DIGIMON TAMERS: THE BATTLE EV...

By Guardlet08

4 years later after the D-reaper and Parasimon attack, the Tamers reunited to their Digimon. Now the Tamers i... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
ONE SHOT SERIES
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 1
>> CHAPTER 1: TRIP TO TRANSILVANIA
>> CHAPTER 2: KYOUSUKE
>> CHAPTER 3: THE CREATURE LIVING UNDER THE MOON
>> CHAPTER 4: THE POWER OF FAMILY'S LOVE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
1K READERS!?
CHAPTER 24
RIKA AND JERI'S BROADCAST [1K READER SPECIAL]
ONE SHOT SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
A/N
I'M BACK!!!!!
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 29
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 30
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 2
>> CHAPTER 1: THE TIME CROSS
>> CHAPTER 2: THE D-REAPER'S HOST
>> CHAPTER 3: SAVING A FRIEND
>> CHAPTER 4: HEADS UP FROM FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 5: BATTLE FOR YOUR SOULMATE
>> CHAPTER 6: THE CRIMSON HEART
>> CHAPTER 7: LOSING SOMEONE TO THE DARKNESS
>> CHAPTER 8: TAKATO'S FIGHTING SPIRIT
>> CHAPTER 9: THE YIN AND YANG'S FINAL DUEL
>> CHAPTER 10: THE PAIN AND TRUTHS BEHIND THE BOND
>> CHAPTER 11: TAMERS REUNITE
>> CHAPTER 12: RED AND BLUE, THE COLORS FOR THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 13: NO MATTER WHAT FUTURE BRINGS
ONE SHOT: CHIBI KITSUNE
THE DARK WAR ARC
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 12

166 5 0
By Guardlet08

CHAPTER 12: WHAT LURKS IN THE DARK

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

After the Tamers manage to defeat the Great Omega. They thought the the peace of the world will finally restored but boy they're wrong. Suddenly out of nowhere a figure appeared and completely destroyed Mielikkamon.

Notes:
This - Digimon
This - Tamers
This - Both

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

The Tamers is standing there while staring at the figure.

"I can't believe it... He destroy Mielikkamon like he was nothing!" Gallantmon said. The figure look up and stared at the Tamers.

"So we finally meet Tamers." The figure greet.

"You... You destroy him! You destroy him like he was some kind of toy!" Takato shouted then the figure chuckled.

"That's his purpose, that's why I created the Great Omega." The figure said.

"Created them?" Sakuyamon asked.

"As soon I landed in this world, I created the Great Omega to serve one purpose." The Figure said.

"And is that?" Megagargomon trailed off.

"To test you." The figure said.

"To test us? For what!" Sakuyamon demand.

"I am not dumb enough to attack you Tamers without any information. It's just like walking in the dark without a candle right?" The figure said then have a flash back where he create the Great Omega.

*Flashback*

"So I figure it out, before I face you I had to have some little details about you that's why I created the Great Omega."

Cut off on the figure use his powers to form a tiny bits of data that turn into a warrior jungle, a bird who have claws, a bird who have wing and a boar. All of kneel while bowing they're heads.

"We're your humble servant Master." All of them said in sync.

"Please tell us what you wish want us to do." Mielikkamon said while bowing while the figure is standing there staring at them.

"I created them so they can challenge you and while I watch far behind and study your strength, speed and potential."

Cut off on Megagargomon and Cinnfhaelmon fighting while the figure is standing one of the alley.

Cut off on Sakuyamon and Ethniumon is fighting where the figure is sitting one of the building while looking up to watch the fight.

And finally, where Gallantmon and Kaiservaltomon having a duel while the figure is stand one of the branch of a tree.

*End of Flashback*

"So in short, they aren't the one who created the big signal we received. They aren't the one who send the Digimons to fight us. It was you!" Henry said.

"That's right so when I introduce myself to you, I know everything about you." The figure said.

"Okay that's enough! Who are you!" Sakuyamon demand then the figure look up.

"Who am I? That's an interesting question." The figure said then look at the Tamers.

"I could be someone. I could be a friend or a foe. I could be anyone behind this mask but I prefer to call myself Black." Black said to them.

"Black, so you're the one who's telling the Great Omega what to do!" Megagargomon shouted.

"That's right, but unfortunately all I got from them is disappointment. I thought they can defeat you with one on one but they failed. Perhaps I should do it myself." Black said.

"Takato, this guy is scary." Guilmon shivered.

"And creepy too." Takato added.

"But I don't care! I don't care even you're the one who created the Great Omega! We'll going to defeat you!" Gallantmon shouted then jump towards at him.

"Takato wait!" Henry shouted.

"Shield of the Just!" Gallantmon said before firing a beam in his shield. Black just sit there with his legs and arms crossed and his head his down. He wasn't moving even though he can feel the Gallantmon's attack coming towards him. Suddenly a circle appeared in front of him that absorb Gallantmon's attack.

(The Circle)

"What the!?" Gallantmon gasped in shock.

"Megagargomon!" Sakuyamon called.

"Right!" Megagargomon nod.

"Mega Barrage!"

"Spirit Strike!"

Two attack rushes towards at Black side by side but like before, a circle shielded him and absorb all their attacks.

"He absorb all of our attack!" Sakuyamon gasped.

"Who is this guy!" Megagargomon shouted.

"Don't worry i'm not greedy, you want them back? Here." Black said then suddenly three circles appeared in front of him and fires all they're attacks.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The three Mega's scream in pain as they're own attacks hit them. Gallantmon's Shield of the Just goes at Sakuyamon while Sakuyamon's Spirit Strike goes at MegaGargomon and Megagargomon's Mega Barrage goes at Gallantmon. The three Mega's kneel down as their body is in pain.

"He... Turn... Our attack... On us." Gallantmon pant as he stared at Black.

"We can't fight him in our techniques. We have to fight him in hand to hand." Megagargomon pant.

"I'll do it!" Sakuyamon said then fly towards at him.

"Rika be careful!!!" Takato shouted.

"RAGGH!" Sakuyamon swing her staff where Black is suddenly Black disappeared from his spot and appeared at top of Sakuyamon.

"I got you now!" Sakuyamon shouted then fly towards at Black. Black just stared at her before reaching out his hand at Sakuyamon. Suddenly a great force came at Sakuyamon.

*BADUMP!*

Suddenly a yellow ball of light came out at Sakuyamon. Black catch the ball and Sakuyamon's body glow before de-transforming into Rika and Renamon. Renamon got snapped as she catch Rika and jump away from Black. They landed where the Tamers at.

"What just happened!?" Rika groaned while in shock.

"I don't know, all i remember i felt shock wave and we got de-biomerge." Renamon said.

"What did you do to her!?" Gallantmon demand. Black landed in front of the Tamers.

"Nothing. I just took her remaining power so she can de-biomerge from Sakuyamon." Black said while showing Rika's power in his hand  before it disappeared in his hands.

"What is this guy? He took my power like it was easy like opening a can." Rika thought while a sweat dropped at her chin.

"That's just one of many things I can do." Black said to them.

Suddenly Gallantmon charged at him.

"You may do it once but not twice!"  Gallantmon shouted then Black jump in the air as Gallantmon's lance dig in the ground.

"You can't escape from us!" Gallantmon said then jump to follow him.

"Actually... I can do it many times I want." Black replied at him while he was a middle of Megagargomon and Gallantmon. Black reach his both hands in them and send a shock wave.

*BADUMP!*

Takato and Henry felt like a powerful force spilt their soul in their body. Suddenly a red and green ball of light leave at their body as their Mega form body start to glow. They got de-biomerge into their normal form.

"What... Was that?" Takato groaned.

"It's just like some sort of force that spilting our energy from us." Henry groaned while standing up. Black landed in front of them and catch the two light ball in his hand.

"Now do you understand the difference between my power than yours." Black to them.

"Even we're are not in our Mega form we have to fight him guys!" Takato said before taking out his golden D-ark.

"Right!" They both agreed before taking out their own D-arks.

[Insert Song: Slash]

(1:19 - 1:34)

The background goes black as the card spin in motion. Suddenly a hands caught the three card and head turn side that it reveal Takato, Rika and Henry, with their face is half cover in dark, with serious face.

Three of them show their D-ark in their left hands and swing it to right side with the card in their right hand. They all slash the cards in their own D-ark. When the card made a contact on the card, Their digivice create loud noise and scan and show the digital data contains in it.

"Digimodify!"

It reveal the Digivolution card with a data code in it's background.

"Digivolution Activate!"

Three of them slash the card as they shown with a card sleeve in their background.

[Insert Song: EVO]

(0:00-2:07)

EVOLUTION

Their D-ark create a digital egg inside the device then send a blue wave in front. Suddenly Guilmon, Renamon and Terriermon was encased in a large red, blue and green light shaped like a digital egg.

"Guilmon Digivolve to..."

"Renamon Digivolve to..."

"Terriermon Digivolve to..."

Their skin start to torn off in them until they're just a digital figure. Suddenly a new data form and new figure skin start to attach on them.

As their transformation is done the blue egg exploded giving off a huge shock wave of red, blue and green light looking like pixels. They all do their poses.

"Growlmon!"

"Kyubbimon!"

"Gargomon!"

"Pyro Blaster!" Growlmon said before spewing a powerful blaze.

"Fox tail inferno!" Kyubbimon shouted as her nine tails form a flame that she send to Black.

"Gargo lasers!" Gargomon shouted sending a bullets at Black.

Black just stand there, letting the attack come to him. As the attacks manage to hit, the Tamers stared patiently if that hit Black.

"You Tamers are fools." The voice said in the smoke. Takato, Rika and Henry gasped.

"You can't even scratch me in your Mega form. What makes you think champion level would do." Black said as he standing there in the same spot.

"He's too powerful!" Henry gasped. Suddenly Black's hand glows and create a three circle. He send the circle in the Digimons that create barrier in them and send a black lightning. They all scream in pain.

"Growlmon!"

"Kyubbimon!"

"Gargomon!"

The Tamers gasped as they watched their partners suffer. A seconds later the barrier disappeared as the three Digimon De-Digivolve  into their rookie level.

"Guilmon!"

"Terriermon!"

Takato and Henry run to their partners while Rika is just standing there, staring at Renamon in horror.

"Renamon..." Rika whispered before her hand clenched into fist and glare at Black.

"That's it! I had enough of your games! I'm tired enough of you hurting my friends. You really pissing me off!!" Rika shouted with anger and gritted teeth. Black chuckled and look to her.

"Oh? It's that so? Well then I would be careful if I were you..." Black said to her. Rika stopped and look at him very confused.

"Especially when you're around to the people you called friends and Family." Black said to her.

"What is supposed that mean!" Rika demand then Black teleport in front of her. Rika gasped and back away from him.

"You may not know this for now but there is something... Something living inside of you...  Something far more evil, destructive and powerful that you wish you were just in the nightmare, a very horrible nightmare. If that monster got awaken all you know, your family, your friends and everything you know will be destroy... Turn all of them into pieces and ashes until there's nothing of them left. And the worse part this maybe the reason why they will be afraid of you. So I were you I would be careful in your emotions especially when it comes to your anger." Black said as his face darken and piercings eyes through his white mask like a knife. Rika look at him horrified and sweating in fear. Suddenly Black feel something charging him. He teleport as Renamon attack. Black Teleport in front of the tamers.

"But one day Rika, that monster will awaken and destroy everything you know. Everything." With that Black surrounded by black mist. The Tamers shield their eyes before opening them but this time Black's gone as the black mist start to disappeared.

"He's gone." Henry said.

"Just... Who is he." Takato asked while looking at Black's spot.

"Rika?" Renamon turn around to look at her only seeing Rika froze and thinking what Black said to her.

"There is something... Something living inside of you...  Something far more evil, destructive and powerful that you wish you were just in the nightmare, a very horrible nightmare. If that monster got awaken all you know, your family, your friends and everything you know will be destroy..."

"Monster.... Inside of me?" Rika said numbly.

C'mon, start running now, to a place
that's not on maps
Things to be afraid of, there are none

Only courage can be put into a little
chest
In the rain, I'm alone
The insides of my pockets are empty
But I'm only looking forward

Open the unknown door to the other side of the world
Advance, advance, I'm not lost anymore

C'mon, start running now to a place
that's not on maps
Things to be afraid of, there are none
Because it's only the now that can create tomorrow
Take off, My faraway Tomorrow
-----------------------------------------------------------

Next on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

What does Black mean a monster inside of Rika? And what will happened to Rika now?

On next chapter, After knowing Black's existence the old Tamers will be reunited once again. But Rika will discover something that will haunt her forever.

All of that will find out in the next Chapter: THE BEGINNING OF NIGHTMARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 242 68
New enemies will be appeared at the Digital World to conquer another danger in this world. The Chosen Children will be called again for their mission...
31 2 3
The digital world had went through a dark age by a great evil, it controlled multiple virus digimon, increasing it's numbers, until the evil digimon...
2.9K 46 42
Eight children from summer camp are transported to the Digital World to help save it. In order to save the Digital World and their own world, they mu...
1.1K 2 20
I shouldn't be doing this. I have other stories, but damn it. This just won't leave me the fuck alone. Digimon one shots, requests accepted though I...