciding to break the silence between them.

"Y-Yeah." Henry nodded.

"Why?" Jeri asked

"I, well, I've had a crush on you since we were kids" Henry said

Jeri was shocked, she never suspect that Henry liked her like that when they were younger.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked

"Because I was scared. If I tell you my feelings you wouldn't like me more like hated me." Henry said that shocked Jeri.

"Hated you? Why would I hated you Henry? Actually I like you too." Jeri smile.

"Y-You do?" Henry asked in shock.

"That's why I'm doing this too." Jeri smiled.

Henry was confused, but before he could say a thing Jeri leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips leaving Henry stunned. Jeri pulled away and giggled.

"It would work better if you kiss me back," she said

Henry blinked and smiled sheepishly.

Jeri moved in again and this time Henry responded and they shared their first kiss with each other.

"Rika let me see."

"Takato you're literally above me."

"But our peep hole is so small!"

"Shush Takato! They might see us!"

A big whoop broke their kiss and they turned to find the Takato and Rika watching them. Henry looked flustered and Jeri was embarrassed that she hid her face in Henry's chest.

"Guys we know you're there!" Henry said to them.

"Aw nuts! Looks like we're caught Rika!" Takato said.

"It's because your fault! You're so noisy!" Rika said before opening the door.

"So... Surprised?" Rika smirked.

"Our plan succeeded! Now you two are finally couple!" Takato grinned. Henry and Jeri look at them puzzle before putting piece of pieces together they finally figure it out.

"You two set us up!" Henry and Jeri shouted.

"Well that's pay back for carnival." Rika said.

"I thought it is a Thank you gift putting you two together!" Jeri said.

"Yeah by PUTTING you two together." Takato and Rika smirked.

"Besides I just find out you two are the one who push me and Takato in the hunted house!" Rika shouted.

"Come on Rika we're so sorry for that and spying on you two." Jeri smile.

"Wait so you're really spying on us!" Rika shouted then suddenly started to confront Jeri. Takato and Henry just smiled.

"Even though it's a pay back, thank you Takato." Henry smiled.

"No problem! Besides you two make a great couple." Takato smiled back.

"You two stop talking like we're not here!" Rika shouted.

C'mon, start running now, to a place
that's not on maps
Things to be afraid of, there are none

Only courage can be put into a little
chest
In the rain, I'm alone
The insides of my pockets are empty
But I'm only looking forward

Open the unknown door to the other side of the world
Advance, advance, I'm not lost anymore

C'mon, start running now to a place
that's not on maps
Things to be afraid of, there are none
Because it's only the now that can create tomorrow
Take off, My faraway Tomorrow

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

Another couple made? I wonder how their relationship will turn out.

On next chapter, After Takato and Rika being a couple for a month. They decided to have their first official fate. How would date will turn out to be?

All of that will find out in the next Chapter: TAKATO AND RIKA'S DATE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.3K 42
Lincoln is drawn to the digital world and finds a new friend.
182 1 1
Taiora, junato, Daikari , Rukato, Leejuri. The DigiDestined and the Tamers must team up to defeat 3 of their deadliest foes, but when they face the 3...
4.6K 84 8
(A rewrite of a past book.) Digimon are Digital creatures from another world. They are living breathing data, So what happens if they get a special v...
1.7K 146 57
After receiving a strange message on his phone, Takuya Kanbara finds himself transported into another world. Alongside a small group of teenagers, Ta...