𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 || 정원

By Jxnsywxn

𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐨�... More

<𝟑
- 𝟎𝟏 -
- 𝟎𝟐 -
- 𝟎𝟑 -
- 𝟎𝟒 -
- 𝟎𝟓 -
- 𝟎𝟔 -
- 𝟎𝟕 -
- 𝟎𝟖 -
- 𝟎𝟗 -
- 𝟏𝟎 -
- 𝟏𝟏 -
- 𝟏𝟐 -
- 𝟏𝟑 -
- 𝟏𝟒 -
- 𝟏𝟓 -
- 𝟏𝟔 -
- 𝟏𝟕 -
- 𝟏𝟖 -
- 𝟏𝟗 -
- 𝟐𝟎 -
- 𝟐𝟏 -
- 𝟐𝟐 -
- 𝟐𝟑 -
- 𝟐𝟒 -
- 𝟐𝟓 -
- 𝟐𝟕 -
- 𝟐𝟖 -
- 𝟐𝟗 -
- 𝟑𝟎 -
- 𝟑𝟏 -
- 𝟑𝟐 -
- 𝟑𝟑 -
- 𝟑𝟒 -
- 𝟑𝟓 -
- 𝟑𝟔 -
- 𝟑𝟕 -
- 𝟑𝟖 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- 𝟐𝟔 -

235 21 44
By Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Heeseung : "I can't see my sister in so much pain"

Soo : "That's fine I'm not in pain, I'm completely fine"

Heeseung : "No you're not and i know how much you have went through-"

Soo : "What do you mean?"

Heeseung : "Nothing...nvm that YANG JUNGWON get out of room right now"

Jungwon won't even reply to Heeseung nor come out of the room so Heeseung decided to knock on his door.

And finally Jungwon opened the door with a very boring expression it was like he didn't want anyone to come inside.

Jungwon : "what do you want Hyung?"

Heeseung : "i need to talk to you"

Jungwon : "okay tell"

Heeseung : "why did you kick Sooyoung out of this room?"

Jungwon : "cuz i don't want her in my room"

Heeseung : "Please! Stop whatever shit you are doing!!!"

Jungwon : "i didn't do anything tho hyung~"

Here he goes again being sarcastic.

Heeseung : "gosh!!! Stop being a jerk can you?"

Jungwon : "Hyung if you like her just go confes-"

Heeseung : "IM HER BROTHER!!"

Jungwon : "well you do behave like a brother to her but it seems like you like her"

Heeseung lost it after trying so many times.

Heeseung : "don't you understand??? I'm her real brother!!!!!"

Jungwon : "wait what the hell-"

Soo : "i- Heeseung what-?!?!!"

Heeseung : "Sooyoung...I'm your real brother..."

Soo : "wait what- that can't be true-" she took a step back in shock and almost fell on the floor.

Heeseung : "I'm telling the truth...from the moment Jungwon said about you to me, i wanted to meet you but i couldn't and i finally found my sister"

Soo : "But how?!?! This is not possible-"

Heeseung : "Let me explain..you won't remember this cuz you were a 1 year old...and i was 5 years old..our parents left us thinking the baby sitter would come but she never did, she got the money and never showed up but our parents were getting late so they left early and went out on a important meeting..on the way..they got into an accident"

Soo : "no- please- that can't be true- how am I even your sister-"

Soo fell on the floor cuz she was already heartbroken but her heart broke even more hearing this.

Heeseung tried not to cry and stay calm while telling her but his heart started hurting whenever he would think of this.

Heeseung : "Well hear me out..after they got into the accident..none of them- survived...so we were put into adoption...and someone chose you already...i was left there for 1 year.. finally when i was 6 someone chose me and decided to take care of me..i tried so hard to find you but nothing worked."

Soo : "but how did you find that i was your sister now? Like i left you when i was 1"

Heeseung : "i saw your baby photo...you look exactly like how i remember you"

Soo : "what about my name? Why is my surname different?"

Heeseung : "the foster parents who took care of me changed it to "Lee" so it would match their names...i have tried everything to find you but it never worked...but now i finally found you. I know this isn't the right time to tell this but i had to cuz Jungwon was being a jerk"

Soo : "I- this is too much for me to process-"

Her anxiety takes over her and she passes out in too much shock.

Heeseung : "SOOYOUNG!!!"

Jungwon was hearing everything standing in the entrance of his room and saw Soo pass out. He ran towards her and backed away.

Heeseung : "Yah Jungwon!!! Bring me some water!!!"

Jungwon : "fine gosh!"

Jungwon was very worried of Soo but acted like he didn't care and went to grab some water.

Jungwon gave Heeseung the water and he sprinkled it on Soo's face and she woke up finally woke up after trying 3 times.

Heeseung : "finally!!!"

Soo : "sorry...it was too much for to take in.."

Jungwon : "okay I'm leaving, you guys can have your family bonding time"

Said sarcastic Jungwon and left the living room.

Heeseung : "Sooyoung come on I'll show the baby photos to confirm"

Soo : "okay..."

Heeseung goes to his room and searches for the baby photos. He got it after searching it for 10 mins and ran out of the room exicted to show it to Sooyoung.

Heeseung : "Sooyoung! I got the pictures"

Soo sat there thinking about how her parents died in the car accident and tears started to fall from her eyes.

She wiped her tears as soon as she heard Heeseung calling her name.

Soo : "ah show me"

Heeseung : "these photos..you have this photo right?"

He pointed at a specific pic where there was a photo of Soo when she was 1 year old holding onto Heeseung..but the photo that Soo has doesn't have the another half so it's just her in the pic and Heeseung isn't visible in it.

Soo : "oh wait-"

Soo takes her phone and searches for the photo and sees that it actually matches with the pic Heeseung has in is hands.

Heeseung : "see i told you..."

Soo : "how did you get my pic?"

Heeseung : "remember? You sent it to Jungwon one day, he showed us."

Soo : "i never sent him, i guess he sent it to his phone when i gave my phone to him.."

Heeseung : "well that was helpful, i finally found you"

Soo : "yeah..i was always wondering about my real parents since the moment my father said i was adopted and i must be lucky to have you as my brother.."

Heeseung : "I'm lucky to have a sister like you too...now i can be here for you..when i asked the adoption centre about you they said about the parents who adopted you..i was worried about and finally i was there to save you, well i didn't jungwon did but i was there with you and will continue to be"

Soo : "thanks a lot..thanks a lot for being with me and helping me from behind..i would have been very happy if you have said this before but..I'm extremely happy right now..THANKS A LOT!!!!! For everything you did to me and helped me with Jungwon"

Heeseung : "we should go out tomorrow to celebrate this..wanna go?!!"

Soo : "sure!!! Why not!"

Heeseung : "okayyyy we'll be going out tomorrow morning okay?"

Soo : "will the members come?"

Heeseung : "oh shoot lemme tell them"

Heeseung calls everyone out of their room and yells "GUYS!! I FOUND MY SISTER MY REAL SISTER!!!"

Sunoo the first one to come out of the room : " what do you mean hyung-"

Sunghoon : "what happens Hyung?"

Heeseung explains it to everyone and they start jumping.

Jay : "so that's why you're so over protective over her?"

Heeseung : "yeah"

Niki : "hyung!!! I'm so happy for you and Sooyoung! Now she doesn't have to go through that hard life"

Soo : "yeah thanks for everything guys.."

Jake comes in and wonders what happened but gets shocked when everyone told him that.

Jake : "ahh i hope Sooyoung would be happy from now on"

Heeseung : "y'all better treat her better she's my lovely sister"

"That needs to be said to Jungwon"

"I will, when we go out tomorrow"

"Yeah we have to and let's celebrate this infront of him"

"Ofc why not"

And everyone agreed on going out without telling Jungwon cuz anyways if they are going he'll have to come too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 200 11
𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝟐𝟒 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬...
129K 5.3K 46
━━━━ " 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. " " 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩? " jungwon soulmate / social media au。
190K 11.5K 65
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽...
396K 20.7K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...