Bonten's StripperπŸ‹ || S. K...

By Haruichi_chi

π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 14

2.7K 46 20
By Haruichi_chi

•Blood•

Y/n's Pov:

I was speechless to know that Kakucho live in a Luxury Life!

Well we could say that we should Expect that he would live a Luxury Life. But seeing it right infront of my Eyes, and knowing that he literally live in a Luxury Penthouse makes me think he is way too Expensive than we could imagine.

'Is this for real..?' I asked, He looked at me all confused as He put his Coat on the chair, Folding it.

'The what?'

'Your house is well-cleaned... So big and so... Expensive.' I replied, He chuckled Softly and went to the Kitchen.

'Seat whenever you feel like.' He said, He wore an Apron and was like gonna do something? Cooking? Washing the dishes?

And so I sat on his White and cozy Couch.

_

His Penthouse have a Big Billiard boar, have a big Flat screen, A pool outside, on his Terrace. He also have a  Hot spring.... Outside.

'Can I ask something?'

'What is it?' He was chopping something 'Is that a Hot spring, outside?' I asked 'That's pool and the other side is where the Hot spring were. The surroundings of it were all Glass. But if you go there and have a bath, You can just leave it all revealed inside or if you are not comfortable with that, you can adjust it.'

As expected it's way rather Unique and so Hightech!

'I wanna try to-' I got up and stumbled on his Glass table.

I accidentally leaned my two hands on the glass so that I won't fall hard.

And to my surprise, it crashed.

Kakucho hurriedly went up to me and asked what happened.

I looked at his Face and it was like he was speechless.

I looked at the crashed Glass that were on the mat now and look at him again, all embarrassed.

'W-WAHH!! I- I'm very very sorry! Oh my god.' I wanna cry out of embarrassment and the pain. There's a frickin' pieces of the Glass on my Hand.

Ouch-

He let out a Sigh and held my hand to assist me to get up.

I can't look at him, It was clear that It costs thousands of Dollars.

'I'm sorry.....' I mumbled, I wanna cry, He held my hand and then asked.

'Are you okay?' He asked 'Eh? I- I- I'm... Yes.' I awkwardly replied...

'Wait here, I'm gonna get the emergency kit.' He went there hurriedly And went back here.

_

He treated my Hands and it stink-

'I'm very sorry... Ouch-' I said as I was biting my lip, It hurts.

'You idiot. Stop apologizing, It's not that It's your fault for stumbling. Also don't worry about it.' I kinda felt bad for stumbling, he also cleaned it.

'No.. I really am so clumsy, sorry. Also, It costs a lot so maybe I should probably pay for it-'

'Oh really? But you don't have to.' He replied 'Eh? I insist, so please let me pay-'

'Okay then, It costs $879,530.' [It's a lie]

'I take ot back.' I chuckled.

Bruh... It costs way too much than I thought it'll be.

'Done. Make sure you'll be careful next time, or else I will make sure your Wallet will get empty.' He teased.

Oh shoot.

_

We had a dinner and so After a while, I decided to go to the Pool.

And It's warm, even though the weather were like kinda cold.

'I adjust the temperature.' I was shocked to see Kakucho hop in too.

'O-oh... I- I was not aware that you were gonna swim too.' I stutter scratching my head 'It's my pool, so Why would you not be aware of that?' He asked 'Well....' I don't know what to reply-

'Is the temperature okay with you? Or you prefer hot? If so, you can just head to the Hot spring.' He said, swimming towards me.

He was literally half naked, I can't just- I'm Getting distracted by his Abs.

'What?' He asked, I think he noticed. Because he was looking at his Body 'N-no Nothing.' I awkwardly look away. Suddenly I felt his hand grabbing my Hand and then he gently let me feel his abs-

'W-wut?' I was confused, acting like I don't like it, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. Because I love it!

'You are making your motives to be Obvious.' He shake his Head and smiled slightly 'Oh~ Is it obvious?' I chuckled and he nodded.

'Yup.' He added.

He went back to his penthouse and then came back with Champagne.

I went to him and he was pouring the glass, with the Champagne.

'Here.' He added and offered me the Champagne. 'Thanks.' I grabbed the glass and just held it, waited for him to pour his drink.

'Cheers?' I asked and he replied 'Cheers.'

We drank the champagne and spent the hours inside the pool.

Literally, Kakucho were like treating me like a princess.

_

Tomorrow.

I was sleeping on Kakucho's Arm. He was half naked.

I got up because I felt so Uncomfortable... As I got up I noticed that my Shorts were like so wet- and so I checked what it was.

And It's a frickin' Blood!

I suddenly panicked, because I didn't really know that It'll come so soon.

I quickly check if the Stain were also on the bed. And It has!

I was kinda shy to wake Kakucho up, But I don't have any choice. It's around 11 now and The mall, stores were all opened now.

I don't have any Spare clothes or anything. I don't even have any pads or something. So I don't have any choice but to ask Kakucho.

I woke him up and Luckily he was easy to wake up.

'Hmmm?' He asked 'U-uhmm.... It's emergency and I- I need help.' I mumbled 'W-what happened?' He asked.

He suddenly noticed the blood.

'B-blood..?' He asked, So I quickly went to apologize.

'I- I'm very sorry for causing a lot of Trouble! I- It's the day of the month s-so I need your help....' I quickly explained but he was confused. I don't have any choice but to say it all.

'P-PERIOD!' I yelled as I quickly covered my Face.

'I see..' He quickly got up and head inside the Bathroom.

'Gosh... I think he was aware about it.... I'm glad he knows about it, If I was with Rindou he would literally don't know what to do about it...' I mumbled.

_

'There's food inside the Fridge, you can eat what you want. Any Cravings?' He asked.

'Umm.... (Foods you want)' I replied.

'Okay. I'll go now. You need pads right?' He lowered himself and then he kissed my Forehead, sweetly. 'Yup.' I replied, He then waved to me as he closed the door.

'I would want to marry, such a Fine man..'

Suddenly I heard a door clicking.

'Eh? Did you forget something-?' I saw Ran entering, Kakucho's Penthouse.

He gave me a smile and approached me.

'W- What the hell are you doing here?' I asked, He saw my Hand covered in bandages and held it.

'Care to explain? Why did a lovely hands of yours got injured? Did you do something reckless?' He asked 'Yes. B-but wait! I asked you a question first! What are you doing here!?' I stuttered, he tilted his head on the side and crossed his arms.

'I came to visit my, Girlfriend.'

'Girlfriend? You are referring to me? I was not Aware about it.' I chuckled 'More like a Side chick. A slut. Um... Maybe My Fuck buddy?' He chuckled.

I rolled my eye on him and let out a sigh as I went to the couch to seat. He followed me and sat besides me.

'You know... I've been horny lately, We should fuck together~ right here, right now.' He winked at me, as he was about to kiss me, I pull myself backwards and then stopped him.

'Even if I wanted to, I can't.'

'What? Why? Your reason?' He asked 'Period, Jerk.' I replied 'P-period? What's that.....?' I burst into laugher as I heard him say it, and It causes me to bleed.

Oh fuck-

'Are you like, For real!? Y-you don't know Period?? Like girls experienced it every month! Like seriously? Have you even not experienced having a Girlfriend!?' I asked 'I did, but I never really treated them as one.' He said.

Bitch, this jerk was proud about it-

'Literally... Do I really have to explain it to you? I mean I- I was kinda umm.... Embarrassed about earlier with Kakucho-'

'Oh yeah, where did Kakucho go?' He asked 'FUCK THAT, LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE, YOU JERK!' I was pissed.

'Oh.. Sorry.' He fixed his posture.

'Since I got my period this month, He went to buy some pads. Seriously. Period is what Girls will experience every month, and it starts when you turned 12-13, or maybe early of that. And It's the reason I can't intercourse with you. Even if I wanted to, I must not. Also I'm saving this pussy of mine for Kakucho. Hehe.' I chuckled as I gabe him a wink.

'What, why? Also I can't understand why you can't have sex with me. It's just a period.'

'I'm literally bleeding! And also It came out from my Pussy you stupid bastard! Like a fuckin' cum. B-but Different!' I yelled 'Oh...'

'If I did have sex with you while I'm on my Period, it's kinda risky. B-but I heard it was kinda healthy too.... Because- Ugh! Whatever! Even if it's not Risky or Risky! I just don't want to! I don't want to cum while on my Period! Kinda gross!! Eeek! I can imagine myself cumming with blood! It would surely look like a Strawberry-!'

He suddenly wet near my face and then whispered.

'Then... I will just avoid putting it in~'

Fuck this guy!

I pull myself backwards again and looked away.

A seconds later, I can feel a gaze from Ran, So I took a glimpse.

'What?' I asked, And I was shocked to see him looking at my chest, I kinda forgot about it.

I wasn't even wearing any Bra, because I would often remove 'em if I were gonna go sleep.

'Y-you pervert! Stop looking!' I quickly covered my Chest as I saw that Cocky and Dangerous look he would often do whenever we Do it.

G-gosh...

'I wanna do it with you~' he have this Smirk, Written on his damn face.

'No. I told you, I don't want to.'

'You are acting all denial even though you want it. Come on, Tell me you want it.' He caressed my hair 'No. I reserve this for Kakucho~ This'll be my thanks for him.' I winked at him, I was about to stood up. But I nearly forgot I was on my period, without pads-

'That Kakucho...' He chuckled.

He is a....

'Bottom.' I said without even thinking, I- I said it out loud!

Ran gave me a confused look and I think he was pissed by just looking at that Eyes of him.

'What?' He chuckled, evilly!

Fuck.

'Me? Bottom? Ha! You want me to show you the power of being the dominant here?' He asked, I blinked for like how many times because I'm in danger.

'N-no! It's not you who I-'

He tilted his head and raised his brow on me.

I- I wanna leave this house, for real.

Suddenly someone burst into the Penthouse.

'Yahoo!! Eh? Where's Kakucho?' S-SANZU!

Sanzu came to approached us.

He have this pill on his hand and then he took one of it.

This guy..... Is high.

To be honest, I wanna fuck Sanzu whenever he is high, because he would most likely to make me the top~

'H-hey?' I awkwardly welcomed him 'Oh you are here too, I was kinda looking for you.' He said 'K-kinda?' I asked.

'This dude is high, so let him be.' Ran hissed.

'I see, Y/n is here.' Wtf, sanzu? I even greeted you.

'He is literally high right now.' I replied 'W-wait.... My head is spinning.' He said and was acting like drunk.

'I can't relate.' I mumbled and was about to leave.

And now I forgot I was on my Period!

'Eh? Y/n? Is that a blood on your butt?' Sanzu asked 'Or maybe not... I'm probably just seeing things.' He sat on the couch as he crossed his legs, Spreading his arms and resting it on the head of the couch.

'Wait. It really is!' Ran yelled, Sanzu got up and went to me, running.

'W-what happened!? I-is your Pussy hurt??' T-this high dude.....

'No! D-don't talk nonsense!!' I yelled 'Fuck we need to take her to a nurse, call 911!' Sanzu added.

'I-It's period you fuckin' jerks!'

_

Author's point of view:

With Kakucho:

Kakucho head to the Super market to buy some pads for Y/n.

But he literally forgot to ask what she needed, She only told him that she needed pads but he doesn't know what is the pads.

'I wonder what is pads....' He was thinking what is pads. He was not aware what that is since he didn't even experienced any stuff like dating.

'Maybe I should go and ask-' He was about to search for the worker but someone approached him.

'May I ask, how can I accompany you?' A staff.

'Uh... For blood?' He replied 'B-blood? Um... A bandage?' She asked 'No... Umm... Blood for girls.' He replied.

The Staff was having a loading inside her head but then she realized that Kakucho needed a Pads/Menstrual cup/ Tampons.

'Oh.. Pads? Please follow me.'

Kakucho didn't hesitate to follow the girl and then as They were walking the girl was talking with him.

'You are quite my type, sir.' She chuckled 'Thanks.' He coldly replied 'Well since you are buying pads, does that mean you have a girlfriend? Or perhaps for your sister? Cousin?'

She talk to much.... -Kakucho

'For my Fiancè.'

The girl was shocked to hear that.

'O-oh... I didn't know.' She replied 'It's fine.'

Kakucho were kinda disgusted by her behavior for some reason.

_

'We are here.' She said, they are in the pads area.

'Thanks.' He replied, Kakucho were kinda anxious as he noticed that the girl won't leave.

'Is she not gonna leave...?' He mumbled as he took a glimpse with the girl.

The girl were smiling at him as she watch him get a pad.

Kakucho let out a sigh and then walk towards her.

'I would want to buy this section, all the pads or anything.' He said coldly. The girl was stunned as she heard Kakucho with a deep, Serious tone.

'U-uh.... Y-yes.' She head to their manager and then came back.

'Um.. Payment?' She asked, Kakucho gave his cash to her and payed it.

'Is that enough?' He asked and the girl take it 'I would want to pack all of it and deliver- No. I would want you to pack it. Right now.' He coldly said.

'Here's the change, sir-'

'Keep the change.'

'He sure is cold... But he is my type..' The girl mumbled as she chuckled.

_

Awhile later, The stuff Kakucho bought were all packed and was moved inside his Car. It was quite a lot so the other pack were just gonna get delivered later.

Once the stuff were all inside his car, he went to a restaurant to buy what Y/n were craving.

Some food were not what Y/n want, but he just bought it for her.

He is not sure if she'll like it, but yeah he bought lots of food. He even bought Cake for her. 1 whole cake!

After that, he went to some expensive brands for Y/n's clothes since there's stain on her Pants.

Once he was done buying stuff for Y/n he went home after.

_

As he entered his Penthouse, He saw his Penthouse were all dirty and messy.

'What the fuck...?' He mumbled, He saw Sanzu and Ran were fighting and throwing some tantrum while Y/n were just between them, their hands were on Y/n's Wrists.

Since Kakucho is a very neat and well organized Person, He was kinda pissed off by his Friends for Dirtying and making a mess inside his Penthouse, but since Y/n is here he would most likely let it slide for now.

'Ha.... Guess I needed to call my personal cleaner later...'

'Kakucho! I'm glad you've arrived, I'm all bloody now.... And these two were doing some nonsense fight.' Y/n jump to Kakucho to welcome him.

'Really? Here you can change now. Your clothes are inside the box.' He gently said, Y/n grabbed the paper bag  'Eh? Y-you bought a lot....? I only needed 3 packs of it.' She added 'It doesn't matter.' He said and patted Y/n's head 'O-okay.....' She then head to the Bathroom as Fast as she can because she is feeling all Uncomfy now.

'Now. I need a fuckin' explanation why you cause a chaos here.'

_

To be continued.....

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
423K 24.3K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...
242K 10.3K 49
❗English isn't my mother language ❗+17 ❗messy Grammar ❗Violence ❗Y/N !BOTTOM! ❗Old book( cringe) "Perfect Timing" Y/N looked at his wristwatch and...
379 11 33
A dual identity assassin, who crossed path with the one of the most dangerous criminal organizations, Bonten, will change her entire life. She was bo...