𝑭𝑰𝑡𝑫 𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑹 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬

Par kloudedxbarbie

"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022 Plus

Copyright
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

024

13.5K 663 342
Par kloudedxbarbie

Chapter Twenty-Four:
Show my Love

Naire Carter
New York City, New York

"Naire, Kya just texted you and said she downstairs with Ebony." Sakina tried to wake Naire up, she simply groaned, making Sakina chuckle before getting up.

Sakina pulled on one of Naire's many t-shirts and some tracksuit bottoms before leaving the apartment. She was trying to do too much with her outfit since she was only going to grab Ebony, a part of her didn't want to interact with Kya at all but she could tell Naire was exhausted from their activities. After one round, they slept for a bit before waking up and going back for another round.

Sighing, Sakina rubbed her arms as the cool air nipped her skin while she squinted her eyes, looking for Kya's car. She saw the lightskin girl by her voluminous hair and walked towards her, no expression on her face. Tapping on the window, Sakina waited for Kya to roll down the window, she simply ignored her.

Sakina thought she couldn't hear her so she knocked again, this time, Kya looked at her then looked back at her phone. Realising that Kya was purposefully ignoring her, Sakina rolled her eyes and groaned, she could feel the anger build up inside of her at the disrespect. She didn't understand what she'd done so wrong to this girl.

"Can I take Ebony, please?" Sakina spoke up, making Kay roll her eyes. She finally rolled the window down slightly.

"You aren't her mother, go get Naire. Ion give my niece to strangers." Kya shot back before rolling down the window, "Stuck up ass hoe." She mumbled to herself, thinking Sakina hadn't heard her.

Looking through the window, Sakina could see Ebony who was reaching her hands out to her so she could carry her. She felt her heart break as she stared at the little girl, knowing she couldn't do anything. It took all her might for Sakina to turn around and walk back up the stairs in the apartment block and into Naire's apartment. She slammed the door behind her, which was enough for Naire to wake up.

Sakina stomped into the bedroom, a freshly awake Naire stared at her. She reached over for Sakina but she dodged her touch, making Naire cock her head at her.

"What's wrong witchu?" Naire asked, her voice was still a bit raspy as she sat up, wondering what the hell Sakina was angry up this early.

Sakina's brows were furrowed as she paced around the room, "I just don't get what I did to make her hate me so much." She spoke, making Naire even more confused on what she was talking about.

"Kya is downstairs with Ebony." Sakina folded her arms and looked at Naire, even though she wasn't angry at her, her eyes still burned with rage. Her gaze was laced with hostility, she hated being disrespected. How dare someone act like that?

"I thought you went to get Ebony." Naire said, still confused.

"That's what I went to do. Kya locked the doors and wouldn't open the windows. When I asked her to, she roll it down to a crack and told me I'm a whole stranger and how I'm not Ebony's mother." Sakina ranted to Naire, who was suddenly awake by the end of her retelling of the story.

"She did what?" Naire asked as she shot up, pulling on a top over her sports bra then proceeding to grab Sakina by the hand, but she yanked her hand back.

"I'm not going to talk to her. I've got my own shit to get done." Sakina walked out of the apartment first, you could tell she was seething because this had now happened twice. The disrespect was constant from Kya and Naire was now sick of it.

Naire walked downstairs and watched as Kya opened her door and stepped out, she also opened Ebony's door and pulled her out with her car seat, plus her overnight bag. She had a smile on her face as she opened her arms to get the hug that Naire usually gave her. Instead, Naire simply took Ebony and the bag before turning to face her with a mug.

"What the hell is yo problem?" Naire asked, her voice was low but every word was laced with a threat. She'd just had a great night with Sakina and Kya had ruined it.

Kya scoffed, she folded her arms before staring straight at Naire.

"That girl isn't Ebony's mother." Kya retorted, she didn't understand why Naire was so angry over some girl she'd been dating for only a month.

"Damn right she ain't and she's not tryna be either." Naire shot back, making Kya's eyes widen, "She's been more of a mother to Ebony than yo skank ass, deadbeat sister. You gon' treat her with respect or you can fuck off and don't come back." Naire cussed, she was sick and tired of this childish behaviour.

Kya's brows furrowed, "You gon' kick me to the curb over some new pussy you got last week? Who was there when you was crying all night, huh? Who was watching Ebony when you ain't even think you wanted to keep her? WHO WAS THERE WHEN YOU WAS AT YO LOWEST?" Kya shouted, her emotions getting the best of her.

"IT SURE AS HELL WASNT HER!" Kya shouted even louder, her emotions present on her face too.

She'd taken care of Naire and Ebony from the very beginning. As soon as Leanne left the hospital, Kya felt responsible because that was her sister, so she nursed Naire through depression. She took care of a newborn and never declined to babysit Ebony because she'd internally taken the responsibility for Leanne. Everything she had done for Naire and Ebony was being replaced by some new girl and that wasn't what she'd wanted. She didn't see Naire romantically but she'd gotten attached the family dynamic they had and it stung to add someone new.

"Listen, imma always be grateful to you for doing all the shit you did foh us. Imma always be grateful for that but you gotta realise that this is my life and Ebony is my daughter. She my responsibility, not yours. If I say Sakina can pick her up, you gotta do that shit because you ain't got no say in that." Naire explained to her, making Kya smack her lips.

"All of a sudden she yo daughter, when two years ago you wanted to put her up for adoption." Kya shot back but she quickly realised how deep what she'd said was. She could see the hurt in Naire's eyes as the words just sunk in.

"Now that was low, Kya." Naire spoke lowly, "You know why I considered that. I was all alone, Dave was hooked on drugs and Leanne had dipped. I had no money for Ebony and was scared of traumatising her. I was 17 years old bruh. SEVENTEEN!" Naire shouted back at her, feeling tears well up in her eyes, "So fuck yeah I thought about giving her up so she could have a better life but using that as a way to get yo lick back and hurt me is fucking low Kya."

"You're just like yo slimey ass sister." Naire mumbled, making Kya choke back her tears.

She walked off with Ebony and her bag, as walked through the parking lot, she saw Sakina step inside her car with a frown on her face. Naire sighed and just let her leave, she walked back into the apartment, feeling emotions run high within her, she couldn't even imagine how she'd gotten here with Kya.

-XX-

Sakina stepped into a pharmacy and began to walk towards the worker, she was here to buy an overnight pill plus she just wanted to get the hell out of there. As she paid with her black card, she heard her phone ring so she waited until she left the pharmacy before answering.

"Hello?" Sakina asked lowly. All the energy had been drained out of her because of her encounter with Kya.

"I've been following Salvador for a while and seem to have discovered something." Sergio said in a hushed voice. "He's been meeting up with Kentrell and other Rolling 30 Crips so it's safe to say that he's a mole in the Latin Kings."

"So he's a crip?" Sakina asked in a shocked voice.

"I'd assume so, that's probably why he had so many opportunities to run into Ms Brown so many times." He continued to talk before continuing, "I have to go, Ms Davidson. I'll be back with more information soon." Sergio said before hanging up.

Sakina was deep in thought as she decided to drive back home. She'd arrived at home and contemplated knocking on Naire's door but instead she walked inside her own apartment before slipping off her shoes and throwing herself in her bed. Allowing sleep to consume her.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

78.1K 1.5K 30
You Mines Now Read and Find out
3.1K 98 5
𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬
Her Story: October Ivory Par Yxng

Roman pour Adolescents

10.8K 1K 14
Everyone deserves love...right? October's Face Claim: Your Personal Presence
233K 2.2K 6
The writing does get better.