Bonten's StripperπŸ‹ || S. K...

Por Haruichi_chi

π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... MΓ‘s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 17

2.3K 35 10
Por Haruichi_chi

•Club!•

Author's point of view:

It is around 10pm, and Y/n is planning to go to the club later at midnight.

She was picking her clothes and trying out some of it.

As she was picking and choosing a clothes to wear later at midnight, she suddenly let out a sigh.

'Ha.... I have tons of clothes, I'm worried I can't wear all of them later....' She mumbled, She put the Revealing clothes down and went back to her bed.

Seems like she changed her mind.

As she sat on her bed. She was fidgeting nonstop. When then something startled her.

Something heavy fell.

She went to check what was going on, and in there, she saw Rindou all bloody. On his head, His nose were also bleeding, and his mouth were swollen.

'W-what happened!?' She asked 'N-no need to explain now. Lock the door!' He said.

Y/n's Pov:

I quickly lock the door once he told me too. Rindou was very soaked in wet, Is it because Its Raining? Perhaps have he gone to his Mission and that, That's why he is very bloody right now?

I then quickly head to the Bathroom, to get a tower to cover him.

'Hey tell me what happened.'

'O-ouch, Fuck that jerk....' Said Rindou. He was having a hard time to walk so I helped him.

'W-who?' I asked confusedly 'Did you lock the door? Is it really safe to come here?' He asked, As I helped him sat on the bed.

'Hey, first of all don't ask me if this is safe to come here. If you would like to explain what is happening right now, tell me. I would love to hear.' I added.

He groaned and looked at me, then Change his posture.

'I was-'

'You want tea, or coffee?'

'I was about to explain, you bitch!' He

'Tsk.' I hissed at him and sat beside him.

'What is it? Tell me.' I replied 'That fuckin' dickhead. A Police officer that once become my Classmate saw me.. He almost caught me.' Rindou explained.

'Well what a lucky day, he didn't caught you.' I replied giving a smile.

'It's no time to be smiling right now. That dickhead. He caught me once and beat the outta of  me with his Baton. Tsk. Some of his workers also did the same. What the fuck is their problem? Why do police officers beat criminals? I- I mean I often saw in the movies that they don't beat 'em, they just quickly put handcuffs on them. To arrest them.' He added.

'Well, It's inside the movie. A film.' I replied 'Tsk. I don't get it. They do violence for what-?'

'Hmm.... I wanna ask you.' I added.

'What now?' He rolled his eyes on me.

'Why didn't you fight back? You often bring Guns with you, right? You should've killed them if you were pissed.' I asked, he looked at me.

'I don't have this time-'

'E-ehhhh!? You are kidding!' I reacted.

'They invited me for a party and then suddenly, the one who invited me handcuffed me. But I'm relieved that The other wrists were handcuffed.' He let out a sigh.

'That Dickhead were a friend of mine. I didn't really thoughthe'll betray me.' He added.

'Bruh, he is a police officer he would do anything if he was assigned to arrest you. But that doesn't mean I'm defending him. I'm still on your side-'

Suddenly a loud bang on the door were heard.

'Fuck, they're here.' Rindou mumbled.

'I- I'll call the others-'

'No! Idiot, if you call them, they'll get arrested too!' He added.

'T-then what do we do!? This is a building, We are in! We can't just jump off!' I said. 'Dumbass g-go get some fuckin' knife! Help me kill them!' He yelled.

'I'll hid here and you go get a knife, kill everyone, don't leave any people alive. Or I'll fuckin' show you no mercy.'

'W-what? They are outside now...' I whispered 'Just act like I'm not here. Act like there's no one here except from you. Go outside all calm.' He whispered, He get down and hid underneath the bed.

I followed his instruction and calmly head out the bedroom.

_

'E-eh!? W-what's happening?' I asked 'Surrender now! Tell me where's Rindou Haitani!' The officer shouted.

'R-rindou? Who the fuck is that?' I asked 'Stop lying, he head here.' He added 'O-oh you mean the guy with Violet hair...?'

'Lilac, ma'am.'

'Well indeed, someone w-went here. But he jumped off. I- I was very scared because he was umm... Very bloody.' I added.

'Tsk. Go check the Ground floor! I'll investigate here! Hurry!' The head yelled and they gone down.

I was about to feel relief, but I remembered I need to get knife to kill 'em?

'U-uh....' Shall I seduce the Captain...? Ugh! Fuck, I don't know what to do! That Jellyfish head....

'Your house was indeed messy, I guess you are telling the truth.' He was inspecting the house.

'If you believed me then you can Get out. I- It's almost midnight, I need to go somewhere.' I added.

The officer squinted his Eyes on me.

He approaches me as he squinted his eyes on me. Trying to inspect every inch of myself.

'Are you telling the truth?' He asked, leaning near me.

'I- I am!' I suddenly saw, Rindou coming out the Room and slowly walking to the kitchen.

'May I ask your work, Ma'am.'

'E-eh? I- I work as A S-stripper....' I was embarrassed.

'I see, Not gonna lie but you are my Ideal type.' H-he became flirty!?

'Haha.... T-thank you.' This is getting all uncomfortable. The guy suddenly caressed my hair and that's enough for it to gave me a shiver on my Spines. I just gave him a smile, smiling awkwardly.

Suddenly, he was slowly shoving his hands on my neck proceeding to my Chest.

'Ha.... I'm getting excited by just watching your body...'

Fuck, How pervert, Please kill him now...

'U-uh... Officer, This is not a getting all good... P-please remove your hand on my body.' I added 'Why so? You are a stripper, so It's very obvious you are sleeping with any guys.' I-

And I snapped-

'And So!? You don't have any consent to touch me! I- I might be a stripper, But that doesn't mean you can just touch my Body without any consent of me! You should be ashamed to be an Officer Harassing a woman. Just because he thought harassing a Stripper is just okay. Shouldn't you be embarrassed by your behavior?'

'You are just overreacting-  Urk-'

'How dare you even think of laying a finger on her, you piece of shit!' Rindou stabbed him at the back?

The guy, fell on his knees and fell on the ground.

'Y-you liar.... You f-fucker...' He was mumbling, and was referring to me?

I stepped on his face and smirked.

'I don't know why but It seems like you deserve it.' I chuckled.

'U-ugh.... I'll fuckin' kill you-'

'See you in hell, Shiiro.' Rindou chuckled.

_

Now It is around 11:48 pm.

Rindou lay on the ground and felt relief.

I tapped him as I crouched down.

'Don't you fuckin' dare sleep. Get up, I need you to take me to the club, I want to do clubbing today.'

'What? With me All bloody?' He asked.

'Idiot, Who said you'll coming? No way.' I added.

'Aren't you gonna help me dispose his body?' He asked 'I'll help. So come on.'

I checked the pulse if he was still alive, and he is!

'Oi. He is still alive.' I added I Pulled out the knife on Shiiro's Back and then.

I stabbed his nape so that he'll die. Because he deserves to die..

'Let's go.' Rindou said and I prepared a gloves.

After we put the gloves on, Rindou carried the body.

We head to the car once we put the corpse inside the bag.

'Where are we going?' I asked 'Let's go to the market and make him into a meatball and then we'll buried it!' He gave me this devilish smile written on his face as he laugh.

'You are a son of a Demon.'

'Thanks.'

'Is that a sarcasm?' I raised my Brow on him 'I don't know. Maybe?'

_

We head to the market and do what he said. We made that guy into a meat ball and buried him on somewhere far.

'Gosh.. I'm all bloody. I need dress.' I said 'We'll go back to the house.' He said and head back to my apartment, I changed my clothes into a nice and cleaned one.

I even helped Rindou to clean his Wounds and bruises.

After that he took me to the Club. He didn't come since he needed to go back to the Hideout for mission, he said.

'Thanks for the ride.' I forbid my goodbye 'I could give you another ride on my Dick, next time.' Ugh, fuck this.

I quickly head to the club, luckily Rindou let me borrow his Black card.

Hehe~

Time to have a drink! You motherfuckers wait for me!

_

As I entered the club, It's all crowded, a lot of people were dancing, drinking and seducing some dudes.

'This is what we call heave~' I mumbled and head to where the drinks were getting served on.

I sat on the chair and asked for a drink.

'I want a tequila with Lemon, please~' I'm in a good mood now...

The barista was very goodlooking, I wonder if he wanna smash. Haha, kidding.

The barista gave me my drinks after he was done preparing, We talked as he was working and It's very nice to talk with him. He is very polite and so formal.

'May I ask how old you are?'

'I'm 23.' He replied, My eye balls almost jumped off my eyes.

'Eh?? You are younger than me? Oh, I didn't expect that.' I chuckled 'I work here from the few years as a Part timer, but then when I graduated I started to work here as a Full timer.' He added.

'Oh, you are quite polite. Aren't you like,' I leaned near him as I sip on my drink.

'Getting bothered by these people...? I mean, This is quite such an eyesore you know. Seeing lots of people almost naked, dancing her and seducing guys. And making out. Aren't you bothered at all?' I asked.

'I- I'm not. Besides I am used to it now.'

'Can I have another, Tequila with Lemon.'

'Yes.'

_

We talked for hours as he was working, he was very nice and so funny to tease.

What a bottom...

'Do you have a girlfriend?' I asked 'M-me? Um... I have.' He said 'Oh... Aren't she mad you work here? I mean, you are very attractive, someone might seduce you.' I added, I lit my cigarette and puffed it out.

'S-she was also here..... To be honest.' He lowered his head 'Why do you look like you are sad about it? Are you guys even okay? I- I mean, I didn't mean to butt in your business but I wanna help.'

'Well, Do you see that girl wearing a very short revealing clothes? The one with a Silver and sparkly one.' He pointed.

'Oh, you mean that girl, who's dancing with her drink and with a man......?' I was speechless to see the girl dancing so good with a dude, while her Boyfriend were just watching her from afar.

'Yep. That's her, Her name is Kiara.'

'Have you talked about it with her?' I asked as I shake my head 'I did. But she always said that, If she's drunk that's what her behavior will look like.' He replied 'She looks sober.' I added.

'Is she?'

'Yep, how come she talk like thay with a guy? I mean if she is drunk, she should like don't really have a lot of energy. But she's- Eh? Kissing with a guy!? T-two guys!'

'I-' He chuckled awkwardly as he look away.

'I want a Vodka please.'

'Someone is ordering, I'll be right back.' He added.

I let out a sigh and just sip on my Drink. I lit another cigarette once the one was finished.

'Ha.... Poor guy...'

A man suddenly sat beside me and was also Smoking.

'Hi.' I greeted him 'You look nice. In that dress, Lady.' He added 'Thanks.' Oh, he is very straightforward.

'I've been watching you from afar. You are quite my type. I like girls who's smoking and have a lovely lips.' He added.

I awkwardly smile at him and just smoked.

'Thanks.'

'Hanma Shuji.'

'Y/n Myoga.'

'Stripper, eh?' He mumbled 'Huh?' I asked 'You are a stripper in the Strip club of Emi.' E-eh!? How'd he know!?

'I often go there if you might ask. I asked the owner where you went since you are not there for the past few months. Where'd you go?' He asked. As he was smoking.

'Hmmm... Somewhere, I found new job and I quitted being a stripper.' I replied 'Hmmm....' He puffed his Smoke on me.

'W-what the fuck?' He chuckled as he watched me cough.

'I'll see you. Your friend is here.' He referred to the Barista. And he left.

I let out a sigh and went talk to him.

'So may I ask how much you get payed here-' I saw the girl heading this way.

'Oi. I want the expensive drink here please.' The girl look at me and like judge me from head to toe.

'A slut, huh? Hey. Are you seducing this guy?' She asked 'Why you asked?' I asked 'Hmm... If so, You are a loser.' She chuckled.

'Kiara.... Stop that.' Her boyfriend said.

'Are you jealous?' I asked.

'W-what?' She chuckled.

'I'm seducing him, your boyfriend. So I bet you are jealous.'

'You are seducing him? Excuse me? He is not my man. Not my boyfriend! I only want him because I can get any drinks here.' What a pussy.

'You are a bitch.' I added. I noticed that The guy were lowering his head, sad.

I let out a chuckle and gently touched Hiroto's Chin.

'Oh boy~ You are so handsome to be played with. You should know how to seduce girls too.... What a pity, your girlfriend is just using you. How about I take you home, I can give you a very special treatment inside the Motel. By this big sisters of yours~' I can see the furious face of that Kiara girl.

She was glaring at me as she clenched both of her hands.

'What the fuck?' She mumbled.

'What? You said he is not yours, why are you angry?' I asked 'You're a Whore! A slut! A fuckin' girl who goes around to find men to fuck 'em! You are the disgrace one. You should be ashamed by that body of yours, you let man touch your pussy and suck their dick. Are you gonna go and suck that dick of his now? You have a low standards. Ugly bitch.' She gave me a middle finger as she left furiously.

I rolled my eye on her as I was trying to calm down.

'Was she always like that? How old is she?'

'I- She's 21.'

Pfftt-

'Ha... This generation.' I shake my head as I lit another smoke.

'Y-you smoke a lot. Oh yeah.... I'm very sorry for her Behavior, Miss.'

'I, Yes. I indeed smoke a lot. It's been a while so yeah. A-also! Call me Y/n. It's better.'

'Y-yes...'

'Dump her before she did. So that It'll not that painful.' I sip on my Tequila.

'Yes...'

'Oh yeah, I'll go and have a dance~' I winked at him and went to the Dance floor.

_

To be continued.....

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

378 11 33
A dual identity assassin, who crossed path with the one of the most dangerous criminal organizations, Bonten, will change her entire life. She was bo...
86.3K 3.1K 34
πŸ—οΈ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. 𝓨ou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...
36.8K 1.4K 28
Never thought once in your life, not even on your wildest dream, you're entangled with Bonten executives, the infamous yet worst criminal organizatio...
3.1K 62 11
Fifteen years ago, Takemichi, Smiley, Angry, Mitsuya and some others disappeared. Mikey created Bonten and what happened when twenty four teenagers s...